Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647687 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2012
Baba God!! Make I see babe wee go love me die as Hinata take love Naruto die and slap me into reality whenever I am about giving in to the problems facing me!! grin grin. Kishi really made a great chapter here and Sai wasn't all that useless. Kishi did a good job making Bee useful but that method was very risky. Still laughing hard from Kurama telling Naruto not to whine like a school girl! grin. Babe slap am into reality kai!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Love the way they stood. I could see a replica of the 4th and Kushina in Naruto and Hinata and the next trashing coming up is not going to be like others. Madara and Obito, get ready for a showdown! angry
Seems like Madara has opted out for now and it is best if Obito should harken to the voice of the wise one! Obito would likely plead with Madara for help!
I have this crazy feeling that Obito will attack Hinata to get to Naruto.
Naruto is really going to go the extreme mile to fight them while protecting his future wife. What a nice way to end the last chapter for this year!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
kombats: the 10 tail got a taste of its own bomb. At a moment i thought bee was going to die doing something as crazy as that.
my thought, exactly I mean what if the ten tail had clenched his teeth ?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
E4T-no-jutsu toh daaaaaaaaaaa.

I dedicate 'Kukere' to Hinata.

"Oh nah-nah-nah-nah...iye-iye-iye-iye-iye"

Dances azonto

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
firestar: E4T-no-jutsu toh daaaaaaaaaaa.

I dedicate 'Kukere' to Hinata.

"Oh nah-nah-nah-nah...iye-iye-iye-iye-iye"

Dances azonto
you really are one crazy person....lol.....
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Feraz: you really are one crazy person....lol.....

Still dancing with the staightest[/i]face.

[i]Your waist....your waist....

All I want....

Is your waist...>>>>>

Just wait der, I go draw Neji dancing Azonto...

But first of all...: grin grin Points

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 29, 2012
tayoccu: Yep its out.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/615/2

Thank God 4 slap no jutsu grin

Na real thank God for that Jutsu... Cos if not.. hmmm... and also d jutsu did something else oh... are u guys seeing it
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
Slap no jutsu, will eventually lead to marriage no jutsu.
Imagine if Naruto gets a rinnengan,and he marries Hinata, imagine the eyes their child will have...
Just imagine
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year in advance guys
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
Happy new yr in advance evribodi
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:56am On Jan 01, 2013
Akemashite ometedou gozaimasu....kami ga anata to tomoni arimasu youni
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
@feraz, happy new year to you too...yujin Arigato
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Happy new year peeps.
Too bad there won't be any chapter till next week
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
am back boys...merry xmas and happy new year to u all..

