Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647446 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: well done

You're welcome
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Graviton2:

I don't understand

Lagos kids footballing slang
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mutaino7: he gonna resist it.. Naruto did twice..1. In 5tail mode 2. Using clones.. Hashi is gonna use d wooden tech he used to kip himself save when he smashed kyuubi bomb on maddy..

Like he did against Madara?

I see you still compare Pain to Sasuke powerwise

,,,Smh
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: lol u're funny. U want him to laff with a huge sword in him. Dude he won dat fight. Jux admit it. ....yes gaara is a hokage. Ur point? Wat was ur question?

I gotta admit he did,,,just I'll cos Jiraiya died after figuring out Pain's power and killing 3 of his puppets

So an hokage has lesser experience compared to a rogue nin?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
kimco: oh kishi really? Can't we have a shinobi die like kisame and deidera? Hardcore?

Well let Sakura be the first kunoichi to die hardcore
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tosyn007:

Lagos kids footballing slang

Really? I never hear am before. Wetin e mean?
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

Like he did against Madara?

I see you still compare Pain to Sasuke powerwise

,,,Smh
powerwise is sasuke dat or even greater than nagato..chakra wise.. And am talking about how hashi is gonna defend himsef.. Sasuke shinra tensei wont b diff. 4rm nagato's so stop d un-necessary hype.. If them born am well make he go dhey face them one by one without using his eye to control them..when we all know tailed beasts are being controlled by hashi cell or sharingan.. Weytin me they talk b say make im 4m macho like maddy..make them(T.B) beat am like them beat maddy and lets c if he will come out alive..shebi nah because say im c maddy do chibaku nah im make im do im own.. Nagato no get first hand xperience takles of reading tablet stone.. Am sure if he were to be in sasuke shoe.. He's gonna make 9 chibaku and then use im rod do sign of cross ontop..
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaFeraz: 3:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Graviton2:

Yup.

You were banned?
Yup. Banned by spam bot
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmm.....

Since there are few things of note in the series we are left with this ....

I wonder why some of us are so quick to defend glaring inconsistencies in this series.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Mutaino Stop comparing Sasuke to those stone age people. I didn't see harashima in the fight against a madara that was the Jinchuuriki of the 10 tails.

Harashima came and if not for the fact that Naruto, and the other three Gokages were there he would have been long gone.

You think it is easy to do a Chibaku Tensei? You think Sasuke used his rinnegan to control them into being still? Look at how Nagano struggled with putting nine tails alone without it even in full form then you will understand and know that Sasuke and Naruto were just coming from an exhausting battle before Sasuke pulled that stunt.

I still reiterate that Hashirama will lose against the current Sasuke.

Pickabeau you are so keen to point out the inconsistencies when you have not fully had a grasp of the consistencies first.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: do u realise dat madara put those rods in hashi when he was an edo tensei? Same as hashi inflicted some damage? It was only after he was brought back to life he activated it? Also dat madara was at full power (minus the eye). Do u think hashi wud allow sasuke to land chakra rods on him? Must u degrade hashi dis much?

That's just one of the many weapons Sasuke would use against him. I even doubt we've seen everything rinnegan has got to offer
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

But can not a soul's.....

....duh

My last comment in responding on this chakra-soul issue.

The writer of naruto would not have used an analogy of naruto seeing the dream of one of his cloes if it does not have a soul.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2014
Pray keenly highlight the consistencies you have obviously grasped

- Your post about minato becoming a jinchu?

awesome undecided

WackyJ1:

Pickabeau you are so keen to point out the inconsistencies when you have not fully had a grasp of the consistencies first.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: u mean crazy deidera who believes in going out with a blast? At that point sasuke had exhausted his chakra, same with deidera. The idiot actually chose to kill himself and sasuke.but somehow (kishi being an uchiha fan himself) sasuke managed to weave seals to summon manda, and genjutsu the guy and den teleport with him. I mean how?

That's a smart shinobi that has contigency plan>>>unlike the "stupid" deidara you made mention of.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2014
kimco: so den why did kyuubi shrink? Does he nt have meat, flesh and bones?

And blood abi? have you ever seen Kyuubi bleed?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Graviton2:

Really? I never hear am before. Wetin e mean?

That's what we say when we wanna choose a set..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Mutaino7: powerwise is sasuke dat or even greater than nagato..chakra wise.. And am talking about how hashi is gonna defend himsef.. Sasuke shinra tensei wont b diff. 4rm nagato's so stop d un-necessary hype.. If them born am well make he go dhey face them one by one without using his eye to control them..when we all know tailed beasts are being controlled by hashi cell or sharingan.. Weytin me they talk b say make im 4m macho like maddy..make them(T.B) beat am like them beat maddy and lets c if he will come out alive..shebi nah because say im c maddy do chibaku nah im make im do im own.. Nagato no get first hand xperience takles of reading tablet stone.. Am sure if he were to be in sasuke shoe.. He's gonna make 9 chibaku and then use im rod do sign of cross ontop..

Did Madara did what he did on his own, Didn't he use the gedou mazou to chain them down?

Can you honestly say thay Nagato is as powerful as Sasuke?
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2014
pickabeau1: Hmmm.....

Since there are few things of note in the series we are left with this ....

I wonder why some of us are so quick to defend glaring inconsistencies in this series.

And I wonder why it's so hard to show these glaring inconsistencies. If they're so glaring, why are they so difficult to show?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2014
Oh look who's back...Wacky, I'll leave you to it.

You're better at schooling than I am.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2014
WackyJ1: Mutaino Stop comparing Sasuke to those stone age people. I didn't see harashima in the fight against a madara that was the Jinchuuriki of the 10 tails.

