Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1259675 members, 1701874 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 October 2014 at 11:12 AM

Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? (61967 Views)

Which Secret Cult Can Make Yourich? / Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich / Need A Cult,order Or Brotherhood That Can Make Me Rich And Famous (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by BillGatesFan(m): 4:28am On May 06, 2007
Please this is only for those that belongs,I want to join a very powerful secret society in Nigeria where I can get strimendous financial benefit,please if your a member of any or you know someone who is a member and is rich,give me a contact I urgently need your replies.

Remember,don't say anything on this tread if your not going to assist.

8 Likes

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by rozilla(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2007
posts like the one above make me realize that nigerians are either

a) the funniest people in the world

or

b) a lost cause

3 Likes

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Ynot(m): 6:00am On May 10, 2007
BillGatesFan:

Please this is only for those that belongs,I want to join a very powerful secret society in Nigeria where I can get strimendous financial benefit,please if your a member of any or you know someone who is a member and is rich,give me a contact I urgently need your replies.

Remember,don't say anything on this tread if your not going to assist.

I can help. What are you willing to give in return? Your mom? Dad?

3 Likes

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 6:03am On May 10, 2007
Ynot:

I can help. What are you willing to give in return? Your mom? Dad?
LMAO, which u need, both or 1?well if both it alright by him

2 Likes

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Ynot(m): 6:10am On May 10, 2007
ayefele200:

LMAO, which u need, both or 1?well if both it alright by him

With one, he will be ehhh rich a lil. Add both mom and dad and i will give him Nigeria to rule so he can steal all the money he ever want no question asked.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 6:13am On May 10, 2007
Ynot:

With one, he will be ehhh rich a little. Add both mom and dad and i will give him Nigeria to rule so he can steal all the money he ever want no question asked.
and whats ur position if i may ask?Leader OF Ogboni,akosun,Kilatiro, or what SIDE u rule on?

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Ynot(m): 6:31am On May 10, 2007
ayefele200:

and whats your position if i may ask?Leader OF Ogboni,akosun,Kilatiro, or what SIDE u rule on?

Forget those. They are sects for kids. We don't just make you rich, we give you power to go along with the wealth.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 6:37am On May 10, 2007
well am not interested in that Kinda crap thou, i spend HARD-EARNED money not EVIL-EARNED money, so good luck in ur hunting, and be @ alert to bear the consequences
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2007
lovemoney:

Abeg lighten up a little cheesy cheesy do you really believe his in a cult undecided undecided undecided, his just joking around because if he was in a cult, this boy won't be online chatting instead will be at the meeting place with the other cult member preparing their ritual lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
they have thier meetings once in a week, so i think he prolly came on to recruit some members, abi u too dey?
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Ynot(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2007
ayefele200:

well am not interested in that Kinda crap thou, i spend HARD-EARNED money not EVIL-EARNED money, so good luck in your hunting, and be @ alert to bear the consequences

There are no consequences, expect for your parents of course. Don't tell me you are quiting on me now. Am offering you a once in a lifetime opportunity to be all you can be. this good lady is actually buying this.

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 6:52am On May 10, 2007
Ynot:

There are no consequences, expect for your parents of course. Don't tell me you are quiting on me now. Am offering you a once in a lifetime opportunity to be all you can be. this good lady is actually buying this.
ARE U OUT OF UR MIND, i aint intersted in trading deals with the DEVIL, wont be surprised if u traded ur parents for wealth, omo oshi,
lovemoney:

How did you know they have meeting once a week abi you know someone in a cult lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't worry about if am in or not in a cult cheesy it's a secret wink
am surrounded with all kinds,
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Ynot(m): 7:02am On May 10, 2007
ayefele200:

ARE U OUT OF UR MIND, i aint intersted in trading deals with the DEVIL, wont be surprised if u traded your parents for wealth, omo oshi,

Of course i did. Infact i believe they are happy for me wherever they are now. You should try it too. Great wealth is very liberating. Imagine not having to worry about anything money can buy, anything.