o the matter at hand... hinata and naruto..hmnn... this love strong oooo...
obtito or madara may eat the dust soon, they are playing too much with the juubi.
i need to see k-man bback in action men!!!! he and gai should do quick.
and WHAT WAS THAT FROMM BEE-SAMA??DEFLWECTING A TEN TAIL BOMB IN FRONT OF IT? THE INJURIES THE GUY GO SUSTAIN GO BAD.
..meanwhile while we wait 4 the nxt manga release, i want to ask..in this 4th shinobi war arc who do u think has impressed and who do u think flopped? that is ur top ten beat and worst shinobis..pls come up with explanation
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
take note, i am starting with the war arc, so shinobis like kisame and konan who did b4 the war are excluded. and all edo-tensis are included
i start.
the best ten shinobi in the war arc
10. chouji: Chouji was someone ppl had quietly written off, due to his kind heart and lack of confidence which is often confused as been weak. however, fighting Asuma seems to have made him stronger and confident and he helps to defeat his former sensei
9. darui: seriously i dont really like the lightening guys for their lack of jutsus. darui however is one of the exceptions to this, which makes him have a place on my list(lolz). his battle with the sliver and gold brothers also stands as a statement to his abilities. as a captain, however, he scores low to me.
8.Omoi: cant forget the first time kishi introduce him, he seemed worried about everything, including the stone , his fellow team-mate threw. like shikamaru, he seems to have a lil dislike for girls stuff and anger. initially in the war, he was scared as hell, but after seeing deidaira and sasori deceptive use of his comrades, Omoi finally gets some courage and showed some excellent sword fighting skills. For Ameyuri ringo(one of the seven swordsmen of the mist) to recognize him and acknowledge him, it shows that we have not seen the best of him yet.
7.tsunade: some ppl may argue with me, but tsunade has imprssed me, to at least make this list. for someone lacking significant ninjutsu and genjutsu skills and relying on pure strenght, nothing was to be expected from tsunade. but her fight with other kages against madara was a pointer to how powerful she is, with her raw strength being recognized as madara as a threat. however she takes things overbroad and is almost killed . after madara had defeated the kages, she recovered first and seems to have a strong state of mind to summon katsuya and give her instructions. her strenght bravery and strong beliefs keeps hr here.
6.onoki/Mu: both Tsuchikages show why they are respected, as onoki despite he age shows his strenght and wisdom, which proved essentail for gaara's company against the kages. his abilities made light work of ther kages abilities and his defiance of Madara when his otherwise stronger kages were scared was stunning. Mu himself showed himself true to the word Kage, as his evasive abilities gave the other shinobi a lot of problems esp when his chakra becomes invisible.to the testament to his power, he was the only kage unsealed when itachi released edo-tensi.
those are the last six, the top five is coming soon
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2013
rapmike: take note, i am starting with the war arc, so shinobis like kisame and konan who did b4 the war are excluded. and all edo-tensis are included
i start.
the best ten shinobi in the war arc
10. chouji: Chouji was someone ppl had quietly written off, due to his kind heart and lack of confidence which is often confused as been weak. however, fighting Asuma seems to have made him stronger and confident and he helps to defeat his former sensei
9. darui: seriously i dont really like the lightening guys for their lack of jutsus. darui however is one of the exceptions to this, which makes him have a place on my list(lolz). his battle with the sliver and gold brothers also stands as a statement to his abilities. as a captain, however, he scores low to me.
8[b].Omoi: [/b]cant forget the first time kishi introduce him, he seemed worried about everything, including the stone , his fellow team-mate threw. like shikamaru, he seems to have a lil dislike for girls stuff and anger. initially in the war, he was scared as hell, but after seeing deidaira and sasori deceptive use of his comrades, Omoi finally gets some courage and showed some excellent sword fighting skills. For Ameyuri ringo(one of the seven swordsmen of the mist) to recognize him and acknowledge him, it shows that we have not seen the best of him yet.
7.tsunade: some ppl may argue with me, but tsunade has imprssed me, to at least make this list. for someone lacking significant ninjutsu and genjutsu skills and relying on pure strenght, nothing was to be expected from tsunade. but her fight with other kages against madara was a pointer to how powerful she is, with her raw strength being recognized as madara as a threat. however she takes things overbroad and is almost killed . after madara had defeated the kages, she recovered first and seems to have a strong state of mind to summon katsuya and give her instructions. her strenght bravery and strong beliefs keeps hr here.
6.onoki/Mu: both Tsuchikages show why they are respected, as onoki despite he age shows his strenght and wisdom, which proved essentail for gaara's company against the kages. his abilities made light work of ther kages abilities and his defiance of Madara when his otherwise stronger kages were scared was stunning. Mu himself showed himself true to the word Kage, as his evasive abilities gave the other shinobi a lot of problems esp when his chakra becomes invisible.to the testament to his power, he was the only kage unsealed when itachi released edo-tensi.
those are the last six, the top five is coming soon

Omoi?? I doubt it... even tho I dont have my own list at least I know very well for sure that Darui is far far better that that Omoi of a guy... wetin him do Khai!
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2013
Feraz: I said it......the shinobi alliance will only get in the way......if the juubi is still forming, then they haven't seen what the sage saw...and hash's power is still required to control that thing....how much more can his power get? Now, who's gonna kick the bosses' asses?? undecided
haaahaaahaaha dem never see any thing at all, dem neva c watin rikoudu senin c at all...lol
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
all dis one na for kishi to slow d speed of the plot down
expect a move over to Orochiwere/Sasgay or Juugo/fish mouth

