Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (965141 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2013
smartchoice: Come Trac do you seriously type all these things!

SmartChoice, it doesn't feel right. This thread was the very reason I remained in NL. I spoke with certainty because I had factory information to back it up and years on MB. This is because, due to experiences, working wide from specifications shorten the span of these vehicles and the possibilities of needless repairs. I didn't have the conscience to read what I saw and mind my business. I didn't expect to be received well, nevertheless I did. I had to seek time to follow-up on support because I'm not a "connected" person. I don't have an online life (except NL). The basic rule (that I have stressed) is to stick to specifications and keep the rest of the money in your pocket. I stressed on the two key-things that causes engine failures in MB's. Time was taken to explain. Sincerely, I never play on intelligence; despite the fact I know how Nigerians behave. These cars are not expensive in milestone up-keeps if you follow specifications thoroughly. Parts might be expensive but don't fail as often. Recommendations are not illegal but you recommend with a disclaimer when you are going off-specs. At least imply it in your context. I've recommended out of specs once or twice: one out of ignorance: the second out of my practice (this I implied a disclaimer). To recommend something and it cost the owner in the long-run is not right. I respect everyone; they might not understand. Ever wondered why there are so many engine swaps and transmission replacements (especially on MB's)? Ever wonder the ECU swapping? Is it normal? These are costly procedures and the probability for the service to be done badly is high. Addressing and preventing issues from the roots is save you time and leave your bank account undrained. I get insulted and another implies troublemaking proceeding it.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2013
@Trac: your views are deep...may be just too deep that you will need to break them down to simple terms...in future. While trying your possible best not to make others look stup.id. Also keeping in mind that most of your recommendations may not be practicable in Nigeria due to access to essentials needed! Hence when the desirable is not available . . .the available becomes the desirable!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 1:33am On Sep 19, 2013
smartchoice: @Trac: your views are deep...may be just too deep that you will need to break them down to simple terms...in future. While trying your possible best not to make others look stupid. Also keeping in mind that most of your recommendations may not be practicable in Nigeria due to access to essentials needed! Hence when the desirable is not available . . .the available becomes the desirable!

Thanks, I've noted and acknowledged. I don't live in Nigeria and was never exposed when I did (to have a fair idea of how the market is) and would not know what avails or does not. Nevertheless, I've acknowledged your perception and I perfectly understand.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gee2728(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2013
Trac:

Thanks, I've noted and acknowledged. I don't live in Nigeria and was never exposed when I did (to have a fair idea of how the market is) and would not know what avails or does not. Nevertheless, I've acknowledged your perception and I perfectly understand.
haaaa finally it all stop. Honestly we love u both. U guys are very important to us here on NL. And all this while I thot u lived @ mushin lagos 'jst joking'. Pls I posted a picture on page 25, house help with information.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jahjehova(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2013
Trac:

SmartChoice, it doesn't feel right. This thread was the very reason I remained in NL. I spoke with certainty because I had factory information to back it up and years on MB. This is because, due to experiences, working wide from specifications shorten the span of these vehicles and the possibilities of needless repairs. I didn't have the conscience to read what I saw and mind my business. I didn't expect to be received well, nevertheless I did. I had to seek time to follow-up on support because I'm not a "connected" person. I don't have an online life (except NL). The basic rule (that I have stressed) is to stick to specifications and keep the rest of the money in your pocket. I stressed on the two key-things that causes engine failures in MB's. Time was taken to explain. Sincerely, I never play on intelligence; despite the fact I know how Nigerians behave. These cars are not expensive in milestone up-keeps if you follow specifications thoroughly. Parts might be expensive but don't fail as often. Recommendations are not illegal but you recommend with a disclaimer when you are going off-specs. At least imply it in your context. I've recommended out of specs once or twice: one out of ignorance: the second out of my practice (this I implied a disclaimer). To recommend something and it cost the owner in the long-run is not right. I respect everyone; they might not understand. Ever wondered why there are so many engine swaps and transmission replacements (especially on MB's)? Ever wonder the ECU swapping? Is it normal? These are costly procedures and the probability for the service to be done badly is high. Addressing and preventing issues from the roots is save you time and leave your bank account undrained. I get insulted and another implies troublemaking proceeding it.

