Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. (5695 Views)

Buhari Is Drinking In Washington While Rome Is Borning / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / This News Coming From Rome Is Extremely Disturbing! Rome Been Taken Over By... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by unipol(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
A group of Nigerians under the umbrella of Nigerian youth movement (N.Y.M) has concluded plans  to attack and kill the workers of Nigerian embassy in Rome,  based on allegation of corruption. the Nigerians,  who said that the embassy is a disgrace to Nigerian nation and citizens all over the world, said citizens of Nigeria will feel better without the embassy.
     many Nigerians in Italy are complaining on how the embassy has been using every corrupt instrument to make illegal money, more especially in the booking of appointment for new electronic passport, many Nigerians have said that the embassy official's telephone number is not reachable since 3 months ago, simple because the officials want to be selling appointment at the rate of 100 euro each.
     the Nigerian youth movement which base is in bologna, northen Italy, has made all the necessary arrangement on how the attack will take place, because according to them, "it is only through this attack that every body will hear our voice, we have written to the ambassador and the Nigerian foreign affairs to know if we can get justice, but we only see things changing from bad to worse and the embassy is busy selling appointment at the rate of 100 euro each in the name of emergency appointment while those that are not willing to pay will have to wait for a year before coming to the embassy for interview"
      the heartless embassy officials are making thousands of euro every day plus their monthly saraly. without minding that a lot of Nigerians are presently unemployed because of the global economics crisis. "some find it difficult to pay their rent. and the only help we can get from our embassy is to be stealing our money through appointment, NO, we can live without the embassy" said N.Y.M.

some speculations shows that the embassy may be attacked next week, the Nigerian youth movement fail to say how the attack will be, whether by bombing or not, no body knows.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by snowdrops(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2010
If they murder anyone, they will be found out and rounded up and jailed. They should remember they are in Italy and not a crazy country like Nigeria.
However, this epassport deadline is apparently being capitalized on by the embassy staff to exploit fellow Nigerians. What a shame
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by jumobi1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2010
LMAO! WHy are they snitching on themselves. Abeg they shouldn't do that sha. Those officers would get fired.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by Dsense(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2010
I support them ,but they should do something for me ,i will be flying to Napoles next month grin grin grin grin so i urged them to ease off till i come over so that me too would be recognized as an ACTIVIST after da revolution '' da war'' i meant. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by unipol(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
another link here shows the embassy.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-491632.0.html
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by cold(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
If there was going to be an attack why post it on here first.Bloody rat u just messed up if there's a shred of truth in that post
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by unipol(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
another link again shows the embassy

http://www.naijahouse.com/index.php?topic=42.0;
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by unipol(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2010
the third link about the embassy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLdeCUSVKc
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by agenta999(f): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2010
i also heard that the "nigerian association padova branch" will participate in the action. this is the first good thing nigerians will ever do here in italy.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2010
Is only 100 euro in Italy, it is a fair price compared with our own here in Saudi Arabia. You have to pay 2,375sar, the passport is costing you a $100, thats 375sar equivalent. the 2000sar equivalent of $533 i dun who's pocket is gonig may GEJ
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by agenta999(f): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Is only 100 euro in Italy, it is a fair price compared with our own here in Saudi Arabia. You have to pay 2,375sar, the passport is costing you a $100, thats 375sar equivalent. the 2000sar equivalent of $533 i dun who's pocket is gonig may GEJ

so when are you people planning to make demostration/attack?
the italian own is going to be great.
CNN will carry it
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by Echidime(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2010
They should burn down the useless embassy,is time to split this nation,enough is enough
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by Youngichou(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2010
Echidime:

They should burn down the useless embassy,is time to split this nation,enough is enough
guy you take am easy abeg
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by Ganjaseed: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2010
I suggest the consular and the high commissioner should be flogged 24 strokes of the cane each and should be televise. Protesting or burning the place down will mean nothing to them at all, they are not going to pay for the damages themselves. But flogging them will really go a long way to sound warning to other embassies around the whole world. Embassy in Holland is good though, they are honest here.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by bisiaet: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2010
They should not have posted it here this is an error it's like given the idiots in that embassy time to adjust.

A thread was posted some time ago in relation to our foreign Embassy and I said it then we have no embassy it should rather be called Nigeria Embargo and not Nigeria Embassy this stuffs is happening in many of Nigeria embargo house around the world only few are clean and free from all these sorts of nasty things.

The other time thread as per our foreign embassy sorry "embargo" was poated a guy came online and was so defensive that in a particular country in south america where he live Nigeria embargo was his second home but so funny enough it was discovered that he was so defensive because he actually works in that embargo office can we see how we deceive ourselves and shy away from the truth.

