Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time (20926 Views)

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time by galatico(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2007
Kanu Nwankwo (AKA) (PAPILO) is the greatest Nigerian Player ever!!!
Re: Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time by spikelord(m): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2007
Ok, Kanu wins it going by the statistics
Re: Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2007
Kanu or FInidi this are players that have proven themselves with the biggest level in Europe winning the UCL playing in Ajax I am not sure any Nigerian player has played at such dizzying level of football. Taribo is worth mentioning too
Re: Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time by Johnscoa(m): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2008
Okocha all de way, By measure of strenght and confidence. It gives me confidence whenever I c Okocha in de pitch.
Re: Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time by carboni99: 1:53am On Sep 05, 2008
kanu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time by DOGGMAN: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2008
hey!, nigeria greatest footballer of all time is kanu grin belive it or not
Re: Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time by chic2pimp(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2011
For me it's a close one between Finidi and Kanu but I'll with Finidi George. Finidi at one point in his career could rightfully lay claim to being amongst the world's best wingers. kanu for all his achievement simply can not say the same thing(sub striker for winger here)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt / Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) / Tuchel Reveals Plan For Werner After Lukaku’s Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.