Sincerely Trac, I honestly humbly respect you. You might have received my post from the wrong end. All I want is a scenario of problem solving. I don't want to have issues and not be able to come here because Trac & jahjehova are engaging in a war of words running into three to four pages.
Good that you are a stickler to manufacturer specs and you are not in Nigeria. Perhaps you could help us get these basic essentials of MB into the country. What do you say to my proposal. Thank you
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Daxbiz(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
Guys, sheath the sword abeg and attend to we laymen.

I said I want a ML 320, nobody answered me.

Ok, let me ask another way

compare a 190E (which I drive currently) and a 2003 ML 320...

cost of maintenance and fuel efficiency

I remain humble....

Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
I have answered you...unless you are looking for someone to make decisions for you.

Daxbiz: Guys, sheath the sword abeg and attend to we laymen.

I remain humble....

Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Daxbiz: Guys, sheath the sword abeg and attend to we laymen.

I remain humble....

Thanks

In retrospect, apology to all of you. I only avoided so that i wouldn’t be the factor that kick Trac out of the forum and to avoid any form of feud. I made sure that I didn't even click on this link so that I shldnt be attracted to my irresistible “Benzes” and offend. Because I was badly hurts to understand that the trade had a sole proprietorship kind of rule based strictly on Mercedes Benz sheet standard which I was faulting, with Trace as the monopolistic director, thought I should have myself elsewhere-so I decided to do just that , just joking boy! Dn't take it serious.

But if Trace truly meant the "sheathing of sword" with what He said who am i to alter the wave. Before I gave any alternative I always quoted the MB standard practice and state otherwise in absence of.. as i understand that forum posters needs solutions to their problem, common practice i have seen among forums, whether it be international MB forum or local base…If I had made some wrong propositions, which I am of a human and stand to be corrected, I always indulge same with a sincere apology, a standard I have kept through out life.

So Mr. Trace, negate all the unfortunate behind you in sincere terms, kill the temperament and let’s move on as you said. I have also come out of the coma, it doesn’t really matter any more whether you are in direct opposition to my views or not; or whether I’m even abashed or not. After all no 2 school of thoughts ever agreed on same issue; you can’t have one political party in a true democratic setting.

However , I have resolved to stand to swallow it all, as far as the forum continues in the overall interest of peace for all. So Trace ma me’ follow me there:

So as subject refers,
For 2003 ML 350:

Engine Specifications and Gearbox
Displacement 3,199 cc
Cylinders 6
Valves 18V (3 valves per cylinder)

Torque 310 Nm → 229 lb-ft (3,000 rpm)
Power Output 218 bhp (5,600 rpm)
Kilowatts 158 kW
Gearbox
5-speed Automatic

Performance and Economy

Top Speed 121 mph (195 km/h)
Acceleration 0-60 mph 9.00 sec.
Average Mileage 21 mpg
Highway Mileage 26 mpg
City Mileage 16 mpg

For Benz 190 2.3e

Displacement 2,298 cc
Cylinders 4
Valves 8V (2 valves per cylinder)

Torque 198 Nm → 146 lb-ft (3,500 rpm)
Power Output 132 bhp (5,100 rpm)
Kilowatts 96 kW
Gearbox
5-speed Manual
Performance and Economy

Top Speed 122 mph (197 km/h)
Acceleration 0-60 mph 10.60 sec.
[b]Average Mileage 24mpg for manual 22 [/b]mpg for 4 gear automatic if properly maintained
city 21 mpg for manual and 19 for auto
highway 29 mpg for manual and 27 for auto, though this really elude us in this part of the country because of the heavy oil(20w50) that we abuse this car with and other poor maintenance issues. I use mobil 1 in my 190 and dextron 111 for the transmission and steering fluid

