Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647409 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Jarizod1:
presently Watching hunter X hunter

Y'all should check it out cool

Firestar misssclassy lexander
Tosyn007
Kimco
For those who have which do you prefer? Naruto for me cheesy

easily hunter x hunter...its close tho. Naruto for the early action scenes, hunter for the indepth story.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2015
kimco:

easily hunter x hunter...its close tho. Naruto for the early action scenes, hunter for the indepth story.
so on point

Please bro go to
https://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final

To vote Jarizod like this I vote Jarizod Cc NLjega

Please tell some of ur friends and fellow anime lovers
Please help a brother sir
Re: Naruto Information by megasamuel(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
What site can I download the latest episodes of the anime
Re: Naruto Information by Leyqute(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
megasamuel:
What site can I download the latest episodes of the anime

naruchigodotcom try the wap site for mobile friendly formats
Re: Naruto Information by megasamuel(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Leyqute:

naruchigodotcom try the wap site for mobile friendly formats
any other suggestions, don't really understand the site, or kindly post the link to the download page
Re: Naruto Information by Leyqute(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
megasamuel:
any other suggestions, don't really understand the site, or kindly post the link to the download page

try wapdotnaruchigodotcom
Re: Naruto Information by Leyqute(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Nah d previous episode at d end dey showed a preview of wats to come in d nxt episode nd dey showed a scene of d war dats why I think so.
As for d fillers normally dey are meant to giv us a comprehensive view of d mysteries or events showed or stated in d anime itself dats need better clarification but d thing is dey introduced some unnecessary episodes which aint really important nd dey keep repeating some filler scenes I dont know why anyway we blame d anime team nd director.
Also d other time is to create much more distance between d manga and d anime but since naruto shippuden manga is done I think dey are doin dat 4 naruto gaiden (this is just my own opinion).

Did you see what was served today?

Also did you notice that the next episode won't be any different from what was released today?

They're now changing style, 70% filler, the rest 30%. They are f-ing up. I'm tired of these people. I'll probably read manga for the rest of the story and ignore the anime totally.

Really annoying people.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Leyqute:

Also did you notice that the next episode won't be any different from what was released today?

They're now changing style, 70% filler, the rest 30%. They are f-ing up. I'm tired of these people. I'll probably read manga for the rest of the story and ignore the anime totally.

Really annoying people.

made that decision years ago, immediately after Gaara was rescued.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jarizod1:
tosyn baba, PLEASE I am contesting for Mr nairaland. . Please I need ur support today and dat of my fellow Naruto lovers. .

Sorry i didn't know it has a cut off time
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
kimco:

oh how cliché. Should've have known when your post was about naru x hina love nest. Very firestar-like ( runs from firestar's heat vision gaze)

undecided
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kaycee7:
Oya, Naruto and Hinata, get to work and give us a byakugan baby. I no like to see waste of kekkei genkai.

aswear if na me marry hinata hen, we go don geh like 42 kids, god i love that girl!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Nah d previous episode at d end dey showed a preview of wats to come in d nxt episode nd dey showed a scene of d war dats why I think so.
As for d fillers normally dey are meant to giv us a comprehensive view of d mysteries or events showed or stated in d anime itself dats need better clarification but d thing is dey introduced some unnecessary episodes which aint really important nd dey keep repeating some filler scenes I dont know why anyway we blame d anime team nd director.
Also d other time is to create much more distance between d manga and d anime but since naruto shippuden manga is done I think dey are doin dat 4 naruto gaiden (this is just my own opinion).

Please they shu jos up & start naruto gaiden anime then rrrubbbbish
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
solodox:

aswear if na me marry hinata hen, we go don geh like 42 kids, god i love that girl!

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
kimco:
you guys are trying ooo. there's really nothing interesting going on in this manga yet u find things to talk about.

And for those complaining about naruto and sasuke being weak. Did you not know that kishi gave those two too much power theh are basically superman in narutoverse now? they are white bread (naruto more so than before) they have become boring so in order to keep interest he needs to die down their super powers. look how stupid naruto was to allow the sword pierce him when he has the perception and speed equal to a god. kishi....

I agree but I still think it is a little too early for criticism. Like someone stated earlier Naruto and Sasuke were probably rusty and out of practice, hence the mending Naruto received at first...They are hands on now, I doubt Naruto and Sasuke would make that mistake again.

The story is filling up...Let's give it time, I think think this series might be better than the original sef.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Graviton2:

I agree but I still think it is a little too early for criticism. Like someone stated earlier Naruto and Sasuke were probably rusty and out of practice, hence the mending Naruto received at first...They are hands on now, I doubt Naruto and Sasuke would make that mistake again.