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2007
Ynot:

Of course i did. Infact i believe they are happy for me wherever they are now. You should try it too. Great wealth is very liberating. Imagine not having to worry about anything money can buy, anything.
hmmmmm i see, and get ready to bear the consequences, u might prolly be impotent thou
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Ynot(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2007
ayefele200:

hmmmmm i see, and get ready to bear the consequences, u might prolly be impotent thou

Nah, i'm a rock as rock can be. I don't do business that affects that department in any way.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2007
Ynot:

Nah, i'm a rock as rock can be. I don't do business that affects that department in any way.
A ROCK can be shattered within a twinkle of an eye, i suggest u deciet from stuff like that, cos ur destiny might and would be shattered
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Ynot(m): 7:34am On May 10, 2007
lovemoney:

Are you guys still fighting arguing over blood money grin grin grin

My dear we are still fighting oo. I've been trying to make this young lady rich, rich beyond her imagination but she's only half-interested.

ayefele200:

A ROCK can be shattered within a twinkle of an eye, i suggest u deciet from stuff like that, because your destiny might and would be shattered

What is destiny? Its just a big fancy word that defines you and its up to you to shape it the way you want. Note: β€œIt's choice--not chance--that determines your destiny.”

β€œI can't control my destiny, I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be. There's only now, there's only here. Give in to love or live in fear. No other path, no other way. No day but today.”[/qoute]

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Ynot(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2007
lovemoney:

Don't mind him/her jare, he/she needs money cheesy cheesy cheesy, Ayefele200 is very poor and i feel bad but hopefully he/she give in very soon. cheesy cheesy grin

Abi oo. Infact, i'm down on my knees right now praying that she change her mind.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2007
lovemoney:

Don't mind him/her jare, he/she needs money cheesy cheesy cheesy, Ayefele200 is very poor and i feel bad but hopefully he/she give in very soon. cheesy cheesy grin
i make illions of doe that your fore fathers/folks wouldnt make in the next couple of years, and remember, "SATAN TRADE FOR DELICATE THINGS", WHY NOT wait for ur time especially God's TIME, and make room for peace rather than being chased by some sprits
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2007
lovemoney:

Wetin be illions abi u meant Millions cheesy cheesy LMAO, however you can't make the type of money my father make because the man worked hard of it grin grin, he went to OAU and graduated with flying colors apart for that he has is own business.Too bad we don't need blood money unlike someone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed caled AYEFELE200
ILLIONS can be MILLIONS/BILLIONS, which am in that range, well ur DAD might be A graduate but trust me, i make much more than he does,

bring out my comment soliciting for BLOOD MONEY, damn boi u cracking me up,
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by hinduism(f): 1:02pm On May 10, 2007
I can help any of you who need quick money
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by IBDat(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2007
LMFAO - The poste self hasn't even returned and u guyz are taking this to the next level grin
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 12:48am On May 11, 2007
IBDat:

LMFAO - The poste self hasn't even returned and u guys are taking this to the next level grin
and what level oooooo
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by BillGatesFan(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2007
@ayefele200;lovemoney;Ynot;Why are you people fighting over a small issue like this? Sorry I was very busy my Container just arrived,so back to the topic: YNOT,what is the name of this your cult your talking about, where are you situated?and where can where can we meet?

I hope your serious if not you will regret ever posting your opinion here.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by obonyunmi(f): 11:14pm On May 27, 2007
try morojuologbolode fraternity.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by BillGatesFan(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2007
@obo_nyunmi: What is that? and where are they located? can you give me address?
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 6:11am On May 29, 2007
lake of destruction, south side of hell fire, highway 89, exit 52 turn left onto HUMILAITION and right onto SORROW , drive tWo miles destination arrived on ETERNAL BONDAGE
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by BillGatesFan(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2007
@ayefele200: You will be my first victim,as I will use you for sacrifies.You have biting more than you can shew.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ayefele200(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2007
if only u have what it takes
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by docokwy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2007
Try Ogboni for sure. OBJ (a leading member) can give you more info.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by pureminded: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2009
@poster, are you still interested ? i can help u
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by PurestBoy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
ayefele200:

if only u have what it takes

Ayefele, na where for Mokola u dey? I also dey for Mokola, Ori-Oke, uptown lodo iya pele onijedi
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ifele(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
obo nyunmi you are brazen.

Your name means my Kitty-Cat is itching me. LOL

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Predominantly Atheist Countries Have Lowest Crime Rate According To Study / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.