@rapmike

On the list very good though I will pick one of darui n omoi
Omoi never show hisself

Gaara since the loss of Shukaku has not been so great though he showed great intelligence against the dead Kages
Mei Terumi so overrated expected much more from her
Neji has been superb

Onoki impressed me also with his Dis Integrattion jutsu
The King of Samurais also was superb in his battle with the Salamander
Honourable mentions

Kankurou. The Shinobi sealing squad, Guy + Kakashi

Any great shinobi from the Mist (the Mist is dead)
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
as i said in my post, Omoi has not shown much(actually all the Hidden Cloud guys have been disappointing, along with the mist), i put him there due to how his change in attitude in the battlefield changed his effectiveness

@rapmike

On the list very good though I will pick one of darui n omoi
Omoi never show hisself

Gaara since the loss of Shukaku has not been so great though he showed great intelligence against the dead Kages
Mei Terumi so overrated expected much more from her
Neji has been superb

Onoki impressed me also with his Dis Integrattion jutsu
The King of Samurais also was superb in his battle with the Salamander
Honourable mentions

Kankurou. The Shinobi sealing squad, Guy + Kakashi

Any great shinobi from the Mist (the Mist is dead)[/quote]
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
^^ Fair point
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
now for the second part of my list, i start with
5.kakashi/gai: k-man and g-man's contribution to whole war arc has been amazing. starting from when they encountered the mist swordsmen. kakashi shows himself capable to deal with the threat. then they reachd naruto and bee 1st, saving naruto from being sucked in by tobi. k-man's good observation skills helped them a great deal in defeating tobi to the extent that if not of the emergence of juubi, obito may have died. as far gai, his ain credit comes in taking Madara out without ninjutsu or genjutsu(which was important as Madara sucked out any jutsu). now that the whole shinobi alliance is at the scene they seem to be resting. but if the whole shinobi alliance is to win this war, they will need k-man and gai back.
4.nagato: the last time we saw nagato he seemed like a helpless crippled ma. not this time around however as his edo tensied form was obviously fit to move and we had the chance to see rinnegan in full action. of course naruto and bee aint push overs and itachi was one of the best(if not the very best) shinobis in narutoverse. but nagato took them all by himself( with his mind controlled by kabuto). nagato captured naruto in full kyuubi mode , handled bee with animal path and combated itachi, after which he would have trapped them in with plantery devastation, if not for itachi's quick thinking, for itachi to seal him with the sealing sword after failing to destory him with amstersu show what he could have become if he was not limited by chakra rods while he was alive.
3.naruto: since assuming kyuubi mode, naruto has developed a whole new level. from increasing his speed to surpass that of the raikage, to forming rasenshirukens with ease and defeating zetsus. he was also instrumental in turning the war around to the advantage of the alliance, as he was instrumental in defeating some of the edo tensis. he also helped to stop one of madara;s wood technique( of course he did this with shadow clones). when he and bee then met tobi who control the oda jinchuriki, they fought with thier lives and naruto was stretched to his wits, they defeated tobi( although with MASSIVE HELP FROM KAKASHI AND GAI AND K-MAN ACTUALLY FINISHED HIM OFF). with the rest of the shinobi back, u would expect naruto to relax bt he doesnt, standing in for his teammates with all determination, undeterred even with the obvious disadvantages around him.
sorry, but i cant continue with the last two cos am running out of time, but next time i will finish it up
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
good analysis though i feel itachi shd feature on this list
His exceptional use of genjutsu and the forbidden jutsu izanami helped to stem the tide of tobito's armies

nagato was superb though i feel his techniques were already familiar to us and had lost the wow factor
This made him less formidable but superb speed of changing the jutsus i grant that
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
War arc:

Team Anko. They gave the alliance a head-start at a crucial moment.

