Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Im In Love With This Married Man! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Im In Love With This Married Man! (964 Views)

Married Man Caught With Secondary Sch Student Doing IT Inside Hotel Room [PIC] / Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Love With This Married Man! by island21(f): 6:26am On May 06, 2007
Im in love with this married man. We've been together for like almost two years and I know its so wrong, and that was my fault. Now Im ready to move on with my life. I cant be doing this. I wanna spend my life with somebody thats not married and thats single. I'm actually tired of this, its getting old and im going to put a stop to it. Because somebody gotta do it. I am willing to take the pain of not having him around and his company but I gotta stop this, I know its goin to hurt me but I will be OKAY!!!Now the problem is, what are some helpful tips, to try to get him off my mind, let me know, I am highly appreciated in any answers, thanks alot, embarassed
Re: Im In Love With This Married Man! by naijacutee(f): 8:47am On May 06, 2007
Well, since you have realised that this is wrong, then there's no need to crucify you. If you have truly made up your mind, and resolved to put an end to this unhealthy relationship, then I guess you would have to tell him. If he won't listen, take some drastic action like stop taking his calls. Thisis something I believe you have to do at all costs. Because that single guy you might get married to tomorrow. . . no one knows who might fall in love with him and how you'll feel about it.
Re: Im In Love With This Married Man! by island21(f): 9:18am On May 06, 2007
thanks alot for da advice, smiley
Re: Im In Love With This Married Man! by Cyclone5(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2007
Cold turkey is never really a great way to manage break ups. If you could just let go, you probably would have by now. But why dont you draw up a 10 point plan for your future and ask him to commit to every single point on the plan. If after almost two years he is not ready to then he will see that he needs to shift. Moreover, nothing scares a married man more than a mistress asking for commitment.

Good luck. smiley
Re: Im In Love With This Married Man! by Freeborn77(f): 12:42am On May 11, 2007
smiley Girl i feel yr plight. Only someone who has walked in yr shoes really knows how hard it is to pull away from something so wrong yet feels so right.

Be strong, you are doing the right thing.

Consider how old you are now, a woman is like a flower that comes to full bloom at a point. i am not saying we don't bloom throughout life, but there is a particular botox free age when men!!! u get plenty options no be small.

So don't allow this dude waste anymore of yr time. Before you know it his promises will continue to be empty and the clock will be ticking away to retirement,

Besides, ask yrself, do u want to be the reason for the break up of his family? will u have any friends left if you do end up living out the dream with him? how will his kids feel? his wife what if she were you? how would you feel??,

play all the answers back to yrself and motivate yrself to get out and stay out. Something better than what he has to offer you is out there, just be strong.

TIPS

1. Avoid him
2. Avoid him some more
3. Never be alone with him
4. If all else fails move towns for a while!

It's yr destiny, u have to do whatever it takes to allow your destiny be realised.

Holld yr head up!
Re: Im In Love With This Married Man! by DeGlory(f): 12:56am On May 11, 2007
Girl, i will just say that you need to ask for God´s help because it wont be easy since you´ve been with this man for two yrs.
You are leaving because he is married and u cant marry him, but i guess u still in love with him.
I cant really say much than PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY

So that God will help u forget him!

But first tell God u sorry for doin it , trust me , our God is merciful . I believe he will be Glad to hear u ask him for strength
Re: Im In Love With This Married Man! by Rlst84sale(m): 2:28am On May 11, 2007
Deglory are you a preacher?
Re: Im In Love With This Married Man! by DeGlory(f): 3:03am On May 11, 2007
i am not a Preacher but a believer! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why do u ask?
Cos i told her to pray?
That da rite tin to do in this situation oooo

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland! The Best Interactive Forum On The Internet. / Post Count / Between Cbn And Mtn, Which Is The Best Place To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.