Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1224611 members, 1601614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 August 2014 at 01:42 PM

Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? - Religion (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? (55758 Views)

Which Secret Cult Can Make Yourich? / Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich / Need A Cult,order Or Brotherhood That Can Make Me Rich And Famous (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by mccloud224(m): 1:15am On Mar 19, 2009
Hmmm, wetin person neva hear.Mister, i believe you are watching too many nigerian home videos.No secret society ever made anybody.It only enslaves you and you victimize yourself by submitting your will to another man (or men rather).People who control these cults are the only ones that benefit by manipulating other members (ask anyone who's into the system and has learnt a thing or two).You get in with promises of a better future but as soon as you are in, its nothing but crap.You get nothing.You only lose and have to deal with the mistake of getting in the first place.Get a life pal.Quit day dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by blissieng(f): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2009
ha ha ha ha a ha ha ha ha ha ha

What a joke! Is this guy for real?

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by mamagee6(f): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by 9jii(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2009
please try to get in to NNPC.villa,port. they really pay well
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ifele(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2009
BillGatesFan,

Join PDP they will connect you to the riches.LOL
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by blood45: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2010
hello, i ll like to join them
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by blood45: 12:52am On Aug 10, 2010
hello guy ,you said you can help if i need fast money pls help me out l need fast money.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by blood45: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
i need money who ll help me out.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by kshow1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
Am happy that this topic is posted in the crime section
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by blood45: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2010
do you have a way out ,i need money with out money you can t enjoy your life .
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by CareTaker1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2010
Nde-uru brotherhood or Nde-uru fraternity

you are welcome to join.

We offer you riches untold, safety and everlasting life.
You will never die.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by blood45: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2010
hello care taker ,i got your reply ,please how do you offer me riches i need money please reach me on my mail to talk one on one this is my mail,shegebenson45@yahoo.com.waiting.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by blood45: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2010
hello care taker ,i got your reply ,please how do you offer me riches i need money please reach me on my mail to talk one on one this is my mail,shegebenson45@yahoo.com.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by salimorte(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2010
You can join the Freemasons. They will make you famous and with it comes wealth. Check the link below to find other ways you can be rich.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by CareTaker1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2010
blood 45:

hello care taker ,i got your reply ,please how do you offer me riches i need money please reach me on my mail to talk one on one this is my mail,shegebenson45@yahoo.com.

You will never lose anything or any venture, if eventually you encounter a loss, it is for greater profit
and you will gain the more instead. You will have increase in friendships, you will become influential and very prominent, you become very connected, you will know what to do at all times, ofcourse you will be our member cool

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by blood45: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2010
care taker please put me through i don t no what to do now,and the life is not that fine with me now,so please help me ,

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by blood45: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
hello if any body no the way to rich please contact me am dieing ,i need money please help me out,mail me,shegebenson45@yahoo.com
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by MetalGong4: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
@poster

Try Ara Nwanyi Asaba . . . . . lol
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by CareTaker1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2010
blood 45:

care taker please put me through i don t no what to do now,and the life is not that fine with me now,so please help me ,

Can you drink the cup? without doubt? believe/believing aside, do you know its possible?
that it can be natural? i mean being wealthy can be as normal as sleeping in the night and waking up in the morning.
If you believe, nothing will be impossible to anyone who believes.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by phemmy88(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2010
Kitty-Cat is itching me?
What a name!
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by blood45: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
care taker i ll drink the cup ,am ready ,please help me out am dieing ,what ever it take i ll stand it ,am waiting for you please.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by dinggle: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2010
No secret cult can give u money like armed robbery " U live by the gun and die by the gun" You control the amount of riches u want. I u wanna rob CBN is up to U.
Foolish man, Who said Nigerians are smart! we might be good at understanding human nature, but over all we're really dump!!!!
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by poweredcom(m): 1:21am On Sep 07, 2010
Ogboni but u have to go and bring a chicken tooth
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by mbakemmatt: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2010
hi man i am from cameroon is this thing real?because i really need it to become rich too like you.so please if this is real then do contact me back at mbakemlion@yahoo.com or call me at 0023770354730 thanks take care bye for now waiting
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by johndoe200: 5:57am On Oct 10, 2010
mbakemmatt:

hi man i am from cameroon is this thing real?because i really need it to become rich too like you.so please if this is real then do contact me back at mbakemlion@yahoo.com or call me at 0023770354730 thanks take care bye for now waiting

This is easy to do, will contact you
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by OCCULTIST(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2010
So has you guys found the fraternity and money? or your all still making noise over the internet? anyone who desire financial riches and wealth,should get in touch with me,i won't say it again, real occult men don't talk much,the poster am addressing you, get in touch with me and write your name in GOLD and enjoy the riches of your Maker,money is the easiest thing to make in this life,is more easier to make money than impregnating a woman

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by hinduism(f): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2010
We need new members here in India,ours is as easy as ABC,48 hours your made rich,serious candidate should get in touch via email  only,you don't need to come to india or spend a penny,just give your name,giving name,fathers name and surname and we shall get back to you with your items right in your bedroom no matter where you might be on the surface of this earth,any amount of money you desire and in any currency of this world, you shall have,no side effect,you only have to have sex with not less than 10 girls each month,thats all that is required of you.

We do not hide our secret,so if you know you can be able to sleep with 10 girls each month,the sky is your limit as far as money is concern.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Babypinkyz(f): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2011
hinduism:

We need new members here in India,ours is as easy as ABC,48 hours your made rich,serious candidate should get in touch via email  only,you don't need to come to india or spend a penny,just give your name,giving name,fathers name and surname and we shall get back to you with your items right in your bedroom no matter where you might be on the surface of this earth,any amount of money you desire and in any currency of this world, you shall have,no side effect,you only have to have sex with not less than 10 girls each month,thats all that is required of you.

We do not hide our secret,so if you know you can be able to sleep with 10 girls each month,the sky is your limit as far as money is concern.
i cnt stop laughing at this post and the thread. Hehehe

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by loiman: 1:13pm On May 07, 2011
rmoloisi@yahoo.com email me if you can make me rich.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Wisegee: 6:41pm On May 10, 2011
I know this cult in the spiritual realm that transforms peoples life. U cant get there physically but  if you succeed in getting there, you come back a bastard trillionaire. This is how to get there; in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep in your house, wake up, mix a cup of cement with water and acid then drink the mixture and sleep quietly. You will get to the occult kingdom after a while and without questions, your demands will be met. You will  wake up the next morning, a man in a new social class okay. Ewu,  Go and work hard joo to earn a living.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.