The story is filling up...Let's give it time, I think think this series might be better than the original sef.

Story feels like a manga filler. Think bleach's fullbring arc, but a lil better as of now.
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Leyqute:

Really annoying people.

Fillers woulda made sense small if we didn't have to read the manga earlier. Once you read the manga first before watching the anime, there will be issues with fillings and it would make the show look dumb.
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Leyqute:

Really annoying people.
I dont know wats wrong with dem last yr too was d same thing, d filler was frm like jan-june, d naruto anime team is really bleeping up well hopefully d fillers ends dis week
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Seriously this new naruto manga really sucks i just finished reading it to the current episode and its just crap, kishi should just say he is tired of drawing. Naruto now is just crap
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
slimthugchimee:
Seriously this new naruto manga really sucks i just finished reading it to the current episode and its just crap, kishi should just say he is tired of drawing. Naruto now is just crap

It's not Crap and I am enjoying it. The storyline is still building up.

At least it's better than watching the fillers infested Anime of Naruto shippudden.
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello peeps, don't blame urself for being a die hard fan of Naruto....

Accept One Piece Mugiwara,

Tomorrow may be too late

Before you turn all JetLee on me,

He ran out of the door.......

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by grinace(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
I'd give u a list go watch these since naruto is over baruto or whatsoever naruto gaiden bla bla to me are just nonsense fillers ...
1 one piece;this one rocks

1.5 one punch man; man this is one hell of a manga its about superheroes although the anime's not out to b released by September by madhouse

1.5 koruko no basket ;this one will make u want to go out and play basketball very very moah!!

2 sword art online my God I love this anime ...season 2 almost made me cry if not that I'm a man id have burst into tears.

3 steins gate ;all about time travel its a master piece

4 kenichi worlds strongest disciple ;about a young guy who wants to protect people so he trains hard.

5 lastly attack on the titans; masterpiece about humans and giants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
TopsyKrete:
Hello peeps, don't blame urself for being a die hard fan of Naruto....

Accept One Piece Mugiwara,

Tomorrow may be too late

Before you turn all JetLee on me,

He ran out of the door.......
Im thinking some on this thread watch dat too like u and me, by d way d current OP arc is just too long haaa its more dan a yr almost 1 yr six months.
(No be sey we no know who go fight nd win at last)
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
I honestly don't know how guys find one piece interesting. Quit watching
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura....same same.
Re: Naruto Information by moxygunshot(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Darcwudz:
Lol.....na by force....
yes, na by force
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
firestar:

undecided
lol na play adey play ooo, make u noe vex ooo abeg.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
grinace:
I'd give u a list go watch these since naruto is over baruto or whatsoever naruto gaiden bla bla to me are just nonsense fillers ...
1 one piece;this one rocks

1.5 one punch man; man this is one hell of a manga its about superheroes although the anime's not out to b released by September by madhouse

1.5 koruko no basket ;this one will make u want to go out and play basketball very very moah!!

2 sword art online my God I love this anime ...season 2 almost made me cry if not that I'm a man id have burst into tears.

3 steins gate ;all about time travel its a master piece

4 kenichi worlds strongest disciple ;about a young guy who wants to protect people so he trains hard.

5 lastly attack on the titans; masterpiece about humans and giants

It appears you are new here, no?
Welcome by the way.

We all have either read or watched the above listed, even more.

And dissected even the artwork, rendering ( symbolic, translation) and continuity.
Do you have any critique on the 7th Hokage Series?
cheesy

Make it real good though... ignore that I'm a lady.
I don't tolerate wack theories. grin wink
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
kimco:

lol na play adey play ooo, make u noe vex ooo abeg.

If I hear. smiley
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Let's take it easy with the new Naruto series, its still heating up. At least Sasuke's real eys are back and Naruto can use his f**king Bushins..... Did anyone notice the smile on Sasuke's face when he saw Sarada attack all those shines? H fit train that girl last, last.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
kimco:

Story feels like a manga filler. Think bleach's fullbring arc, but a lil better as of now.

Chai! You haven't changed. grin
Re: Naruto Information by grinace(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
firestar:

It appears you are new here, no?
Welcome by the way.

We all have either read or watched the above listed, even more.

And dissected even the artwork, rendering ( symbolic, translation) and continuity.
Do you have any critique on the 7th Hokage Series?
cheesy

Make it real good though... ignore that I'm a lady.
I don't tolerate wack theories. grin wink
hurrah! a lady who watches anime's I actually I've been searching so long one its rare....sorry for my post I'd modify and remove it if u want madmozelle
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
You all should watch nisekoi Tokyo ghoul and shokugeki no soma... Any news on attack on titans anime

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.