Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (35084 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by sicily4u: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2010
Please house do any body know the cost of travelling to malaysia, both visa and flight ticket from nigeria

thanks
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by suxes2005(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
@OP

The cheapest price you can get anywhere
(which my friend got) is N300k both
social visit visa and ticket

SHALOM
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by kenlala: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2010
suxes2005,pls what could make d immigration refuse someone from entering kuala lumpur from their airport?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by kenlala: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2010
is it true u mite get there and they wont allow u go in?has anyone been sent back?
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by suxes2005(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2010
@OP

If you do not av enuf BTA dey might
send you back

Bt Nigerians av ways of beatin 'em @ d airport

SHALOM
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by ikyeh: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2010
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by collinsfbi(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2010
Insert Quote
@OP

The cheapest price you can get anywhere
(which my friend got) is N300k both
social visit visa and ticket

SHALOM
It depends on the type of visa u applied for and how you go abt the processing. If you process a visa thru an agent be sure that you may likely pay more and visa versa

suxes2005,pls what could make d immigration refuse someone from entering kuala lumpur from their airport?
@OP

If you do not av enuf BTA dey might
send you back

Bt Nigerians av ways of beatin 'em @ d airport

SHALOM
As suxes2005 has rightly said if you don't have enough BTA or you travel on a visiting visa with one way ticket, guy you make like face hell of denial of entry. Gbammmm! over and out
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by ikyeh: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2010
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by justwise(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2010
ikyeh:

If Anyone wants Malaysia Visa . contact me on ikyeh@hotmail.com

confirmed visa , stress free movement .

ikyeh:

@justwise, we can assist to get the visa , we dont print visa .

You said visa comfirmed, but there is nothing like confirmed visa.
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by sicily4u: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2010
Thanks guys for ur advice, but i need for info like the cost of the visa fee and flight ticket
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by suxes2005(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2010
sicily4u:

Thanks guys for your advice, but i need for info like the cost of the visa fee and flight ticket

I have given you the cheapest amount
you are expected to spend for the trip

so wat else? its berra u apply through
those who knows about malaysia visa

SHALOM
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by BIZWORLD(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2010
[col
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by justwise(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2010
BIZWORLD:

There is a new developmet now here in Malaysia in which majority of Nigerians are send back right from the Airport due to some reasons like
1.BTA -if less than $2000
2.Failure to answer immigration interview questions
3.Dated ticket etc
I can assist you with that jus call my phone number +60176455660.Am in Malaysia presently studying for my MBA

Assist on what? give the traveler the $2000? Tell his or her answers to immigration questions or date the ticket?
What kind of assistance are you refering to?
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by suxes2005(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2010
Justwise, well done bruv

Anyways, there is a way they do clearance
for Nigerians there in Malaysia but my advice
for any1 is look b4 u leap

SHALOM
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by tomialph(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2010
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by BIZWORLD(m): 3:45am On Sep 29, 2010
@sicily 4u , 300k is enough to get that & i can do that for you without payment

@justwise/just ignoramus, if you wanna know just talk to him and stop acting prat. idle brain/ mind doesn't does earn but criticise.
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by kenlala: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2010
@juatwise,please am travelling to kuala lumpur nextweek,i have d min bta,pls help out with likely immigration questions and what do they mean by dated ticket?going wt emirates,routed the ticket for 7days journey.thx
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by kenlala: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2010
@suxes put me thru the way they do clearance for nigerians there,thanks
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by WESTERNCR: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2010
I pity all of u guys wanting to travel to Malaysia. I dont even know what you guys are looking for in Malaysia, at the end of the day u got locked up in Jail for three months because you overstay. They dont issue more than two weeks for nigerian passport except student besides, there are no jobs in malaysia, though some guys are in malaysia for frauds but whatever, I'll advice u guys to find a better western country than Malaysia.
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by justwise(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2010
BIZWORLD:

@sicily 4u , 300k is enough to get that & i can do that for you without payment

@justwise/just ignoramus, if you wanna know just talk to him and stop acting prat. idle brain/ mind doesn't does earn but criticise.

Miserable fool, you are only looking for somebody to steal from.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by justwise(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2010
kenlala:

@juatwise,please am travelling to kuala lumpur nextweek,i have d min bta,pls help out with likely immigration questions and what do they mean by dated ticket?going wt emirates,routed the ticket for 7days journey.thx

Don't panic about anything as long as you are a genuine traveler.
Don't let anybody scare you that u will be deported just cos you are a Nigerian.

