Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position (2683 Views)

Poll: Should Aloy+Emeka be a Moderator?

Yes: 52% (12 votes)
No: 30% (7 votes)
I don't know: 17% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Where Is Aloy/emeka? / Where Is Aloy-emeka? / Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Skidoc(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2010
Virtually all the interesting topics on this forum were started by him!
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
Only seun can decide that
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by googles: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2010
Campaign manager cheesy
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Odunnu: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2010
What section?
I'v not felt his presence in most sections,how come you say he's that active in the entire forum?
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2010
Skidoc:

Are you sure of his gender?

I agree though, his topics are interesting.
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by adagz01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2010
Seconded! Its like he works with a news agency very up to date
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2010
I don't think he deserves it. . .

But whatever floats seun's boat.
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by spicyhoney(f): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2010
In as much as he is always quick to post stories here sometimes i find them questionable. However if the mods feel he deserves that's good.
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Odunnu: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2010
mama-gee:

I don't think he deserves it. . .

But whatever floats seun's boat.

But do u thnk u deserve a MOD status?
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Skidoc(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2010
rokiatu:

Are you sure of his gender?

I don't understand what you mean. Is he a transvestite or hermaphrodite? grin
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Skidoc(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
googles:

Campaign manager cheesy

Hmmmm Hmmmm Madam Googles. tongue
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by googles: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2010
Skidoc:

Hmmmm Hmmmm Madam Googles. tongue

can i be ya P A ? i 've kuku been looking for opportunity to smack dat Aloy Emeka's bum cheesy cheesy
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by mukina2: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2010
Skidoc:

hmmm, . . .

9 times out of 10, she post topics with headlines that have nothing to do with the topic in question, we have to change it. ( those threads end up being battle grounds)

9 out of 10 times, she posts topics that others have already posted, she normally posts them in different sections so we do not get to see them.
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by googles: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

Aloy emeka is a she ??
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Skidoc(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2010
mukina2:

hmmm,  . . .

9 times out of 10, she post topics with headlines that have nothing to do with the topic in question, we have to change it. ( those threads end up being battle grounds)

9 out of 10 times, she posts topics that others have already posted, she normally posts them in different sections so we do not get to see them.

Hope you realise that battles, controversies and arguments make this forum tick. I wonder how many members would keep coming back if you only had boring topics where everyone basically says "Yes", "True", "I agree". Such topics usually don't get more than 1 or 2 pages and very few pageviews. Think about it.
I still think he/she contributes a lot and like someone rightly said, you'd think he/she works for a news agency. He/She has more active, interesting and response-generating topics than all your moderators including you, Mukina2. The stats say it all. Think about it. You'd have to have something personal against him/her to dismiss all that effort as nothing.
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by mukina2: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2010
erm where did i dismissed her efforts.
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Mobinga: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2010
He is a she?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How manage?
Is Mama Gee a he?
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by ikamefa(f): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2010
me sef! i be he or she? grin grin grin

i nor know oh shocked shocked shocked shocked

wait! make i go check ! cheesy
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
IKA I get one fyne bobo wey him pocket dey drop like water in form of notes, are you interested? grin grin If you are please upload that your pic wey I see for your profile like 3 yrs ago, wey you dress like indian with white or so , come put hand like person wey sabi speak intongues for prayer time with eyes closed. grin grin
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by ikamefa(f): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2010
jennykadry:

IKA I get one fyne bobo wey him pocket dey drop like water in form of notes, are you interested? grin grin If you are please upload that your pic wey I see for your profile like 3 yrs ago, wey you dress like indian with white or so , come put hand like person wey sabi speak intongues for prayer time with eyes closed. grin grin

[s]oh God of isi alangwa protect if Mr ikamefa ever reads this post[/s] grin

of course am interested, the in thing now is keeping e-harems not so? come oh u said drop like water or rush like imo-river? grin grin

me pix? u sure sey na me dey for that pishure? grin grin grin grin

the only pishure wey i get for my life na the one with this boots on grin grin

Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by semid4lyfe(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2010
Semid will sit quietly and "jejely" on the fence on this one
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Skidoc(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
mukina2:

erm where did i dismissed her efforts.

Here below:

mukina2:

hmmm, . . .

Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by mukina2: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2010
You said:

Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position

My response was to that.

Same can be said of 9janews,wales,Ileke,mamagee
the only difference between them and her is that she deliberately changes the titles of her thread to start  something, and i am talking of pages of serious tribal bashing.

I am not dismissing her efforts, for most of what she posts sometimes end up on the homepage, that is if it has not already been posted or she tries to change the topic or posts wrong info.
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by InkedNerd(f): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2010
ikamefa:

Cool, these look like old football cleats.
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2010
ika6 and her ugly shoes don find 'em way here grin grin grin
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by OAM4J: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Why are you trying to matchmake me with another girl. I told you "Am taken" cool
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by mamagee3(f): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Skidoc(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2010
mukina2:

You said:

Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position

My response was to that.

Same can be said of 9janews,wales,Ileke,mamagee
the only difference between them and her is that she deliberately changes the titles of her thread to start something, and i am talking of pages of serious tribal bashing.

I am not dismissing her efforts, for most of what she posts sometimes end up on the homepage, that is if it has not already been posted or she tries to change the topic or posts wrong info.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah! You are not making sense. tongue
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by OAM4J: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2010
Skidoc:

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah! You are not making sense. tongue

Am going to ask Seun to ban you. Is it my e-babe you are talking to like that? sad

You had better apologise now before. . . angry
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by ikamefa(f): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

come florida gators na wetin?

is it a crime to love unusual shoes? cheesy

nor make i vex dash you one of the shoe oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by mukina2: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2010
OAM4J:

Am going to ask Seun to ban you. Is it my e-babe you are talking to like that? sad

awww thanks darling grin

nor mind skidoc, na sontin dey worry am tongue
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Skidoc(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2010
OAM4J:

Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh! You are not making sense either!

ikamefa:

come florida gators na wetin?

is it a crime to love unusual shoes?   cheesy

nor make i vex dash you one of the shoe oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you, carry yourself and your afoju shoes comot for here jare!

mukina2:

awww thanks darling grin

nor mind skidoc, na sontin dey worry am tongue

Something dey worry your head. angry How did you allow a cockroach to get in there? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Family Who Have Five Female Children Who Are All Lawyers!!! / Nairaland Forum Topic Of The Year 2011. / This Is A Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.