Sai. He's not smiling. grin

Chouji. Etisalat...Now you're talking!

Darui. Props for defeating the Gold/Silver brothers.

Tsunade. It takes guts to be gutted like a fish and still rep Senju.

Ai. Double Lariat with one arm anyone? Sasuke gonna pay for that arm o. Fact.

Gai. Morning Peacock for Breakfast, Afternoon Tiger for Lunch.... Youth, people... Youth.

Kakashi. His battle with his past reaches epic proportions.

Itachi. Gone Platinum. End of discussion.

Neji. Going Platinum...Discussion continues...

Dan. Hellooooooooo handsome. cool

Sasori. Reformed dead.

Deidara. Drama Queen or He's Dud bomb.

Seven Swordmen of Bloody Mist. Bluddy.

Oonoki. He carried a turtle island, defeated his mentor and still has a back ache. Who said he was senile?

Gaara. He defeated and made peace with his father who had a hand in making him the monster he was.

Naruto. He should give lessons on how to use your head. Literally. Look at tObi.

Mad ara. Kishi berra tell me who sired him and Izuna or else....

Hiashi. Because of Neji, he may not Rest In Peace.

Sakura. Doing what she knows best.... cheesy

Hinata. A girl after my heart... Na she get liver pass.

Lee. Sai's moral support.

Suigetsu. No comment.

Juugo. No comment.

Sasuke. ....

Orochimaru.....

Obito. Good Bwoi gone bad.

Kuruma. What can i say, he's a flaming fox.

Hachibi. Commentator-side effects.

Who'd I miss?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
^^^Lol.....raikage, 2nd mizukage, kakuzu, haku, the sexy mizukage.....those are the people you missed....
Re: Naruto Information by Parnassuss(m): 4:14am On Jan 05, 2013
Props to Rampike for a good discuss topic.

10. Darui, nice kill on the Gold and Silver brothers, but he gets knocks for almost losing and also not ACTUALLY taking down Kinkaku. His squad also suffers too much damage and he doesn't get any strategy points there.

9. Son of the Tsuchikage, Kitsuchi: This dude is constantly dishing a pounding wherever he is, tossing out mountains and causing eruptions is like child's play to him but unfortunately there hasn't been much character development on him.

8. Kakashi: He makes this list mainly due to his genius analysis of Tobi's power. He fails woefully as a commander as far as I am concerned and his squad is butchered by the only 10 assailants...even if they are the swordsmen of the mist, that is just pathetic.

7. Omoi: Like Rampike points out, this dude has been pure inspiration in both the ambush squad and Kakashi's. It's also no joke that he was rewarded with the lightening sword of the mist.

6. Onoki: Pure and undiluted badassry! He is the epitome of survival and strength through leading and rebirth.

5. Gaara: For facing and taking down 2 kages and holding his own against Madara, we have to give props where it is due. The fact that Gaara is without a Tailed Beast in all this just ups the respect I hve for him.

4. Itachi: This guy whoops two of the characters I would describe as potentially the strongests since the So6P and Hashirama, albeit he used a very flimsy and watered logic n the Izanami jutsu I give him mad props for succeeding.

3. Kurama: I make a distinction between Naruto and Kurama the 9-Tails deeds. I see the 9 tails fighting Tobi not Naruto, Kurama has been the difference in this war when it comes to brute force.

2. Chouji: He's blossoming moment has become my favourite Shippuuden clip after Jaraiya's death. Chouji ended an entire battle, he basically took over the duties of the captain and looked soooo damned boss doing it. Chouji is the only character that has actually INCREASED in fighting prowess in this war (well maybe Ten-ten cos of the fan she got has too), and I am glad for it. Kiba is still doing fang/fang to become hokage.

