Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:09 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (643673 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
ihedinobi2: Good heavens! shocked

Kimco, you be fire o. Na so you come everybody remember say we get thread for here.

In short, Hashi is stronger than Kaguya sef! My three naira.

Lol. Haba! Hiashi? No nau
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

You are still not off the hook yet, my man. This is what I got, so get another link or do the needful grin
dude dats all I got...the rest are in other languages (german, spanish etc) use anoda browser dude
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

he said hashi.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: dude dats all I got...the rest are in other languages (german, spanish etc) use anoda browser dude

Post it like that. We are not after the spoken words but the action therein. Shebi na you talk say Hiashi shoot chakra needle, use am kill somebody way dey far? He didn't use his mouth or words to do it, did he?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: which justu can serve as sealing jutsu? Yes it was still insyd him. Orochimaru wanted them like dat, otherwise I'm sure he wud have unsealed the 9 tails from minato too. Also zetsu stole it at the very point when minato was transfering it to naruto. Ur point being?

You can't apply the same theory Sarutobi made to that of Minato, one was sealing human, the other one was sealing chakra. And if you noticed the way the other kurama was conversing with Minato, it shows that they've been pals for quite a while.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

I'm following the mind-bending, fact-inventing genjutsu leader - Kimco. grin

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: he said hashi.

Oh! Sorry. I sometimes forget Hashirama is referred to as Hashi on here. Got the link yet? grin
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Lol. As in eh! I agree totally with the bolded.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

You can't apply the same theory Sarutobi made to that of Minato, one was sealing human, the other one was sealing chakra. And if you noticed the way the other kurama was conversing with Minato, it shows that they've been pals for quite a while.
sealer-sealee...not human x human different from human x non human. Strawman arguments

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

is dere anything against me u don't agree with? Doesn't change anything if u agree or not.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:
very sad....u got anymore ihe-has been. One trick pony u are.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

Post it like that. We are not after the spoken words but the action therein. Shebi na you talk say Hiashi shoot chakra needle, use am kill somebody way dey far? He didn't use his mouth or words to do it, did he?
wat is dis guy sayn? Dude it appeared on mine. Use a different browser.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: very sad....u got anymore ihe-has been. One trick pony u are.
No, Kimco-san. You know I'm only consistent grin
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: sealer-sealee...not human x human different from human x non human. Strawman arguments

You say its straw man argument, Yet you don't accept your own straw man argument about Hashirama.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: is dere anything against me u don't agree with? Doesn't change anything if u agree or not.

Calm down. No need to get worked up
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: wat is dis guy sayn? Dude it appeared on mine. Use a different browser.

Still not working on UC and Dophin browsers. Do you have anything to say for yourself? Just post the correct link (if any) or admit your wrong and stop saving face!! grin

If I didn't know better, I would have reckoned this is a fourth excuse - providing a false link to throw pressure off you. I dey observe you. No escape for you. One week!

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
rapmike:

You say its straw man argument, Yet you don't accept your own straw man argument about Hashirama.
dat wat? See if only power won fights den hidan wud've mauled shikamaru to bits. And kisame wudn't have been able to beat bee or deidera able to beat gaara. If u think hashi is a goner because sasuke cud put nine bijuus in a chbaku tensei den I'm sorry. Hashi was said to play with dem, they were his pets. Plus the battle experience of hashi shud see him thru
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Graviton2:

Still not working on UC and Dophin browsers. Do you have anything to say for yourself? Just post the correct link (if any) or admit your wrong and stop saving face!! grin

If I didn't know better, I would have reckoned this is a fourth excuse - providing a false link to throw pressure off you. I dey observe you. No escape for you. One week!
den take ur own advice and use the computer...myt jux wrk for u. if dat don't wrk come back. Infact I'm ryt now on dat very page. And it doesn't say wat u're posting. How do u take screen shot with bb? Okay use this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmg8yJe1BmE
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: den take ur own advice and use the computer...myt jux wrk for u. if dat don't wrk come back. Infact I'm ryt now on dat very page. And it doesn't say wat u're posting. How do u take screen shot with bb? Okay use this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmg8yJe1BmE

Uh...not working on a computer either. Let me check your YouTube link. Which wasn't even posted properly,
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: den take ur own advice and use the computer...myt jux wrk for u. if dat don't wrk come back. Infact I'm ryt now on dat very page. And it doesn't say wat u're posting. How do u take screen shot with bb? Okay use this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmg8yJe1BmE

Okay. Look, I can't do this shit anymore. You've been posting duds all through today and leading me on a wild goose chase all day. angry

Post a working link supporting your ridiculous claim or accept defeat, apologize and get out of the thread for a month. grin

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
(Stretches)

Pop!

Cricccccc......craaaaack.....

Gents.....?
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
firestar: (Stretches)

Pop!

Cricccccc......craaaaack.....

Gents.....?

