Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647433 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
M
kimco: my problem is mostly with people thinking sasuke will win. I'm saying dat is not so. Hashi has an equal chance to as well, and even trying to support it, instead of using one ability exhibited to judge this fantasy fight.

I believe that he will win, only that it won't be that easy for him. I am seeing a kinda Pain Vs Jiraiya fight in that kind of match up.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Owing to the link's inability to open, I have downloaded and watched the episode from beginning to end and there is not sign of what you claimed. You know what that means, Kimco.

Please tell me the exact part to watch, so I can find this move you claimed to have seen. If you can't provide this, then you will have to honor your bet.

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Graviton, delete the fullstop attached to the sub. . .it's gonna show what Ihedinobi2 posted. I used Opera mini and it showed though requesting for the latest flash player. . .

Please, does anyone have an idea on how automatic renewal works on MTN subscription? It's just like most times, they don't roll over my plan even when I have airtime to continue the night plan. I'm on the 4.5GB subscription - night plan. Thanks.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Feraz: Graviton, delete the fullstop attached to the sub. . .it's gonna show what Ihedinobi2 posted. I used Opera mini and it showed though requesting for the latest flash player. . .

Please, does anyone have an idea on how automatic renewal works on MTN subscription? It's just like most times, they don't roll over my plan even when I have airtime to continue the night plan. I'm on the 4.5GB subscription - night plan. Thanks.

I have downloaded the episode instead. That link gave me a tough time yesterday.

If you have an existing 4.5GB plan, just call *102# and your old left over data will be added to the new one.

Text 2 to 131 to see your entire data. Hope this helped.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Manutd19:

seriously guys dis dude is right here. Do you guys really think sasuke will kill off hashi? His arrogance will be his downfall against hashi imo. Just like against bee.

Cos he's arrogant doesn't mean he's careless, he's just like Madara
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Feraz: Please, provide the manga page. Thank you.

Now, WackyJ1, if you've read the manga page, let's review.

Madara was about going blind till Izuna gave him his eyes.

Itachi was almost blind until his death.

Sasuke was almost blind and made the resolve to crush Naruto with the last of his might in which he requested 'Tobi' begin the transplant.

Kakashi was almost blind with his MS thereby asking Gaara to carry him closer to the battle front.

Despite using his MS for long, he never complained of not seeing clearly. This was Obito.

What is the difference between (Madara, Kakashi, Itachi, Sasuke) and Obito? The difference is the later had Hashirama's cells attached to him and the former didn't until two of the former transplanted their brothers' eyes.

From the above, won't it be logical to conclude that Hashirama's cells played a role in Obito's MS? Also consider this - when Sasuke shot amaterasu at Obito on their first encounter, notice the part of the body that was burned. How do you think he was able to quench the fire if not shedding that part of him that was made up of Hashirama cells? While you're at it, look at Danzõ who used Shisui's eyes. How was he able to reactivate it (you may say it's different from healing or stopping it)? You got that right. Hashirama cells. The series must not tell you how long he's used the eyes before we conclude that Hashirama cells played a role in it.

I have no idea why I'm killing myself on these since they're clearly assumptions on my part.

Kimco, I'll be back to answer some of your comments later. I'm in class posting these...hehehe! I just hope I'm not called out. We Naruto fans don't hate the truth. We just don't like it when people expect Kishimoto to re-explain all the explanations he's done before. Kishimoto would expect as long as we've followed the series, there are certain things that should be at our fingertips. That's what makes a great story. wink

Graviton, you no just dey talk. Wetin happen? Where's wiegraf, tayoccu, ledafaze and all btw? Madcow1, you're also summoned to this thread. Seun, you too...angry

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Graviton2:

Kimco, yes. I think you have been giving excuses and this is one of them but you won't get off easily. Post a screenshot of the sites working on your phone. If you can't provide a working link showing proof of your "chakra needle" claim then you should get off the thread pronto and honor the bet you made. When you insisted on a bet, you said you would post a link and "shame" me - emphasis on "you would post the link" you, not me (so stop telling me to help you post it, that goes against our agreement). You suggested a bet, you made the bet and you will follow through. grin grin I have given you options to enable meet your end of the bargain, so stop being a freaking chicken, man.