1. Shikaku: He took command and led the alliance when the kages were just flopping around like fishes. He thought up the plan to get Naruto to the frontlines as a zetsu-detector, he supervised and coordinated the movement of troops, he coughed up strategy after strategy to take down Madara and he died like a boss, not even blinking about it. Shikaku ought to have been the hokage, the dude is fitter than that impulse called Tsunade.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:38am On Jan 05, 2013
To d guys asking y itachi was nt there, they should be patient,my list neva finish.2 d case of gaara,he is a difficult case cos if nt 4 anyting he had proven himself capable 2 be kald a kage(even at his young age)
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
and 4 the best two..
2.MADARA: the real madara edo-tensied from the underworld comes to show why his name is feared. first unleashed on the fifth company by kabuto, he caused various sorts of chaos and would have killed the hidden stone kage and gaara if not for the appearance of the other kages. he then expertly and a bit arrogantly dispatched all the kages , leaving them for dead.he then headed out to meet naruto and saved a possible defeat of obito in the hands of kakashi and co. he fights them and gives the gedo mazou statute time to form to juubi. he now stands as the main obstacle to the shinobi troops. as a reminder as well, he is the ONLY person who knew how to break the edo tensi contract and he broke it.
1.ITACHI: the don of shinobis comes back to show why he is the boss in narutoverse. he meets naruto and bee first(with nagato) he breaks fre from edo tensi through shisui eyes and then tells naruto why the eye was put inside naruto(thus showing his brilliance) he then discovers how to stop nagato's planetary devastation. he then encourages naruto and leaves to stop edo tensi. he meets sasuke on the way who follows in order to know everything abt the massacre of his clann. getting to kabuto cave, they meet a kabuto who had blended sasuke teammates dna to form a monster.he and sasuke then engages kabuto and he comes up tops , breaking kabuto's genjutsu with sasuke genjutsu and vis versa(neva knew u could break a genjutsu with anoda) he then defeats kabuto using izanami, explaning both the origin of izanami and izanagi. then itachi did one thing that would have won the war for the shinobi alliance if not for madara, he stopped edo tensi(using kabbuto undr genjutsu). he then leaves, but not before showing sasuke whatactually happened and giving sasuke second thoughts on destorying konoha. he is for sure my PERSONAL best shinobi in naruto verse. my favourite part of the war arc( up till now) is 'no matter what happens Sasuke,I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!' AND U KNOW WHO SAID THAT
HONOURABLE MENTIONS
1 gaara he shows why he was made kazekage.clever tactical knowledge used to defeat his father nd 2nd mizukage. often helped onoki and saved him at times in battle. moving massive amount of sand to fight and seal shinobis. considering that he is without shukaku, that is something worth respecting.
2. mifune the samurai leader shows that he can come head to head with top shinobis like sasuke(b4 the war) and hanzo without being defeated. his heart and courage to join forces with the shinobi alliance( considering that samurais often minded their bizness)and his foresight is worthy of note. his idealogy and analogy of shinobis and swords is also interesting.
3. the 2nd mizukage shows why he could destory mu . his troublesome genjutsu and JOKEY BOY jutsu is also worthy of mention.
dan kato i feel that he did an injustice by showing too little of dan. myne inclusion of him here is due to one thing, his amazing soul transfer jutsu. seeming more powerful than YAMANAKA's mind transfer jutsu, it seems to be super fast as he could save tsunade and talk to her a bit b4 being sent back to the underworld. considering that the release jutsu for edo tensi is quite fast, his jutsu can only give us a feel of what he would have looked like if he was given more airtime.
that is it. if u have your list and analysis, i would love to see it and enjoy.caio. grin
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
all this discussion na because of slow plot

we are getting bored
kishi we need a new deu ex machina

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by indie505(f): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2013
whos tobi again??d one tht latr startd callin himself uchiha madara??
Re: Naruto Information by KazeKage1: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2013
Folks who've impressed so far?

