Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,092 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (646735 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
hmmmmm......... tongue tongue
Feraz: Hehehe....we're still very much in control of ourselves. wink
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: sealer-sealee...not human x human different from human x non human. Strawman arguments
aND NON HUMANS WOULD GIVE A FIGHT?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Feraz: Hehehe....we're still very much in control of ourselves. wink

Arigatõ gozaimasu!

LET THEM KNOW JARE...AND FROM MY COUNT, THE DEFENDERS ARE EVEN MORE THAN THE ATTACKERS.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
4 all those saying sasuke did what maddy cudnt do abeg stop.. Maddy did several chibaku tensei not even 9 sef when he wanted to do d infinite tsukiyomi.. Even sasuke had to fly up to start destroying them one by one.. Dat aside .. Maddy wit one eye sent all the tail beast flying in multiple direction and chained them in secs even with resistance and d all dat did even stop him 4rm sealing them... Note nagato never had d opportunity dat sasuke had (dats is..having all the tailed beasts present in one place at a tym) he had to hunt 4 them with their jin sef who offered resistance all d tym when challenged.. Even d all mighty kurama was powerless againt maddy sharingan talkless of a rinne-sharingan..we all know if the tailed beasts had their jin dat glance of a tin wudnt av worked.. And nagato approach wud av bin d best way.. Until sasuke fight all d tailed beasts with im eye close or with manipulating them and come out victorious like maddy then i can accept he is beta than maddy.. Abeg all sasgay fapboys sasgay no get sage mode oh.. Last but not d least hashi has atleast little knowledge of rinnegan abilities 4 more details check chapter 375 of the anime where he mentioned the technique maddy was using to control obito as rinne-tensei(dat nah person wey neva fight rinnegan user b4 oh).. E b lyk say dem gv kimco public holiday 4 village.. Kimco shey nah city u dhey now or service still continue.. D guy fit serve both brother and sisters land join.. Av fun bro
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Who noticed that in hashi and maddy arc that m.s maddy neva used susano against maddy..and d first tym he used it was when he had transplanted izuna's eye..he used perfect susano with sword he didnt even undergo gradual transformation like sasgay's susano did against danzo...let me quote tobirama.. The power of sharingan comes 4rm d mind so d darker d mind base on the pain or loss it has experienced the more the power of the eyes.. Arspullers and their chief agressor feel free to counter i get ur tym today..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
rapmike:

You say its straw man argument, Yet you don't accept your own straw man argument about Hashirama.

of course he has...with silence
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: dat wat? See if only power won fights den hidan wud've mauled shikamaru to bits. And kisame wudn't have been able to beat bee or deidera able to beat gaara. If u think hashi is a goner because sasuke cud put nine bijuus in a chbaku tensei den I'm sorry. Hashi was said to play with dem, they were his pets. Plus the battle experience of hashi shud see him thru

Oh! Like Jiraiya's experience helped him against Pain, Like it helped Orochimaru against Sasuke, like it helped Danzo against Sasuke, like it helped Sarutobi against Orochimaru. His experience will surely see him through his afterlife journey
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
kimco: dude sasuke had the ems. Kakashi had no such thing. Did u jux compare susanoo to kamui? The susanoo that strains even original users? Are u joking ryt now. Please explain how he got to use the perfect susanoo then. Cos ryt nw, u didn't have any point watsoever.

First of all the difference between the eternal mangeykyo sharingan and the normal one is that the eternal mangeykyo never gets sealed and you acquire the powers of the eyes that were transplanted into yours finish. , Sasuke still bleeds from the eyes when he wants to use amaterasu. There is no other benefit of the eternal mangeykyo apart from those I mentioned.

Second of all, Kamui is a mangeykyo sharingan technique whether you like it or not, it is not to be underestimated and as the rules go, the more you use a mangeykyo sharingan technique, the more your eyes get sealed. The only thing you can then say about Obito's mangeykyo is that it doesn't get sealed the way others do, it is very reusable why? I don't know.