Tosyn007, ihedinobi2, anyone, please click these links below provided by Kimco and see if they are working as he claimed. I just clicked them and they aren't working. Just to be sure.

http://www.viz.com/anime/streaming/naruto-shippuden-episode-192/2620/sub

...try this, the "." at the end is the source of the ish
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thank you very much for those pictures Tosyn007
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Feraz: Thank you very much for those pictures Tosyn007

Anytime hommie
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tosyn007:

http://www.viz.com/anime/streaming/naruto-shippuden-episode-192/2620/sub

...try this, the "." at the end is the source of the ish

Thanks, everyone. Feraz said something similar. I have downloaded the video. I'm waiting for Kimco now grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Graviton2:

Thanks, everyone. Feraz said something similar. I have downloaded the video. I'm waiting for Kimco now grin

I don't like the sound of that cry
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tosyn007:

judgement tym i tell ya...
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2014
We Naruto Fans like to complicate things for ourselves

For the first time I am hearing that EMS is needed for someone to have a perfect susanoo. Hmm mm.
Because we saw a sixteen year old boy go through the different stages of a susanoo transformation with no help from anyone that uses a susanoo it means that everyone must go through it too.

The highest I can say is that perfecting a susanoo requires time (for the inexperienced) and a very high level of motivation. For the Uchihas it is hatred. Hatred makes the ocular power grow stronger but over time it gets sealed. Like I said earlier the only difference between the MS and the EMS like the name implies is that that EMS never loses its light and then you have the powers of the person's whose eyes were transplanted into yours.

The fact that the two people who had perfect susanoo s lost their siblings before they could perfect it does not mean that you must have EMS to be able to perfect it.

Susanoo does not need EMS to manifest, it only needs the two eyes to be present in one skull. The perfect susanoo to me is just a better dressed version of the incomplete one, Hatred is what is stated by tobirama the man who has actually studied the Sharingan to increase ocular power.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2014
Tosyn007:

Why nau?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Secondly I would like to make a differentiation between cells that aid in physical regeneration and then a supernatural fun jutsu.

The reason why someone can come here and tell us that kishimoto does ass pulling is because we that do not even believe in ass pulling cannot properly defend the logic behind many things we see.

The inability of a mangeykyo sharingan user to see clearly after some time due to over use of his MS is not a physical problem. It is as a result of the gradual supernatural sealing of the sharingan eye. Eventually the eye will turn white and useless if the person continues like that.

Except you want to tell me that Hashirama's cells possess the ability to stop a fuuinjutsu then I will tell you to prove that. Because so far all we have seen from hashirama's cells is that it gives you a certain level of regenerative ability and great stamina and boost in Chakra levels.

Another correction to be made here, , hashirama's cells was not what enabled Danzo activate shishui 's sharingan in the sense that you are thinking, it did not directly influence the sharingan, it simply gave Danzo the physical strength to be able to bear the drain that using such a powerful MS technique would put on him since he is not an Uchiha. And naturally once shisui's eye has been used, it will take a long time to be used again. Abi did itachi 's crow have hashirama's DNA?

Again, you cannot categorically tell. Me that the only way that someone with the ability to make his body intangible escaped from amaterasu is by shedding of the part of Hashirama's cells. You are also making the assumption that amaterasu only touched half of him cleanly without any single bit touching the other half.

When a sharingan is sealed, it is sealed, sealing is not physical, it is spiritual. Itachi used izanami as an edo tensei, why didn't his eyes regenerate back.

Madara lived most of his life with one eye eve while having hashirama's cells implanted in him until he was about to die and he awakened the rinnegan in both eyes. Why didn't hashirama's cells give him back his sealed sharingan.

Sealing and physical regeneration are two different things.
Hashirama's cells have nothing to do with Obito not going blind from his extensive use of Kamui.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 4:42am On Sep 20, 2014
Wacky is in the buildiiiiiiing!!!!! Yeaaaaah!!!!

Wooooooooo!!!! Dude, in case you can't see me I'm clapping with both hands and feet grin
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Feraz, I get your drift. I know rules do change. However, 1: It wasn't Stated that it did in the case of Minato. 2: Kishi keeps using the rules can change bs to justify his plotholes. Next, he'll be telling us you don't need to mold chakra before performing a nin jutsu just because he has to save someone.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2014
Tosyn007:

Cos Sarutobi said what he said when he was up against a human doesn't the same will apply to Minato that's up against a chakra entity. Then I ask you guys what happens when Minato eventually takes away Kurama's chakra, no one has been able to answer.
It doesn't matter if he said it when he was fighting a human or beast. At least he didn't say "the human and the human" he said" the sealer and the sealed".

