Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (646586 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2014
WackyJ1: Please give Sasuke his due respect

It was not because he put the beats under the control of his rinnegan (which by the way was for a brief moment not full control, more like establishing something for later use) that he was able to suspend them in his chibaku tensei after all when the ten tails was sealed it wasn't under anyone's control and also do you know what it takes to be the center of gravity of the chibaku tensei, look at the way the nina tails was writhing in agony, he woudn't have been able to do anything even if he wanted to. Sasuke is not going to use those beasts in his battle with naruto.

9 chibaku tensei is 9 chibaku tensei, something nagato could not do properly for just one beast. nagato's rinnegan was never his own and that is why his rinnegan power could not rival madara's and sasuke's own

As for someone that said that naruto would not have beaten nagato when they met face for face, i laugh, naruto chakra still fresh and bubbling and nagato was recovering, i dare say he could have handled him.

Lobatan!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Abeg no mind me. I was caught in kimco's powerful mind-bending genjutsu. Something called fact invention no jutsu. But I'm fine now. cheesy

I'm glad!
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

Interesting....started with the second season

Will try n watch the first later

Looks OK to me

dats becos u haven't watched the first to compare. U'd think there were diff writers to both seasons
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: dats becos u haven't watched the first to compare. U'd think there were diff writers to both seasons

Clips of the first season are being showed
Has to do with a group called LC
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

Not really. I'm just here to remind you that you still haven't provided the link, it's been ages now — there's no way you are still in the "village"...or are you?

Remember you were the one who suggested a bet, don't chicken out now.
hdd got wiped when I installed win 8 and it decided to disk chk it. Wiped everything off it including all my games. So I'll do a mnual search online for u. Shudn't take long. Buh be prepared for a trial and error method tho.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:
"Gini" is Igbo for "what". "Ni" and "Ke" are both Yoruba expressions and they emote relatively mild mockery and sometimes incredulity.
oh okay thanks
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Oh, so you were just speculating. I thought you stumbled on powerfully compelling evidence. I don fear you now!
powerfully compelling evidence is all around u, it's society. Wat more u want?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

I gerrit now...I'll take it you're making a side comment then.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2014
firestar: Easy with the summons Kimco...
All it takes is a flicker.
What are you looking for in firestar?

Who can understand the feminine one? cheesy
You were put to sleep during our creation for a reason.

loool hope I didn't overstep my boundaries tho. Sorry if I did

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: hdd got wiped when I installed win 8 and it decided to disk chk it. Wiped everything off it including all my games. So I'll do a mnual search online for u. Shudn't take long. Buh be prepared for a trial and error method tho.

Lol. You want to employ trial and error for something you claim to be sure about? Goes to show you don't even know what you were talking about. I'm just looking forward to the next excuse you'll bring. I sincerely hope "something" else doesn't stop you from posting it this time.

We've heard "the village" and "HDD wiped out", maybe the next one will be aliens from mars probed you and made you forget the site you got the supposed "Hyuuga's chakra needles from afar jutsu" grin (No offense)

I dey observe you. You must follow through with this bet, you brought it on yourself. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton I found it. Konoha history arc they call it. Don't know the actual anime number...it's filler. Goto youtube and type that for me. At the end of that fight u shud see him use the technique.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: Graviton I found it. Konoha history arc they call it. Don't know the actual anime number...it's filler. Goto youtube and type that for me. At the end of that fight u shud see him use the technique.

Oga mi, post it here for all to see. If what you said happened then I will apologize and leave the thread for a month. If not, you go bye-bye!
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

It was before he attacked that he told Known to stand back which means that rod attack was his alternate plan, dude is immobile, he won't make escape as easily as you think. Besides he started the talk, not Naruto. No matter how you choose to twist it, dude was already defeated.
okay I agree he cudn't defeat naruto. He told konan to step back cos naruto wanted to talk, and he wanted to listen and try to talk no jutsu the guy too. But that wasn't his last line of defence if that's wat u think. He cud have still shinra tenseid naruto, if he had the chakra to perform rinne tensei den why nt shinra tensei.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: powerfully compelling evidence is all around u, it's society. Wat more u want?
Damn! The jutsu is even self-affecting, lol. grin
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

