Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647575 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 3:11am On Jul 11, 2015
lovers of Death Note manga and code geass should read Liars Game manga. very intellectual
Re: Naruto Information by oluwanoni: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
joshuamoses101:
Is it just me or am I finding FAIRYTALE really interesting has anyone read/watched it?

Fairy tale is fantastic ..... And it keeps getting better, l like it more than naruto tho....my favourite characters are their S class wizards...topnotch.. I think we should open a thread for that.
Re: Naruto Information by joshuamoses101(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
oluwanoni:

Fairy tale is fantastic ..... And it keeps getting better, l like it more than naruto tho....my favourite characters are their S class wizards...topnotch.. I think we should open a thread for that.
I agree but I don't think I will ever like any anime better than naruto
Re: Naruto Information by oluwanoni: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
joshuamoses101:
I agree but I don't think I will ever like any anime better than naruto

I like naruto...but when they start story hmmm....especially the anime, I dont have the patience to read manga...I wait for a month b4 watching/downloading..
Re: Naruto Information by bigblangston: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
oluwanoni:

I like naruto...but when they start story hmmm....especially the anime, I dont have the patience to read manga...I wait for a month b4 watching/downloading..
Fairytail was very good back then but dis one dey re airing is nt cooooooool.... Dey reduced d powers of laxus,gildart,erza and even natsu... I thought fairytail was d best until I jammed naruto. Fairytail can't be compared wit naruto... I can remember Zeref
Re: Naruto Information by olyrayy(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Gys, where can I download naruto movie: the last.
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2015
olyrayy:
Gys, where can I download naruto movie: the last.

do you torrent?
Re: Naruto Information by olyrayy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
solodox:

do you torrent?
Sometimes but the file sizes are usually very large.
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
olyrayy:
Sometimes but the file sizes are usually very large.

Well, what i got off kickass.to is a few mb shy of 700mb decent quality buh korean was the spoken language as the japanese dvd release is slated for the 22nd. I have a guy who has sworn to upload it by the 23rd if his copy comes so you wanna wait till the 23rd for the japanese version? Which is promising to be at least a 1gb dvdrip
Re: Naruto Information by orogodoganyin(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
bigblangston:
Fairytail was very good back then but dis one dey re airing is nt cooooooool.... Dey reduced d powers of laxus,gildart,erza and even natsu... I thought fairytail was d best until I jammed naruto. Fairytail can't be compared wit naruto... I can remember Zeref

used to watch fairytail back in d day too. lost interest after that guy who used to wear mask disappeared
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Firestar, check out the Sasuke picture on my profile.

What's do you think? Isn't it nice? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:
Firestar, check out the Sasuke picture on my profile.

What's do you think? Isn't it nice? cheesy
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Long time people! How are we? Talking to y'all live from Kano state. Anyway, I'm sure many of you must have heard about this game 'quiz up'. If you're interested, add up the username - The Noblesse and we can challenge ourselves to a Naruto game. Available for Windows mobile, Android and iOS platform.
Seems this Naruto Gaiden is like a small series with different story line?

Wait!!! Did I just see misssclassy username here? Are you a Naruto fan too? Dou Itashimashite misssclassy-chan. Interesting signature - my very first here on Nairaland. And firestar has another kunoichi here with her.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Feraz:
Long time people! How are we? Talking to y'all live from Kano state. Anyway, I'm sure many of you must have heard about this game 'quiz up'. If you're interested, add up the username - The Noblesse and we can challenge ourselves to a Naruto game. Available for Windows mobile, Android and iOS platform.
Seems this Naruto Gaiden is like a small series with different story line?

Wait!!! Did I just see misssclassy username here? Are you a Naruto fan too? Dou Itashimashite misssclassy-chan. And firestar has another kunoichi here with her.

Yes, I am a Naruto fan.
I started watching it at the tail end of last year and since then, I have fallen in love with both the anime and manga
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:

Yes, I am a Naruto fan.
I started watching it at the tail end of last year and since then, I have fallen in love with both the anime and manga
Hahaha. Welcome!!! Feel free to ask questions here. . . I'm quite sure you were once a critic... wink
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Feraz:
Hahaha. Welcome!!! Feel free to ask questions here. . . I'm quite sure you were once a critic... wink

Yes I was once a critic, a serious one at that.
But one day I just decided to watch it from the beginning, and that was when I realized what I had been missing.

Naruto is bliss!

I am now addicted to it and funny enough, I don't care grin
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:

But one day I just decided to watch it from the beginning, and that was when I realized what I had been missing.

Naruto is bliss!

hehehe...almost the same story with Naruto lovers. A critic first, then a freak... Enjoy watching... I'll know if you'll change your favourite character after being exposed to more of them . . .
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Feraz:
hehehe...almost the same story with Naruto lovers. A critic first, then a freak... Enjoy watching... I'll know if you'll change your favourite character after being exposed to more of them . . .

