Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

virgin unprocessed hair - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / virgin unprocessed hair (3505 Views)

[its All About Hair] Reasons To Buy Unprocessed Human Hair Weave / 100% 6A unprocessed virgin hair With Free Delivery In Lagos! / virgin unprocessed 6A hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

virgin unprocessed hair by TNKAY: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2010
Get 100% virgin unprocessed Brazilian, Peruvian, Cambodian, Mongolian and mide's mane hair at affordable prices . 08060265928. Bb pin : 7C308F57

2 Likes

Re: virgin unprocessed hair by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2010
Do you also supply brazillian and indian hair to your customers
Thats the reigning hair in Nigeria now.
I sell and I can give you in wholesale price to maximise profit.
You can reach me on justmagnets@gmail.com
Re: virgin unprocessed hair by TNKAY: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2010
u can send ur prices to my mail box
Re: virgin unprocessed hair by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2010
alright I will grin
Re: virgin unprocessed hair by yemmyojus: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
interested in bulk hairs can u send me details of everything
Re: virgin unprocessed hair by stephybabe(f): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2012
Am also interested..pls send me the wholesale price of brizilian, indian hair, expression, amigos..noble hair product. I need it quick ...stephanieeffiong@yahoo.com...bb pin 27992daf
Re: virgin unprocessed hair by nawtimum: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
pls i'm also interestd in the brazillian hair thing, pls inbox the price list to adaydowyinsola@yahoo.com or add up on bb 27dd9ce2. thnks.
Re: virgin unprocessed hair by issygrl: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2013
Thanks you very much for making it easy for people both far n near to partake from this.
I need the different price for your hair products...
am so much interested in this business,
thank u very much.
am really anticipating a favourable reply from u.

xpensivechik4life@yahoo.com.
Re: virgin unprocessed hair by Eva31: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hi TNKAY,

Can you please send me whole sale price for expression attachment, Wigs and weavons,the premium too, noble and Amingo's product. The length, colour, price and minimum order of each product. How you pack and deliver them or where I can come and get them. I live in Port harcourt and want to start hair products business.

Thanks
nana.obada@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: virgin unprocessed hair by evereth: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2013
Eva31: Hi TNKAY,

Can you please send me whole sale price for expression attachment, Wigs and weavons,the premium too, noble and Amingo's product. The length, colour, price and minimum order of each product. How you pack and deliver them or where I can come and get them. I live in lagos and want to start hair products business.

Thanks
funk2421@yahoo.com

Can you please send me whole sale price for expression attachment, Wigs and weavons,the premium too, noble and Amingo's product. The length, colour, price and minimum order of each product. How you pack and deliver them or where I can come and get them. I live in lagos and want to start hair products business.

Thanks
funk2421@yahoo.com

Thanks
funk2421@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed hair by diamondcrownltd(f): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: virgin unprocessed hair by tabeetha: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Pls I want to begin this business;I really need to know the prices ƒ attachement in wholesales and weavon.I can begin the business with you.Pls inbox me the prices of different weavons and attachement and their product.adesuaifeoluwa@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed hair by Meegan: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Can you inbox the price of attachments, weavons, human hair to mega2flex@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: virgin unprocessed hair by janetjeff: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
Please I want to know the wholesale price of the attachment and weavon course I wan to start a small business of mine. Thanx u can send to ma mail box@ gmenergyservices@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Real Wholesaler Of Hair Extensions, Wigs In Nigeria Here? / Trendy Clothes & Fashion Accessories, Wholesale& Retail.delivery Worldwide / New 2022/23 Season High Quality Customised Club Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.