Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? (18147 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by GODSON2009(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2011
@donovero
if you profess to be a scientist or science inclined in your argument/debate then you know that it is not enough to attempt to shoot down every experience argument or assertion,you should proof yours as well.
from all i have read all you have done is proving people wrong you should offer up a scientifically based explanation why
1.it is not possible scientifically for jazz to exist?
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by comnsense: 1:40am On Jul 23, 2012
GODSON2009: @donovero
if you profess to be a scientist or science inclined in your argument/debate then you know that it is not enough to attempt to shoot down every experience argument or assertion,you should proof yours as well.
from all i have read all you have done is proving people wrong you should offer up a scientifically based explanation why
1.it is not possible scientifically for jazz to exist?

I am glad that you asked for proof. Let me give you proof that God or deities or the supernatural does not exist. This is a short lesson in logic. I hope you can follow me. Logic consists in building undeniable premises from a general one; as long as they all add up, the truth is reached. Eg. Man is mortal - this is a general undeniable premise. I am a man, therefore I am mortal. These two statements add up; if I am a man, I know incontrovertibly that I am mortal. If anyone comes to tell me that they know or have seen an immortal man, I can say confidently that that was either not a man or they got their facts wrong. This is checking facts with logic.
Juju and all religions depend on the existence of the supernatural to be real. If we can logically show that the supernatural cannot exist, then juju and religions are also false. So, lets begin. To be supernatural, it has to be above the material universe, so it has to be immaterial. Matter is anything that has weight and occupies space, so, the immaterial or supernatural has no weight and doesn't occupy space - it is everywhere and nowhere at once. Therefore, it cannot be a multiple; it can only be one since occupying space is what makes matter countable and separate. This bands all claimed supernatural powers into one entity. Now this entity cannot have all the qualities of perfection, omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence as ascribed to God. Proof? Because they are contradictory - to be all knowing, God has to know the future, therefore, he can't change his mind (or the future he first knew would be false), therefore God is not omnipotent and not perfect. God is then limited and cannot have fullness of existence (having no beginning) as one needs limitlessness for that. If God had a beginning, then he may or may not be the cause of matter. So the supernatural as shown earlier is not perfect or the God of christianity. But we've ascertained that the supernatural had a beginning; that beginning had to have been from something else other than the supernatural and certainly not matter that we don't know about. If it is not matter, it is a further immaterial or supernatural entity. But we showed early on that the supernatural can only be one entity - so this fatally contradicts and cancels out the fact that the supernatural had a beginning as equally shown! So, the supernatural cannot exist. If you didn't follow, let me know and I will try to break it down some more. Hear O Nigeria, your God or gods do not exist. Case closed!
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by Zairois: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
If you believe in JUJU or what ever you nigerians call it, for sure it will catch you but if you go with the faith of David it will just bounce back and work against the person who used it. Think about it if black magic was real how did whites manage to slave so many blacks.
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With Juju? by omalcha(f): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
It's real oh! But the saving power of the almighty God is even more real and powerful. Trust in him alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Carnival Pictures 2012 / Africans Were The First People Of The Ancient Americas / What Is English Name For "obokun" Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.