Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium (13923 Views)

See The Man Teslim Balogun Stadium Lagos Was Named After At QPR,UK In 1957(pic) / Brazil Reject Teslim Balogun Stadium / Fifa U-17 World Cup: Lagos Centre In Pictures. (teslim Balogun Stadium) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by thweraja10: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2010
Chech this out . Cooool indeed

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by thweraja10: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2010
More coming

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by Dsense(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hey poster,are u sure bout the pic posted here that it belongs to Teslim Balogun Staduim coz i doubt it.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by folem: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2010
D-sense:

Hey poster,are u sure bout the pic posted here that it belongs to Teslim Balogun Staduim coz i doubt it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344290.0.html
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by honeric01(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
it's TBS, 3+ years still waxing strong
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by thweraja10: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2010
Very sure about it look at the first picture it has the logo on Tinubus cap
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by Dsense(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
I'm sorry guys dat i doubted u ,i can see u re right.thnk
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by otokx(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2010
This is beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by fender(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2010
Nigerian pride. This is luvly!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by anonimi: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2010
what of pictures of the stadium's external walls and surrounding.
let's have the TOTAL picture before we give FULL accolades.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by honeric01(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2010
anonimi:

what of pictures of the stadium's external walls and surrounding.
let's have the TOTAL picture before we give FULL accolades.

^^^^^^

why not go take the pix of the surroundings for us to see? undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by soldee: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2010
@anomini u should just 'F'-off you know, you ALWAYS have a problem with anything positively naija.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by Youngichou(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2010
@poster you should be ashamed posting this pics here. You have the efontry to show that outdated stadium pics and call it uptodate stadium. I pity you
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by anonimi: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^^^

why not go take the pix of the surroundings for us to see? undecided

i don't have to, do I I did not oblige the poster to post the initial set of pictures or did I

if you want me and other discerning citizens to give FULL accolades for how our tax money has been spent then we MUST see the FULL picture of what is to be praised. QED.

soldee:

@anomini u should just 'F'-off you know, you ALWAYS have a problem with anything positively naija.
u just dey join NL abi u never fully wake up from your slumber?
na which one?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by udennaa: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2010
beautiful indeed;the only problem is that we do not have maintenance culture in nigeria,i can imagine what it will look like in a few yrs time.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by Ranoscky(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2010
Youngichou:

@poster you should be ashamed posting this pics here. You have the efontry to show that outdated stadium pics and call it uptodate stadium. I pity you

Iwu Anu mpama !!!

If it's d one of a white man, you'll praise the HELL out of it.

Keep worshipin white pale skin, Ewu !
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
lets have a photo of the toilets too
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2010
anonimi:

i don't have to, do I I did not oblige the poster to post the initial set of pictures or did I

if you want me and other discerning citizens to give FULL accolades for how our tax money has been spent then we MUST see the FULL picture of what is to be praised. QED.
u just dey join NL abi u never fully wake up from your slumber?
na which one?

I repeat, you can as well go ahead and take the pix of the surrounding areas, or are you paying the poster to do that for you?

udennaa:

beautiful indeed;the only problem is that we do not have maintenance culture in nigeria,i can imagine what it will look like in a few yrs time.

its been like this for more than 3 years now, this one is not like the way the old one was handled, the handler of this stadium is a private company.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by honeric01(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2010
MrPrsdent:

lets have a photo of the toilets too

what about the bathroom? kitchen nko? or maybe the garage too? please let me see the pictures of Sanford bridge's toilets from you.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2010
Youngichou:

ok, if this is not qualified to be called a stadium, then what name should we call it? do you get paid to post comments or what? undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by honeric01(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2010
For those of you asking for toilet, kitchen and bathrooms pix, you can go there by yourself, btw, i have been to the toilets and bathrooms before, 100% tiled with shower, fully operational WS and enough water to bath till 2080.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by Youngichou(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ranoscky:

Iwu Anu mpama !!!

If it's d one of a white man, you'll praise the HELL out of it.