Make sure that your ticket is a return ticket and you have BTA as u stated.
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by kenlala: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2010
@justwise,thanks man
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by matiltomd(f): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2010
Thanks poster,
I've always wanted to go to Malaysia if my office allows me go on leave this year(cruel people, lol). But with the sad stories i hear on a daily basis,i think I'll save up for the World Cup in Brazil (2014). Please is this a wise move? Who's been to Brazil before? How much do you think i should budget? Where's the Brazilian Embassy in Lagos? Please don't make fun of me o!!! Lol
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by suxes2005(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2010
@Poster, I was at the airport yesterday
cos of my friend was about to leave for
Malaysia

Thesame story guy, you must settle immigration
so far u r a 1st time traveller or u r holdin a social
visit visa. Even if u hold $3k for bta it might not work
cos dos pple r crazy.

All you need do is talk to people dat knows pple and let
them connect u wit an immigratio officer who will help
u wit clearance, A guy used $1k to bail his 'P' yday

SHALOM
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by wanaj0: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2010
My advice to people is to travel with the same documents they used to apply for the visa.

You dont need to bribe anyone at immigration. When you panic and dont know your right thats when the problem start. Immigration does not have the right to stop you from travelling when you are not a security risk!

Always arrive early so that you will not be under stress.

Someone just went on the Christian pilgrimage and did not have to 'settle' anyone. Left from Abuja though.

suxes2005:

@Poster, I was at the airport yesterday
cos of my friend was about to leave for
Malaysia

Thesame story guy, you must settle immigration
so far u r a 1st time traveller or u r holdin a social
visit visa. Even if u hold $3k for bta it might not work
cos dos pple r crazy.

All you need do is talk to people dat knows pple and let
them connect u wit an immigratio officer who will help
u wit clearance, A guy used $1k to bail his 'P' yday

SHALOM
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by suxes2005(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2010
wanaj0:

My advice to people is to travel with the same documents they used to apply for the visa.

You dont need to bribe anyone at immigration. When you panic and dont know your right thats when the problem start. Immigration does not have the right to stop you from travelling when you are not a security risk!

Always arrive early so that you will not be under stress.

Someone just went on the Christian pilgrimage and did not have to 'settle' anyone. Left from Abuja though.

Sure you are right, I think Abuja should be easier
but here in Lagos, dem dey craze like mad, bunch of thieves

SHALOM
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by wanaj0: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2010
suxes2005:

Sure you are right, I think Abuja should be easier
but here in Lagos, dem dey craze like mad, bunch of thieves

SHALOM

Yes because they know that people are desperate and dont know their rights. Thats why they target first timers. Key is to be cool, composed and dont be nervous.

Freedom of movement is part of your fundamental human right and no one has the right to stop you from travelling out. People can ONLY deny you entry to their country.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by suxes2005(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2010
^^^^

I concur with you brother.
You know the peak enthusiasm as a
1st time traveler, ,

SHALOM
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by klas(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2010
I dont understand. Is the bribe for immigration N3,000 or $3,000 (equivalent of N460,000)? If N3k, then one can say it is just goddy-goddy tip? but $3k!!! when you are not number one on no-fly list.

Out of what are you supposed to pay anyway? The PTA (Personal Travelling Allowance) not BTA as some are refering to it here has a limit of $4,000 per quarter. That means you are supposed to travel on non-business visit at offical exchange rate maximum 4 times a year.

BTA (Business Travel allowance) can only be got on application by a corporate organisation and this also has a limit of $5,000 per quarter in a year.
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by eghost247(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2010
I stil Wonder what anybody is going to do in Malaysia
Please if ur not going there to school or as tourist

dont even Bother going
Re: Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia by jonathan73: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
Please house am very concerned about traveling to malaysia, i have some business partners in KL, Malaysia and its been over a year since we started business and its about foreign currency exchange, so i do monitor their account and now they are tired of working with me online, so they said they will want me to come and live there in KL with them, and am confused about all the negative comments here about anyone trying to live in malaysia, for me am not seeking for a job, i ve got a job, but i want to know, will they Dennie me the access of staying there? please help!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos / APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Passenger Falls Out Of Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.