You can see from above that the ML is a super machine with 6 cylinders that houses 3 vales percylinder head amounting to 18 valves in all, where as, benz 190 though also a great car,compare to her over 20 years of age has 4 cylinders that houses 2 valves per cylinder head amounting to 8 valves in all

As for the economy the ml average 21mpg with a 5 gear auto system but 190 average 24mpg with a 5 gear manual gear box as standard or 22mpg for an auto 4gear system making it prone to high maintenance cost, because the more the number of gears the less stress on the engine the less the overall cost of maintenance attributed performance wise

But then , the m class of that model is a sophisticated machine, the factor goes; the more sophisticated the more problematic it could be; too many sensors ; relays; switches etc. Hence, built to very high precision that requires accurate and precise maintenance procedure unlike the 190 that could withstand some very high level of abuse but still keeps going.

Also as with modern cars, the bombers and some rubber materials are made of fragile substance , the rule of thumb in modern automobile. Perhaps that's why it is not leaving up to her actual cost as an suv( it should have been costlier than the actual amount)

Sometimes, my perception goes that this automobile were built for the money bags i.e the politician and the oil sectors executives. That ordinary guys like us, better put it, starters shouldn't go for German suv's as they are too sophisticated hence would attract high maintenance cost, because you might need to register with a good Mercedes Benz service agents to solve some of her issues(you can close eyes and maintain your 190, mine hardly ever see the mech) , or you have to develop very high standard skill to sort things out by yourself and evade some service charges, which is always dear. I beg to diver

All you need to do as in the case of Benz 190 is to watch out for signs of old parts wearing out and replace them as they come. You can also easily pick them at our aftermarket cheaply.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by matson: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Good to see u guys make up. Wish those temperamental post could be trashed.

Moving on, my smartkey cant open the door from the driver side except in cold weather, especially when it rains. Overall, I can't even open/lock the doors from a distance, only at close distance that's when standing by the car.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Daxbiz(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thanks au.hanson.
Good breakdown. Really needed that.
Will sleep over this then make my decision.

@smartchoice, yes I needed an informed advice. Especially since I know so little about cars. I don't want to end up disappointed with my purchase.

Thanks all.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
jahjehova:

Sincerely Trac, I honestly humbly respect you. You might have received my post from the wrong end. All I want is a scenario of problem solving. I don't want to have issues and not be able to come here because Trac & jahjehova are engaging in a war of words running into three to four pages.
Good that you are a stickler to manufacturer specs and you are not in Nigeria. Perhaps you could help us get these basic essentials of MB into the country. What do you say to my proposal. Thank you

No problem(s)! I might have been in another frame of mind. Please, omit the twists; in my twisted implied context, kindly overlook. In response to your proposal, the best I have done is to make the awareness open. This has been from my very post in this thread. My firm belief has been the importers (car importers) from the Auto-Forum be made aware of a possible market that lies unrecognised. Then again, I don't know the reality of how this could manifest from a collaborated conclusion of several members. I'll respond shortly.

au.hanson:

In retrospect, apology to all of you. I only avoided so that i wouldn’t be the factor that kick Trac out of the forum and to avoid any form of feud.

Au.Hansen, I'm not sheathing the sword. I'm sincerely apologising. That is: no reserved feelings. We are flesh and blood and sometimes, emotions get in the way. I'm also going to make restitution and cleanse the posts. I don't discourage people and I respect humble beginnings. We all start from somewhere and continue in improvements. Inline with the spirit of this thread, I'll disclose the synthesis. I'm not proving right but to put a closure to an anti-thesis that went out of norm. This substitution will proceed your initial response. I'll make it very plain. It is for everyone who is interested. This thread has a measure of integrity; I'll like to leave it that way.

