Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (961885 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (545) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Demdem(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2013
Ayo, pretty baby u have there. I just don't like the colour. By the way, are u sure its 2002?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by hayour500: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2013
Yeah, im sure its an 02
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by webhostbiz: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
I am about to buy this car C180 Sport 1998 model, i need an advise. Thanks

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kuntash: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2013
webhostbiz: I am about to buy this car C180 Sport 1998 model, i need an advise. Thanks

Its a nice ride, excellent Balance while driving... hoping to get one like that someday..
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by webhostbiz: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2013
Thanks mate, really apprecciate ur response
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hello guys, i have a benz c180 esprit, maual transmission that wud only start some times when she likes to do so, only for me to discover that the wire harness were completely bad(expired).then my roadside mechanic started having a fill day with it and started learning job with my car, and would have affected the brain box badly, putting the car in a state of comma( the car wouldn't start anymore). An auto electrician with a similar ride advices that he should come and change the wire hareness and the brain box from ECU 018 serial to ECU 015 serial(the uncoded type) to save the the stress of code entering in future as the car in question has entered code according to the computer diagnostic guy. What do u advice? Would this have any effect on the car, or any alteration as i dont know the implication? neither do i want to be repeating these expensive mistake anymore?

The ECU 018 was already sent for repairs and would be coming to me soon , but i want the best option, that not withstanding?
Siena,Ikenna, Trac and all of u guys pls help
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hello Kuntash, pls send it as an atachment to my mail too, au.hanson@gmail.com..thanks and remain blessed

kuntash:

I have English C-280 owner's manual in soft copy- I am sure it would be quite useful to you, since the basics are the same, aside the engine.

its about 1.5MB size, how do I upload here?

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by bibina: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Please does anyone know how i can upload Nigerian Satellite Navigation unto my c-class? it came with the pre-installed version which is not useful here.

Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
i had similar issue once with my 190 auto trnamission when allowed my transmission fluid to run dry(actually it was getting less gradually without my noticing it since it doesn't use to short). After changing the fluid,the filter and the seal the gear will refuse to select , the revving will go so high that atimes I'll have to stop and restart the car as i wasn't comfortable wt it and the noise. So i started taking it easy and patiently with it other than my normal quick drive , from there it started changing gradually for weeks until after a few month the system got itself normalized, then i swear never to let anyone touch it again, nor the oil to ever run short of gauge. I only remembered that i had such issue when i saw your comment, though i may not know how to explain this, than to only assume that that system hate being touched in Benz

kuntash: @ Siena et al,

Last week, I did changed my transmission fluid cos the colour was different from how it should be (red-like I think) it was really dark. so the filter and the oil was changed, I used Harco transmission fluid (they say its one of the best),

its been fine since I changed it, and the mechanic notice a vacuum hose that was removed from the gear box and fixed it back- That corrected the hard jerk when gear is engaged either in reverse or drive.

but this morning I noticed the gear only stayed on 2nd and didnt change further, but as the engine temp got to around 50 degrees C. , it started working fine,

pls what could be the issue? I dont think its normal. pls kindly advice,
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
@ kuntash; you have just spoken my mind there, its most likely going to be the partition between the engine section and the interior.

I had this experience when the ac guy who fix my drier removed a lots of pad from that partition and the cabling hoses that block those holds from heat and dust and never put them back(to him it didn't matter. They cant really work there without damaging and removing those things, By that they solve one problem but create another for u). The heat that normally affected me then at thick PH hold up was enough to done a pear and cooked an egg.. not until i went to compare that partition with a non tempered one was i able to know what was amist overthere. I had to drive to a toks spare part village and look for every components, to the tiniest rubber and fix them back one by one did that problem stop. It was so bad that even under ac i could perceive the smokes coming from a smoking vehicle in front of me.

So Benny, you can do same by comparing ur vehicle to a non tempered one and fix that yourself if you may want to do a good job there, if you have not already done so, cheers

kuntash:

Benny, I hope the electrician hasnt done something wrong there, however, as you can read from my posts, I am rather new to Mbenz and thrilled by its performance and ruggedness which appeared vague to me all these while thus I opened this thread, even though I am a Toyota person kinda; However, when I can get Siena online I would refer him here, its like he's been quite busy lately.

