Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (643671 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
TopsyKrete:

Evening guys, i've been out of this dimension for months, last Death Note episode i had was 26, since i b jjc n that of One piece was 670 but ma Hunter x hunter was at epw 148, has there been any advancement in any of these animes?

Deathnote should be 37 episodez while Hunta X stopped @ 148 or so.....

As 4 One-piece, we are @ 682 as @ Sunday but no anime dis week cu.ming Sunday sha.....
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
pls any new anime to watch?
Re: Naruto Information by Darcwudz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pls....who has anoda site apart frm soul anime....that I can download bleach episodes
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Darcwudz:
Pls....who has anoda site apart frm soul anime....that I can download bleach episodes
download #animania app for android
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:01am On Feb 21, 2015
My best fights on Naruto so far......
0). Madara vs the fourth Battalion
1). Madara vs Hashirama- After formation of Konoha
2). Killer Bee vs Team Taka
3). Killer Bee vs Kisame
4). Sasuke vs the Gokage
5)Jiriaya Vs Pein
6) undead akatsuki team( Kakuzu/Hidan) vs reformed Team Asuma and Team Kakashi ( Kakashi, Ino, shikamaru,chouji/ Yamato Naruto, Sakura, Sai)
7)Deidaira Vs Sasuke.
cool. Sasori Vs Chiyo/ Sakura

still waiting for the second fight of Madara with Naruto/Sasuke ( after the sage upgrade), Gai vs Madara, Kaguya Vs Team kakashi with Obito and Naruto Vs Sasuke( Last fight)
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:23am On Feb 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ih1axKqg8

Who do you think was the maddest person here?
Re: Naruto Information by Darcwudz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
download #animania app for android
I nid anoda site......#animania z 4 streaming....
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Darcwudz:

say what?

but u can try chai-anime

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Hey guys, how are we? Y'all check out this manga called Apple Black - a manga written by a Nigerian.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Feraz:
Hey guys, how are we? Y'all check out this manga called Apple Black - a manga written by a Nigerian.
link pls
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Naruto Information by Blackeard(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Feraz:
wait seriously?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackeard:
wait seriously?
Nani?!?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Darcwudz:
Watz wrong wit soul anime?
Re: Naruto Information by Darcwudz(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kaycee7:
Watz wrong wit soul anime?
Sum episodes wont download like Bleach 359 - 366...
Re: Naruto Information by Darcwudz(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
say what?

but u can try chai-anime
Tnx.....
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:40am On Feb 28, 2015
nani667:

If you've seen the Anime, then you'll know that the movie is Utter crap.... They just ridiculed my Kensin sha.... It was just too annoying, I deleted the video sharply after watching for about 10 mins

I disagree. The only flaw was that the story of how he came by the "x" mark on his cheek was not elaborated on. But then It's a 2hr movie(I think) wat did u expect. The fighting adaptation into the movie was well done...the bad guy was jux as he was in the anime. I was actually impressed. The movie is great. The part two is even better. No movie can fully adapt an anime's story 100%. But if they get close enuff, let's give dem credit.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:45am On Feb 28, 2015
hariorh:

The movie isn't that bad na. The fight against shishio was epic too. Much better than the anime version to be honest.

What I disliked is how they rubbished some characters...

Usui (the blind swordsman) - As much as was hyped in the anime, na only one scene and one hit take am down

Anji - Same as above. One hit, one kill

Sanosuke - Over-acting the character made him look more like a clown than a brawler

Aoshi - Poor character development. At times he looked out of sorts with himself in the movie

Sujiro - The fight no try at all. I mean Kenshin literally bullied the poor kid in the movie

Just my take on the movie sha... embarassed

I agree with you. They ought to have just continued from a random storyline with some flashbacks if they need to follow the anime at all.

Sanosoke was a clown in the anime, as well. It jux became more pronounced when he met better swordsmen.

Wait ooo, is the part three out already?

Edit: I jux realised that there was indeed.
Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 6:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Darcwudz:

Www.naruchigo.com
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
kimco:

I disagree. The only flaw was that the story of how he came by the "x" mark on his cheek was not elaborated on. But then It's a 2hr movie(I think) wat did u expect. The fighting adaptation into the movie was well done...the bad guy was jux as he was in the anime. I was actually impressed. The movie is great. The part two is even better. No movie can fully adapt an anime's story 100%. But if they get close enuff, let's give dem credit.

Well said. They actually impressed with the movie.

grin
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
kimco:

Sanosoke was a clown in the anime, as well. It jux became more pronounced when he met better swordsmen.

Wait ooo, is the part three out already?

Edit: I jux realised that there was indeed.
I preferred him in the anime than the movie. He was acting all goofy, probably taking it overboard.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Hey there people!!! How are we? Mehn!!! This thread is becoming a graveyard!! cry

Anyway, who has watched the last movie of Naruto? Please, a torrent link to downloading it.

Firestar, Ihedinobi2, WackyJ1, Wiegraf and others I did not mention - my greetings to y'all!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
pls who has read the manga of code breaker ( not anime) how good is it
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Another good anime

Hell sing Ultimate
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Feraz:
I preferred him in the anime than the movie. He was acting all goofy, probably taking it overboard.

you know, dats how meatheads really are in real life. but i must say dat he showcased no skill, unlike in the anime....they turned down a lot of stuff to fit into a 2hr movie. shud have been 3hrs
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:
pls any new anime to watch?

one outs. psychology in baseball. u'll thank me later
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
so a nigerian wrote a manga and decides he wants to use jap characters? really? for this very reason i refuse to read it.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
kimco:
so a nigerian wrote a manga and decides he wants to use jap characters? really? for this very reason i refuse to read it.
grin grin

That is what put many Nigerians off from the manga. But you really cannot blame him. lipsrsealed
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Feraz:
Hey there people!!! How are we? Mehn!!! This thread is becoming a graveyard!! cry

Anyway, who has watched the last movie of Naruto? Please, a torrent link to downloading it.

Firestar, Ihedinobi2, WackyJ1, Wiegraf and others I did not mention - my greetings to y'all!!!
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmm...

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2015
nani667:
Hmmm...
Ain't that Uquirrora our whatever he's called?

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.