Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

A Friend In Need Of Urgent Advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend In Need Of Urgent Advice. (819 Views)

Urgent Advice / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend In Need Of Urgent Advice. by temodent(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2010
Hello all, your various contributions on this forum had been of immense benefits, so when a friend brought an issue to my notice I felt the best place to get other people's oppinion is here, the issue goes this way:
My friend's wife travelled outside the country a couple of Months back actually to deliver their baby, and she had since delivered and would not be back until December, however she left their little 4yrs old daughter behind with the husband.
It so happen that one of the neighbour in their house, though married with 3kids decided to assist the husband with the washing of the daughter's clothes, however the husband because of the associated stress of taking care of the little girl decided to send her to her sister to help take care of the daughter till the mother's return.
The issue here is that, since the daughter had relocated the neighbour then offered to be helping the husband with his dirty clothes with the consent of her husband and my friend obliged, but the wife got to hear this thru a family member whom my friend informed and pronto the wife called asking my friend to immediately suspend the giving of his cloth to the neighbour to wash calling my friend a traitor, that it could be a ploy to win over her husband, even the simple explanation that the neighbour's husband is informed about the issue without any secrecy involved would not assuage my friend's wife feeling of insecurity. Please nairalanders your wise counsel and suggestions is being sought on this issue. Should he continue or not. Thanx.
Re: A Friend In Need Of Urgent Advice. by ifyalways(f): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2010
Unsolicited kindness and help is from the Devil cheesy Seun Osewa
The kind neighbour shld have discussed this with the woman before she travelled.
As things are now,one wud expect the good samaritan neighbour to advice herself and stop washing the mans clothes.Im not saying the woman that travelled is right though but its better to be cautions than sorry undecided
Im curious sha,why wud another woman offer to wash another pesin husband clothes,no bi say de man dey sick or sumtin
Re: A Friend In Need Of Urgent Advice. by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2010
temodent:

Hello all, your various contributions on this forum had been of immense benefits, so when a friend brought an issue to my notice I felt the best place to get other people's oppinion is here, the issue goes this way:
My friend's wife travelled outside the country a couple of Months back actually to deliver their baby, and she had since delivered and would not be back until December, however she left their little 4yrs old daughter behind with the husband.
It so happen that one of the neighbour in their house, though married with 3kids decided to assist the husband with the washing of the daughter's clothes, however the husband because of the associated stress of taking care of the little girl decided to send her to her sister to help take care of the daughter till the mother's return.
The issue here is that, since the daughter had relocated the neighbour then offered to be helping the husband with his dirty clothes with the consent of her husband and my friend obliged, but the wife got to hear this thru a family member whom my friend informed and pronto the wife called asking my friend to immediately suspend the giving of his cloth to the neighbour to wash calling my friend a traitor, that it could be a ploy to win over her husband, even the simple explanation that the neighbour's husband is informed about the issue without any secrecy involved would not assuage my friend's wife feeling of insecurity. Please nairalanders your wise counsel and suggestions is being sought on this issue. Should he continue or not. Thanx.
the neighbour is going too deep and the husband is stupid and so is the wife

she must have sorted arrangements before she left

where i came from no neighbour's wife would wash cloths for another married man they got money to fly abroad to give birth they can afford money to hire someone every friday to do the cleaning of the house and cloths
Re: A Friend In Need Of Urgent Advice. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^^^^ well said. . . . . . . . just people's misplaced priorities!
Re: A Friend In Need Of Urgent Advice. by sms4health: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2010
Neighbour has no business washing the man's clothes

The man shouldn't have consented to his clothes being washed by the neighbour.

Man's wife should communicate with husband not neighbour
Re: A Friend In Need Of Urgent Advice. by Taymi: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
Everyone has spoken well, without wasting time,just yield to what you are been told and stop giving your cloth to the woman to wash as soon as you can. I tell you,if i'm your wife,i can do something worst.

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Man Forever / Do You Remember Your Proposal? / She Wished Death( Continued)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.