Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband (31793 Views)

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by nferyn(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2006
chrisd:

Especially when you see the movies grin grin grin grin grin Noone wants to get in trouble with Italians.
That's the only reason I don't date Italian men, really wink grin
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2006
On the other hand you'll live a life of peace and tranquillity. cheesy
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by nferyn(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2006
chrisd:

On the other hand you'll live a life of peace and tranquillity. cheesy
Do you mean you use your energy for other stuff? grin

Whatever, I'll pass
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2006
Italians never discuss business. Sorry. Business is Business. Do you catch my drift?
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2006
Again Nfern, I have to be honest. I'm getting highly aroused by you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by nferyn(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2006
chrisd:

Italians never discuss business. Sorry. Business is Business. Do you catch my drift?
No. do I want to?

Back on topic: do you consider some jobs in and around the house exclusively for men and others exclusively for women?
E.g. do you change diapers?
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by damygurl(f): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2006
nferyn:

That's the only reason I don't date Italian men, really wink grin
r u sure? cuz i'm thinking d reason is u scared wifey gon strangle you!!
chrisd if u love urself back off cuz i fear 4 u o. italian or no italian his wifey gon do seriouz damage.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2006
change diapers? Is not too difficult to do, don't you think. But I better say know, she might take advantage of that smiley
One's got to do what's one got to do.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2006
Quote from: nferyn on Today at 05:07:43 PM
That's the only reason I don't date Italian men, really Wink Grin
r u sure? because i'm thinking d reason is u scared wifey gon strangle you!!
chrisd if u love yourself back off because i fear for you o. italian or no italian his wifey gon do seriouz damage.

Are you sure, because I come from the southest part of Sicily. And that's the worst part you can get.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by nferyn(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2006
damygurl:

r u sure? because i'm thinking d reason is u scared wifey gon strangle you!!
chrisd if u love yourself back off because i fear for you o. italian or no italian his wifey gon do seriouz damage.
The only level I'm interacting with chrisd is the intellectual one. That has been rather stimulating, I must say, but not enough to take it to another level.
Damy, even though you don't know my wife, you're spot on, she can be rather protective when it comes to protecting the flock - and I love every instance of it wink
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by nferyn(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2006
chrisd:

Are you sure, because I come from the southest part of Sicily. And that's the worst part you can get.
I know of a Sardinian, an ex-collegue of mine who would definitely disagree. Just tell him he's rather short grin grin
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2006
intellectual one yes
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by damygurl(f): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2006
Awww dats so sweet see wat i'm saying chrisd? i saw her pic once on this thread and i think u said shes 4rm nigeria so i think i do know cuz nigerian girls are fiercer dan italian men.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2006
I know of a Sardinian, an ex-collegue of mine who would definitely disagree. Just tell him he's rather short
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, one thing must people understand, never mess with a short Italian. And don't dare put a smile.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2006
Awww dats so sweet see what i'm saying chrisd? i saw her pic once on this thread and i think u said shes from nigeria so i think i do know because nigerian girls are fiercer dan italian men.

True because we do it quietly. We like to keep low profile.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2006
And stop calling me sweety ok. I am not a very nice person actually.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by damygurl(f): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2006
i wasn't referring to u as sweety i know better i was refering to wat nferyn said about his wifey.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by nferyn(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2006
I mentioned vanity before, didn't I? wink
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2006
Yeah, All nigerians seem like that. No wonder nothing good ever came out of Nigeria.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by nferyn(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2006
Chrisd,
Wie het schoentje past, trekke het aan
(translation by request)
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by damygurl(f): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2006
did u just say notin good came out of Nigeria? well then taking wat u just said can i say now i know italian men ain't got no brain watsoever and there scope of stuff is limited?cuz if it's not then u won't make a statement like dat. i'm a nigerian an i'm one of d good things dat came out of it.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2006
I'm not aware of that. Examples please. Ok maybe dance which is nice
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2006
Except WOLE SOYINKA 1986 Nobel Laureate in Literature who was from Nigeria.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2006
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by nferyn(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2006
Cut it out, chrisd, this totall unnecessary. Let's keep it funny. At least Belgium is so boring that nobody knows anything bad about is grin
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by damygurl(f): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2006
u got dat right about d dance i'm talking d people. u ever been to nigeria b4. they r one of d nicest peeps on earth and dats a positive thing. and dats not confined to our region cuz we go all around d globe and peeps notice dat in us. i ain't saying we all nice but most f us are.
we got lots of natural resources i bet more dan yall got. we rocking in d textile line. u seen a nigerian outfit b4?
food? i ain't denying dat but don't hate a good pounded yam till u've tried it. and nobody makes jollof rice like we do bi u gon bite urself!!!

Now back to d topic.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2006
No disrespect. Let's stop talking about vanity too then.
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by damygurl(f): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2006
yea so would u sincerely volunteer to do d laundry of d whole family?
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2006
Yeah textiles are nice. Very elaborate and colourful I have to say. A pastor in LONDON was Nigerian and I have to say he did not like me very much. He thought I was the devil or something because I'm Italian. What can I do if we are born too hot. God bless my mother. grin
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by damygurl(f): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2006
i thought u just said vanity should stop?
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2006
yea so would u sincerely volunteer to do d laundry of d whole family?

What's the problem with that. You just put them in the washing machine right, turn a few knobs and there you go? Am not going to break my back or something
Re: Role Of A Woman In Her Home And To Her Husband by chrisd(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2006
Stopped talking about that,. Just to give you the complete picture that's all. Did not know why he did that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Begins Search For Her Mother Who Went Missing 28 Years Ago. Photos / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Two Kenyan Men Agree To Marry The Same Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.