//The appropriate synthesis has been given. The reflections are simplistic too. I've purged subsequent posts as well
//https://www.nairaland.com/520025/mercedes-benz-thread/26#18130074
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gee2728(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Trac:

No problem(s)! I might have been in another frame of mind. Please, omit the twists; in my twisted implied context, kindly overlook. In response to your proposal, the best I have done is to make the awareness open. This has been from my very post in this thread. My firm belief has been the importers (car importers) from the Auto-Forum be made aware of a possible market that lies unrecognised. Then again, I don't know the reality of how this could manifest from a collaborated conclusion of several members. I'll respond shortly.

Au.Hansen, I'm not sheathing the sword. I'm sincerely apologising. That is: no reserved feelings. We are flesh and blood and sometimes, emotions get in the way. I'm also going to make restitution and cleanse the posts. I don't discourage people and I respect humble beginnings. We all start from somewhere and continue in improvements. Inline with the spirit of this thread, I'll disclose the synthesis. I'm not proving right but to put a closure to an anti-thesis that went out of norm. This substitution will proceed your initial response. I'll make it very plain. It is for everyone who is interested. This thread has a measure of integrity; I'll like to leave it that way.

//The appropriate synthesis has been given. The reflections are simplistic too. I've purged subsequent posts as well
//https://www.nairaland.com/520025/mercedes-benz-thread/26#18130074
Now that the beef is over, house 3 gbosa for trac and hanson, gbosa, gbosa, gbosa.!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
jahjehova:

I might not be practical on this but it isn't worthless disclosing it. It is true there are essentials owing a Mercedes Benz. These essentials affect long-term ownership (if it'll be short or not).

Fortunately for NL, there are people who make imports. In corroboration, an appeal can be made that will seem enticing. If enough people can commit to suggest and attest to pay, a market then has been produced. It will start as a thread. Interested people will include their input as a pledge of interest. Parts like plugs, lubrication (all or certain genres), carbon-controlled additives (Techron) and so on can be petitioned. The higher the numbers of committed numbers, the easier these "dealers" will embrace the provocation.

The ingredients for such petitions are available. There is a forum (which is NL), there are two related portals (Car-Talk and Auto). All that is left is the awareness.

This has been my thoughts.

matson: Good to see u guys make up. Wish those temperamental post could be trashed.

Moving on, my smartkey cant open the door from the driver side except in cold weather, especially when it rains. Overall, I can't even open/lock the doors from a distance, only at close distance that's when standing by the car.

I already did that.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 12:36am On Sep 20, 2013
Gee2728: haaaa finally it all stop. Honestly we love u both. U guys are very important to us here on NL. And all this while I thot u lived @ mushin lagos 'jst joking'. Pls I posted a picture on page 25, house help with information.

It appears to be the front-left wheel speed control cable and connector for the wheel speed sensor. Why do you want it disconnected? Disconnect the battery and use something logical to clean it and close the connection when appropriate.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gee2728(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2013
Trac:

It appears to be the front-left wheel speed control cable and connector for the wheel speed sensor. Why do you want it disconnected? Disconnect the battery and use something logical to clean it and close the connection when appropriate.
I dnt want it disconnected, I removed my front wheel and found it disconnected its been laying there possibly disconnected by the last person that changed the brake pad.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ikemefunajnr(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hello i came across this forum yesterday. I'm planning to get a mercedes c 180, what do you guys think? Can anyone recommend a trustworthy car dealer. Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Daxbiz: Thanks au.hanson.
Good breakdown. Really needed that.
Will sleep over this then make my decision.

@smartchoice, yes I needed an informed advice. Especially since I know so little about cars. I don't want to end up disappointed with my purchase.

Thanks all.

You are welcome Bro.

Also, if you may finally decide to fall in love with this machine(the ML320), there's nothing wrong about that. Just make sure you buy a odbII scanner along side with, it's cheap(about N35,000.00). So that you could be doing periodical scan as a preventive measure before any issue errupts its ugly head, by this way things won't get out of hand; by so doing you'll be able to handle issues before they even occur.