Keep worshipin white pale skin, Ewu !
this is because there's is far better than ours. And rather than we utilisin the money given for such project we end up embezzling it.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by trublu1(f): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2010
nice grounds, @OP tx for the pics
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by saydfact(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2010
D-sense:

at least the 8 on the sits is from Tinubu's Cap,
lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by anonimi: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2010
honeric01:

I repeat, you can as well go ahead and take the pix of the surrounding areas, or are you paying the poster to do that for you?

did i pay him/her to post the initial photos? d man wan make we see how something fine reach, we ask make e show more, u come dey here dey vex. na which kin tory be dat

honeric01:

its been like this for more than 3 years now, this one is not like the way the old one was handled, the handler of this stadium is a private company.

i propose we privatise everything in 9ja so they can function e.g.

* police force, armed forces and security
* primary, secondary and tertiary education
* primary health centres and hospitals
* road construction and maintenance
* public gardens and libraries
* airports and seaports
* etc, etc, etc

then we forget paying taxes and custom duties, excise duties to the government since it has also privatised itself to those who stole from our taxes and have the effontery to put their cap logos on edifices built with our money shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by honeric01(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2010
anonimi:

did i pay him/her to post the initial photos? d man wan make we see how something fine reach, we ask make e show more, u come dey here dey vex. na which kin tory be dat

i propose we privatise everything in 9ja so they can function e.g.

* police force, armed forces and security
* primary, secondary and tertiary education
* primary health centres and hospitals
* road construction and maintenance
* public gardens and libraries
* airports and seaports
* etc, etc, etc

then we forget paying taxes and custom duties, excise duties to the government since it has also privatised itself to those who stole from our taxes and have the effontery to put their cap logos on edifices built with our money shocked

It seems you just want to type, right?

When he opened the thread, he did it on his own, whatever he post on the thread is his personal choice, if you want more, you can as well open a new thread, post the ones you want there, don't you have a camera phone? don't you know the direction to TBS? why must he post the surroundings? does he have to prove anything to you? wetin dey do una self? undecided why cant you people stop being so pessimistic about everything? undecided

he is not asking for accolade, if you don't like the pix, waka pass, infact JUMP AND PASS cheesy

maintenance is carried out by a company just as the whole stadium was built by a company, the company is financed by the government, how else do you want me to say it again? i don't even understand how some people think. sad
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2010
We are good at building, maintenance is always our problem in Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by denony(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2010
nice, looks european standard
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by ifyalways(f): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2010
Which Part of Nigeria is this staduim located?It looks lovely. smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by anonimi: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2010
honeric01:

why cant you people stop being so pessimistic about everything? undecided

how am i being pessimistic
by asking for a more complete picture of the surrounding of the stadium
because i don't accept the maxim:

halfbread is better than none

because i know we can do better beyond what the white man is doing
because my aspiration level is higher and i am encouraging others to come up to the NEXT LEVEL
Obviously some citizens have content with the adage that in the land of blind men a one-eyed man is king- and i don't mean ojuyorbor shocked
simple question- u for answer sey i no fit provide more pictures, instead u dey dia dey blow grammar  like sey na me send am go post pictures initially shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by slackjack(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2010
anonimi:

because i know we can do better beyond what the white man is doing
because my aspiration level is higher and i am encouraging others to come up to the NEXT LEVEL
Obviously some citizens have content with the adage that in the land of blind men a one-eyed man is king- and i don't mean ojuyorbor shocked
simple question- u for answer sey i no fit provide more pictures, instead u dey dia dey blow grammar like sey na me send am go post pictures initially shocked

@ Anonimi
Bros take am easy, we know where you dey drive go.
appreciate what you have seen, if you feel you have to castigate the stadium upload the pics to prove your point.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium by honeric01(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2010
anonimi:

Can''t you read? you have a camera phone right? you know the road to TBS? please do yourself a favor, go take the snapshots for others to see.

slackjack:

@ Anonimi
Bros take am easy, we know where you dey drive go.
appreciate what you have seen, if you feel you have to[b] castigate the stadium upload the pics to prove your point.[/b]

I tire oo sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mali Vs South Africa: AFCON 2023 (2 - 0) On 16th January 2024 / Ivan Perisic Joins Bayern Munich On Loan / Nigeria Vs USA (basketball) On Monday August 1st, 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.