Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Your Opinions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Opinions (876 Views)

I Need All Of Your Opinions And Contributions Pls!! / What Are Required Of HR As Strategic Partner / Switching To A Competitor: Your Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinions by lanray88(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2010
Re: Your Opinions by AjanleKoko: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2010
Well, to be fair, they did ask you to sit at home. So they may feel they don't need to pay you.
Legally, since you were not laid off, you may be entitled to salary, so you can take it up with them by seeking redress in a law court.
Re: Your Opinions by lanray88(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
Well, thanks. But, my employmnt wsnt based on a certain contract or project. To me, I believe its a situatn of bein exploitd. Tnx anyway, am already takn it up legally.
Re: Your Opinions by victor08(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
Forget about it-you don't have a case cos you weren't working. Staying at home and expecting your company to pay you? ARE YOU BILL GATES OR SOME KIND OF GENIUS?

This is Nigeria and you dont expect anyone to pay u when u are not productive

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Send-forth 100 Pilot Students To Jordan / Interview In Wholetrade Marketing Limited / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.