Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,535 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Play it nice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Play it nice (1681 Views)

24-25 Is Not A Nice Age For A Man / Nigerian Nice Big Houses! / Say Something Nice To Nkechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play it nice by Candyness(f): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hi boys.be nice
Re: Play it nice by queeneve: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2010
a man telling the NL that he like girls suckin his cock is FUNNY and fun? Oooook,
Re: Play it nice by Gbemyte(f): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2010
Wats funy abt him if i may ask?
Re: Play it nice by Candyness(f): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
Life is too short and you must admit he does have a great sense of humour. He is a good laugh.

People get too serious in here sometimes and it takes the whole mojo away. U feel me!
Re: Play it nice by Rocktation(f): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
Mobo444, i might understand a lil. But Mr. what?
Re: Play it nice by 1102(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2010
the poster is mr.cock,

check this original post

the same drafting and everything

mr.cock should rot in the nyash that he last struck~
Re: Play it nice by lordkrato(m): 4:50am On Sep 29, 2010
MR Cock is an asshole with oneyed thinking, dat dude needs dick head insurance, believe me, wink wink wink wink
Re: Play it nice by lordkrato(m): 4:53am On Sep 29, 2010
mod---it's not manlinesss but d-i-c-k head insurance, seriously, i wonder who they are protecting, cos it sure isn't the people who come here,
Re: Play it nice by deniyor: 5:44am On Sep 29, 2010
poster is definitely mr cork
Re: Play it nice by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 29, 2010
If he tells NL that he like girls sucking his cork wtf is wrong with that? damn no wonder their ain't freedom of speech in Nigeria even though they claim to have it. Mods or whatever the heck they are called, With the little freaking power of NL you guys ban fellas for no big deal what if you get to be the President of Federal Republic Of Nigeria?, I love Nigeria but hate some people in it.

For those that have got the power to ban me, Go one and for the chihuahuas bark bark bark. I dgafk
Re: Play it nice by googles: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2010
lol wat if the postress is mrs cork ? grin

i love him anyways. . . and i will join the protest cheesy

anybody dat feels otherwise can tumble into the black sea
Re: Play it nice by Vic2k3(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2010
Yes o!! we need mobo444 and Mr. Cork back!! . Personally I don't tink Mr. Cork did any wrong. And mobo hes punishment is now over due.
Re: Play it nice by Tinksh(f): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2010
I join the protest to bring MOBO444 back!!! Mr Cork too if its a two for one deal, lol!!!!
Re: Play it nice by MsPotato(f): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2010
Mr. Cork can register a new ID.
Re: Play it nice by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2010
You guys seem to forget that this is a piblic forum. There are impressionalbe young children who log in to learn one or two things about life. Having to endure such crap by Mr. Whatever is not a good thing.

It's a fre world, freedom of speech bla bla bla . . . . . But if we don't operate with a lil caution, the we are no better than wild animals!

I think they should remain banned.
Re: Play it nice by Tinksh(f): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2010
There are children on here, but how is MOBO and Corks post any worse than some others here. Or if the kiddies go visit the sexuality section. Kisa shouldnt be on here but there is no way to stop them.
Re: Play it nice by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2010
^^ That's why it's compartmentalized. A child going to sexuality section is looking for something else. However, those who decide to stick to the romance, family and other sections where they can learn more about life should not ne confronted with the vulgarities these people post!

Mr. cock comes off as a retard but Mobo's attack on black women is just plain insulting.
Re: Play it nice by Tinksh(f): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2010
O.k, thanks for that. I just think there are threads as bad if not worse than those guys. But just my opinion. I understand what your saying.
Re: Play it nice by 1102(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2010
Mobo444 should be released immediately

but Mr.cock should be JAILED and the key casted into 3rd mainland lagoon
Re: Play it nice by Tinksh(f): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2010
--190--:

[color=#550000]Mobo444 should be released immediately

Wow, we finally agree on something, yay!!! grin grin
Re: Play it nice by 1102(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2010
ROTFL, grin grin
yes we've always agreed on stuffs~ grin grin
How r u, jst respondin 2 ur mails on FB
Re: Play it nice by cousinavi(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2010
Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!!
Re: Play it nice by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2010
REALITY101:

If he tells NL that he like girls sucking his cork wtf is wrong with that? damn no wonder their ain't freedom of speech in Nigeria even though they claim to have it. Mods or whatever the heck they are called, With the little freaking power of NL you guys ban fellas for no big deal what if you get to be the President of Federal Republic Of Nigeria?, I love Nigeria but hate some people in it.

For those that have got the power to ban me, Go one and for the chihuahuas bark bark bark. I dgafk  

First and foremost, we should all understand that Nairaland is someone's business venture. And one of the primary motivations of running and maintaining this forum is to make money. This is also the same motivation behind our dearest Google and FaceBook.

The owner of the forum makes money from the contextual Google adverts you see all over the forum. Google searches the pages to determine the 'theme' of the posts and then displays related adverts. So if Mr. Cork or his infantile comrades spew inanities all over the place almighty Google will mark this website as a low quality site and the owners income will suffer. This is also the reason for the word filters.

Secondly, most of the visitors who come here come from Google search results, and if the site is designated as 'low quality' the traffic from Google will suffer and so will the owner's income.

Finally, these 'fine people' create a poor user experience for other users. I advocate that they all should be permanently banned.
Re: Play it nice by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^^ Very well said! cool
Re: Play it nice by MsPotato(f): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2010
cousin_avi:

Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!!

Thats true
Re: Play it nice by phemmy88(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
"Never take life too serious, Nobody gets out of it alive anyway"
word !!!

But please release Mr Cork and ban Mobo444 for life!
Re: Play it nice by 1102(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^
never ban cock,

release mobo444
Re: Play it nice by Dolemite(f): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
Candyness = Mr cork, seriously people can be pathetic. sad
Re: Play it nice by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2010
Mobo and Mr. Cork should remain banned. If your idea of a sense of humor is what these two people bring, then this place is not for you. Go and look for a site where all of you can laugh and talk about trash together.
People like these can't even last long on facebook the way they did on NL.
Re: Play it nice by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2010
Richfella:

First and foremost, we should all understand that Nairaland is someone's business venture. And one of the primary motivations of running and maintaining this forum is to make money. This is also the same motivation behind our dearest Google and FaceBook.

The owner of the forum makes money from the contextual Google adverts you see all over the forum. Google searches the pages to determine the 'theme' of the posts and then displays related adverts. So if Mr. Cork or his infantile comrades spew inanities all over the place almighty Google will mark this website as a low quality site and the owners income will suffer. This is also the reason for the word filters.

Secondly, most of the visitors who come here come from Google search results, and if the site is designated as 'low quality' the traffic from Google will suffer and so will the owner's income.

Finally, these 'fine people' create a poor user experience for other users. I advocate that they all should be permanently banned.

I guess your Seun's PRO undecided
Re: Play it nice by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2010
i
Re: Play it nice by mallorca(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2012
stillwater: Mobo and Mr. Cork should remain banned. If your idea of a sense of humor is what these two people bring, then this place is not for you. Go and look for a site where all of you can laugh and talk about trash together.
People like these can't even last long on facebook the way they did on NL.
word

(1) (Reply)

When A Simple Maths Trick Stop An Atheist From Coming To A Certain Section. / Rotary Or Lion's Club? / How To Start Acting Maturely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.