After all, sensors are not a curse but were meant to sense signals for the car computer(ECU), hence measuring the physical quantity and feeding the data regulated by the ecu to the engine, a stone mile in modern automobile to make easy for diagnoses, though our mech boys are still inept and uses the same old methods acquired by their master to complicate issues in modern automobile. You could just do the scan get the interpretation from the odb II scanner, or even over the net for further detail, and call your regular mech to just go straight to the point of concentration, and do not tamper with any other thing nor compromise with this machine architecture.

On the other hand, the numerous relays/switches are to help balance the electrical loads and make for perfection an effective use of the electronics/electromagnetic components/devices for the proper and efficient shading of loads in these vehicles,because current has to move variously from one circuit to another circuit in an on and off mode in the switching of these heavy loads, though atimes things could get out of hand if not properly monitored. While the fuses help in cutting out short circuited devices to save the car wiring and electrical devices from graving damages and so on, so they should never be bypassed. So all these must be understood and follow suit to adhere to proper maintenance of these vehicles.

The Ml 320 is somehow more economical to maintain in level of sophistication than the higher numbers,ML 350 , ML 500 etc, hence makes somehow resonable for everyday use and ease of maintenance than the rest

matson: Good to see u guys make up. Wish those temperamental post could be trashed.

i have trashed them out too
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Daxbiz(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
@au.hanson, I must confess that I was really disillusioned with the reality that the ML might just be too much for me to maintain on my meagre salary.

Thanks for the idea of scanner. I will definitely purchase that along with the car.

I live in a very rough terrain and believe that only a jeep can withstand the strain hence my interest in an Ml 320. Otherwise, I would have opted for any other MB Sedan.

Thanks once again.
I can breathe again.

Will keep you posted on the purchase.

My next question would be where to find proper MB diagnostic/service centre in lagos that won't bore a huge hole in my pocket.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gee2728(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmm, ML 4x4 for a daily driver, men strong ooh. By the time my 4x4 arrives I'll mount it only on days I have 100k to spend. Those 'move over poor pple' machine no dey show mercy for pocket during maintenance.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Daxbix Can you here this?

Gee2728: Hmmm, ML 4x4 for a daily driver, men strong ooh. By the time my 4x4 arrives I'll mount it only on days I have 100k to spend. Those 'move over poor pple' machine no dey show mercy for pocket during maintenance.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
smartchoice: Daxbix Can you here this?

My neighbour who is a young medical doctor, and also a benz fanatic, owns 4 MB cars, and he is not in a hurry to sell out anyone of them, i wonder how he maintains them:
w201 2.6 v 6 vboot
w202 c220
w203 c200 kompressor and
ML 320 the latest one he just bought barely a year old now, whom he drives seamlessly over our dilapidated twisty windy road. When asked this evening what the maintenance is like? the guy just bluntly replied that it cost nothing to maintain it. When asked again the handling, he said, that it's just like driving a midsize sedan like that my Benz 190 that does 8.4secs within 0-60mph. i was just surprise, because i expected him to tell me that, 'men this car is hard to maintain oh'but to the contrary. He said this ride's sensor things and all the rest are durable than the midsize sedan c class them and are not expensive, that the car has solid stability, just like the sedan and so on and so forth, that he doesn't even care about any of those things while driving or travelling with it, that he just came back from Bayelsa with it that evening with lots of maneuvering as usual as if he was driving any of his sedan. Say once he just spot you, it takes nothing for him to overtake you at ease, and that the suv has 24 plugs and a better view ahead on the highway

The other day i stepped on the pedal and the tyres were just screeching at the slightest pedaling just like my benz 190 and truely it felt just like a mid size sedan car not even like an off road vehicle
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 21, 2013
@AU Hanson: the OP has a MEAGRE income. . .your neighbor is a doctor with 4 cars....not just the ML320.....and certainly not a daily driver though he may be driving it more...odbII is good but what an MB really needs is a STAR . . .OP note that! @AU hanson what is the cost of the STAR?...
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
smartchoice: @AU Hanson: the OP has a MEAGRE income. . .your neighbor is a doctor with 4 cars....not just the ML320.....and certainly not a daily driver though he may be driving it more...odbII is good but what an MB really needs is a STAR . . .OP note that! @AU hanson what is the cost of the STAR?...