Lady kiss kiss
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: all this plenty damage control. The complaints isn't for kakashi using susanoo but dat he used perfect susanoo. That's the problem. Perfect susanoo demands more chakra and control, which translates to a stable sharing, which points to an ems. Otherwise itachi wud've been spamming it non stop. Do u see how painful it is to use susanoo with a ms? Also speak for urself, plotholes didn't make naruto interesting. A great plot (ruined long ago) was wat made it so. Now that u have declared u thrive on plotholes there is no way u shud have any credibility defending kishi's atrocities.
Haba Kimco! I thought I explained why Kakashi susanoõ was perfect? Welcome BTW!!! wink

Who are those saying there's nothing spectacular about Sasuke's chibaku tensei? The normal one we know is the production of a black sphere that acts as the centre of gravity but Sasuke's was different in that he used the bijuus as the COG. Sasuke was able to cast genjutsu on all at once...something Madara, Obito and Nagato couldn't do. Sasuke didn't even put the bijuus in full control as was seen when the kyuubi wanted to attack him; if they were in full control, the kyuubi wouldn't have had cause to ask Naruto for help, instead, he'd first attack them all. Please, even though we don't like Sasuke, he should be accorded with due respect.

As for Naruto and Nagato, it was obvious Nagato was already defeated when Naruto resisted his chakra rod control. Even Konan wouldn't have done much.

Then again, another thing I noticed is that all perfect susanoõs had their eye techniques as jutsus with the exception of Madara. Sasuke's could shoot amaterasu, Kakashi's could use kamui.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: dat wat? See if only power won fights den hidan wud've mauled shikamaru to bits. And kisame wudn't have been able to beat bee or deidera able to beat gaara. If u think hashi is a goner because sasuke cud put nine bijuus in a chbaku tensei den I'm sorry. Hashi was said to play with dem, they were his pets. Plus the battle experience of hashi shud see him thru

Kimco, you can do better. You know what i am dealing with. You know the powers of rinnegan and the sage abilities. You know what Sasuke currently holds and yet you still come and say that Hashirama will defeat him because Hashirama has some power and experience. And then you go ahead and make lame examples( or almost lame) of people that won with experience, like hidan( who naormally should have more experience and power) losing to Shikamaru and Kisame( Qho again should have equal experience or more) beating bee. If I say that is azspull, na attack una go attack.

Mind you, we aint saying that Sasuke will use one finger to defeat him, but with all he has(EMS,RINNEGAN,SAGE ABILITIES ANDHIS KIND OF SUSANO'O) he should be able to beat Hashirama. Dude will be a terrible loser if he can't do that.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: "sealed in the belly of the shinigami where the sealer and sealee will engage in a fight for eternity." Dat is all u have to pay attention to. Dat statement made is why we are questioning kishi now. And with no explanation, he's left u guys to actually try and make sense of this, jux cos u need closure.
But you left out the fact that over times in the series, that most statements have been assumptions and have been countered several times. Cases study -
1. It was generally thought that there was no other upgrade for the sharingan until we saw the MS and EMS.
2. It was assumed that Nagato was born with the rinnegan until it was proven otherwise.
3. It was assumed that the tailed beasts from one to nine were natural occurrence until we heard of the juubi.
4. It was assumed that sealing a soul was the only way to stop the ET until Itachi proved it to be otherwise (yeah, I know some will argue this).
5. It was assumed that the highest number of elemental jutsus a shinobi could use was about 3 until Kakashi, Kakuzu and Hizuren proved otherwise.

What am I saying in essence? All I'm saying is that even though we thought that souls sealed within the shinigami cannot be released, Orochimaru proved otherwise by researching the above fact, and countered it by becoming one himself in order to release his arms and also release the previous four hokages.

Bottomline - most times, we work with the wrong assumptions until it's proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Brilliant, Feraz-san!
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: dude sasuke had the ems. Kakashi had no such thing. Did u jux compare susanoo to kamui? The susanoo that strains even original users? Are u joking ryt now. Please explain how he got to use the perfect susanoo then. Cos ryt nw, u didn't have any point watsoever.
where was it stated dat ems is needed 4 perfect susano..manga evidence or canon fact..
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
its seems the kishiyomi is strong...

The disenchantment of the previous week is worn off and serious defense of the kishimess continues
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mutaino7: where was it stated dat ems is needed 4 perfect susano..manga evidence or canon fact..
Haba! It's a well known fact that EMS is needed to have a perfect susanoõ until Kakashi/Obito broke that trend. If it wasn't needed, Itachi/Izuna would have had theirs for quite a while before going partially blind/dead.

Then again, you may be right because the perfect susanoõ of the Uchihas didn't come to be perfect due to the fact that they usually go blind after prolonged use of their MS so that may be one of the reasons why we attribute the perfect susanoõ to the EMS (since we know the eye can never go blind or lose its light no matter how long it is used). That may also be the reason why Kakashi was able to use the perfect susanoõ because he had a jinchuuriki's chakra to carry it and that jinchuuriki wasn't just a regular one; it was one that attained part of the power of the Sage himself (which to me looks like Obito can never go blind - an assumption on my part though).
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
pickabeau1: its seems the kishiyomi is strong...

The disenchantment of the previous week is worn off and serious defense of the kishimess continues
grin grin

Hehehe....we're still very much in control of ourselves. wink

ihedinobi2: Brilliant, Feraz-san!
Arigatõ gozaimasu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.