Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (49833 Views)

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by emerald16: 10:34am On May 29, 2019
My wife has been really helpful from when we started dating, she has actually taken me from grass to grace and helped me from a self contained to a 3bedroom flat. She has been helping with house expenses for over a year now, I do work but my salary is very small, just around 60k.

She is into business which flourished so much but it's a little down for now. She helped made our marriage possible by contributing far more than i. She is every woman's dream and is even poised to help me secure a better job and a side business.

I have also contributed my part in helping her grow her business though not financially but through technical support, expert advice and more as she just started her business the very month we started dating but though in a small way with very little capital.

I feel I have over burdened her with my own problem and she is carrying way too much on her shoulders cos her parents and siblings are also depending on her.
I felt a pinch of her frustration when I asked her if she could help transfer a little sum of 200 naira to me for airtime, she was about doing it when I told her I actually wanted to send the amount as airtime to my dad,then she flared up saying she will take care of me, herself and even my parents! I felt bad and terrible cos I rarely ask her for money to send to my people except on very rare occasions which are but a few.

I kept mute and didn't feel like talking to her and we haven't exchanged a proper conversation since last night when it happened.

What do I do? Even when I try to initiate a conversation, she doesn't seem interested

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Deepfeel(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2019
Money is the problem make money and all your problems are solved

629 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2019
Is a personal issue bro solve this issue by ur self not to bring ur family issue to nairaland u are man bro

510 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 10:40am On May 29, 2019
There's an opening for the post of a cleaning and fumigation personnel.

The candidate must have prior knowledge of cleaning and pest control (fumigation). He must be neat, hardworking and trustworthy. Ability to communicate in English is a must.

The candidate must be ready to resume immediately.
There's provision for accommodation but the candidate must have a very sound knowledge of how to operate the fumigation machines. This is very important.

Check my signature for contact details

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Hotworta1: 10:43am On May 29, 2019
My dear your wife is stressed. Try and double your hustle you too. If your wife has really achieved this much and has been very supportive from your narration indeed she's a wife material.

Pls try and get an additional income biko...the situation of the country presently isn't something for someone to just be lazy or dependent on one source of income.

Pls reason with her biko

287 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by SageMK: 10:47am On May 29, 2019
Guy, you know what to do. She's your wife dammit!

If you need public opinion on how to tackle malice then you have no business getting married in the first place.

197 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by emerald16: 10:50am On May 29, 2019
Thanks guys please I don't want this on front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by xendra: 10:51am On May 29, 2019
now you are trying to be an ingrate, you are not even shameful enough that a woman is catering for you, you now want to prove a man to your family with her money. SMH! tell them you don't have money and stop adding to the woman's stress.

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 10:58am On May 29, 2019
go and pet your wife and you find for 200 naira to send to your father, atleast, must she do everything for you, atleast grow some balls, you are not a baby that she will be spoon feeding, you be adult, if you get car do uber or taxify to add to your salary.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by chinchonglee(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2019
Hw is she d one catering for u wen u earn 60k monthly..

Wetin u dey use ur 60k do?

Wen i said i rather remain single for life dan get married wit a 60k income u pple thought i woz joking baa.

184 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by fullofgrace(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2019
U see y I tell people that Business is more profitable than white collar jobs......
Bro ur wife has challenged u to step up ur game
Y not start looking for a Business and start......
With little time u blossom highest six months
Bro u don't reason...
Y cant u think of if them no pay me nd my wife no go shop means say we no go chop...
Start to look for a business now to start up.......
Because if not u will do more harm not only to ur wife but to ur generation yet unborn

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Preshy561(f): 11:08am On May 29, 2019
xendra:
now you are trying to be an ingrate, you are not even shameful enough that a woman is catering for you, you now want to prove a man to your family with her money. SMH! tell them you don't have money and stop adding to the woman's stress.
Too harsh

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Preshy561(f): 11:09am On May 29, 2019
Op, biko, what do you use your 60k For?
shocked

14 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Ahmed0336(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2019
xendra:

ah ah madam take am easy. why u dey para pass him wife onto dis matter?

OP just give it time, wiffy is probably stressed up please try to ease some of her burden by working extra hard. God ll see you through

71 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2019
Ur amu is small,ur money is small
Y do u marry?