I had gone far and wide the honest truth is our Emabssy oh sorry our Embargo is a total mess and a complete office of lunatic and F U C K I N G A S S H O LE.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by victory: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2010
well its a pity that they are disgracing this nation in such a brazing manner, let them come back and join me make easy money at www.moneyjobs24.com   welcome home grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2010
our embassies worldwide are all the same, thieving mothaphockers tongue
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by damas11111(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2010
It was proposed to those of us in Qatar to pay $200 but we were all united and refused. A lot of us, individually, sent emails to our organization (NIDO-Qatar) to let them know the reason why we can not pay more than the official cost. When they sensed that we were serious, they instructed us to fill the online application and make the official payment of $65 on-line. With the receipt of the payment and the filled application form, we are now only charged $50 for handling fee, making total cost to be $115.
I guess this is because majority of us in Qatar are proffessionals who will not accept cheating. Thank goodness the executive body knows this and they were able to advise the corrupt officials of the Nigerian Embassy from UAE.
It's like this type of corruption MUST be resisted by all in diaspora first. If we allow these corrupt officials to "steal" our hard-earned money from us while outside of the country, we can only imagine the ease with which they will take everything when we go back home.
I support a legitimate action by those guys in Italy but not to be violent. They can organize a peaceful protest and block/shutdown the Embassy. They will soon become ashamed and rescind their decision to cheat them.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by neuro: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2010
agenta999:

i also heard that the "nigerian association padova branch" will participate in the action. this is the first good thing nigerians will ever do here in italy.
shocked first good thing?
you think we (including you) are all so bad? grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by Ayowumie(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2010
If there is going to be an attack next week to protest against an injustice, why leak it to the public?
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by lovejo(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2010
NOT ONLY IN ITALY, IT HAPPENS HERE ALSO, EVEN IN 9JA IT IS BEING DONE BEYOND THE NORMAL RATE. 100 EURO IS LESS THAN ACTUAL RATE IN LAGOS.
BUT WHAT IS BAD IS BAD, THE CORRUPTION START FROM NIGERIA AND IT CAN'T BE STOP IN ITALY.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by agenta999(f): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2010
neuro:

shocked first good thing?
you think we (including you) are all so bad? grin
nigerians are cowards. according to fela, that is why one person can ride on 1 million people, all nigerian no want die because papa dey for house, mama dey for house, they won build house, army man go slap your face you go dey look like donkey.
yes we are tired of being cowards here in italy, because the thing is becoming so crazy. we want to tell those few criminals(embassador and his boys)  that enough is enough.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by safariman(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2010
If you live in DC, you have to go to New York to obtain an e-Passport. No machine for DC
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by hackney(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2010
Echidime:

You just took the words out of my mouth.
I would love to see the orange embers of the embassy fire floating over the ancient cities of italy.

Then the embassy workers will f.uc.k off then.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2010
[YAAAAAWWWWN] u can't burn the house of Assembly, or make life miserable for the crooks we have here @ home where all the corruption stems from. Very sensible move. cool
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by luka1981(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2010
@ poster, can you let me know the day and the link to this N.Y.M. i want to perticipate in the action. this is a good thing because this embergo of nigeria rome is stealing too much from nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by agitator: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2010
unipol:

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack.

A group of Nigerians under the umbrella of Nigerian youth movement (N.Y.M) has concluded plans  to attack and kill the workers of Nigerian embassy in Rome,  based on allegation of corruption. the Nigerians,  who said that the embassy is a disgrace to Nigerian nation and citizens all over the world, said citizens of Nigeria will feel better without the embassy.
     many Nigerians in Italy are complaining on how the embassy has been using every corrupt instrument to make illegal money, more especially in the booking of appointment for new electronic passport, many Nigerians has said that the embassy official's telephone number is not reachable since 3 months ago, simple because the officials want to be selling appointment at the rate of 100 euro each.
     the Nigerian youth movement which base is in bologna, northen Italy, has made all the necessary arrangement on how the attack will take place because according to them "it is only through this attack that every body will hear our voice, we have written to the ambassador and the Nigerian foreign affairs to know if we can get justice, but we only see things changing from bad to worse and the embassy is busy selling appointment at the rate of 100 euro each in the name of emergency appointment while those that are not willing to pay will have to wait for a year before coming to the embassy for interview"
      the heartless embassy officials are making thousands of euro every day plus their monthly saraly. without minding that a lot of Nigerians are presently unemployed because of the global economics crisis. "some find it difficult to pay their rent. and the only help we can get from our embassy is to be stealing our money through appointment, NO, we can live without the embassy" said N.Y.M.

some speculations shows that the embassy may be attacked next week, the Nigerian youth movement fail to say how the attack will be, whether by bombing or not, no body knows.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by ifele(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
The electronic passport is unnecessary. The passport we have right now is ok. The Canadian passport is not

electronic and it has no microchip only holograms. The electronic Nigerian passport is just too expensive if they

added holograms things would be easier. Some of the phones in the Nigerian embassies dont even get pick up by

their officials they just refuse to pick up the phone because they do not want to help people. It is shameful and

hurtful that they are making citizens pay bribes for appointment to collect passports. This wickedness should be

stopped people need to go home. Did we even need appointments to get passports before. NO. So what are

these wicked people planning now.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by unipol(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
when fearlessness is applied then freedom will be achieved

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraud Detected In Call To Bar Final Examination / No Constant Power Till 2015-jeg / Wife Of Osun Speaker Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.