Thirdly, Kakashi is a Juunin level Ninja, Kakashi has been using the sharingan for longer than Sasuke lifetime. He has been copying techniques and understanding one half of Obito's sharingan for more than 10 years. You don't spoon feed a ninja of his love the way you'd spoonfeed other younger or recent Juunins talk less of chuunins and genins.
Kakashi saw that Obito's sharingan was similar to his and from there he was able to use his Kamui close range for the first time on himself. He saw and he adapted. He has been exposed to madara's Susano, itachi 's susanoo and Sasuke's susanoo. Sasuke with two eyes was able to give his already perfect susanoo legs just because he saw it was possible from madara's susanoo. How much less Kakashi, the No 1 copy ninja, it is not that day he got the sharingan, no body told Sasuke how to awaken susanoo. He just did it. Unlike Sasuke when he first awoke his own, Kas Kashi has seen many perfect susanoos.

You want his own to be hatred motivated? I don't think so, he is not an Uchiha but the desire to protect his student is as much a driving force as necessary to prompt the bringing out of a perfect susanoos.

Like I said before, I don't know why you want Kakashi to first go through the different stages of the susanoo before it looks right to you. I dare say, you are a lazy reader.
Kakashi is not a small boy

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
WackyJ1:

First of all the difference between the eternal mangeykyo sharingan and the normal one is that the eternal mangeykyo never gets sealed and you acquire the powers of the eyes that were transplanted into yours finish. , Sasuke still bleeds from the eyes when he wants to use amaterasu. There is no other benefit of the eternal mangeykyo apart from those I mentioned.

Second of all, Kamui is a mangeykyo sharingan technique whether you like it or not, it is not to be underestimated and as the rules go, the more you use a mangeykyo sharingan technique, the more your eyes get sealed. The only thing you can then say about Obito's mangeykyo is that it doesn't get sealed the way others do, it is very reusable why? I don't know.

Thirdly, Kakashi is a Juunin level Ninja, Kakashi has been using the sharingan for longer than Sasuke lifetime. He has been copying techniques and understanding one half of Obito's sharingan for more than 10 years. You don't spoon feed a ninja of his love the way you'd spoonfeed other younger or recent Juunins talk less of chuunins and genins.
Kakashi saw that Obito's sharingan was similar to his and from there he was able to use his Kamui close range for the first time on himself. He saw and he adapted. He has been exposed to madara's Susano, itachi 's susanoo and Sasuke's susanoo. Sasuke with two eyes was able to give his already perfect susanoo legs just because he saw it was possible from madara's susanoo. How much less Kakashi, the No 1 copy ninja, it is not that day he got the sharingan, no body told Sasuke how to awaken susanoo. He just did it. Unlike Sasuke when he first awoke his own, Kas Kashi has seen many perfect susanoos.

You want his own to be hatred motivated? I don't think so, he is not an Uchiha but the desire to protect his student is as much a driving force as necessary to prompt the bringing out of a perfect susanoos.

Like I said before, I don't know why you want Kakashi to first go through the different stages of the susanoo before it looks right to you. I dare say, you are a lazy reader.
wagbayi ur head dhey correct

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lobatan!!! Make I keep quiet, the dons are speaking...
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Airtel network _fucking sucks tonight. I'll reply you guys tomorrow.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007:

Oh! Like Jiraiya's experience helped him against Pain, Like it helped Orochimaru against Sasuke, like it helped Danzo against Sasuke, like it helped Sarutobi against Orochimaru. His experience will surely see him through his afterlife journey

Like neji's power helped him against Naruto. Like hidans power helped him against shilamaru.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tosyn007: aND NON HUMANS WOULD GIVE A FIGHT?
What is this? Non humans don't "give a fight" in Naruto?
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Feraz: But you left out the fact that over times in the series, that most statements have been assumptions and have been countered several times. Cases study -
1. It was generally thought that there was no other upgrade for the sharingan until we saw the MS and EMS.
2. It was assumed that Nagato was born with the rinnegan until it was proven otherwise.
3. It was assumed that the tailed beasts from one to nine were natural occurrence until we heard of the juubi.
4. It was assumed that sealing a soul was the only way to stop the ET until Itachi proved it to be otherwise (yeah, I know some will argue this).
5. It was assumed that the highest number of elemental jutsus a shinobi could use was about 3 until Kakashi, Kakuzu and Hizuren proved otherwise.