Itachi - Legendary shinobi who gave his all for his clan. Yes, he screwed up by killing his clan but he had no choice. The only shinobi i know who has the most eye techniques in Narutoverse. Imagine Itachi with a Rinnegan..awesomely scary,right? I shed a tear when Kishi killed off his character but at least he helped end the edo-tensei technique and revealed the truth to that idiot Sas'gay. Salute! cry cry

Kakashi - Humble teacher and very good leader. Your name doesn't just pop-up when the position of Kage comes up..there MUST be something special about you to deserve a mention. Single-handedly figured out Tobi's jutsu and wasn't really surprised when he found out it was his presumed-dead comrade. He's the ONLY sensei that knows how to use all four elements.

Gaara - E no easy to be commander-in-chief (GCFR, MON, other titles to be continued) of the Allied Shinobi. Even after having Shukaku ripped out from him he STILL had his sand-technique with him and boy has it helped on many occassions..with sealing and defending long/short range attacks.

Oonoki - Old soldier never die grin. Knows Madara(not the Harishima improved) like the back of his palm.

Uchiha Madara - We all know why he made the list, right?

Shikaku - RIP to the legendary battle strategist cry. I'm sure your 'take down the juubi' plan will be well executed by your son and his comrades.
Re: Naruto Information by biolabee(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
indie505: whos tobi again??d one tht latr startd callin himself uchiha madara??

yes but e be like ur way still far
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Feraz: ^^^Lol.....raikage, 2nd mizukage, kakuzu, haku, the sexy mizukage.....those are the people you missed....

Ah yes...

Kakuzu. Even when he's supposed to be 'dead' he's asking about Hidan. Wetin? He wan steal im heart? ...That sounds sooo wrong on all notes...ugh.

2nd Mizukage. Shame. He's the only Kage who can take a joke. If he wasn't dead he should play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.... or at least spar with the likes of Madara, Hidan or Orochimaru or some other sadist... Oh well.

Haku. Kishi is holding out on us. Ice mirrors above birds? Na die be dat.

Mei. I now know her weakness. She fights best in enclosed areas of controlled environs. In this war arc, she as good as detecting poisonous gas and spewing lava. But how she fights with that hair covering her eyes...

Grandpa Raikage. First Rule: Don't get hit. Second Rule: Don't get hit. Third Rule... You can't run from him so..... don't get hit.

...brb

indie505: whos tobi again??d one tht latr startd callin himself uchiha madara??

The same one but is not. Welcome to our grove. smiley

KazeKage1: Folks who've impressed so far?

Itachi - Legendary shinobi who gave his all for his clan. Yes, he screwed up by killing his clan but he had no choice. The only shinobi i know who has the most eye techniques in Narutoverse. Imagine Itachi with a Rinnegan..awesomely scary,right? I shed a tear when Kishi killed off his character but at least he helped end the edo-tensei technique and revealed the truth to that idiot Sas'gay. Salute! cry cry

Kakashi - Humble teacher and very good leader. Your name doesn't just pop-up when the position of Kage comes up..there MUST be something special about you to deserve a mention. Single-handedly figured out Tobi's jutsu and wasn't really surprised when he found out it was his presumed-dead comrade. He's the ONLY sensei that knows how to use all four elements.

Gaara - E no easy to be commander-in-chief (GCFR, MON, other titles to be continued) of the Allied Shinobi. Even after having Shukaku ripped out from him he STILL had his sand-technique with him and boy has it helped on many occassions..with sealing and defending long/short range attacks.

Oonoki - Old soldier never die grin. Knows Madara(not the Harishima improved) like the back of his palm.

Uchiha Madara - We all know why he made the list, right?

Shikaku - RIP to the legendary battle strategist cry. I'm sure your 'take down the juubi' plan will be well executed by your son and his comrades.

In no particular order:

He was every favourite villian till Kishi decided to flip the switch. Double agent, Pacifist, Selfless.... Itachi of the Leaf. The Youngest Uchiha ever to awaken the Sharingan.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:55am On Jan 08, 2013
kishi philosophy is simple, u cannot judge villains straightforward as bad people if u did not experience what they went through before they became villains. look at Nagato and itachi, they have gone through terrible situations and still itachi was not a villain.even obito himself, after saving kakashi, he now saw his love being killed by k-man, that hurts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.