Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647643 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2015
LMFAO grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tomtoxic: 8:47pm On May 14, 2015
Is any new episode or chapter out
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:01pm On May 14, 2015
(Sharpening pencils)
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:02pm On May 14, 2015
Tomtoxic:
Is any new episode or chapter out

Yes, it is.
Re: Naruto Information by Tomtoxic: 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
firestar:

Yes, it is.
tanks a lot lemme go check et awt
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 2:18am On May 15, 2015
Useless fillers still happening on the Anime front.... Nawa....
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:32am On May 16, 2015
loool rapmike inviting trouble. but yh...spot on.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 16, 2015
Pls I'm a little bit confused here... Is naruto shipudden and Naruto the last movie of different story line.. I don't get oo.... Tho have not been following for sometime now.
Re: Naruto Information by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2015
moxygunshot:
am new to this thread so i dont know if sumone has asked this question......wot will it take or who will be able to defeat avatar aang if there is a crossover btw naruto and avatar: the last airbender.........assuming he is able to bend lightening

Well, Aang's best feat is raising a portion of the ocean or something in Book 1. That has been calculated at around city level or so.
So, he probably isn't beating anyone stronger than Nagato. Especially considering the fact that most Naruto characters have a large speed advantage.

And Kaguya vs Aizen? Hilarious. Kaguya wrecks him. No one in the HST is a match for Kaguya (She's stronger than Hokage Naruto who could overpower an attack that sliced the moon in half. Hell, her large Godou Dama would've destroyed the planet).
Aizen at best is able to destroy an island or so, Bijuu Mode Naruto would beat him.
His Shikai isn't an option here since Jinchuriki's are able to break out of much stronger illusions(Tsukuyomi), Kaguya would be able to too.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2015
How boring is the new manga. My God. it's like a naruto movie manifested into canon manga.

And before any of you come and accuse me of being a kishi hater, even your silence on three chapters says it all. I didn't even know it was out. I had to get that info in another thread. Says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:11am On May 19, 2015
*Sips Zobo.*
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2015
Hilarious cheesy

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:01am On May 21, 2015
Extreme emotion activates the doujutsu.

Just like Obito's, just like Sasuke's...
Re: Naruto Information by joseph1832(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2015
firestar:
What activated Itachi's?.
Re: Naruto Information by joseph1832(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2015
firestar:
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:31am On May 21, 2015
joseph1832:

I'm only aware of what activated his MS, and that's Shisui's apparent demise.

Even that is questionable. We are made to believe that Shisui is gone. Unless he's not, Shin is an unknown.
Re: Naruto Information by joseph1832(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2015
firestar:

I'm only aware of what activated his MS, and that's Shisui's apparent demise.

Even that is questionable. We are made to believe that Shisui is gone. Unless he's not, Shin is an unknown.
Well initially we thought he killed Shisui to activate his MS, but we know better now.

I still believe Shisui death has nothing to do with how Itachi activated his MS. Shisui gave Itachi his eye remember?. His remaining eye that is. Lol.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:40pm On May 21, 2015
joseph1832:
Well initially we thought he killed Shisui to activate his MS, but we know better now.

I still believe Shisui death has nothing to do with how Itachi activated his MS. Shisui gave Itachi his eye remember?. His remaining eye that is. Lol.

Ah. He did. And Itachi destroyed it after he hexed himself with it.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:41pm On May 21, 2015
Hyuga.
Re: Naruto Information by hyuga(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2015
firestar:
Hyuga.
Nanni firestar-chuan
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:47pm On May 21, 2015
hyuga:

Nanni firestar-chuan

Say something.
I see your moniker, and I remember Neji. sad
Re: Naruto Information by hyuga(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2015
firestar:

Say something.
I see your moniker, and I remember Neji. sad
he was the reason I chose this moniker... well, not been feeling the gaiden ... now someone has obitos eyes on a structure that looks like premature jubi... that's why am still silent till the heat gets turned on.. besides, when will they stop the damn filler
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:05pm On May 21, 2015
hyuga:

he was the reason I chose this moniker... well, not been feeling the gaiden ... now someone has obitos eyes on a structure that looks like premature jubi... that's why am still silent till the heat gets turned on.. besides, when will they stop the damn filler

Bear it. I'm silently following the storyline as well.

I have a few guesses on who this caped person is. And it's not pretty. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by hyuga(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2015
firestar:

I have a few guesses on who this caped person is. And it's not pretty. undecided
Orochimaru?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:19pm On May 21, 2015
hyuga:

Orochimaru?

That stitched sharingan is a messy work. Orochimaru is a staunch perfectionist. He'll rather kidnap Sarada, Bolt or Hinawari for their mixed bloodlines or propagate stem cells of powerful bloodlines like what Kabuto did.
Re: Naruto Information by hyuga(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2015
firestar:

That stitched sharingan is a messy work. Orochimaru is a staunch perfectionist. He'll rather kidnap Sarada, Bolt or Hinawari for their mixed bloodlines or propagate stem cells of powerful bloodlines like what Kabuto did.

since I or we don't know the objective of the other party, i guess we or I can't narrow down the suspects

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2015
firestar:

I still think the caped guy, and his side kick are uchiha outcasts.
they could have remained hidden all these years, bidding their time.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:31pm On May 21, 2015
And it seems the Endless fillers have finally come to an end.... Next week it's back to the battlefield ✔✔✔

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by YBAR(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2015
nani667:
And it seems the Endless fillers have finally come to an end.... Next week it's back to the battlefield ✔✔✔

i hope so
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 3:28pm On May 22, 2015
firestar:
shocked grin
Please don't. I beg you. grin
Lmao! Why not? Youth is cool, please. Weird is sexy too. grin
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 4:10pm On May 22, 2015
moski5:

its been long Naruto lost interest in Sakura if not b4 pains fight After

You're kidding, right? When his dad showed up on the battlefield when Sakura was healing Naruto, do you remember what happened? As far as we know, Naruto stayed hung up on Sakura until the end of the series.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
HydrogenOHazard:
do you know what you will look like if you dress in Gaara outfit in NIGERIA a native doctor or baba lawo with calabash
What don't look at me like that firestar was also thinking it a just saying it.

Lmao @ Babalawo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.