From ur problem description it appears the partition between the engine section and the interior was damaged as a result of the fire, I would advice u look at it from the engine side - particularly where the vacuum hoses or heater core hose protrudes out out from the interior, these are likely area vulnerable to leaks etc, if you see any leak try seal them on ur own first and confirm,

Meanwhile, someone was referring me to a Benz workshop(mech and electrician) around Ilupeju or so, I hope to get the correct details and post them here as well.

as per selling?, hmmmmm are u sure u can cope with the difference? lol

all the best
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 5:08am On Feb 05, 2013
yungboss: trac/kuntash/siena and co,
how good is the Merc CLK 430? Wanted to purchase it before i got my 323ci, but the price was a tick away from what i could afford (it just had to be one in a first-rate condition)... and also i got my eyes on the BMW. But i stil cherish it and hope to own it some day...
Its a V8, how's the performance and handling compared to the W203?

The performance is identical. It's a soft-setup and propulsion is brisk due to the 113 plant. I believe the Sports Edition was aesthetic. The E430 Sport was purely aesthetic. No kinematic revisions were done.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 5:27am On Feb 05, 2013
au.hanson:
Hello guys, i have a benz c180 esprit, maual transmission that wud only start some times when she likes to do so, only for me to discover that the wire harness were completely bad(expired).then my roadside mechanic started having a fill day with it and started learning job with my car, and would have affected the brain box badly, putting the car in a state of comma( the car wouldn't start anymore). An auto electrician with a similar ride advices that he should come and change the wire hareness and the brain box from ECU 018 serial to ECU 015 serial(the uncoded type) to save the the stress of code entering in future as the car in question has entered code according to the computer diagnostic guy. What do u advice? Would this have any effect on the car, or any alteration as i dont know the implication? neither do i want to be repeating these expensive mistake anymore?

The ECU 018 was already sent for repairs and would be coming to me soon , but i want the best option, that not withstanding?
Siena,Ikenna, Trac and all of u guys pls help

I will take your statement as though it is.

In the first place: uninstall the wiring harness. What you will do is to go to the local hardware store and get yourself wires capable of the task to build a harness. in other words, it must exceed what MB put in there. That is to include the ability to withstand the heat without degrading or cracking in a few years. Detach the terminals and other hardware from the worn harness and install to the new harness. As you would have concluded at this point, an electrical savvy person is one fit for this job. Cost of wires should be about $30 to $90 (can't really estimate) minus labour. Cost to buy at Mercedes? $1100+ and you still get the same bio-degradable harness that will still go bad.

While the harness was going bad, many symptoms should have preceded (including poor drivability).

ECU: there is nothing wrong with it. For the ECU to need replacement, you have to deliberately sabotage it. The issue presently before you needs to be addressed first. A relay has been ceased functionality at the expense of the ECU.

All the best:
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by aikerism(m): 6:09am On Feb 05, 2013
Hello Kuntash/ A.U. Hanson, pls kindly forward the english C Class soft copy of the. Manual U have to me as well. I have been trying without succeess to. Download one.my email: aikerismnj@yahoo.com
Pls help a brother out. Kaa!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2013
kuntash: : @ Siena et al,

Last week, I did changed my transmission fluid cos the colour was different from how it should be (red-like I think) it was really dark. so the filter and the oil was changed, I used Harco transmission fluid (they say its one of the best),

its been fine since I changed it, and the mechanic notice a vacuum hose that was removed from the gear box and fixed it back- That corrected the hard jerk when gear is engaged either in reverse or drive.

but this morning I noticed the gear only stayed on 2nd and didnt change further, but as the engine temp got to around 50 degrees C. , it started working fine,

pls what could be the issue? I dont think its normal. pls kindly advice,

Three things: one of which is a surety; the remaining two is either/or.

* The ECU is mapped to limit your revs till your catalytic converter warms up. You did not state if you were in a rush or applied too much throttle.
* The fluid you have used is the wrong fluid. MB's fluid is a magnetic fluid and the designation of that transmission build cannot sustain what you've put in there. Normal ATF is just a fluid. Mercedes had to switch the applications from the 94 MB's because they jerked on certain conditions. The fix was the reformulated fluid (which is the MB transmission fluid). The fluid also might have poor fluid-flow characteristics at cold start-up.
* The vacuum module, transmission settings and throttle settings are wrong. The vacuum modulator would be responsible for how hard the car pulls. If you excessively modulate this, you get undesired outcomes. You under-modulate and you have a delicate performance that is hesitant to pick up speed instantaneously. in other words, underpowered and fuel economy will be poor. The transmission setting adjusts the shift points and the throttle position module is responsible for how faint or heavy you apply the gas-pedal. All three must be rightly done; hence, you have something else. The vacuum modulator will have to be done at the shop. The vehicle has to be put on the lift. When done, it will have to be driven; if not right, then it gets back on the lift and more adjustments done. This goes on till its rightly done. It's trial by tweaking. The same goes to the remaining two. The vacuum modulator can be done solely. The other two has to be done in some cases interchangeably.

