Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Begged To Suck Her. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Begged To Suck Her. (3964 Views)

Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS / I Need A Gal In Abj To Suck Her Pussy, Boobs And Bleep / Need A Guy To Suck U Till U Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2010
There was this girl i dated for a year when i was serving, after she must have finish sucking my dick, i will be begging her to suck her inturn but she will never agree. Why is she turning my offer to suck her down for a whole one year. Despite the fact that pussy stinks, i would av stil suck her. If u want you pussy to be sucked and leak, hala at ur boy. Celery_ogbes@yahoo.com or txt 08082031282.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by ice234: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2010
did u brush ur mouth befor asking her
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Cute500(f): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2010
ice234:

did u brush your mouth befor asking her

LMAO!! grin
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2010
ice234:

i did brush my teeth b4 asking.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by ice234: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2010
then disinfect ur mouth
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2010
^^
Wetin ice dey yan be say,
Unless there's something wrong with your mouth (smells, boils or otherwise), any str8 gf would jump on the opportunity to nut in her guy's mouth 4 real.  cool
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by ice234: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2010
did i say dat
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 26, 2010
You didn't?
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by ice234: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2010
lol. i tink the girl should just tell the poster to brush again then he will know wats up
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2010
this ice is smtin else~
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by ice234: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2010
lol something like
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2010
Dont tell me is because of my teeth. Taken a girl to estasy is not a cream.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2010
--190--:

this ice is smtin else~
has guy suck u b4? If nt halla at ur boy.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Dsense(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2010
Lol@poster, u r not active enough or like guys had said it dat it might b bcoz u didn't brush ur mouth but,still shame on u dat u couldn't seduce ur girl till she asks u to leak her pu**y grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2010
ice234:

OMG this got me rolling. grin
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2010
D-sense:

Lol@poster, u r not active enough or like guys had said it dat it might b bcoz u didn't brush your mouth but,still shame on u dat u couldn't seduce your girl till she asks u to leak her pu**y grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i did nt brush my teeth and she allowed me to kissed her all nite long. I think she thinks the estasy will be unbearable or something. Stop the insinuations abt brushing ur decayed teeth.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Stevogue(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2010
Hey dudie-dude, if your problem is sucking something then suck your thumb while you wait for the stray chick that may head your way. Come to think of it, if you have so enthusiastically been sucking away at every babe you come across to the point of sign-posting your 'sucking potentials' on NL then dat chick that turned you down aint no fool because I cant believe you are free of those malignant boils or mouth cancer often occasioned by some of the 'acidic gutters you may have sucked in your very exciting sucking career. Career Sucker!!
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2010
Stevogue:

Hey dudie-dude, if your problem is sucking something then suck your thumb while you wait for the stray chick that may head your way. Come to think of it, if you have so enthusiastically been sucking away at every babe you come across to the point of sign-posting your 'sucking potentials' on NL then dat chick that turned you down aint no fool because I cant believe you are free of those malignant boils or mouth cancer often occasioned by some of the 'acidic gutters you may have sucked in your very exciting sucking career. Career Sucker!!
this is beautifully stupid post ever. Dont put sand in the food u wont eat. Try and trying. Sex, sucking and straffing are the same thing cos they begin with S.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Stevogue(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2010
Can see u are so deep into this sucking thing, Hope you win a prize soon for your hardwork and commitment. Your lady must be proud. Hope you have time for other things!
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2010
Thank you for the meritorious award. Be my guest.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2010
mehn but seriously. Make una free dis guy.
He just wants to pleasure his woman. Nothing wrong with that.

Some girls are a bit apprehensive about letting a guy down on them because, let's face it, most girls hate the way their pussies smell, especially when it's wet; and they feel you'd hate it too when you finally get there.
They just feel you don't know what you're asking.

Some tact is neccessary here. You have to ease her into it. Get her as Hot as possible through teasing and denial, and when she can't take it anymore, she won't know when she agrees to let you do it.
Get her to that "please make me come sir" state where all her inhibition is gone and you can do pretty much anything you want to her at that point and she won't stop you. tongue
-----
Alternatively, if you're not in subtlety, you can just [b]demand [/b]a straight-up, honest explanation from her as to why she's not letting you do it. angry

But me being the freak that I am, I'd go with option A. cool
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2010
Celery:

There was this girl i dated for a year when i was serving, after she must have finish sucking my manliness, i will be begging her to suck her inturn but she will never agree. Why is she turning my offer to suck her down for a whole one year. Despite the fact that kitty stinks, i would av stil suck her. If u want you kitty to be sucked and leak, hala at your boy. Celery_ogbes@yahoo.com or txt 08082031282.

Keep begging.

ur mates are begging for better Jobs ure begging for poosie,

see your life for outside! undecided undecided
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by ice234: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2010
190 for person to beg for poosie is it bad. the guy wants to suck something
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2010
if he wants 2 SUCK sometin then make he go market BUY ORANGE! undecided undecided
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by ice234: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2010
he wants a naturals one occuring only in human
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2010
ice234:

190 for person to beg for poosie is it bad. the guy wants to suck something
thanks jare my man. Ask and it shall be given unto you. No be me talk am oh, na so i see am 4 bible.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by ice234: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2010
lol abeg never involve bible here
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by tjskii(f): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2010
--190--:

if he wants 2 SUCK sometin then make he go market BUY ORANGE! undecided undecided
LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 1:04am On Sep 28, 2010
^^
wats funny and why are the current lady in ur profile

different from the other fairer one u once uploaded~
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by tjskii(f): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2010
^^^^^ shuoo see me see jamb question o cheesy cheesy
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Stevogue(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2010
Good one 190. Be like say Tjskii na 'Tu Face'. She don dey borrow people pictures anyhow, she go soon forget how she ugly reach, sorry I mean fine reach.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2010
^^
hehehehehe,,

@tjiski
yea answer the question
u uploaded 2 different pics of u
1 sweet under 16
and another old woman, (currentone)
which are u~

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy / HBD Brenda... / My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.