What am I saying in essence? All I'm saying is that even though we thought that souls sealed within the shinigami cannot be released, Orochimaru proved otherwise by researching the above fact, and countered it by becoming one himself in order to release his arms and also release the previous four hokages.

Bottomline - most times, we work with the wrong assumptions until it's proven otherwise.

These assumptions were made by the viewers. Fighting till eternity was not an assumption made by us.it was a bloody rule. It means the sealer and the sealed will be affected by some sort of "jazz" that'll make them fight for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
This really nice . Silly tho. waiting for next chapter - Naruto wins this duel or not ' I really wanna know
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Djtm:
These assumptions were made by the viewers. Fighting till eternity was not an assumption made by us.it was a bloody rule. It means the sealer and the sealed will be affected by some sort of "jazz" that'll make them fight for ever.
All I'm saying is most times, what we presume facts are normally assumptions. Who'd have thought that Orochimaru could release those 'sealed to battle for eternity'? How can you say most were assumed by us all? Even in the manga, Jiraiya thought Nagato was a direct descendant of the sage and we took it as fact till it was proven otherwise. What makes you think that the fight is going to be for eternity? Was it because Minato said so? Minato that used the technique first, did he know there was a way to counter the technique until Orochimaru made him realise so?
WackyJ1:

Me thinks the way Obito was able to use his without his getting sealed is due to having Hashirama's cells attached to him so it's likely that helped in not getting the eyes sealed unlike Itachi, Sasuke and Madara who had theirs almost sealed. Then again, I don't know if I'm wrong but there was a time in the war arc where Kakashi couldn't see very well due to his getting sealed. I think it was when Gai used his 'hachimon tonkû' and Kakashi asked Gaara carry him close to see how to create an opening for Gai on the orb Madara used to seal himself.
Also, when did Kakashi see Itachi's susanoõ?
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Feraz: All I'm saying is most times, what we presume facts are normally assumptions. Who'd have thought that Orochimaru could release those 'sealed to battle for eternity'? How can you say most were assumed by us all? Even in the manga, Jiraiya thought Nagato was a direct descendant of the sage and we took it as fact till it was proven otherwise. What makes you think that the fight is going to be for eternity? Was it because Minato said so? Minato that used the technique first, did he know there was a way to counter the technique until Orochimaru made him realise so?
Me thinks the way Obito was able to use his without his getting sealed is due to having Hashirama's cells attached to him so it's likely that helped in not getting the eyes sealed unlike Itachi, Sasuke and Madara who had theirs almost sealed. Then again, I don't know if I'm wrong but there was a time in the war arc where Kakashi couldn't see very well due to his getting sealed. I think it was when Gai used his 'hachimon tonkû' and Kakashi asked Gaara carry him close to see how to create an opening for Gai on the orb Madara used to seal himself.
I think Minato knew about it . He seem to be concerned about how he managed to find it where it was hidden not if there ever was a way to counter it .
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Feraz: But you left out the fact that over times in the series, that most statements have been assumptions and have been countered several times. Cases study -
1. It was generally thought that there was no other upgrade for the sharingan until we saw the MS and EMS.
2. It was assumed that Nagato was born with the rinnegan until it was proven otherwise.
3. It was assumed that the tailed beasts from one to nine were natural occurrence until we heard of the juubi.
4. It was assumed that sealing a soul was the only way to stop the ET until Itachi proved it to be otherwise (yeah, I know some will argue this).
5. It was assumed that the highest number of elemental jutsus a shinobi could use was about 3 until Kakashi, Kakuzu and Hizuren proved otherwise.