It wasn't supposed to happen since they were meant to fight forever. Hiruzen clearly knew there was a winner in almost every fight before he said what he said.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2014
Tosyn007:

Please think again and answer this question, Is Neji really more powerful than Naruto? Hidan? You really should have picked a better person. That guy is a nuisance who got careless cos he's immortal. Something Sasuke would never do.
The thing is, it's just the same thing with power and intelligence. I'd two fighters of the same power level fight, the more intelligent once will win. A less powerful fighter with much more intelligence will against a slightly powerful foe. However a highly intelligent fighter with little or no skills will lose against a a very powerful fighter.

It's not like sasuke's fighting the oldest genin or something.hashi has chances of winning.
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2014
@Wackyj1:

[.
What does sealing of the Sharigan mean ?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Mutaino7: judgement tym i tell ya...

Well we the onlookers are ready lol
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Graviton2:

Why nau?

I'm fearing for someone ni
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2014
WackyJ1: Secondly I would like to make a differentiation between cells that aid in physical regeneration and then a supernatural fun jutsu.

The reason why someone can come here and tell us that kishimoto does ass pulling is because we that do not even believe in ass pulling cannot properly defend the logic behind many things we see.

The inability of a mangeykyo sharingan user to see clearly after some time due to over use of his MS is not a physical problem. It is as a result of the gradual supernatural sealing of the sharingan eye. Eventually the eye will turn white and useless if the person continues like that.

Except you want to tell me that Hashirama's cells possess the ability to stop a fuuinjutsu then I will tell you to prove that. Because so far all we have seen from hashirama's cells is that it gives you a certain level of regenerative ability and great stamina and boost in Chakra levels.

Another correction to be made here, , hashirama's cells was not what enabled Danzo activate shishui 's sharingan in the sense that you are thinking, it did not directly influence the sharingan, it simply gave Danzo the physical strength to be able to bear the drain that using such a powerful MS technique would put on him since he is not an Uchiha. And naturally once shisui's eye has been used, it will take a long time to be used again. Abi did itachi 's crow have hashirama's DNA?

Again, you cannot categorically tell. Me that the only way that someone with the ability to make his body intangible escaped from amaterasu is by shedding of the part of Hashirama's cells. You are also making the assumption that amaterasu only touched half of him cleanly without any single bit touching the other half.

When a sharingan is sealed, it is sealed, sealing is not physical, it is spiritual. Itachi used izanami as an edo tensei, why didn't his eyes regenerate back.

Madara lived most of his life with one eye eve while having hashirama's cells implanted in him until he was about to die and he awakened the rinnegan in both eyes. Why didn't hashirama's cells give him back his sealed sharingan.

Sealing and physical regeneration are two different things.
Hashirama's cells have nothing to do with Obito not going blind from his extensive use of Kamui.

Here's what I think...The fact that Obito's eyes were shared by he and kakashi kinda reduced the overall potency of the eyes. Cos if we followed Madara's words that the real sharingan power can be attained when the 2 eyes are together could also mean that the usage level also increases which results in the eyes getting sealed faster.

Hope i made sense
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tosyn007:

Lol. He brought it on himself.
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
thanks wacky for the clearup. i too kept wondering how itachi lost an eye to izanami while madara regenerated complete body after using two boulders to self destruct himself and onoki(sand kage)'s group. thanks once again dude
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tosyn007:
t'would only be fair if the judges of this funny bet do not include the two main contenders. anyways t'is only for one month. i recommend the winner cancels ban if loser owns up to apologize.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Djtm:
It doesn't matter if he said it when he was fighting a human or beast. At least he didn't say "the human and the human" he said" the sealer and the sealed".

It wasn't supposed to happen since they were meant to fight forever. Hiruzen clearly knew there was a winner in almost every fight before he said what he said.

So if the sealer happens to seal something like a shoe, he and the shoe will be fighting abi?
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dude why would u seal an inanimate object in a deathgod undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
See post below.
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
See my next post.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Djtm:
The thing is, it's just the same thing with power and intelligence. I'd two fighters of the same power level fight, the more intelligent once will win. A less powerful fighter with much more intelligence will against a slightly powerful foe. However a highly intelligent fighter with little or no skills will lose against a a very powerful fighter.

It's not like sasuke's fighting the oldest genin or something.hashi has chances of winning.

We are talking experience against power, not intelligence. Now Sasuke is much more powerful than Hashirama, what I'm saying is that Sasuke with the experience he has and his level of power will be able to defeat Hashirama. Sasuke's power will overwhelm Hashirama and his experience
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tosyn007:

So if the sealer happens to seal something like a shoe, he and the shoe will be fighting abi?
Haha if the shoe has a soul that can be sealed why not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.