So Nagato defeating Jiraiya is plot no jutsu, Orochimaru killing Sarutobi is plot no jutsu, Obito tearing through Hashirama and Tobirama is plot no jutsu....you're damn rusty man
nagato defeating jiraiya is not plot no jutsu, dude was a god in naruto. His power was beyond comprehension. He cud revive the dead for peace sakes man. Orochimaru killed hiruzen? I was not aware of this development. I was under the impression that hiruzen sacrified himself to seal orochimaru and the edo tenseis hogakes he had summoned. The man in his old age defeated to edo tensei hokages who were his teachers (even if nt at full strength) and still managed to seal orochimaru's arms....all while being too old. And u think that's plot no jutsu? Please, u're jux reaching. 3. Obito had jux obtain the so6p power, or atleast some part of it. And the hogake didn't know the full extent of the power he had gained, so the speed blitz caught dem off guard. Realise they were much aware after that attack? U can't compare. Hell hashi confessed that obito surpassed him in power.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

We tend to take words literally in order to find faults..cos eternity is mentioned doesn't mean there won't be a winner
oh look the no dictionary for naruto gang. Okay den u in ur kishimoto wisdom can explain it better for me.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

Well thanks, I'll keep that in mind. And all these cos I made one side comment...did you notice I was tryna respond to a convo between me and Firestar with that comment you picked on?
dude wasn't the initial post I replied to that of firestar? Why are u offended by this? Edit: awwwwww man, I'm sorry tot I was quoting firestar.....ignore everything I've said about that post. Sorry man
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: nagato defeating jiraiya is not plot no jutsu, dude was a god in naruto. His power was beyond comprehension. He cud revive the dead for peace sakes man. Orochimaru killed hiruzen? I was not aware of this development. I was under the impression that hiruzen sacrified himself to seal orochimaru and the edo tenseis hogakes he had summoned. The man in his old age defeated to edo tensei hokages who were his teachers (even if nt at full strength) and still managed to seal orochimaru's arms....all while being too old. And u think that's plot no jutsu? Please, u're jux reaching. 3. Obito had jux obtain the so6p power, or atleast some part of it. And the hogake didn't know the full extent of the power he had gained, so the speed blitz caught dem off guard. Realise they were much aware after that attack? U can't compare. Hell hashi confessed that obito surpassed him in power.

So what are you on about dude? Why didn't Hashirama and Tobirama use their eons of experience to defeat Obito? You've made it clear yourself here that experience can not always defeat power. Or you don't wanna agree that Sasuke is wat more powerful than Hashirama.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: how's dat going to happen, he most certainly can't fly the kyuubi into the air. Dats why he was stationed on the ground. Cos the kyuubi can't fly. Susanoo is jux a cloud of protection, it can't hold.
God! I never thought yoyu will be this lame, Kimco. Did I mention Kyuubi flying on it own? I meant madara using Susano'o to cover Kyuubi and flying up with the Susano'o, carrying Kuubi with it. And don't try telling me that is impossible now.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

Don't you think putting all nine beasts to hibernation in one glance is an even greater feat? The ish is not whether or not they might break out...but the fact that he's able to manage 9 CTs at once when Pain could only manage one...

You're right though.. Had they been awake, he wouldn't have been able to fold them up..dem go don't bombard am with bijuu bombs
pain managed one cos he had one bijuu to fold, plus the fact that he was romotely doing dat meant he had use more chakra (already he was boney from too much use)
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2014
WackyJ1:

1. Bia Kakashi has been using the sharingan for how long ?

2. Don't you think by now his body is used to how it sucks chakra and drains him? Did you not see how he was able to grow to be able to use multiple kamui in a day when before he couldn't? When he noticed that kamui was what Obito was using, was he not able to use kamui on himself when before he only used it as a long range jutsu?

3. Now what does it take to perform a jutsu? is it not the affinity to the chakra type?, the experience to be able to mold the amount of chakra to be able to pull it off? How old do you people think kakashi is? Do you know what he has been through and the level of ninja he is ?

4. Sasuke was using he susanoo the way itachi was using his until he saw madara give his own legs and then he automatically knew it was pssible, so kakashi will have to take permission from you people before he produces complete susanoo.

i just tire for una

dude sasuke had the ems. Kakashi had no such thing. Did u jux compare susanoo to kamui? The susanoo that strains even original users? Are u joking ryt now. Please explain how he got to use the perfect susanoo then. Cos ryt nw, u didn't have any point watsoever.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2014
WackyJ1:

Doing good Kimco, i see you are still screaming Plot no Jutsus
I must...kishi keeps producing dem on weekly bases
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. You want to employ trial and error for something you claim to be sure about? Goes to show you don't even know what you were talking about. I'm just looking forward to the next excuse you'll bring. I sincerely hope "something" else doesn't stop you from posting it this time.