What am I saying in essence? All I'm saying is that even though we thought that souls sealed within the shinigami cannot be released, Orochimaru proved otherwise by researching the above fact, and countered it by becoming one himself in order to release his arms and also release the previous four hokages.

Bottomline - most times, we work with the wrong assumptions until it's proven otherwise.
Djtm, let's go through the above again and manga examples will be stated as to why we all assumed the above, nt because we wanted to assume, but because they were previously stated as facts in the manga. . .

1. Sasuke thought so until he saw Itachi's eye when the police came to question him making we the users take it as fact cos Sasuke took it as a fact. Heck, if not for Itachi, would he have known that there was what was called EMS? It was taken as a fact until Itachi opened both Sasuke's and our eyes on our wrong assumptions.

2. Jiraiya took it as a fact that Nagato was born with the rinnegan making we the viewers take it as a fact until Madara and Zetsu proved otherwise.

3. When Naruto was told about the kyuubi being inside him, did we and the shinobi world know as at then that it was part of an entity - the juubi? Even in the ninja world, it was a fact that there were nine bijuus until Obito told them the history of all. Were we wrong to take that as a fact also?

4. When the war started, wasn't it taken as a fact that the only way to stop the zombies was by sealing them till Madara proved otherwise by weaving some hand seals and cancelling the contract? Did Itachi know that you could break the contract? Did Kabuto know that Madara could break the contract without him? It was taken as a fact by Itachi that Kabuto was the only solution to stopping the zombies which sadly he was partially right.

5. When Kakashi/Iruka/Yamato (can't remember who) was teaching the previous team 7 (minus Yamato), was it not stated as a fact that the highest a ninja could have was three (even the three was rare and nope, I'm not confusing it with kekkei touta)? How come about 5 people proved that wrong? Kakashi, Kakuzu, Hizuren, Nagato etc?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
What's up with Nairaland putting up the sections that we're most active in? Who the heck is most active in Romance section? angry
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 12:20am On Sep 19, 2014
I like diz Feraz kun.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:22am On Sep 19, 2014
Feraz:

So what you wanna tell me is that Harashima 's healing ability in his cells prevented an Uchiha FUUiNjitsu
I don't think so. One is physical based and the other is not.

If Kakashi was going blind in battle before fighting Obito then he should have gone completely blind during the fight with Obito. But from what I watched there wasn't any sign of blindness just Chakra draining.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2014
WackyJ1:

So what you wanna tell me is that Harashima 's healing ability in his cells prevented an Uchiha FUUiNjitsu
I don't think so. One is physical based and the other is not.

If Kakashi was going blind in battle before fighting Obito then he should have gone completely blind during the fight with Obito. But from what I watched there wasn't any sign of blindness just Chakra draining.
I'm not saying it prevented it. I'm saying it's possible. Ok, what other logical explanation can we give for his MS not losing its light?

You should check the manga page again. It was clearly stated by Kakashi that he couldn't see clearly from that distance and asked Gaara to carry him close to where Madara was. I wish I can provide the manga page but if you want to look for it, it was when Minato disappeared with the remaining godudama after Rock Lee threw his special kunai thereby making Gai not to worry about the godudamas hitting him, after which Kakashi made an opening on the large one protecting Madara whilst being carried on Gaara's sand and flown down there which enabled Madara get a direct hit of Gai's eight gate 'gosoku'!

