Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1208736 members, 1561484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 July 2014 at 02:59 PM

Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? (53153 Views)

Which Secret Cult Can Make Yourich? / Which Church Or Cult Can Make Someone Rich / Need A Cult,order Or Brotherhood That Can Make Me Rich And Famous (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by rapsgege: 3:50pm On May 13, 2012
desperate to become rich if you think you can really connect me, then email me(edby1986@yahoo.com) am not in for jokes so only mail me if you are serious. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by imanieellis: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
Can u help me I really need some money but my problem is that I'm from jamaice. can someone please tell me what to do ?? My email is imanieellis13@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Austin77: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
I tries what "Wisegee" said twice, And all it did was give me heart-burn.

Wisegee:

I know this cult in the spiritual realm that transforms peoples life. U cant get there physically but if you succeed in getting there, you come back a naughty person trillionaire. This is how to get there; in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep in your house, wake up, mix a cup of cement with water and acid then drink the mixture and sleep quietly. You will get to the occult kingdom after a while and without questions, your demands will be met. You will wake up the next morning, a man in a new social class okay. Ewu, Go and work hard joo to earn a living.

Nigérians una too funny, nice one there!

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by kevoh(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2011

and some silly will still try what wisegee said!

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ogigkw: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2012
I am Kwame Akufo from Ghana, if you are very interested in join the Occult for wealth and a successful life, then I advise you to contact the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA he is originally from Mozambique, I do business in Mozambique due to my past situation I had to join the Occult of KASAKIKA now my life if blessed as always due may the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA life longer. If you are interested in becoming a member then call:+258862239765 or +258849488090 or you can email: occult.priest.spiritual@priest.com if you are calling him you must only call from 12 Mid night till 6 am that is the time you can be able to talk to the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA he speaks only Portuguese and local Mozambique-lang

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by normanp: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
Drop ur contact info make we contact u if you are for real.
I can help any of you who need quick money[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by wiegraf: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
Well done 9ja.. 3 pages, over 9000 page views...
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Ybutterfly: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^LEEET MEE KNOWWW oooo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by miftaudeen(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
why can't you try Boko Aram cult, quick money lead to quick death. ignore this it is a joke
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
HEY GUY LINK ME UP..GUY I WANT TO BE RICH AND DIE LIKE DGRIN
Ynot:

My dear we are still fighting oo. I've been trying to make this young lady rich, rich beyond her imagination but she's only half-interested.

What is destiny? Its just a big fancy word that defines you and its up to you to shape it the way you want. Note: “It's choice--not chance--that determines your destiny.”

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
I AM INTERESTED
normanp: Drop ur contact info make we contact u if you are for real.
I can help any of you who need quick money
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by chukas2012: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:
I AM INTERESTED
brother pls contact me I need quick money. Don't bother about the consequence, I will face it coz am not the first person. is bather to die wealthy than to die on poverty. contact me at okorochukwudi51@yahoo.com
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by chukas2012: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
brother pls contact me I need quick money. Don't bother about the consequence, I will face it coz am not the first person. is bather to die wealthy than to die on poverty. contact me at okorochukwudi51@yahoo.com
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Thekeeper(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
lawd
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by OmoAlata(f): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
The devil has no free gift. If he gives you one naira, he will take back a million naira and will demand for it at a time you least expected. He can even demand it from your children or grandchildren.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Leomyn: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
wao
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Leomyn: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
if you need help,cal me 08036174320
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by giftbz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
Do u have another business?

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by a1solution: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2012
www.nairaday.com is the only people I can trust in Nigeria and the entire world that can help you join a cult that would make really rich without being scammed. View the site and come back here for your testimony in next 30 minutes.
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by a1solution: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2012
Ok
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by megachuks: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2012
hinduism:
I am interested contact me @ chukyinvest@yahoo.com
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by megachuks: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
hinduism:
email me chukyinvest@yahoo.com
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by megachuks: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
I am interested email me chukyinvest@yahoo.com
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by Laird: 3:57am On Jan 02, 2013
REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST....JOHN 3;16 BECOME BORNAGAIN

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ndinyelumoses: 1:48am On Feb 18, 2013
Am ready 4 anytin.email me on:Ndinyelumoses@yahoo.com and cal me wit dis no:08169009131

1 Like

Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by kennethobun: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
joint my club to be come rich call 08092339270 when you are ready
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ndinyelumoses: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
Am interested..dis my contact:08169009131
Re: Which Secret Cult Can Make Me Really Rich And Wealth? by ebipadevincent: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2013
pls contact me this is my mail id; ebikemevincent@ymail.com

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns / People Bathing Unclad At The Healing River In Enugu / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.