Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647623 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2015
I told y'all that you will come back here ending of April. A new Naruto manga which focuses on the kids I guess will be starting this Thursday.

Then again, Boruto: Naruto the movie will be out by August but you can watch the trailer.

Spoiler alert: it is said Orochimaru went after Boruto and Salada prolly still obsessed about immortality and he also tries to combine the powers of the byakugan and sharingan. I can't wait to see the battle between Naruto and Orochimaru (who BTW, I feel will acquire new powers). . .never a dull moment with that guy around. grin
Re: Naruto Information by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Feraz:
I told y'all that you will come back here ending of April. A new Naruto manga which focuses on the kids I guess will be starting this Thursday.

Then again, Boruto: Naruto the movie will be out by August but you can watch the trailer.

Spoiler alert: it is said Orochimaru went after Boruto and Salada prolly still obsessed about immortality and he also tries to combine the powers of the byakugan and sharingan. I can't wait to see the battle between Naruto and Orochimaru (who BTW, I feel will acquire new powers). . .never a dull moment with that guy around. grin

Hehehehehe....... ledafaze is back with another ID and I hear Naruto will be out on Thursday... the 7th Hokage!

Lets go there...
Re: Naruto Information by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Long await is over! New Naruto Series "Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage" will be released on Thursday!!

Story: Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki (Naruto Spinoff: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Month) is a spin-off sequel mini-series of the Naruto and part of the grand master plan of Masashi Kishimoto's "Naruto Shin Jidai Kaimaku Project" (Naruto's New Era Opening Project). The mini-series will feature the next generation of ninja, including Boruto Uzumaki, who is the son of Naruto Uzumaki, the Seventh Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village.

Subscribe to the series to be informed first! www.mangapanda.com
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

Hehehehehe....... ledafaze is back with another ID and I hear Naruto will be out on Thursday... the 7th Hokage!

Lets go there...
Are you ledafaze? Happy birthday BTW!!!
Re: Naruto Information by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Feraz:
Are you ledafaze? Happy birthday BTW!!!

Yep! ledafaze has been receiving too many bans from the BOT master, so I got another ID. grin grin

Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Re: Naruto Information by HydrogenOHazard: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I googled the novel and read the summary. I don't know if it'll be the same but so far it is.

lancer will kill kotomine kirei
like the ryme kill kotomine kirei (K^3) k cube.

But caster already attacked kotomine kirei in the church at first I wasn't expecting caster to win but she later killed him. kotomine was shown dead or dying but also wasn't shown alive either who knows he assumed dead.to me lancer is on his side.
That priest is tricky imagine killing his own master, and showed no emotion when his father died.
Re: Naruto Information by HydrogenOHazard: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dottune:
I prefer the current Archer because he is an "Actual Archer" that uses bow and arrow and not Gilgmesh the "Cheat Archer" and because he is(was) Tohsaka's Heroic spirit. And about your point that Illyasville was capable of protecting herself, why did Gilgamesh keep telling Hercules "that you would stand a chance, if only you left the side of your master". Barserker was on defence all through, he only attempted to attact Gilgamesh twice, 1st was when Gilgamesh used the chain to hold and the 2nd was when he was dead before he resurrected and broke off the chains, before Gilgamesh now finally killed him.
Illyasville didn't defend herself or attack Him at all
thank you for the last statement Illyasville has already defeated mentally she didn't even try to fight just stood there and got stabed her clan is one of the strongest and oldest ever know.
Did you watch the battle between Gilgamesh and Rider you will see that he has a special cylindrical sword and a Golden amor but didn't use any of those things when he was fought Hercules instead he was wearing parket shirt and a monkey jacket and pant his hands where in his pocket through out the fight so the chance berserker might had gotten would approximately be around 3.40% percent.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
HydrogenOHazard:
like the ryme kill kotomine kirei (K^3) k cube.