Arrrggghh!!! Cursed be that day Nairaland was hacked making users lose information.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:56am On Sep 19, 2014
Graviton2:

Okay. Look, I can't do this shit anymore. You've been posting duds all through today and leading me on a wild goose chase all day. angry

Post a working link supporting your ridiculous claim or accept defeat, apologize and get out of the thread for a month. grin

I'm sorry dats all I got. It's opening for me. It's no coincidence dat both links wrk for me but not u. U can google the episode number and paste it here urself. I think it myt be a problem with the way I'm pasting it. But ofcos feel free to think it as anoda excuse.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:59am On Sep 19, 2014
Feraz: Haba Kimco! I thought I explained why Kakashi susanoõ was perfect? Welcome BTW!!! wink

Who are those saying there's nothing spectacular about Sasuke's chibaku tensei? The normal one we know is the production of a black sphere that acts as the centre of gravity but Sasuke's was different in that he used the bijuus as the COG. Sasuke was able to cast genjutsu on all at once...something Madara, Obito and Nagato couldn't do. Sasuke didn't even put the bijuus in full control as was seen when the kyuubi wanted to attack him; if they were in full control, the kyuubi wouldn't have had cause to ask Naruto for help, instead, he'd first attack them all. Please, even though we don't like Sasuke, he should be accorded with due respect.

As for Naruto and Nagato, it was obvious Nagato was already defeated when Naruto resisted his chakra rod control. Even Konan wouldn't have done much.

Then again, another thing I noticed is that all perfect susanoõs had their eye techniques as jutsus with the exception of Madara. Sasuke's could shoot amaterasu, Kakashi's could use kamui.
wat is dat u said again? Oh yh, dat obito was the juubi vessel and so that myt have helped...and so I asked u, why den didn't obito himself showcase that power after he had been revived by naruto? I didn't get an answer for that one.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:01am On Sep 19, 2014
rapmike:

Kimco, you can do better. You know what i am dealing with. You know the powers of rinnegan and the sage abilities. You know what Sasuke currently holds and yet you still come and say that Hashirama will defeat him because Hashirama has some power and experience. And then you go ahead and make lame examples( or almost lame) of people that won with experience, like hidan( who naormally should have more experience and power) losing to Shikamaru and Kisame( Qho again should have equal experience or more) beating bee. If I say that is azspull, na attack una go attack.

Mind you, we aint saying that Sasuke will use one finger to defeat him, but with all he has(EMS,RINNEGAN,SAGE ABILITIES ANDHIS KIND OF SUSANO'O) he should be able to beat Hashirama. Dude will be a terrible loser if he can't do that.
my problem is mostly with people thinking sasuke will win. I'm saying dat is not so. Hashi has an equal chance to as well, and even trying to support it, instead of using one ability exhibited to judge this fantasy fight.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:23am On Sep 19, 2014

1. Who generally tot there was no upgrade to sharingan? Who ever tot that has no head. Because it wasn't stated so. Therefore we waited to see more. I don't even remember anyone stating so in my other forum (onemanga, now dead). 2. Second assumption ofcos that wud be so, a character in the manga told us so. however the new revelation is a plot twist which we find in most action novels so yeah, doesn't mean everything said will be proven wrong eventually. Geez. 3. Same as 2nd point...plot twist, like itachi's real intentions. Doesn't mean everything said will turn out false. 4. it was the only way known due to hiruzen's case. Besides how many people can genjutsu the caster to undo the jutsu. Dats why it was tot to be the only way. Only an uchiha can do dat, the other genjutsu's shown have only wrecked the mind, not bend it to their will like the uchiha's. 5. I'll give u the fifth point, however kakashi did imply that other ways can be used to achieve this, in the fight against kakuzu. Also it was never stated that it cud never be released....show me where this was said. To actually release it one had to be sacrificed. Jux like saying the dead cud not come back to life so all they do is mourn dem, buh ofcos they knew they cud bring dem back to life. Only in this case someone had to be sacrificed and they weren't willing to do dat. we work with the info given us till odawise is stated. If otherwise isn't stated then that point stands. And in this case, it has not been stated. And it never will be, and dat my friend is wat plot holes are. They can be found in every novel. The how many tho, dats the question.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Mutaino7: where was it stated dat ems is needed 4 perfect susano..manga evidence or canon fact..
do u see any ms wielder using it? Do u see how much strain the normal barebones one puts on ur body? Do u see the chakra consolidation madara had to do to use it? Do u think with dat much pain going thru one's body, anyone can consolidate their chakra? And focus as well? Yeah I tot so too. I didn't even need to spam the obvious.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:31am On Sep 19, 2014
pickabeau1: its seems the kishiyomi is strong...