We've heard "the village" and "HDD wiped out", maybe the next one will be aliens from mars probed you and made you forget the site you got the supposed "Hyuuga's chakra needles from afar jutsu" grin (No offense)

I dey observe you. You must follow through with this bet, you brought it on yourself. Lol
trial and error for the actual name of the anime, don't be silly. But nt to worry, I've found it for u. Jux the name tho so u can search it on youtube. Came for my allowance in the village, at my uncle's plax now. Will go home today. So if u're feeling lazy still to help me prove my point, den u can wait till either the end of today or tomorrow. Ur choice.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: the konan that nearly killed obito? Naruto wud smash thru her defence? Is dis a joke? Please he had enuff chakra to revive a whole village. Don't be silly. I don't know if he had the intention of disrupting naruto's chakra with dat move. So he cud take him...wrked with jiraiya, hell it worked with naruto before then, but failed miserably since naruto cud now push the 9 tails chakra thru as well.
Yes he will smash through her defence and hit Nagato who will be too weak to defend himself. Kimco, I wonder what you think at times. You actually think that a body made of paper can defend someone from a rasengan? And yes, Nagato was planning to capture Naruto with that iron rod move, Don't try re-writing the script. You know that he can't capture Naruto without making him unable to use his chakra,and it was written that he wanted to control Naruto with his (Nagato) own chakra. Tell me, won't that led to a disruption of Naruto's chakra?

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

So what are you on about dude? Why didn't Hashirama and Tobirama use their eons of experience to defeat Obito? You've made it clear yourself here that experience can not always defeat power. Or you don't wanna agree that Sasuke is wat more powerful than Hashirama.
point being, hashi will not be defeated in the minute or so the guys were talking about. Certainly sasuke wud sweat if he's to defeat hashi. I believe hashi wud be a match for the guy personally. And if sasuke gets cocky, it's bye bye for him. They knew they wudn't die so they were quite careless about the fight.....den when they realised they myt die if they were hit with that obb thing they became tactical enuff. Dats experience. They didn't defeat him, buh they helped that to happen

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: wat? Are u saying dat the worriors of old that hashi fought were mere child's play? Thos guys were built for battle. They may not have had ms, but they most def had the power and posed problem den. a warrior is no worrior if he can't adapt to new situation. Ofcos hashi myt have face abilities dat cud fell a god, buh his ability to survive and adapt thru dem was his strength. Madara cudn't genjutsu the man for he knew it wud be useless. Hashi still fought a combined version of susanoo, kyuubi and ems and still won. Dats how much of a worrior he can be.

You said assumptions don't count for you, yet you decided to use this assumption. Kimco, you are negating your own law.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2014
rapmike:
God! I never thought yoyu will be this lame, Kimco. Did I mention Kyuubi flying on it own? I meant madara using Susano'o to cover Kyuubi and flying up with the Susano'o, carrying Kuubi with it. And don't try telling me that is impossible now.
did u watch the fight? Did u notice that the susanoo madara was using had the same shape and model as perfect susanoo? Only that it was half and covering the kyuubi? Do u know why it wasn't flying with kyuubi? Because it can't. It only moves with the user. So how den is it going fly the kyuubi den?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: oh look the no dictionary for naruto gang. Okay den u in ur kishimoto wisdom can explain it better for me.

Please what happens if Minato eventually steals Kurama's chakra?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
rapmike:
Yes he will smash through her defence and hit Nagato who will be too weak to defend himself. Kimco, I wonder what you think at times. You actually think that a body made of paper can defend someone from a rasengan? And yes, Nagato was planning to capture Naruto with that iron rod move, Don't try re-writing the script. You know that he can't capture Naruto without making him unable to use his chakra,and it was written that he wanted to control Naruto with his (Nagato) own chakra. Tell me, won't that led to a disruption of Naruto's chakra?
so jux cos naruto uses rasengan means he wud automatically win again konan? Really rapmike....this is a new low. Also wat are even saying with ur last point. Everything u said I have said so wat is ur actual point?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: pain managed one cos he had one bijuu to fold, plus the fact that he was romotely doing dat meant he had use more chakra (already he was boney from too much use)

So?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: loool hope I didn't overstep my boundaries tho. Sorry if I did
grin cool
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2014
rapmike:

You said assumptions don't count for you, yet you decided to use this assumption. Kimco, you are negating your own law.
a warrior god dat fought in an era of bloodshed....and yet was named the god of shinobi. U think he got that name fighting children? Let me rephrase that statement so u'll understand. "Hashi fought ninjas that had abilities dat cud've felled "gods" yet came out on top". That is fact implied, no assumptions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.