Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (646750 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: I'm sure madara had the perfect susanoo when he fought hashi, but he decided to use it to cloud kurama in it to increase it's potency. If that one didn't work, don't think flying susanoo is gonna fare any better

iMAGIN mADARA WITH HIS FLYING SUSANO'O FIRING BIJUU BOMBS FROM THE AIR. THAT WILL CERTAINLY COMPLICATE MATTERS.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Sometimes people tend to over-estimate experience like you're doing now..its been said that "knowledge is power". If experience is that important, the saying woulda been "experience is power". There are tons of fights in Naruto where those with more experience lost to those with lesser experience. Naruto vs Pain, Jiraiya vs Pain, Sasuke vs Danzou, Sasuke vs Orochimaru and so on. He doesn't need to have been fighting from his mother womb to defeat Hashirama that's why I said he has enough experience to defeat anybody. Pain said that "all these are nothing before overwhelming power". Sasuke's power will overwhelm Hashirama
1. Plot no jutsu...........2. Dude was practically the strongest in the whole of naruto at that tym. He cud bring back the dead for God's sakes. Besyd jiraiya did kill three of dem, aloneand was sucker punch due to lack of knowledge. Buh he did out wit pain with experience, at a point using basic justus like the fire one to distract him and yomi numa to stop anoda before going one on one with the last. More than I can say for the whole konoha village..............3. plot no jutsu..................4. plot no jutsu. Why don't u add naruto vs deidera.......dat one too plot no justu.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
GRIMMJOE: both of u guys should have read and understand my comment b4 quoting. Ofcourse jiraya put out itachi flame by using a seal fuuinjustu kakashi put out itachi flames my using earth I didn't say hashirama could not seal or put out. The amateratsu I said what of if hashirama was set on fire I.e amateratsu will he b able to put it out when his on fire just like nagato did when itachi set him on amateratsu he used shinra tensie but what will hashirama do than to just die
amateratsu is chakra fuelled. Hashi can absorb chakra (atleast I think he can) so there u go. Anyways he'll find a way, hashi isn't one to die of amateratsu, not even hiruzen cud be killed with dat let alone hashi.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
rapmike:

I just dey laugh for here. Abeg what experience does Hashirama have against the Rinnegan? Next to nothing. Has he faced Amaterasu before? No. So I don't know why you have to mention he facing some uchihas who could not even get an MS as experience at this level.

Its just like saying that because a child got 70/100 in Integrated Science will now get 70/100 in University Physics, it does not add up

wat? Are u saying dat the worriors of old that hashi fought were mere child's play? Thos guys were built for battle. They may not have had ms, but they most def had the power and posed problem den. a warrior is no worrior if he can't adapt to new situation. Ofcos hashi myt have face abilities dat cud fell a god, buh his ability to survive and adapt thru dem was his strength. Madara cudn't genjutsu the man for he knew it wud be useless. Hashi still fought a combined version of susanoo, kyuubi and ems and still won. Dats how much of a worrior he can be.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
eghos12:

but pain fought aginst naruto , bee and lost to itachi who had magnko sharigan mind you he hasnt seen rinegan before. Am not saying hishrama will win against sasuke all am saying is that sasuke will kill hishrama upto 3 times but he wount die easily
I didn't know pain lost to itachi? Let's forget that if they hadn't combined their powers they wud have been sealed sharp. Buh sure, let's allocate the victory to itachi alone. These people
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

What if you finally defeat the entity you're fighting?
"for eternity", ergo, no winner, no loser. Jux fight for the rest of ur miserable days.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

You shoulda looked for a better way to make your entrance...what an anti-climax!
it's typical tho. Normally tot I wud see a female who loves manga and wudn't dear on the romatic side of things....tot I had found dat in firestar....I guess not.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

You did? I don't remember you doing that. You can bring it on if you like., my hands are really itchy.
too far back so can't go searching again. buh I want the pleasure of doing it again. I see u've responded to the other post.....jux like I knew u wud. Let's continue
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
pickabeau1: bleach.. i stopped bleach when th Quincy invaded soul society
Seems it was not a bad decision

kimco

Why do u dislike Sword Art Online

Have u seen No Game No Life
I loved the first season. The second season felt like an after thought. The theme for the first one had the stress from the characters extended to the readers/ viewers. Hell even the romance was pretty well done. But the second season didn't make sense and was jumbled up with nonsense.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: 1. Plot no jutsu...........2. Dude was practically the strongest in the whole of naruto at that tym. He cud bring back the dead for God's sakes. Besyd jiraiya did kill three of dem, aloneand was sucker punch due to lack of knowledge. Buh he did out wit pain with experience, at a point using basic justus like the fire one to distract him and yomi numa to stop anoda before going one on one with the last. More than I can say for the whole konoha village..............3. plot no jutsu..................4. plot no jutsu. Why don't u add naruto vs deidera.......dat one too plot no justu.

I'm confused here dude, what are you driving at?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

You call that review? sorry
dats his oppinion, why do u have to pounce on him for his oppinion? "Review" was jux a metaphor...u shud know by now I it quite often
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
And so it begins...
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Don't be impatient, let's see how it goes...
oh I don't doubt kishi can make it so, jux like he gave kakashi sharingans from the afterlife. Buh expect me to call bs on dat when it happens
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: "for eternity", ergo, no winner, no loser. Jux fight for the rest of ur miserable days.

your newly added rule, cos every fight creates a winner and the otherwise
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: it's typical tho. Normally tot I wud see a female who loves manga and wudn't dear on the romatic side of things....tot I had found dat in firestar....I guess not.

