Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647529 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
solodox:

trust me hun in the short while that ive developed interest in narutoverse (and an incurable crush on hinata, the most beautiful 'noichi ever in one fell swoop...)
i have acquired things that are next to impossible to get... appart from the fact that i have executed the god mod on my naruto rendering him virtually... GOD! i even have Deidara's art timeline and all the mugen characters unlocked in nns3 on the xbox... do you know how crazy cool that is? every sikiratu and her second nephew can watch an anime, read a manga and quote from a 10mb pdf data book... do what i have done then come lets compare consoles!

Well that was an uncomfortable info.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Troublesome. undecided
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Well my fellow naruto watchers, newbies and oldies, now that the spin off is over...do you agree with me that it was crap? Or am I the only one that shares this view. Tosyn, graviton, ihedinobi, wacky, rapmike, firestar, pickebeau....etc.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
firestar:
Troublesome. undecided

You called?

But I need a link to the other sections/threads you participate in. I need to witness why you have so many fans. I'm intrigued.
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
kimco:

At episode 300+ where I finally called it quits, one piece characters were still winning fights jux becos of nakama power. Everyone of them. Zorro cud survive multiple cuts and win against his unscarthed opponent. The friendship bullshite was waaaaaay over used. Sense of adventure is great though. But it's really overhyped.
Ah thank you 4 dat. (sorry 4 derailing ooo)
The constant use of willpower every time was too much though its get much better if u continue u might actually like it but those parts cud piss one off. It was always abt will power, d protagonist wud get beaten badly I mean extremely bad den one mumu frm somewhere wud say u can do it u can do it after being wounded severly nd blood gushing all over and d boy kept beating opponents far stronger dan him with dat willpower alone as if hes d only one with willpower, naruto sef even with d nine tails had to still grow a lot if at a tender age he cud defeat some1 like orochimaru it wud seem somehow.
I was watching one episode of naruto like dat nd saw how a ninja died wen he was pierced with a kunai if it was OP dey can stab a person multiple times nd wud still survive, jumping up nd down d nxt day.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Ah thank you 4 dat. (sorry 4 derailing ooo)
The constant use of willpower every time was too much though its get much better if u continue u might actually like it but those parts cud piss one off. It was always abt will power, d protagonist wud get beaten badly I mean extremely bad den one mumu frm somewhere wud say u can do it u can do it after being wounded severly nd blood gushing all over and d boy kept beating opponents far stronger dan him with dat willpower alone as if hes d only one with willpower, naruto sef even with d nine tails had to still grow a lot if at a tender age he cud defeat some1 like orochimaru it wud seem somehow.
I was watching one episode of naruto like dat nd saw how a ninja died wen he was pierced with a kunai if it was OP dey can stab a person multiple times nd wud still survive, jumping up nd down d nxt day.

Or bleach where people who are cut in two still live and the espada uno who was cut once still managed to die or ichimaru gin (man I must really hate bleach) anyways yeah the will power from friendships is ruining shounen mangas for me. Also the constant need of protagonists to turn everyone they meet into a friend is really grating on my nerves (see jojo's bizzare adventure for this eg) I need a proper manga to watch now and if it has friendship/ bromance then it's a no no
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:02am On Jul 04, 2015
kimco:
Well my fellow naruto watchers, newbies and oldies, now that the spin off is over...do you agree with me that it was crap? Or am I the only one that shares this view. Tosyn, graviton, ihedinobi, wacky, rapmike, firestar, pickebeau....etc.

So, write and draw yours Kimco and let me be the judge of that.

undecided

I actually learnt from this with all its supposed shortcomings. It reminds me of sacred texts in a way.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2015
kimco:

You called?

But I need a link to the other sections/threads you participate in. I need to witness why you have so many fans. I'm intrigued.

Such obsession is unhealthy. Seriously.
What gives? undecided
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Madara should be battling Gai in the Anime.... They wasted over half of yesterday's episode on filler.... Next week's episode is gonna be filler... Na wa
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2015
nani667:
Madara should be battling Gai in the Anime.... They wasted over half of yesterday's episode on filler.... Next week's episode is gonna be filler... Na wa

You know, I've stopped watching the anime for now. It's torture. It's Tsukiyomi. It's feels more like 72 weeks of rewinds rather than 72 hours of just standing there and enduring stabs to the chest.

