Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

OH NO!!! Fresh Graduate Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OH NO!!! Fresh Graduate Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool (1060 Views)

UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) / Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja / OOU Final Year Student Drowns In Hotel On Easter Sunday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OH NO!!! Fresh Graduate Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool by IgbereBlog: 12:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Stephen Igwilo, a fresh graduate of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri is dead.

He drowned on Saturday morning in a hotel swimming pool near the school, Igbere TV learnt.

Records obtained by Igbere TV on Sunday showed that the late Igwilo graduated from Microbiology in 2018.

He was among those who had their convocation ceremony two months ago.

He was said to have drowned when he went out with some of his friends to swim.

Mrs Uche Nwaelue, FUTO’s Public Relations Officer confirmed the incident when contacted by Igbere TV.

“The incident happened on a weekend. So, the management of the School is yet to take any action.

“The victim was among the graduates who had their convocation a few months ago in our School. It is, indeed, a sad development,” she said.

http://igberetvnews.com/738644/oh-no-fresh-graduate-drowns-in-swimming-pool-photo/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: OH NO!!! Fresh Graduate Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool by Kingosytex(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2019
with all these drownings eh, the way i avoid swimming pools these days no be here ooo...

river no de swallow person wey e no see him leg... rest in peace to the deceased
Re: OH NO!!! Fresh Graduate Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool by missimelda01(f): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2019
RIP possible cry

But what's with swimming pools and death these days, God help us.

1 Like

Re: OH NO!!! Fresh Graduate Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 03, 2019
sad
Re: OH NO!!! Fresh Graduate Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool by BuhariAdvocate: 12:35am On Jun 03, 2019
They used them to renewal their money ritual God will surely judge you guys.
Re: OH NO!!! Fresh Graduate Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool by iTearHerToto: 1:04am On Jun 03, 2019
And you expect me to believe that was a soul drowning in a pool I rather believe Seun is a failed musician

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: OH NO!!! Fresh Graduate Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool by Perkins1: 2:51am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!
Re: OH NO!!! Fresh Graduate Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool by Gkemz: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2019
RIP Possible. During your lifetime you were so jovial and helpful to many. A very intelligent dude who got chemistry at the tip of his finger. Your demise has created a vacuum that only God can fill. Continue to rest on lil bro.
Re: OH NO!!! Fresh Graduate Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool by Donpoker9(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rest in peace Possible embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Finally Reopens Schools / Governor Of Ebonyi State Establishes New University In The State (Photos) / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.