Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business (11654 Views)

Install CCTV SECURITY CAMERAS In Your Home / Purchase And Installation Of CCTV Security Camera For Homes And Offices / Wireless Intercom For Home/hotels/office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2010
Hiphen Solutions Services Limited is incorporated in Nigeria with over 10 years of experience in Information Communications Technology, provides high quality Remote IP-CCTV Surveillance integrated with Wi-Fi/3G/GSM/GPRS and Solar Power Systems to consumers and businesses nationwide.

We offer a variety of Remote IP-CCTV Surveillance Systems that are ideal for personal or business use.

SmartVision Integrated Remote IP-CCTV Surveillance System are used in a broad variety of applications such as Cities, Residential, Government, Municipal/Public Facilities, Traffic, Oil & Gas/PetroChemicals, Commercial/Industrial, Police & Prisons, Aviation, Intelligent Transport, Ports, Hospitality, Health, Finance and Education 24/7 in mission critical IP Security System for Security, Operational and Safety needs. With our state-of-the art 32- Channel Remote Video Surveillance Web Based Platform, Web Browser or 3G Smart Phones, Our IP Camera with built-in GSM/GPRS module specially designed for Mobile Surveillance enables users to View Live Streaming Video Locations of Single/Multi Cameras including pictures with 3 seconds frame refresh rate which can be recorded or taking as snapshots from anywhere around the globe.

Locate in Live, in real-time and on demand vehicles, people and property from any web based computer and get the instant alert messages and access all the alarm information on PC or mobile. If you are looking for Remote IP Surveillance Solutions that are the real deal, look no further.

Please visit our website : www.hiphensolutions.com/vision  or CALL: 0703-514-6988, 0807-779-7562, 0802-589-7223, 0818-116-0990 for Details

Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by saridonp2: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2010
How much is your wireless security ki-4?
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2010
saridon_p:

How much is your wireless security ki-4?

Thanks for your inquiry. I believe this is our product you are requesting for below:

Internet Wireless Security Kit-4: Comprises of 4 CH-200L-1100(2GB) camera + 2 Emergent Key Controller + 2 Doors Sensor + 3G Wifi Internet Setup

(This can be used to view 4 Camera in a Location or Multiple locations of 4 Camera per Location in different cities or locality where there is no already existing Internet Setup)

Sir, please send us email or call us so I can forward you the pricing details as this is a Security Product and I don't think it is convinient enough to post pricing here.
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2010
Features:

* Built-in Web server enables the use of a standard Web browser for viewing and management.

* 6/36/48/96-Channel Remote Video Surveillance Software that can capture images at up to 30 fps (Frames Per Second) from IP camera.

*        The multimode “On-screen Arm” motion-detection makes it possible to set one or more detection areas on monitoring image directly. It will alert and record immediately when anything is detected day and night and send SMS/MMS Alert.

*        Easy to install, can be bound with up to 31 wireless sensors such as Smoke, Door, Gas, Infra-Red, Glass, Water,

1 Like

Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2010
* Emergent Alert Keys and Remote Controllers.

* Real time snapshot and alert records can be sent to defined Email address ormobile phone through SMS/MMS (Only LM model).

* Clear color image and build-in IR LEDs provide a perfect 24 hours monitoring.

* Arm and disarm, force alert or mute via remote controller. Build-in high-dB buzzer alerts when suspicious signal received.
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2010

Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2010
* Arm and disarm, force alert or mute via remote controller. Build-in high-dB buzzer alerts when suspicious signal received.

* View live video and get instant alert info via 3G mobile phone or PC.

* Works independently on ethernet or a GSM card and supports different Network connections such as LAN, Wi-Fi, 3G, GSM e.t.c

* Send instant alert SMS and MMS* to your mobile.
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by larimo(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2010
Hello Poster,

I would like something for a home. Can you send proposals with associated costs to mogwogho at yahoo dot com.
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2010
larimo:

Hello Poster,

I would like something for a home. Can you send proposals with associated costs to mogwogho at yahoo dot com.

Larimo, please check your email as per your request.
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by josite: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2010
i will like to monitor my home from wherever i am.kindly send what i need and the price to eggxus@yahoo.com.thank u.
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2010
josite:

i will like to monitor my home from wherever i am.kindly send what i need and the price to eggxus@yahoo.com.thank u.

@ Josite, please check your email as per your request. Thank you
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2010
* Can be bound with already existing network (LAN, WAN, WLAN) with Internet Access.

* Receive alert signal from various wireless sensors and multi-area motion detection.

* Alert info, alert snapshots and a 5-second alert video can be stored in the internet service platform and local storage.
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2010
* MPEG4/JPEG compression; Up to 30 fps in resolutions up to 640x480.

* Controlled by remote controller (Arming/disarming/mute/force alert); with Built-in Siren Alert.

* Day/night functionality with built-in IR LEDs.
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2010

Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2010
Can Effectively Protect Your Home and Family against Intruders and Burglars whether you are at home or not!
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by origin4lif: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2010
hello,
i Will a set to monitor what goes on on my farm remotely. Send me what i Will need and the price. My email address is origin4life@gmail.com
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2010
origin4lif:

hello,
i Will a set to monitor what goes on on my farm remotely. Send me what i Will need and the price. My email address is origin4life@gmail.com

Please check your email as per your request. Thank you
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2010

Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2010
With A Home Surveillance and Security System you can easily:-

• View your home live using the Internet from Anywhere in the World.

• Receive security alerts direct to your mobile phone.
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2010
• Protect your home and family at any time - day or night
• Automated Ear-splitting Siren Alarm to frighten off intruder
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2010
• Automate your home with wireless sensors to get SMS Alerts on Smoke/Fire Detection, Door/Gate Opening, Gas Leakage, Glass Shattering and Water/Flood.

• Get Instant SMS Alert when Someone Tries to jump over the Fence
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2010
smiley
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS!
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
We can install in anywhere in Nigeria.

Contractors can also partner with us to deploy their secured Security and ICT Jobs.

Thinking Technology and Security Solutions! Think Hiphen Solutions Services Limited
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by pdozie: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
Hi Poster,

I would like something for a home as well. To cover surveillance with recording. Can you send proposals to patdozie@hotmail.com or patdozie@yahoo.com

Cheers
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2011
pdozie:

Hi Poster,

I would like something for a home as well. To cover surveillance with recording. Can you send proposals to patdozie@hotmail.com or patdozie@yahoo.com

Cheers

Please check your email as per your request.
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2011
smiley
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by atasteve: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2011
IT GURU, please i need a solution that i can use for my house surveillance. My e-mail is atandasteve@yahoo.com
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
atasteve:

IT GURU, please i need a solution that i can use for my house surveillance. My e-mail is atandasteve@yahoo.com

Thanks for your inquiry.
I will send it by monday.
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by egin(m): 2:11am On Mar 29, 2011
Send your product list and prices to folajimi@verizon.net
Re: Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business by ITGuru3: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
egin:

Send your product list and prices to folajimi@verizon.net

Please check you email Sir, as per your request. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At Least 52 Die In Johannesburg Building Fire / Is Build To Rent A Good Investment? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.