So romance is solely a girl thingy? Seems you're yet to improve
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Are you forgetting that Nagato and Pain are one and the same?
no they are not. Pain is the bodies dat rep nagato's pain of the world. Esp dat of yahinko. Nagato in his actual embodiment wrecks farrr more havok than his bodies ever cud. He's greater than they are.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: too far back so can't go searching again. buh I want the pleasure of doing it again. I see u've responded to the other post.....jux like I knew u wud. Let's continue

Bring it
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: wackyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Man I missed u ooo, no homo. I think ihedinobi has lost it tho..where have u been tho
Lost gini?

Kimco, you don show nau, thread don catch fire again. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

If Konan is able to take on Naruto, Nagato would have let her go ahead. And Naruto nullifying Nagato's finally attack indicates his total defeat. Next.
he wanted to listen to naruto dats why he told her nt to. Also u think nagato cudn't shinra tensei naruto? I think he used that last move cos he was down on chakra and tot that was enuff to kiil naruto. Buh way in hell was he out. He wud have sent naruto fly out and made a run for it for later. I don't think he cud have defeated naruto tho at his state.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: dats his oppinion, why do u have to pounce on him for his oppinion? "Review" was jux a metaphor...u shud know by now I it quite often

Well I don't see any blood..like I said earlier, he sounded like he was sulking, you'd notice I told him sorry
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ha! Tosyn! Are you a babe? shocked
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
rapmike:

Hello........ He and Kyuubi were supposed to be fighting for eternity, but then we all know that as time goes on, some things caan be disputed. Who could tell if they became friends while been sealed and then kyuubi was ready to lend Minato some chakra. This is Naruto and you should realise that a lot can change with time and knowledge.

By the way, the argument was that the word 'seal' in Naruto was used in dictionary terms and it was started by a guy who must have been new to Naruto.
dat is an assumption by u and I'm sorry it won't hold. And if u're going to use orochimaru's release of the souls as ur prove den sorry, u failed to understand. It didn't say they wud be sealed forever in the belly, it says they wud be sealed in the belly and engage in an eternity of conflict between the sealer and sealee. So so far as they were sealed in the belly, they wud always fight. they were nt going to be friends like u say.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
rapmike:

Nagato was down! KIMCO PLEASE DON'T START THIS ARGUMENT. HE HAD USED HIS LAST CHAKRA ROD ON NARUTO AND IT FAILED WOEFULY. IF NARUTO DID NOT CONTROL HIMSELF, HE WILL SMASH THROUGH KONAN'S AIR DEFENCE AND CRUSH NAGATO.
the konan that nearly killed obito? Naruto wud smash thru her defence? Is dis a joke? Please he had enuff chakra to revive a whole village. Don't be silly. I don't know if he had the intention of disrupting naruto's chakra with dat move. So he cud take him...wrked with jiraiya, hell it worked with naruto before then, but failed miserably since naruto cud now push the 9 tails chakra thru as well.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
rapmike:

iMAGIN mADARA WITH HIS FLYING SUSANO'O FIRING BIJUU BOMBS FROM THE AIR. THAT WILL CERTAINLY COMPLICATE MATTERS.
how's dat going to happen, he most certainly can't fly the kyuubi into the air. Dats why he was stationed on the ground. Cos the kyuubi can't fly. Susanoo is jux a cloud of protection, it can't hold.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

I'm confused here dude, what are you driving at?
experience thrives on the day, bar plot no jutsu. Even with less power, an opponent of experience, who actually learns from that experience shud be a toff match for any warrior.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Graviton2: And so it begins...
this guy loves it when I'm here. He jux won't admit it. Graviton are u here cos of me? Cos I'm been........ex...pecting u
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

your newly added rule, cos every fight creates a winner and the otherwise
wat does it mean for something to occur for an eternity? Oh wait, I hear we r now banned from using the dictionary to explain naruto manga now
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

So romance is solely a girl thingy? Seems you're yet to improve
it's mostly a girlie thing. That's why most gals watch telemundo. And u're yet to admit facts. It's factual that most romatics are of the female gender. U try to spin it as much as u want, and ignore the reality. But dats how society is.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Lost gini?

Kimco, you don show nau, thread don catch fire again. Na wa o!
loool. Abeg wat is the diff between gini, ni and ke?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Well I don't see any blood..like I said earlier, he sounded like he was sulking, you'd notice I told him sorry
my post was earlier...I too will apologise to u. Sorry man
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: I loved the first season. The second season felt like an after thought. The theme for the first one had the stress from the characters extended to the readers/ viewers. Hell even the romance was pretty well done. But the second season didn't make sense and was jumbled up with nonsense.

Interesting....started with the second season

Will try n watch the first later

Looks OK to me
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
kimco: how's dat going to happen, he most certainly can't fly the kyuubi into the air. Dats why he was stationed on the ground. Cos the kyuubi can't fly. Susanoo is jux a cloud of protection, it can't hold.

Why can't it happen....

This is naruto...kishiyomi can do anything

Yin..yang

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.