I have finished reading the manga and I have watched every episode of the anime released, both in the normal Naruto and in the shippuden. Even the spinoff.

So I basically know all the characters undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:

I have finished reading the manga and I have watched every episode of the anime released, both in the normal Naruto and in the shippuden. Even the spinoff.

Between last year and this year? shocked I doff my hat for you. . .

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2015
misssclassy:

Naruto is bliss!

sounds very much like my sister, she would always laugh and yab the hell out of me when she sees my phone and I have like 200 videos and they're all anime..

Then towards the tail end of last year too..December precisely, she somehow got to watch Jiraiya vs pain to Konoha destruction with me, before I knew what was happening this girl had gone back to Naruto and started from the beginning..

Now she's current on both Naruto and One Piece grin in fact I would've asked if you were my sister but then again, she prefers One Piece to Naruto

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2015
UchihaItachi:

sounds very much like my sister, she would always laugh and yab the hell out of me when she sees my phone and I have like 200 videos and they're all anime..

Then towards the tail end of last year too..December precisely, she somehow got to watch Jiraiya vs pain to Konoha destruction with me, before I knew what was happening this girl had gone back to Naruto and started from the beginning..

Now she's current on both Naruto and One Piece grin in fact I would've asked if you were my sister but then again, she prefers One Piece to Naruto
i watch naruto thou but, i so much prefare one piece to naruto why

1- one piece has more characters than naruto
2-One piece is more funnier than naruto
3-one piece has many villans which are highly interlocked e.g emperors like kaido,bigmam, black beard, some people in the navy like akainu, world govt, shishibukais etc unlike naruto were the villan is only akatsuki
4- one piece has more longer arcs than naruto
5- naruto is more predictable than one piece

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
misssclassy:

Ehn ehn,all characters?wow!however,I doubt you have any iota of idea about these characters;idate,inari,kosuke,itama,baki,kegon,yoro,genma et kushimaru.they're also naruto characters,only someone enormously obsessed with the anime would have a glimpse of conception about those characters.do you have any?(Grin)
Re: Naruto Information by bi0nics: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
IZANAMI:

Ehn ehn,all characters?wow!however,I doubt you have any iota of idea about these characters;idate,inari,kosuke,itama,baki,kegon,yoro,genma et kushimaru.they're also naruto characters,only someone enormously obsessed with the anime would have a glimpse of conception about those characters.do you have any?(Grin)

FunnY...I knw all 0f 'em undecided
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
slimthugchimee:

3-one piece has many villans which are highly interlocked e.g emperors like kaido,bigmam, black beard, some people in the navy like akainu, world govt, shishibukais etc unlike naruto were the villan is only akatsuki

This one is wise.

A minute silence for all those badasses that had only 7 seconds to shine. I'm talking about those guys whether in Konoha or elsewhere, who had moments that made us gasp in enjoyment of their awesomeness.

Among these were: Ibiki the much touted best interrogator in the ninja world. His moment came when he took down a Pein summon and Path.

Four AMBU strike squad, these guys went freaking H. A. M. against the troublesome multiplier dog summon of Pein. They baked and electrocuted that dog like experts, their teamwork was unmatched in the series in my opinion.

Gama... The utter magnificent yet "clumsy" toad the J-man summoned against Pein. His combat ability was the best of any summons in the story.

Add any more u can think of.
Re: Naruto Information by MrCork: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
firestar:

Most seems to sense danger and fly... In ya face! angry

...hey sweeery ..are the real firestar? ...she one of ma favourite Midget Poooornno stars from the USA!... I watchd 100s of yor movies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
bi0nics:

Huhn?funny,what a faceless forum?there's apparently no proof you do.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
bi0nics:

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
slimthugchimee:

I agree with you, One Piece has much more depth

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by bi0nics: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
IZANAMI:

HEEHE..

Y0u jex asK questi0ns abouh dem
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Son of Oak aka MrCork...

Never knew you'd like manga.
Now, be a good sport and be decent around my moniker.

Aye?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
kraftykc:

This one is wise.

A minute silence for all those badasses that had only 7 seconds to shine. I'm talking about those guys whether in Konoha or elsewhere, who had moments that made us gasp in enjoyment of their awesomeness.

Among these were: Ibiki the much touted best interrogator in the ninja world. His moment came when he took down a Pein summon and Path.

Four AMBU strike squad, these guys went freaking H. A. M. against the troublesome multiplier dog summon of Pein. They baked and electrocuted that dog like experts, their teamwork was unmatched in the series in my opinion.

Gama... The utter magnificent yet "clumsy" toad the J-man summoned against Pein. His combat ability was the best of any summons in the story.

Add any more u can think of.

Gamabunta.

Kakashi's summons: Pakkun and Bull (adorable)

Hana Inuzuka (Kiba's sister) ninken triplets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.