Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo (2445 Views)

Should John Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea?what Your Opinion. / Chelsea: What Really Is The Mata With Mourinho?!! / Manchester United Vs Chelsea....what's Your Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by supereagle(m): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2010
Nigeria and Olympique Marseille free-scoring wing back, Taiye Taiwo is excited to meet Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League group game at Stamford Bridge.

Eagles

Speaking on today’s clash with Chelsea, Taiwo who is among the Super Eagles player invited by Austin Eguavoen for the 2012 African Nations Cup qualifier against Guinea next week said, “I’m so excited.

I’ve been waiting so long for this opportunity to play at Stamford Bridge, against Chelsea and show them what I can do, and maybe at the end of the season if Ashley Cole is leaving, then they’ll be thinking of who can replace him and hopefully they’ll think of me.”

He would not allow his desire for a move to the English Premier League to wreck his ambition for Europe’s biggest club silverware with Marseille.

Said he, “But first and foremost, I’m heading to Stamford Bridge to play a good game, make myself happy, my family happy and all Nigerians happy. We know it’s going to be very difficult because Chelsea are a great team that everyone knows all about.

They have good players all over the park and they work so hard. Whenever you lose the ball, you have to stay compact, but at the same time, you can’t go there to defend either.”

He regretted their loss at home to Lokomotiv Moscow penultimate week, but insisted there was still a lot to play for. “We lost, it’s behind us now, we’re not going to dwell on a defeat, we know we’ve got plenty more games left in the group stage and we’re 100 per cent concentrating on Chelsea. Hopefully Chelsea will think of me…’

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/09/i-want-to-show-chelsea-what-i-can-do-taiwo/
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by agabaI23(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
haha
Ashley Cole is never stranded at the opponents half or easily cut out by the pace of the opponent. It is good to dream anyway.
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by mikeoscar: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
TT, dey there dey decieve yourself. Who wan buy player wey dey forget himself for opponent's half and only sabi "soot" free kicks  wey half the times no dey score goals cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by chemberlin(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2010
yes i know u can do something, but mind u am a nigerian and i have passion for my club more than any other club, i cant say i will win the match but u cant beat me at stamford bridge today because i also have good players that will beat u out in case u want any to come in through your wing, just sate put cos am coming out with full squard and we will win todays match, up blues till i die,
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by chemberlin(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2010
yes i know u can do something, but mind u am a nigerian and i have passion for my club more than any other club, i cant say i will win the match but u cant beat me at stamford bridge today because i also have good players that will beat u out in case u want any to come in through your wing, just sate put cos am coming out with full squard and we will win todays match, up blues till i die,
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2010
cheesy grin long shot master, abeg show them
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by Youngichou(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
No be only show dem. Tell them say you don come!
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by Ayoobscom(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2010
Taiwo is not second to any of the Nigerian players in terms of quality and consistency and in his captainship,with this optimism he can achieve playing for chelsea.every reasonable human being will dream of higher place
i'a an ardent chelsea fan but if masseil beating chelsea will make chelsea buy him then let chelsea lose.
He's our son,our brother a king that wants to be where kings are dwelling.

His same mocked long shots has hlp supper eagles to winning several matches

UP TAIWO
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by matthew80(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2010
Oga Taye, dream on, for all I care, you can even be the one to score the WINNING goal for your club-side tonight, I bet that would not bring the attention of Roman Father to you. Or maybe that would be your 50th-Independence-wish.
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by sylve11: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2010
funny! grin i sey TT show them something make dem believe grin cool
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by lepa001(f): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
So na my club TT dey dream to win or show how he can play abi, Only tyme ll tell
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by Dsense(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2010
I hope dis player ''TT'' is sound nd sane sha .he beter dey dream for clubs in afganista, Sumali or Iraq grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by HighChief4(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2010
Taiwo just go to arsenal, they might be needing your services, cos nobody needs u in Chelsea. As for 2nite game, Chelsea will score as many goals as your net can hold.
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by aieromon(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2010
Taiwo isnt even on the pitch.Crazy Reporters
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by otumfour(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2010
see Andre Ayew go, GH. Stand up grin
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by suedoh2006(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
you got to believe in yourself even when no body do.
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by Stonnydrey(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2010
Mr TT, It's a shame no place for you today, am not even sure if you were even on the Bench, You were not allowed to prove your worth to Chelsea, you were dissapointed, after all the boasting, eh yah pele tie
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2010
I wish this was how he spoke up while playing for Nigeria cool
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by dinggle: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2010
How about show Nigerians what you can do?, I beg make person hear word! we no see wetin u do 4 world cup.
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by Sprumbaba: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2010
He don show us from the bench.
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by yousouph(m): 5:29am On Sep 29, 2010
Taiwo will show Chelsea what he can do in France.
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by chelseabmw(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2010
grin grin grin grin
lol.taiwo was no where to be found
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by lovejo(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2010
He has showed us without been show on camera, backyard show huh?
Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by smartjyke(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2010
He should have asked Didier Deschanp to include him in the line up. Lol. www.mikelobi..com

Re: I Want To Show Chelsea What I Can Do , Taiwo by waledoy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2010
lol. . . T T should learn how big players talk about their ambition (fantasy) in public he need to show his club some respect

I’ve been waiting so long for this opportunity to play at Stamford Bridge, against Chelsea and show them what I can do, and maybe at the end of the season if Ashley Cole is leaving, then they’ll be thinking of who can replace him and hopefully they’ll think of me.”

(1) (Reply)

Russia 2018 world cup: who among the 5 reps can do Africa more proud? / Scotland Vs Nigeria / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, Calls It His Sex Doll (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.