Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (965223 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
cne010:
@auhauson @iluvmoscow car is a diesel engine can he use xft?

sure of course
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Coldfaya:

Really?? Can u help me get a reliable one

I'm really sorry if i was misunderstood. I meant to say , if you bought the ones i use myself.

However , i don't sell cars
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by leTrizzle: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
auhanson:

I'm really sorry if i was misunderstood. I meant to say , if you bought the ones i use myself.

Boss! Where have u been? Long time.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by saleesu: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello Guys, i own an 05 Model of MB E320, i serviced it sometime in March this year and ive barely been using it, however, it showed me Service D. Pls note that the FSS was resetted after the earlier service in late March. Kindly advise me on what to do pls shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by themodernman: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2015
Abeg make Buhari make up his mind whether he'll confirm this 70% custom thingy jarey...lemme know if I'll ship my Benz from d US or buy jejely from Naija.

Can't wait to join ds thread. grin*rubs plam*
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
themodernman:
Abeg make Buhari make up his mind whether he'll confirm this 70% custom thingy jarey...lemme know if I'll ship my Benz from d US or buy jejely from Naija.

Can't wait to join ds thread. grin*rubs plam*

If you are prepared financially to pre-order your benz,do so immediately and don't wait for Buhari. Except you are very sure that you will get a clean title one in Nigeria. 70% is for brand new cars and not tokunbo.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by themodernman: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Eyop:

If you are prepared financially to pre-order your benz,do so immediately and don't wait for Buhari. Except you are very sure that you will get a clean title one in Nigeria. 70% is for brand new cars and not tokunbo.

July 1st is when it is expected to affect Tokunbo as well and that's next week....you got any other info countering this?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
themodernman:

July 1st is when it is expected to affect Tokunbo as well and that's next week....you got any other info countering this?

It won't affect Tokunbo atleast for now. It's only for Brand new cars or a relatively used car that mileage is below 5,000. I confirmed this from 2 reliable source. You can as well do yours or if you aren't comfortable,wait until after the 1st of July.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
pls how much is c180 brain box (015 model)
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by justiniyke29: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
pls I want to service my ml320 2002 model gearbox which oil should I use cause my merc is advising Holt or abro
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by themodernman: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Eyop:

It won't affect Tokunbo atleast for now. It's only for Brand new cars or a relatively used car that mileage is below 5,000. I confirmed this from 2 reliable source. You can as well do yours or if you aren't comfortable,wait until after the 1st of July.

It takes at least 28days for a car to land Naija from the USA.

Meanwhile Next week is just 5days away.

I'll jejely wait tilll next week when I'll know what's up.

But make Buhari sef announce hin Ministers, ds hin slow paced govt is affecting lots of things.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mikkhon(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello MB lovers. Been a japanese car fan but was recently introduced to d Benz family by a friend. I need ur advice on an MB c200 kompressor 2005 model. He recommended dis over a 2007 camry that I was planning to buy. I need ur advice. Am pre-ordering from Germany
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mrDvO(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hi guys, pls I hav sm questions. Tnking f getting a w2o2 c220 1998/1999, I wnt 2 knw if dey cm wit a cd player or not...den wot kinda key it uses. Help a broda!! Tnk u.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2015
The c class especially the c230 sport is a beautiful car. I don't know how problematic it may be, but i feel only a 2010 camry stands a chance with the merc.
mikkhon:
Hello MB lovers. Been a japanese car fan but was recently introduced to d Benz family by a friend. I need ur advice on an MB c200 kompressor 2005 model. He recommended dis over a 2007 camry that I was planning to buy. I need ur advice. Am pre-ordering from Germany
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mikkhon(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Mcdonelldouglas:
The c class especially the c230 sport is a beautiful car. I don't know how problematic it may be, but i feel only a 2010 camry stands a chance with the merc.

Thnks bro McDonnell Douglas m leaning towards d Benz already. Camry just looks big,too common n kind of empty. But don't have an idea of what d c230 looks like though. Let me visit google.tnx
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2015
mrDvO:
Hi guys, pls I hav sm questions. Tnking f getting a w2o2 c220 1998/1999, I wnt 2 knw if dey cm wit a cd player or not...den wot kinda key it uses. Help a broda!! Tnk u.

Yes there's a CD player(loader compartment) and it uses the normal W202 key. Speakers may not be powerful though but BOSE was introduced in W203 from 2001 to 2004 and replaced with Harman Kardon from 2005 and above.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Eyop:

Yes there's a CD player(loader compartment) and it uses the normal W202 key. Speakers may not be powerful though but BOSE was introduced in W203 from 2001 to 2004 and replaced with Harman Kardon from 2005 and above.
Insightful concise and straight

Howdy eyop
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
SmartChoices:

Insightful concise and straight

Howdy eyop

Chief, i am good sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Coldfaya(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
auhanson:

Okay bro no issue. Ur wealth of knowledge/love for the German machine is interesting.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by leTrizzle: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good evening house, got a good deal for a '97 class c230 and am hoping to seal the deal tomorrow, problem is someone adviced that I don't get one with air flow. Pls any advice on this and what should I look out for? Thanks in advance.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
@ Eyop, auhanson,
Ah ba ke Uyo?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
lomomike:
@ Eyop, auhanson,
Ah ba ke Uyo?

Nba ke Lagos. auhanson ado eyen akwa-abasi ibom state
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Eyop:

Nba ke Lagos. auhanson ado eyen akwa-abasi ibom state
nfuna ibagha
Ete sonsongo.
I will need his number so I can talk with him off forum.

Songidem o!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
lomomike:
nfuna ibagha
Ete sonsongo.
I will need his number so I can talk with him off forum.

Songidem o!

Am impressed with your ibibio writing skills cheesy cheesy. auhanson is in portharcourt but i believe he's going to respond to you. So are you joining the family? Has the 2012 ML350 4matic landed?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Eyop:

Am impressed with your ibibio writing skills cheesy cheesy. auhanson is in portharcourt but i believe he's going to respond to you. So are you joining the family? Has the 2012 ML350 4matic landed?

I need someone to intimate me on the process of land acquisition directly from Akwa Ibom state gov't that's why I needed you guys off forum.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by leTrizzle: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
leTrizzle:
Good evening house, got a good deal for a '97 class c230 and am hoping to seal the deal tomorrow, problem is someone adviced that I don't get one with air flow. Pls any advice on this and what should I look out for? Thanks in advance.
Haba people, help a brother out na. cry
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dabosuker(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2015
auhanson:

sure of course

please does this XFT thing really work sef?? i need to know, am in PHC
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by gbegudujo: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pls house help d remote to my 2006 e class didn't open door and booth. But the blade key can open d door and car won't start..is it that the remote batt is bad or the car battery is dead I drove it last a week ago.. Pls any idea before I call d mechanics or rewire I don't want problem.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by LeylowDee: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Goodday my MB Family,

I drive a 2003 MB C200 Kompressor.
My owner's manual is in German language.
I need a link to download or softcopy of the English version.

Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2015
gbegudujo:
Pls house help d remote to my 2006 e class didn't open door and booth. But the blade key can open d door and car won't start..is it that the remote batt is bad or the car battery is dead I drove it last a week ago.. Pls any idea before I call d mechanics or rewire I don't want problem.

I guess you need to change the battery but the main issue is that they key should start the car without any batteries. Hope they key didn't fall inside water?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trafford(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please what is the price for 2003 Mercedes C200 compressor engine. My bros wants to buy the car but people are discouraged because he was being told that the engine that is very expensive... Please how true is that and is the car problematic... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.