Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. (2223 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread / Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. by unclebros: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2010
Did anyone watch Nicholas's performance at tne season 3 last week saturday?. OMG That guy is da bomb. He is can sing and very anointed.
Re: Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. by Akuviv: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2010
Unclebros so true. I never regret standing for him in Season 2! He is awesome and stands 6 feet taller than Mike in singing. Did you see how he held every1 spell bound? TY MIX stood till the very end of his performance, BIBI BREW wept shocked shocked shocked She asked for goose bumps and Nicholas gave her a climax wink I wept too. Believe me, it is not about the final price, I pray God the International community spots him out. I pray people like R. Kelly, Celine and Mc Clukin will do a collabo. God bless him.
Re: Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. by unclebros: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2010
@Akuviv.

Infact I was speechless, the guy is way beyond all the contestants of both season 2 & 3. I join you to say amen to your prayers.
I cant wait for him to release a single or even an album
Re: Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. by Calsito: 3:02am On Sep 29, 2010
After his performance on pfw season 3 stage, I sat still on a single spot for like an hour and couldn't do anything. I was just like is this guy an Angel. Wanted him to win season 2 but he didn't win. Still searching for where and how to get his songs if he has release any. Still remembered Uncle Ben words when he sang during his performance in season 2 "tonight you have made Angels cry". I can still hear that soothing voice as he sings I want to fly,
Re: Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. by Akuviv: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2010
Guys I feel you! Is he on facebook? I cannot wait to identify as his big fan kiss If he declares he does not have money to release his album, I will invest in him knowing that I will get awesome songs in return. He can keep the profits.

I wish he had a blog or website like most stars in developed countries do.
Re: Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. by Akuviv: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2010
Did you notice how the contestants stood in awe of him, especially Tolu? Nicholas appears to be calm and more responsible than Mike. I know looks are deceptive but he seems to be a good guy. His song is very mature and professional, very suitable for the international market. God bless him Again and Again!
Re: Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. by unclebros: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2010
Please does anyone knows if he has released an album or single yet?
The guy is simply awesome, there are few singers in the world that can hold a crowd spellbound like that.
Re: Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. by Akuviv: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
unclebros:

Please does anyone knows if he has released an album or single yet?
The guy is simply awesome, there are few singers in the world that can hold a crowd spellbound like that.

GBAM! Well said. As per album, I don't know. I guess he's taking his time to release a hot one! kiss
Re: Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. by spikedcylinder: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2010

(1)

Anime Lover's, Whats The Best 3 Anime You Have Watched / Izzar So Episode 63 Download Bakori TV / Interstellar : Do You Find It Confusing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.