But caster already attacked kotomine kirei in the church at first I wasn't expecting caster to win but she later killed him. kotomine was shown dead or dying but also wasn't shown alive either who knows he assumed dead.to me lancer is on his side.
That priest is tricky imagine killing his own master, and showed no emotion when his father died.
kotomine isn't dead. even rin teased caster about it
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
HydrogenOHazard:
thank you for the last statement Illyasville has already defeated mentally she didn't even try to fight just stood there and got stabed her clan is one of the strongest and oldest ever know.
Did you watch the battle between Gilgamesh and Rider you will see that he has a special cylindrical sword and a Golden amor but didn't use any of those things when he was fought Hercules instead he was wearing parket shirt and a monkey jacket and pant his hands where in his pocket through out the fight so the chance berserker might had gotten would approximately be around 3.40% percent.
Well, you do know that Gilgamesh decided to start dressing modern since he became Mortal after the last Holy Grail, besides he was even naked cheesy after the Holy Grail war ended in Fate Zero, we could assume that the Holy Grail melted his armour or probably he was admiring Saber's suit outfit.
I bit if Hercules and Rider fought, hercules would yansh Riders(Kind of Conquerors) Ass.
What still baffles me, his how father and son summoned the same servant "Saber" I.e Kiritsugu and Emiya.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dottune:
Well, you do know that Gilgamesh decided to start dressing modern since he became Mortal after the last Holy Grail, besides he was even naked cheesy after the Holy Grail war ended in Fate Zero, we could assume that the Holy Grail melted his armour or probably he was admiring Saber's suit outfit.
I bit if Hercules and Rider fought, hercules would yansh Riders(Kind of Conquerors) Ass.
What still baffles me, his how father and son summoned the same servant "Saber" I.e Kiritsugu and Emiya.
Archer in unlimited blade works is future emiya. rin summoned him cos her had her jewelries or whatever they are called.

emiya summoned saber cos he has her shealth (Avalon) that kiritsugu put in him
Re: Naruto Information by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Archer in unlimited blade works is future emiya. rin summoned him cos her had her jewelries or whatever they are called.

emiya summoned saber cos he has her stealth (Avalon) that kiritsugu put in him

Which Anime/Manga is dis.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

the fate series: fate stay night, fate zero, fate stay night-unlimited blade works
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Baddestguyp:

That explains everything, but I thought heroic spirits are from the past and not from the future + does that mean Rin summoned Emiya cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dottune:
That explains everything, but I thought heroic spirits are from the past and not from the future + does that mean Rin summoned Emiya cheesy
no, they are from different times and dimensions realities .
For example assassin sasaki kojiro is a myth. He doesn't exist but yet the grail summoned him. He said so himself in original fate stay night.

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Computer, input voice recognition.

You. May. Proceed.

*Whispers*

Access. Allowed. ... Konbanwa. Hime. ... Activating. Armour. Upgrade. Sequence. ... .... (whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Click.

Virtual Armour.

Time. Remaining: 72:00:58.

Uploading. 0%...

Please. Wait.

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by gangwolf(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Feraz:

EPIC!!!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Baddestguyp:
no, they are from different times and dimensions realities .
For example assassin sasaki kojiro is a myth. He doesn't exist but yet the grail summoned him. He said so himself in original fate stay night.
oh, so I guess I have to watch that one too, but the picture/anime quality of the original fate stay night sucks like seriously, it is like children's cartoon
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Dottune:
oh, so I guess I have to watch that one too, but the picture/anime quality of the original fate stay night sucks like seriously, it is like children's cartoon
yeah. Poor graphics cos it was done sometime ago. Sad theme. Shiro fell in love with saber. He wanted to use the grail to keep her alive like Gilgamesh but she declined. After she returned back to her time she died.
Ilya kidnapped foolish shiro who was gisting with her in public on two occasions. Berserker killed Archer. Gilgamesh finished both caster and her master together. Gilgamesh toyed with saber but she ended up killing him when she got Avalon.
A three'some scene was implied between shiro saber and rin though it wasn't shown. But some reviews claim it might have happened off screen

Only Gilgamesh seems to be spicing up this unlimited blade works season 2. It getting dry
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15am On Apr 22, 2015
Who can state the real names of all servants in fate zero and fate stay night without using Google
Re: Naruto Information by wag008(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2015
Please where can I download naruto novie: the last? Someone should please answer
Re: Naruto Information by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
wag008:
Please where can I download naruto novie: the last? Someone should please answer