Continously.
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2015
No motivation to follow up this spin-off whatsoever...angry
Re: Naruto Information by Blackeard(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2015
*sigh*
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
firestar:

You know, I've stopped watching the anime for now. It's torture. It's Tsukiyomi It's feels more like 72 weeks of rewinds rather than 72 hours of just standing there and enduring stabs to the chest.

Continously.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by mcpat(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Phew, started the battle segment and i have been too busy to come back on the thread. such a drab! Apologies!!!

When i say a battle i mean a battle and not saying who wins let me go first on Naruto vs Ichigo;of cause i am with naruto on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZzhUtKpCZ4

You make your comment based on their previous fights pitching your points on fighting strength, speed, summoning and previous battles. You can also reference pages of the manga for clarification.

Naruto has Better durability, speed(ichigo is faster), energy progection (his bijuu dama was strong enough to even out against a combined Bijuu Dama from 5 tailed beasts, and one single bijuu dama by itself can blow up a mountain with ease), strength (he punched 5 individual bijuu dama, and sent them flying pretty far, in a sec.), and all-around more versatile.

He also has different modes with different abilities and more variety from his base mode all the way to complete kyuubi mode. Sage mode is better at certain things, while kyuubi mode is better at others. Not only that, but his clone system of fighting is pretty damn good now. He's constantly using them for specific, and different purposes, AND clones can enter different modes if he wishes (One clone using Sage mode, while another uses the kyuubi chakra).

Not only that, but he has Kurama fully on his side now. So, Ichigo is really fighting the two of them. Also, their strategies are known only to them. They can pretty much work together, and Kurama makes up for all the fighting experience that Naruto might lack (although he has a lot himself).

As far as weapons go, Ichigo may have the superior weaponry for most of the match and he can quite easily dominate Naruto's base form, but Naruto's transformations will be too much for Ichigo to handle- well, maybe not Sage Mode, but Kyuubi Chakra Mode, Bijuu Mode and Six Paths Sage Mode, definitely.

There's a confirmed feat that puts Naruto at Meteorite-buster level destructive power and Moon-level durability. In the Manga, Naruto destroys meteorites using his Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken. Then, later, in The Last: Naruto The Movie, he tanks an attack that splits the moon in half, quite easily, too. This puts Naruto at a much higher level than Kenpachi who, right now, as far as i've read, is considered stronger than Ichigo. Naruto also has a healing factor and an instagib, via his Senju Cells and Gudoudama respectively.

Ichigo is smarter than Naruto, but Naruto has outsmarted and deceived opponents who are smarter AND have decades of experience on him.

Naruto wins this. Not easy, but he is pretty much superior.

Lets Battle
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
mcpat:
Phew, started the battle segment and i have been too busy to come back on the thread. such a drab! Apologies!!!

When i say a battle i mean a battle and not saying who wins let me go first on Naruto vs Ichigo;of cause i am with naruto on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZzhUtKpCZ4

You make your comment based on their previous fights pitching your points on fighting strength, speed, summoning and previous battles. You can also reference pages of the manga for clarification.

Naruto has Better durability, speed(ichigo is faster), energy progection (his bijuu dama was strong enough to even out against a combined Bijuu Dama from 5 tailed beasts, and one single bijuu dama by itself can blow up a mountain with ease), strength (he punched 5 individual bijuu dama, and sent them flying pretty far, in a sec.), and all-around more versatile.

He also has different modes with different abilities and more variety from his base mode all the way to complete kyuubi mode. Sage mode is better at certain things, while kyuubi mode is better at others. Not only that, but his clone system of fighting is pretty damn good now. He's constantly using them for specific, and different purposes, AND clones can enter different modes if he wishes (One clone using Sage mode, while another uses the kyuubi chakra).

Not only that, but he has Kurama fully on his side now. So, Ichigo is really fighting the two of them. Also, their strategies are known only to them. They can pretty much work together, and Kurama makes up for all the fighting experience that Naruto might lack (although he has a lot himself).

As far as weapons go, Ichigo may have the superior weaponry for most of the match and he can quite easily dominate Naruto's base form, but Naruto's transformations will be too much for Ichigo to handle- well, maybe not Sage Mode, but Kyuubi Chakra Mode, Bijuu Mode and Six Paths Sage Mode, definitely.

There's a confirmed feat that puts Naruto at Meteorite-buster level destructive power and Moon-level durability. In the Manga, Naruto destroys meteorites using his Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken. Then, later, in The Last: Naruto The Movie, he tanks an attack that splits the moon in half, quite easily, too. This puts Naruto at a much higher level than Kenpachi who, right now, as far as i've read, is considered stronger than Ichigo. Naruto also has a healing factor and an instagib, via his Senju Cells and Gudoudama respectively.