Mk money ma friend or she will fork everybodi

7 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by tee59(f): 11:32am On May 29, 2019
Your wife is the head of your family in as much as she takes the major financial responsibility of that house. It can be frustrating at times, saddling the burden of the both families. She's a strong woman and must be appreciated. You need to make more money to take back your leadership role in your home. I know, there are some decisions both of you need to make but if your wife disagrees, it won't work out.Your wife can not be totally submissive to you, let be frank here. You're too lazy to make more money.

18 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by LordKO(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2019
Embrace and pet your wife, her unsavoury outburst notwithstanding. She simply acted on impulse of stress/frustration. After making peace with her, you can then calmly register your displeasure towards her tactless reaction and implore her to refrain from doing such next time. . . she could have easily turned down your request instead of rattling you with tactless reaction.

Citing your submission, on a general note, both of you're responsible, despite your financial limitations at the moment. Keep on putting in your best.

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 29, 2019
Why marry when u no fit afford am. 200 card kwa

15 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 29, 2019
emerald16:
My wife has been really helpful from when we started dating, she has actually taken me from grass to grace and helped me from a self contained to a 3bedroom flat. She has been helping with house expenses for over a year now, I do work but my salary is very small, just around 60k. She is into business which flourished so much but it's a little down for now. She helped made our marriage possible by contributing far more than i. She is every woman's dream and is even poised to help me secure a better job and a side business.
I have also contributed my part in helping her grow her business though not financially but through technical support, expert advice and more as she just started her business the very month we started dating but though in a small way with very little capital.
I feel I have over burdened her with my own problem and she is carrying way too much on her shoulders cos her parents and siblings are also depending on her.
I felt a pinch of her fustration when I asked her if she could help transfer a little sum of 200 naira to me for airtime, she was about doing it when I told her I actually wanted to send the amount as airtime to my dad,then [/b]she flared up saying she will take care of me, herself and even my parents![b] I felt bad and terrible cos I rarely ask her for money to send to my people except on very rare occasions which are but a few.
I kept mute and didn't feel like talking to her and we haven't exchanged a proper conversation since last night when it happened. What do I do? Even when I try to initiate a conversation, she doesn't seem interested
cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2019
Make I park here first, cos this is going to front page.

Modified: I said it

6 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by dirtycoin(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2019
Deepfeel:
Money is the problem make money and all your problems are solved

You are right. Money is the problem here.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 29, 2019
may God help u Op... try double your hustle...and about your lovely wife, she will come around

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 29, 2019
Your wife is a good woman. Try and play your part

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by ImaIma1(f): 4:41pm On May 29, 2019
When someone says marrying on that kind of salary is not advisable, they will say we are materialistic.

Imagine if a child is involved. You will know that it's not about being prudent or being a wife material.

Meanwhile, on this forum, a guy has been urged on to get married on a 40k salary. You guys should tell yourself the truth and stop hiding under "a good woman will manage"

This is real life, real expenses.

82 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 29, 2019
ImaIma1:
When someone says marrying on that kind of salary is not advisable, they will say we are materialistic.

Imagine if a child is involved. You will know that it's not about being prudent or being a wife material.

Meanwhile, on this forum, a guy has been urged on to get married on a 40k salary. You guys should tell yourself the truth and stop hiding under "a good woman will manage"

there is this Nigerian mentality that once you are married all financial problems will be solved by saying God will provide, the same mentality also goes for having a child.

there is nothing like starting small when it comes to marriage, you better have the money saved up to have a family.

41 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by jeff1607(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2019
chinchonglee:
Hw is she d one catering for u wen u earn 60k monthly..

Wetin u dey use ur 60k do?

Wen i said i rather remain single for life dan get married wit a 60k income u pple thought i woz joking baa.

people are doing great things with that same amount and you are here complaining.

hope reality doesn't hit you hard when you start using pension to pay school fees

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by jeff1607(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2019
ImaIma1:

it is possible, if one can't manage a small amount , when a larger sum comes he or she will say the same story.

some guys earn 200k monthly but can't boast of any savings and yet they complain it's too small

21 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by dia4iam(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2019
There is something called little beginnings and it seems most of these others human beings above me don't believe in that.

Well, as for advice, I dont think you should overwork yourself over this issue sir, things as this kind of disagreement have their ways of easing out by themselves without us having to try.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Amuocha: 5:16pm On May 29, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by dia4iam(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
jeff1607:

it is possible, if one can't manage a small amount , when a larger sum comes he or she will say the same story.

some guys earn 200k monthly but can't boast of any savings and yet they complain it's too small
I completely agree with you with a little addition. Secret101; Saving alone does not make a difference. It is stacking the cash and re-investing that makes the money grow wings.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.