Whats the title? You can check narutoget.com
Re: Naruto Information by HydrogenOHazard: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

I was about to ask the same things
Re: Naruto Information by HydrogenOHazard: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Baddestguyp:

you do know what spoiler alert means don't you next time use it
Damn that explain why archer healed emiya injures from using a specific power which archer also claim to had when he was younger..and that explained why rin and emiya had similar pendant or jewelry
......it doesn't explain at all why archer. Betray rin and wanted to kill emiya......shitt the. story just got complicated.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
HydrogenOHazard:
you do know what spoiler alert means don't you next time use it
Damn that explain why archer healed emiya injures from using a specific power which archer also claim to had when he was younger..and that explained why rin and emiya had similar pendant or jewelry
......it doesn't explain at all why archer. Betray rin and wanted to kill emiya......shitt the. story just got complicated.
can't remember, when I have time I'll google the novel again
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 7:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Who can state the real names of all servants in fate zero and fate stay night without using Google
Saber - Kind Arthur
Caster - Princess of Medea
Archer (Prev) - Gilgamesh
Archer (Current) - Emiya cheesy
Rider - No idea
Assassin - No idea
Berserker - Hercules
Lancer - no idea
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Dottune:

Saber - Kind Arthur
Caster - Princess of Medea
Archer (Prev) - Gilgamesh
Archer (Current) - Emiya cheesy
Rider - No idea
Assassin - No idea
Berserker - Hercules
Lancer - no idea
assassin - sasaki kojiro
lancer - Irish prince of light chulain
rider- no idea

fate zero
saber-arthur
caster-bluebeard
archer- Gilgamesh
rider- Alexander the great
assassin- hassan
berserker- Lancelot
lancer- dirmuid
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
...hm.

What a way to start a chapter!
Sasuke.

Sakura.
Karin.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Been laughing after reading the new chapter.

Sai's son is one fuc.ked up dude. . . grin grin

Whose son is that that is sitting beside Boruto? Any idea?

Bolt and Naruto - classic pair.

Sakura does not have sense oh. . .despite being proficient in jutsu use, you cannot transform the picture to make it look real

Kishi wants to start with the suspense ish again. Who is Sarada's mum? Sakura or Karin?
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Read the first chapter of Naruto Gaiden today.... Nice something.... Sadara Uchiha ✔✔✔
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please, someone help with the link to downloading Naruto the Last movie. . .Nickyjeff, I know you can see this. . .help with the link please. . . cry cry
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2015
undecided

Shikadai is Shikamaru's and Temari's lad.
Inojin is Sai's and Ino's.
Chouchou is Chouji's and Karui's lass.
Bolt and twin sister Himawari, obviously. cheesy

Now Mini-Lee is Lee's and (?)
Now Kishi is making us think Sakura isn't Sarada's mom. And Sakura's evasive attitude, hm.
Sasuke's been away for years, ne? Issorait. The wandering Uchiha.

Now that leaves Gaara, Shino, Kiba, Suigetsu, Juugo, Omoi, Sarui, Tenten, Kankouro and miscellaneous.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2015
firestar:
undecided

Shikadai is Shikamaru's and Temari's lad.
Inojin is Sai's and Ino's.
Chouchou is Chouji's and Karui's lass.
Bolt and twin sister Himawari, obviously. cheesy

Now Mini-Lee is Lee's and (?)
Now Kishi is making us think Sakura isn't Sarada's mom. And Sakura's evasive attitude, hm.
Sasuke's been away for years, ne? Issorait. The wandering Uchiha.

Now that leaves Gaara, Shino, Kiba, Suigetsu, Juugo, Omoi, Sarui, Tenten, Kankouro and miscellaneous.
That is why I said Kishi has started again - keeping someone in suspense. Now, did Sakura and Sasuke sign an agreement for Sakura to take care of Sarada while he pretends to the whole world that he is married to Sakura (na by force to answer Mrs. abi shame catch am when she see Naruto and Hinata grin grin)

I can't wait for the next chapter. Naruto may likely be the first person to see Sasuke and then, there may be the issue of lack of trust from his other comrades.

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.