Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? (6050 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Ridiculously Photogenic Girl From Bangladesh Army / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Nobody: 6:29am On May 05, 2007
Has any one noticed how naija gals shamelessly go about relationship strictly for material gains?
It hurts me inasmuch as I'm enjoying them, but sha i'm in need of a girl that knws her onions.
But please naija gals, keep your head up. Guys are loosing the respect, the type your moms had.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by naijacutee(f): 7:12am On May 05, 2007
ctrume:

. . . in as much as i'm enjoying them
There is the answer to your question. Maybe you should start leading the way by not "enjoying" cheap girls!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Pain(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2007
naijacutee:

There is the answer to your question. Maybe you should start leading the way by not "enjoying" cheap girls!

Good Reply wink undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by acidrop(f): 8:13am On May 05, 2007
not all tnk u very much, wait till u get 2 other poor african countries then it will not be cheap that tym, it will be for free undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by cuteass1(f): 3:56am On May 08, 2007
ctrume:

has any one noticed how naija gals shamelesly go about relationship stricly for material gains,it hurts me in as much as i'm enjoying them,but sha i'm in need of a girl that knws her onions.but please naija gals,keep your head up,guys r loosing d respect,d type your moms had

Look at "pot" calling "kettle" black shocked

First of all, talkto the guys, one thing they say, lead to the other. If some guys stopped patronizing these girls with their money, and stopped flashing it in their faces, then those girls will have no choice than do without

You can't be encouraging an act and at the same time, preaching against it

I'm so dissappointed when i see girls who are after a guy's money and nothing else, but if the guys weren't willing to give it to them, then there wouldn't have been a cause for alarm in the first place wink

It takes two to do the dance!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by myssfyne(f): 5:48am On May 08, 2007
where you expecting to have a girl for free. I pity your life cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by iice(f): 5:06pm On May 08, 2007
cause and effect.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by puker(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2007
Men! you are stingy. If this is the way you intend to advertise your self na lie eno work. Girls na lie i talk?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by CrazyMan(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2007
Yea i've noticed that also. They are really becoming cheaper and cheaper by the day.
I mean you can hardly talk to a Naija babe without her asking you for material things.

Anyway if you have give them sha. most of them are form poor homes and they need to survive
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by jgirl3: 9:14pm On May 08, 2007
Please naija guys are becoming idiotic too. I know how many naija guys strut into my life throwing money and expecting me to bow - hisssssssssssssssssssss. I find it useless but as long as you all keep throwing money at girls and advertising yourselves as wealthy, they will continue getting down for you because of the money. Show a girl true love and let's see if money will take her away from you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Ayenfe(f): 1:44am On May 09, 2007
my dear, i cant really blame u for that thought u have in u, dat 9ja gals are cheap, well for ur information as far the finger are not equal the same way ladies are not equal, and d same way u get one T.shirt for N5,000 and at d same time u get dat same Shirt at N1,000 in another area, so are ladies so my dear it depends on the level u operate so dont u ever have the though that its all Nigerians gals dat are dat cheap ok.

And 4 u (crazykid) how can u b dating someone and u wont spend for her, 2 u does that make sense.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by okoobo(m): 1:46am On May 09, 2007
u can have sex for 500 naira.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by acidrop(f): 1:52am On May 09, 2007
where, definately not in 9ja undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Ayenfe(f): 2:05am On May 09, 2007
AGREED, but y are guys so shameless 2 d extend of going for cheap sex not minding that AID IS 100% for real anyway am sorry for u ooooooooooo
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by IBDat(m): 2:10am On May 09, 2007
Personally i've never dated one that is just out for material gains - simply because i wouldn't! Check yoslf n the choices u make  wink

But if we talking in general hell YEAH! There're increasing numbers that shameless prowl around n open mouths only to ASK 4 things and never to GIVE or DO!
- Even last night just went over to this Naija resturant with my boyz and these girlz were sitting on the table behind us, guys were stepping to them and whispering in their ears (one even had a massive Chanel earrings on) and these girlz were literally sizing them up - walked past after ordering and collecting our drinks, and one of them had the nerve to call me n asked if i would buy them drinks as well as the pepper soup was too spicy
- B**** u must be crazy! Maybe when u start choking.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Seun(m): 2:15am On May 09, 2007
You're calling these girls "cheep", but you don't realize that by "enjoying" them you've become cheaper than them!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by spoilt(f): 3:50am On May 09, 2007
[s]is it even possible for a grown man to be this ignorant[/s]?

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by lauryn(f): 3:50am On May 09, 2007
Seun:

You're calling these girls "cheep", but you don't realize that by "enjoying" them you've become cheaper than them!

Yup! What he said. True talk!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by ajayi1(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2007
No be small thing o. Are you not cheap? tell us?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dremoney(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2007
acidrop:

where, definately not in Nigeria undecided

e wan b for nigeria die?
=N=200 sef. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by busygirl(f): 5:49pm On May 10, 2007
@ poster,  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shakes head and leaves the thread
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by busygirl(f): 5:52pm On May 10, 2007
@ poster,  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shakes head and leaves the thread
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by adeboo(f): 9:28pm On May 10, 2007
This is so true, i was thinking the sam ething the other day.