The disenchantment of the previous week is worn off and serious defense of the kishimess continues
grin grin

simply amazing isn't it? Dats why people hate naruto fanboys. We hate the truth
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:33am On Sep 19, 2014
Feraz: Haba! It's a well known fact that EMS is needed to have a perfect susanoõ until Kakashi/Obito broke that trend. If it wasn't needed, Itachi/Izuna would have had theirs for quite a while before going partially blind/dead.

Then again, you may be right because the perfect susanoõ of the Uchihas didn't come to be perfect due to the fact that they usually go blind after prolonged use of their MS so that may be one of the reasons why we attribute the perfect susanoõ to the EMS (since we know the eye can never go blind or lose its light no matter how long it is used). That may also be the reason why Kakashi was able to use the perfect susanoõ because he had a jinchuuriki's chakra to carry it and that jinchuuriki wasn't just a regular one; it was one that attained part of the power of the Sage himself (which to me looks like Obito can never go blind - an assumption on my part though).
*he was doing so well until he realised he wud be going against his earlier defence and so he switched back*. U can't choose ur arguments well.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Tosyn007:

LET THEM KNOW JARE...AND FROM MY COUNT, THE DEFENDERS ARE EVEN MORE THAN THE ATTACKERS.
does dat surprise u dat u outnumber us? Where do u think u are? This is a naruto forum, with naruto fanboys. Dat makes the attack even more sweeter.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:37am On Sep 19, 2014
Mutaino7: 4 all those saying sasuke did what maddy cudnt do abeg stop.. Maddy did several chibaku tensei not even 9 sef when he wanted to do d infinite tsukiyomi.. Even sasuke had to fly up to start destroying them one by one.. Dat aside .. Maddy wit one eye sent all the tail beast flying in multiple direction and chained them in secs even with resistance and d all dat did even stop him 4rm sealing them... Note nagato never had d opportunity dat sasuke had (dats is..having all the tailed beasts present in one place at a tym) he had to hunt 4 them with their jin sef who offered resistance all d tym when challenged.. Even d all mighty kurama was powerless againt maddy sharingan talkless of a rinne-sharingan..we all know if the tailed beasts had their jin dat glance of a tin wudnt av worked.. And nagato approach wud av bin d best way.. Until sasuke fight all d tailed beasts with im eye close or with manipulating them and come out victorious like maddy then i can accept he is beta than maddy.. Abeg all sasgay fapboys sasgay no get sage mode oh.. Last but not d least hashi has atleast little knowledge of rinnegan abilities 4 more details check chapter 375 of the anime where he mentioned the technique maddy was using to control obito as rinne-tensei(dat nah person wey neva fight rinnegan user b4 oh).. E b lyk say dem gv kimco public holiday 4 village.. Kimco shey nah city u dhey now or service still continue.. D guy fit serve both brother and sisters land join.. Av fun bro
was at my uncle's plax. Jux got home. Sat in a bus 6hrs straight. Only to see others jubilating dat I was silent. When have I gone silent when there are people's arses to kick? Esp tosyn's
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Mutaino7: Who noticed that in hashi and maddy arc that m.s maddy neva used susano against maddy..and d first tym he used it was when he had transplanted izuna's eye..he used perfect susano with sword he didnt even undergo gradual transformation like sasgay's susano did against danzo...let me quote tobirama.. The power of sharingan comes 4rm d mind so d darker d mind base on the pain or loss it has experienced the more the power of the eyes.. Arspullers and their chief agressor feel free to counter i get ur tym today..
I don't get ur point mutaino. Explain further

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.