Point of correction: your car starts from the second gear and not first. So, it got stuck in the third gear. The first scenerio might have just happened.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by aikerism(m): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2013
grin I bought a C 200 in december and now I know y Germans are said. To make machines... Go for the baby, U won't regret it at all. She drives well, fuel economy good,all U do on the road is dust jap models...

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by poseman: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2013
Any advice on Benz GL 450 2008. Im thinking of buying this German machine but most people are discouraging me because of the cost of maintaining it. Pls i need advice on this
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by babaokey(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2013
Guys i have taken time to read posts and experience of all in the Mercedes Family. I started with a 190, then deviated a bit for a 406 Peugeot and finally a C Class 180. I have an eye for a ML. Plz, can somebody advice me. Fuel wise, Electrical related and general stuff. Do i go for it or what. I will be very grateful.
I am waiting.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kuntash: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
Trac:

Three things: one of which is a surety; the remaining two is either/or.

* The ECU is mapped to limit your revs till your catalytic converter warms up. You did not state if you were in a rush or applied too much throttle.
* The fluid you have used is the wrong fluid. MB's fluid is a magnetic fluid and the designation of that transmission build cannot sustain what you've put in there. Normal ATF is just a fluid. Mercedes had to switch the applications from the 94 MB's because they jerked on certain conditions. The fix was the reformulated fluid (which is the MB transmission fluid). The fluid also might have poor fluid-flow characteristics at cold start-up.
* The vacuum module, transmission settings and throttle settings are wrong. The vacuum modulator would be responsible for how hard the car pulls. If you excessively modulate this, you get undesired outcomes. You under-modulate and you have a delicate performance that is hesitant to pick up speed instantaneously. in other words, underpowered and fuel economy will be poor. The transmission setting adjusts the shift points and the throttle position module is responsible for how faint or heavy you apply the gas-pedal. All three must be rightly done; hence, you have something else. The vacuum modulator will have to be done at the shop. The vehicle has to be put on the lift. When done, it will have to be driven; if not right, then it gets back on the lift and more adjustments done. This goes on till its rightly done. It's trial by tweaking. The same goes to the remaining two. The vacuum modulator can be done solely. The other two has to be done in some cases interchangeably.

Point of correction: your car starts from the second gear and not first. So, it got stuck in the third gear. The first scenerio might have just happened.

Hello Trac, been a while, this is an old post of mine while I was still new to this Benz arena... lol

problem has since been resolved.

thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kuntash: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
aikerism: Hello Kuntash/ A.U. Hanson, pls kindly forward the english C Class soft copy of the. Manual U have to me as well. I have been trying without succeess to. Download one.my email: aikerismnj@yahoo.com
Pls help a brother out. Kaa!

au.hanson:
Hello Kuntash, pls send it as an atachment to my mail too, au.hanson@gmail.com..thanks and remain blessed

sorry for the late response, check your email, Note: its the user's manual...

I also added the service manual for the transmission..

cheers
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Seun(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
The pipe that transports washing liquid from the tank to the windshield wipers on my SUV gets disconnected whenever I switch on the wipers. Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it without going to a mechanic?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
Seun: The pipe that transports washing liquid from the tank to the windshield wipers on my SUV gets disconnected whenever I switch on the wipers. Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it without going to a mechanic?

Use super glue or mesh sand with ur saliva and paste the damn thing together. I hope my NL super Mod is using at least a G-class sha grin grin

Dont mind me. Wait for the experts to answer ur question. Good to know u use a Benz. U deserve nothing less cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kuntash: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
Seun: The pipe that transports washing liquid from the tank to the windshield wipers on my SUV gets disconnected whenever I switch on the wipers. Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it without going to a mechanic?

Likely to be blockage in the flow line .

you can check yourself, at every point there is a disconnection point, in your case, its obvious the blockage is from where the pipe pulls off and the point where the fluid comes out to the wind shield.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KOMBE: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
The day I sold my benz 190E was a sad one for me... couldn't watch the new owner driving it away. The ride was simply good and lovely to drive, had to sellit because I could no longer afford the cost of keeping it on the road as regards fuel consumption.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Trac:

I will take your statement as though it is.