Ma aunt came from Nija and she told me the girls would sleep with you for a charge card shocked

I was shocked.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by yelum(f): 9:53am On May 11, 2007
'cheap' in this context is subjective.
are u saying naija girls are cheap cos they want material things?
or they are cheap cos u can get them for almost nuthing? clarify ur point.
as for wanting material things why not? a guy that goes after a girl knows even i the so called very civilised nations , u 've got to give something for something.
you shld also know that material things like cars, houses(yeah) luxurious furniture, electronic gadgets are not 'cheap'
recharge cards ? yes definitely cheap.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by kike001(f): 12:43pm On May 11, 2007
i am not cheap n i think dis is discrimination
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by kike001(f): 12:45pm On May 11, 2007
girl r not cheap but cum 2 think of it material needs also ve 2 be part of wat u go 4 in a guy because most guys r just too sellfish
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by bebe2007(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2007
I personally think its the POVERTY LEVEL IN NAIJA O! Things are hard in this country you have to get everything on your own the Government does not give anything free so what do you expect. There are no serious vacation jobs for students to do. Every meaningful job needs a degree here. A student cannot work as a receptionist in a company. Most of the companies take graduates, is it MR BIGGS? the pay cannot buy the poor student jeans and a top for the next session. Whats their option then? ARITOS OR MUGUS.

Another reason is GREED. An average naija gal wants to wear designers jeans to school, infact the very same one JLO wore in  the last video she saw. All to be noticed in school as a "BABE" so you see they have to haunt for the money bags that are willing to drop the cash.

Peer Pressure is another, what are my friends boyfriends giving to them etc

Once they hear a guy is back from abroad, case closes. It automatically becomes a signed sealed and delivered deed. I know this group of girls that love 419 Boys like mad. Why? cuz they spend like thieves.(Thats what they are anyway). How come some naija boys in london dont date naija gals? they would pick the most expensive resturant to dine and shops to shop in all on the guyz hard earned pounds!!!! e nor go happen o! so they bone the galz.

My brother once took a naija girl out in london, they went to the joints etc on their way back he needed to get chewing gum from a corner shop. She came in with him and he politely asked if she wanted anything. My people, guess what she CARRIED NOT PICKED, A BAG OF RICEEEE
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Guys just look well before you leap there are still many of us who are not so materialistic. Just the basic exchange of gifts between boyfriend and girlfriend. It doesnot have to be too expensive its the thought behind it that counts.

CHEERS wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by ajayi1(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2007
To say the fact girls in Nigeria are too cheap but their problem is that they do some shakara so guys won't know that they are cheap,  The fact is that THEY ARE CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dremoney(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2007
bebe2007:

I personally think its the POVERTY LEVEL IN NAIJA O! Things are hard in this country you have to get everything on your own the Government does not give anything free so what do you expect. There are no serious vacation jobs for students to do. Every meaningful job needs a degree here. A student cannot work as a receptionist in a company. Most of the companies take graduates, is it MR BIGGS? the pay cannot buy the poor student jeans and a top for the next session. Whats their option then? ARITOS OR MUGUS.

Another reason is GREED. An average naija girl wants to wear designers jeans to school, infact the very same one JLO wore in  the last video she saw. All to be noticed in school as a "BABE" so you see they have to haunt for the money bags that are willing to drop the cash.

Peer Pressure is another, what are my friends boyfriends giving to them etc

Once they hear a guy is back from abroad, case closes. It automatically becomes a signed sealed and delivered deed. I know this group of girls that love 419 Boys like mad. Why? because they spend like thieves.(Thats what they are anyway). How come some naija boys in london don't date naija gals? they would pick the most expensive resturant to dine and shops to shop in all on the guys hard earned pounds!!!! e nor go happen o! so they bone the girls.

My brother once took a naija girl out in london, they went to the joints etc on their way back he needed to get chewing gum from a corner shop. She came in with him and he politely asked if she wanted anything. My people, guess what she CARRIED NOT PICKED, A BAG OF RICEEEE
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Guys just look well before you leap there are still many of us who are not so materialistic. Just the basic exchange of gifts between boyfriend and girlfriend. It doesnot have to be too expensive its the thought behind it that counts.

CHEERS wink

wetin u mean?
many of us as in wat? grin
exchange of gifts no b material?na chalk i go use buy gift 4 market?
abeg cool down.
ya'll d same.

@topic,
gettin an aristo gives no impression a girl is cheap to mee.
having multiple guys doesnt mean same to me either.
will be able to contribute better if im able to get the definition of being cheap as to wat it relates with(i.e ,gettin  a typical example of an experience)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by spencer007: 1:05pm On May 16, 2007
dat girls are cheap is an opinion from a boxed up guy.
that they are expensive is an opion of a less priviledge fellow
dat u cant find love is the big problem
dat ladies keep many guys is an opion of a sex maianc
just as it is for d ladies so it is for d guyz
money dis days is makng us all more morally corrupt than politicians

therefore beware of the tempting juice that made adam lost his viginity
and eve bore all the pain.

i route 4 love that is classic and respectful,
dat it is costly or priceless even
if it is cheap but it is understanding dat is
d koko.

i dont know wat u think though. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dremoney(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2007
spencer007:

that girls are cheap is an opinion from a boxed up guy.
that they are expensive is an opion of a less priviledge fellow
that u can't find love is the big problem
that ladies keep many guys is an opion of a sex maianc
just as it is for d ladies so it is for d guys
money this days is makng us all more morally corrupt than politicians

therefore beware of the tempting juice that made adam lost his viginity
and eve bore all the pain.

i route 4 love that is classic and respectful,
that it is costly or priceless even
if it is cheap but it is understanding that is
d koko.

i don't know what u think though. wink

i absolutely concur wit u.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by bebe2007(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2007
@dremoney,

Exchange of gift between couples is not beign materialistic ok. It only goes to show you appreciate the other party. Its not compulsory its a gesture. We are not all the same ok. SO you want to date a girl for years without giving a gift (It could even be taking her to a resturant for lunch) na you cheap pass in that case.

materialistic girls are the ones that date you for your money basically. There is a big difference.

Miss Independent / 5 Ways To Know She Wants To Have Sexx / Stop Doing This As A Guy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54