Loi.. i thought if he could afford the purchase , he could as well afford the maintenance as He had already had experience of what to face, with the maintenance of His Benz 190. You know that car isn't easy to maintain due to her age, if you should do it right, except you maintain it yourself. Never would i allow His dream of ML 320 elude Him.

See the trick, you know over here we have this advantage of sourcing for spare parts at the after market, this is the upper hand we have over those residing abroad, and labour is cheap too, if you aint going to service centres. Definitely , with such calculation you will understand how a Polytechnic teacher could own and maintain an ML. Of course i see a lot of Teachers driving this cars today as their everyday car, both in the universities and the polytechnic, i want to believe he is of this income bracket too-he is just being humble, else he shouldnt go near it. He wouldn't go for the real value of the maintenance but the alternative. You and i knows this. He isn't going for X5 nor X6 nor the GL ,nor Toureg,nor the Range Rovers but the entry level ML, the 320, very common on our roads.

I dont really know the cost of the STAR scanner but i thing it should be expensive
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
@AU Hanson....poly lecturers don't receive MEAGRE incomes! University teachers also are also not on MEAGRE incomes! Let me share a story...I met a rich man's younger bro who was asked to take any car of his choice from the brother's compound....he chose an ML320, on getting home he discovered that the steering...was leaking so had to dismantle it and take back to Lagos for kitting costing 45k . . .it did not work, so he had to buy another costing 90k!...plus wokkmanship. Just like that on a MEAGRE income? Well while not discouraging the man I think he should count the costs before going into the ML 320 ownership...cos the running costs of an ML 320 with a 190 are way far apart!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
smartchoice: @AU Hanson....poly lecturers don't receive MEAGRE incomes! University teachers also are also not on MEAGRE incomes! Let me share a story...I met a rich man's younger bro who was asked to take any car of his choice from the brother's compound....he chose an ML320, on getting home he discovered that the steering...was leaking so had to dismantle it and take back to Lagos for kitting costing 45k . . .it did not work, so he had to buy another costing 90k!...plus wokkmanship. Just like that on a MEAGRE income? Well while not discouraging the man I think he should count the costs before going into the ML 320 ownership...cos the running costs of an ML 320 with a 190 are way far apart!

Yeah, you are right.He ought to count the cost though they wont come immediately and often. I want to believe he is just being humble else he shouldn't go near it. When i meant university / poly teachers , i excluded the professors
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
ok sir...there are poly lecturers who earn more than 400k monthly even without a P.hD!

au.hanson:

Yeah, you are right.He ought to count the cost though they wont come immediately and often. I want to believe he is just being humble else he shouldn't go near it. When i meant university / poly teachers , i excluded the professors
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Smart choice, I always marvel how you respond so fast to messages even while sent for the first time , do you use a kind of responder that notifies you?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ziccoit: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
@au.hanson, pls kindly help me get the market price of auto gearbox of the following:

1998 w202 C200 and C230 (not kompressor) both 5SP box.

I'm kind of forcing it on you since nobody bothered to attend to my query of such in recent pasts. grin

Thanks bros.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ziccoit: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
au.hanson:
Smart choice, I always marvel how you respond so fast to messages even while sent for the first time , do you use a kind of responder that notifies you?

Let me see.

Smartchoice loves his C-class so much that he sleeps on this thread in order not to miss any available information. grin

Cartalk is one of the reasons I visit NL nowadays and MB thread is one of the reasons I visit Cartalk section. cool
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gee2728(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
My wife's garndma ma a army col got this classic she imported from germany as brand new. I just dey corner the old lady make she will the car to me but she keeps telling me she's not dying anytime soon,

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
see evil thots o!
Gee2728: My wife's garndma ma a army col got this classic she imported from germany as brand new. I just dey corner the old lady make she will the car to me but she keeps telling me she's not dying anytime soon,
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gee2728(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
smartchoice: see evil thots o!
hahaha abeg no enter husband and wife matter ooh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.