Ichigo is smarter than Naruto, but Naruto has outsmarted and deceived opponents who are smarter AND have decades of experience on him.

Naruto wins this. Not easy, but he is pretty much superior.

Lets Battle

No battle.
This is a strictly Naruto thread please.
Here's a link:

https://www.nairaland.com/73091/naruto-shippuden-versus-new-bleach

You cool with that?
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
firestar:

No battle.
Here's a link:

You cool with that?

well he has to be cool with that... if he doesnt want a shinra beat-down from the calvary... am jus saying nio!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
...and lest I forget, the largest Comic Con in Sub-Saharan Africa will take place on the 18th and 19th of September.

Otaku members, good news! The best manga and anime will be available so bring your data and power banks with you. Cosplay too. Please dress decently for all that's holy. undecided other regions will be watching. .. and I'll be damned if we're not Original

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
firestar:
...and lest I forget, the largest Comic Con in Sub-Saharan Africa will take place on the 18th and 19th of September.

Otaku members, good news! The best manga and anime will be available so bring your data and power banks with you. Cosplay too. Please dress decently for all that's holy. undecided other regions will be watching. .. and I'll be damned if we're not Original

WHERE
Re: Naruto Information by mcpat(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
firestar:

No battle.
Here's a link:

You cool with that?

A naruto without battles, really?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by bigblangston: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
mcpat:

A naruto without battles, really?
I lik ur battle thingy, it's soo cool
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mcpat.

No manga other than Naruto here.

Now, if you want to analyse whose jutsu give a landscape a makeover of demi-god proportions within the parameters of this thread's purpose, well by all means: let it rip!
Re: Naruto Information by moxygunshot(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kaycee7:

Not all Naruto fans are gamers.
it takes a lot of time and d type of dedication you put into a relationship with dangote's daughter to b able to unlock all mugen characters
Re: Naruto Information by moxygunshot(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
solodox:
by the way did y'all see this...
www.blastr.com/2015-4-27/after-15-years-naruto-finally-reveals-kakashi-hatakes-full-face
nooooo........put thd fu**ing mask back...its only fun when mystery is involved
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
moxygunshot:

nooooo........put thd fu**ing mask back...its only fun when mystery is involved

thats the exact same line i screamed when i saw it too! Why kishi? Why...
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
If that was the end, that spin-off was total shít. Kishi is crazy. angry
Re: Naruto Information by mcpat(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2015
bigblangston:
I lik ur battle thingy, it's soo cool

Arigato bigbanglangston but i must abide by the thread rules. Starting a new thread would be a chore since i would not always be online to make it lively.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by mcpat(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2015
firestar:
Mcpat.

No manga other than Naruto here.

Now, if you want to analyse whose jutsu give a landscape a makeover of demi-god proportions within the parameters of this thread's purpose, well by all means: let it rip!

Okay kunoichi,

Lets go back to the basics, What is your best OP summoning and why?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
solodox:

Thanks bawse!
... So... Where the beerbust dey happen?

I'm a man of the purple flower

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
kimco:

I think the crap of a story book was made for our children. Where da is Pickabeau aka Orochimaru?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
mcpat:

Okay kunoichi,

Lets go back to the basics, What is your best OP summoning and why?

Reverse summons.
Especially Namikaze's FTG, Toad Reverse Summoning (RS) and The Snake Contract RS used by Suigetsu for Sasuke.

Mark an object or person. Then switch places(Minato vs. Kyuubi).
The Need for Speed(Minato vs. Iwagakure). Travel (Minato's FTG Squad). Catch your opponent unawares. Escape at the last moment (Deidera vs. Sasuke)
You have the element of surprise.

Deadly.

Same question to you.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
firestar:

Such obsession is unhealthy. Seriously. What gives? undecided
You know what you are right. stopping this instance.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
firestar:

So, write and draw yours Kimco and let me be the judge of that.

undecided

I actually learnt from this with all its supposed shortcomings. It reminds me of sacred texts in a way.

Flawed logic firestar. Expected better from you seriously.

There are a thousand and one things in this world that we enjoy yet cannot do. Does it mean we can tell the good from the bad? Should I know how to draw a manga before I can critique it? I'm dissappointed in you for that comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.