In the first place: uninstall the wiring harness. What you will do is to go to the local hardware store and get yourself wires capable of the task to build a harness. in other words, it must exceed what MB put in there. That is to include the ability to withstand the heat without degrading or cracking in a few years. Detach the terminals and other hardware from the worn harness and install to the new harness. As you would have concluded at this point, an electrical savvy person is one fit for this job. Cost of wires should be about $30 to $90 (can't really estimate) minus labour. Cost to buy at Mercedes? $1100+ and you still get the same bio-degradable harness that will still go bad.

While the harness was going bad, many symptoms should have preceded (including poor drivability).

ECU: there is nothing wrong with it. For the ECU to need replacement, you have to deliberately sabotage it. The issue presently before you needs to be addressed first. A relay has been ceased functionality at the expense of the ECU.

All the best:

Hello Trac, I really appreciate your response to this: Really i was faced with one all kinds of poor drivability, it all happened so fast; jerking; atimes suddenly fast and slow acceleration; temp gauge stopped working; fuel gauge and my speedometer etc.

I would have tried all you have stated above but this response rather came late..as i have already got the ECU 015(as the old ECU wouldn't start the car..some local mechanics had already tampered so much with the old process so much that the car wouldn't start anymore) and a new harness wire(the Asian spec of newer model, its claimed that these ones doesn't go bad, that its actually a modification of the previous poor European model..dnt know how true this could be) , the car actually started off on the 5th of Feb., i got on the wheel and started cruising once again, it felts so fine,silence and faster than ever.The handling is yum!! yum!!

But i still have one issue ; that of the temperature rising so fast on just a few minute idling until the water get boiled and spills through the waste hose...
I bleed the cooling system today in a local car wash after having flushed(tho not thorough) the radiator with their pressure water. Besides, there was no thermostat(the original owners may have removed it before i bought the car).I'll get a 'Behr' thermostat for it on saturday.

I also tested the water-pump and observed that it still pumps water..I drive around in the hot afternoon and the situation seems to improve a little bit, atleast its not boiling anymore, but the temperature is still on the high side(about 87 approaching 100 on the temp reading) and i doubt if it can withstand Port-Harcourt hold up..

I'll still go for a thorough steam wash on saturday too.

Trace, can the removal of a thermostat in a well functional Benz c180(who never had overheat before)suddenly caused it to start developing overheat?

My fuel gauge either goes up or down or at the centre , even when i have full tank

Trac, i'm happy that you responded to these ,i'm still expecting more form you , once again thanku very much i appreciate your kind response
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2013

oh hoh!!!!

so our admin is finally taking style to let us know what kind of moto he has.

abeg post pic with the car jare , let us comment on your erm pecs in the photo cheesy

ok, now we know it a benz -

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2013
kuntash:

Hello Trac, been a while, this is an old post of mine while I was still new to this Benz arena... lol

problem has since been resolved.

thanks

Well spoken smiley smiley

I did not see the initial post; it is hidden.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2013
au.hanson:

Hello Trac, I really appreciate your response to this: Really i was faced with one all kinds of poor drivability, it all happened so fast; jerking; atimes suddenly fast and slow acceleration; temp gauge stopped working; fuel gauge and my speedometer etc.

I would have tried all you have stated above but this response rather came late..as i have already got the ECU 015(as the old ECU wouldn't start the car..some local mechanics had already tampered so much with the old process so much that the car wouldn't start anymore) and a new harness wire(the Asian spec of newer model, its claimed that these ones doesn't go bad, that its actually a modification of the previous poor European model..dnt know how true this could be) , the car actually started off on the 5th of Feb., i got on the wheel and started cruising once again, it felts so fine,silence and faster than ever.The handling is yum!! yum!!

But i still have one issue ; that of the temperature rising so fast on just a few minute idling until the water get boiled and spills through the waste hose...
I bleed the cooling system today in a local car wash after having flushed(tho not thorough) the radiator with their pressure water. Besides, there was no thermostat(the original owners may have removed it before i bought the car).I'll get a 'Behr' thermostat for it on saturday.

I also tested the water-pump and observed that it still pumps water..I drive around in the hot afternoon and the situation seems to improve a little bit, atleast its not boiling anymore, but the temperature is still on the high side(about 87 approaching 100 on the temp reading) and i doubt if it can withstand Port-Harcourt hold up..

I'll still go for a thorough steam wash on saturday too.

Trace, can the removal of a thermostat in a well functional Benz c180(who never had overheat before)suddenly caused it to start developing overheat?