Harashima came and if not for the fact that Naruto, and the other three Gokages were there he would have been long gone.

You think it is easy to do a Chibaku Tensei? You think Sasuke used his rinnegan to control them into being still? Look at how Nagano struggled with putting nine tails alone without it even in full form then you will understand and know that Sasuke and Naruto were just coming from an exhausting battle before Sasuke pulled that stunt.

I still reiterate that Hashirama will lose against the current Sasuke.

This here is why I said that Sasuke has no mate now beside Naruto. The guy is a monster. They just finished battling Kaguya and he still had enough strength to in one move bind all the bijuu. In the next he sealed them in chibaku tensei. That's remarkable.

Making chibaku tensei is not remarkable in itself: Madara made those "big, hard raindrops" that he tried to kill Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura with. There were lots of them in a short time and they were massive. But to immobilize the beasts and imprison them in chibaku tensei is something truly remarkable.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2014
ihedinobi2:
And I wonder why it's so hard to show these glaring inconsistencies. If they're so glaring, why are they so difficult to show?

if there were no inconsistencies these arguments would not go on and on and on and on and on

Now its sasuke vs hashi

Tomorrow its chakra vs souls

Next its minato making himself a jinchu

its your opinion to see naruto as perfect

It is mine to see it how I see it

PS I saw your post above on sasuke
Someone that barely made the dimension jump from obito's kamui and now can restrain 9 bijuu in one move
That make sense to you?
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2014
pickabeau1:

if there were no inconsistencies these arguments would not go on and on and on and on and on

Now its sasuke vs hashi

Someone that barely made the dimension jump from obito's kamui and now can restrain 9 bijuu in one move
That make sense to you?
Actually, you're right that it is about perception. What you are wrong about is that your perception is the right one. You see inconsistencies, others see puzzles. You try to prove that they are inconsistencies, others try to prove that they are the mere art forms of a good writer. Then you pronounce that they are inconsistencies merely because the story is arguable. That is a roundabout argument.

I personally Kishi is very good. I keep wondering what he'll do next. You don't agree, that's fine. Just don't try to ram it down my throat that you're right because then you'll have to prove it and no amount of proclaiming and declaring that the story is inconsistent will save you from the job.

PS: have you ever been in a fight or beaten a difficult challenge? smiley You may not believe my answer unless you have. Victory is an adrenaline shot especially when it comes after a very hard fight. When you beat the mother of all chakra, you know that nine bijuu are your toys to play with and you play with them. Lol.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2014
teemy:

My last comment in responding on this chakra-soul issue.

The writer of naruto would not have used an analogy of naruto seeing the dream of one of his cloes if it does not have a soul.

First off,,,Naruto used a jutsu that enables him split his body completely, that's why his clones have a mind of his own. That's what made it a forbideen technique. Does other clone jutsus have this same kind of features? So its not its just chakra that's dreaming
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2014
Graviton2:

You are under so much pressure that you can't even type a coherent statement.

Mister man, you are confusing yourself even further. You said I should watch episode 192 abi? Well, that is what I've been watching. I said it before and I will say it again: you don't know what you are talking about..right from the on set.

So think properly and give me the correct episode to watch or GTHO of the thread. Thank you.
wat is wrong with u? I wrote shippudden 192 and u said u've already downloaded it and posted pics of watching it. Look if u're not going to listen stfu and clear. Thank u. I'm starting think u are the one jumping around like a lil rabbit. How's dat for a coherent sentence.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2014
WackyJ1:

Kimco has given orochimaru a Gen jutsu weakness.

Yes because he could take out all the Bijou with chibaku Tensei makes him better than Hashirama.
He didn't put them under a spell with his sharingan, it was with the rinnegan.

wat, it well known oro is weak against genjutsu. It's why he sort to gain a sharingan for himself so he cud counter and use one at will. Doesn't matter wat he did the genjutsu with, if he cud just genjutsu anyone he wud have along tym and ended this battle.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

He's not a chakra construct cos he died. Ever heard of chakra constructs dying?
well they definitely can be destroyed. Sasuke made dat clear. Jux cos they are immortal doesn't necessarily make dem jux chakra constructs. Hell kakuzu lived far longer than madara and wud still have continued to live for ages too. They myt be alive due to their overwhelming chakraa nt cos they are chakra
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

Word play muchacho...ever heard of it?
twas a very dangerous, sire, so I said "off with it head"
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2014
pickabeau1:

Now its sasuke vs hashi

That make sense to you?

picka what's your idea of a perfect story?
please cite an example everybody can relate with.

I see the uchiha fanboys are at it again, sasuke will beat hashirama? remember that the map had to be redesigned whenever hashirama was involved in a serious battle (which only happens against madara)?
sasuke will beat nagato? same nagato that soloed 2 jinchuriki and itachi ( note naga to though an ET was crippled)?
smh whatever floats your boat.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Double post
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

I gotta admit he did,,,just I'll cos Jiraiya died after figuring out Pain's power and killing 3 of his puppets

So an hokage has lesser experience compared to a rogue nin?
atleast we agree on something. jiraiya's case is a bit diff. He meant to kill pain. He wud've succeeded tho. But only managed to take info instead. He lost the fight but won the war. Also deidera is older and much more experienced than gaara.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

Well let Sakura be the first kunoichi to die hardcore
hahahahahahhaahhahaah. U rly hate this girl. She's trully useless tho.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Tosyn007:

That's just one of the many weapons Sasuke would use against him. I even doubt we've seen everything rinnegan has got to offer
if sasuke manages to bring out anything other than wat he has shown den wat da hell. Cos it wud've been important in fighting kaguya and he didn't show it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.