My fuel gauge either goes up or down or at the centre , even when i have full tank

Trac, i'm happy that you responded to these ,i'm still expecting more form you , once again thanku very much i appreciate your kind response

Unfortunately, I do not get status notification via e-mail when any of the threads I am following gets responded to. I use to get after a day was through but I don't get anymore. I tried to readjust settings but nothing changed. Maybe it's the server.

If the Asian designated specification, then you are good to go. In the mid-90's, Germany went bio-degradable; it was imposed by regulations. Such regulations were not in Asia or other markets. I'm not surprised that the former ECU would have been bricked (if so many changes were done). Usually, a relay gives itself up at the expense of the ECU.

Ironically, it's almost one year now and the very reason that cause me to remain on NL was cooling on an MB. Check my earliest post. I went into details concerning MB's cooling. I'd rather not re-do that but it's on this thread and I was comprehensive about it. In addition to that, I have discussed cooling on some other thread. I'm quite constrained and I can't go into details but I did explain the concept.

Furthermore, I will answer the other aspects of your question. You will need coolant. The green coolant is not what you need. Avoid it! Fluids are mechanically engineered; far from what the layman will understand but it's very true. The green coolant does nothing from my experience. Above all, it will damage the water-pump eventually.

The average running temperature should be 87degF and it isn't unusual to get up to 115degF. This mode of operation should not be without coolant installed. Running your vehicle at the aforementioned heat ranges stated will warp your heads. Some models have very small clearances that machining wouldn't be possible.

If you cannot find a hybrid-organic coolant, whatever you get would be okay (minus the greeny), provided the replacement interval is shorter. This, I state is what I would do if I was in your shoes. This way, the fluid maintains a near-new state of health. I hope you got my point of view.

Sometimes, a jumpy guage needle is caused by sulphur build-up in the gas tank. You'll need a bottle of techron to take care of that. If that doesn't resolve it, it is a faulty fuel-pressure-sending-unit. A full tank and incorrect guage reading as stated, I am rest-assured that you have a faulty fuel-pressure-sending-unit. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get a oil-pressure-sending-unit as well and replace them. The parts are not expensive. These are typical MB maintenance routines that are done 15 or more years from the date of production.

All the best:
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kuntash: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2013
Trac:

The average running temperature should be 87degF [/b]and it isn't unusual to get up to [b]115degF. This mode of operation should not be without coolant installed. Running your vehicle at the aforementioned heat ranges stated will warp your heads.

Sometimes, a jumpy guage needle is caused by sulphur build-up in the gas tank. You'll need a bottle of techron to take care of that.

:

Hello Trac... I am sure you meant between 87degC and 115DegC ( as in centigrade celsius)

Again, where can one get this techron in this country sef? I have heard lots of goodies about that Techron.

Just to add from my experience and what I had read on Benz forums, the W202 fuel tank does NOT need excessive filling with fuel, its best to always stop at the first click of the nozzle,
I noticed improper readings when I was filling always to the brim (using my camry experience) I didnt knw this was harmful to the gauge... but since I had stopped, its readings have somewhat return to normal, but not as always accurate and reliable as designed ...

I have also noticed the same scenario with the BMW 3 series,

so I had resulted to stopping refill at the first nozzle click!!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jahjehova(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2013
kuntash:

sorry for the late response, check your email, Note: its the user's manual...

I also added the service manual for the transmission..

cheers
my broda. Gud am. I'd also appreciate the service manual. Plz send to deleonipede@gmail.com. D one I av is german. I want 2 avoid any roadside mecho visit. Tanx bro.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by yungboss(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2013
kuntash:

Hello Trac... I am sure you meant between 87degC and 115DegC ( as in centigrade celsius)

Again, where can one get this techron in this country sef? I have heard lots of goodies about that Techron.

Just to add from my experience and what I had read on Benz forums, the W202 fuel tank does NOT need excessive filling with fuel, its best to always stop at the first click of the nozzle,
I noticed improper readings when I was filling always to the brim (using my camry experience) I didnt knw this was harmful to the gauge... but since I had stopped, its readings have somewhat return to normal, but not as always accurate and reliable as designed ...

I have also noticed the same scenario with the BMW 3 series,

so I had resulted to stopping refill at the first nozzle click!!

i noticed it too when i had my C220, incorrect reading on the guage, and it happens in my 2 cars currently...i'm thinking its a voltage regulation issue or something...i haven't had the time to look into it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (545) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.