Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647567 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Csami:

I do read the dialogues but understanding the action is something else. At times I get very confused cause I misread the actions but I have to hand it to you guys, y'all awesome. I think I'll just be patient and wait till the anime is complete.
Are you reading it in the correct sequence, i.e right to left? That may be a hindrance to your enjoyment.
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
rapmike:

The fact is that many One Piece fans come in here and start turning themselves to nuisances, that's why people on this thread don't take it easy on them, coupled with the fact that One Piece started too slow and lost bite after some time until fairly recently (like you guys said). But instead of bothering about One Piece, I will focus on Kingdom.

I'm sure he knows nothing about that
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
rapmike:

The fact is that many One Piece fans come in here and start turning themselves to nuisances, that's why people on this thread don't take it easy on them, coupled with the fact that One Piece started too slow and lost bite after some time until fairly recently (like you guys said). But instead of bothering about One Piece, I will focus on Kingdom.

By becoming nuisances you mean them trying to say 'watch OP, its better than Naruto' which is a fact and you guys flaring up on that....
And it wasn't 'fairly recently' OP got its game, it got it right from the start of the series. Entered top 3 the year twas released and has remained there 18years now....something no other series have achieved....
It all depends on what the reader is looking for, that determines if he'll catch the gist or not.

Welcome to Kingdom though. Enjoy the heads rolling live till it feels yours will roll along.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

By becoming nuisances you mean them trying to say 'watch OP, its better than Naruto' which is a fact and you guys flaring up on that....
And it wasn't 'fairly recently' OP got its game, it got it right from the start of the series. Entered top 3 the year twas released and has remained there 18years now....something no other series have achieved....
It all depends on what the reader is looking for, that determines if he'll catch the gist or not.

Welcome to Kingdom though. Enjoy the heads rolling live till it feels yours will roll along.

No, I mean things like this:

Itachi will beat Sasuke, Sasuke will beat Itachi......... Luffy is the best!

What is the meaning of that? Okay, the most recent one went as you said ( some1 simply advised another person to watch One Piece) but it has not always been like that. Most other times it has been st.upid comparisons between One Piece, Bleach and Naruto.

And yes, it was fairly recent, a lot of guys were uninterested in One Piece outside of Asia and tuned to Naruto. Those ratings matter nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
K then...that kinda rant was pretty bad and unnecessary though.
The ratings may not matter to ya, but that's what shows their stuff. A lot of guys both in and outta Asia don't like OP, and same goes to Naruto but generally, OP has always had more recognition. If twas 'fairly recently' there's no how twill break a worldwide record in 2011...it is its yearly consistency over time that did that.
You will just say you only learnt of it fairly recently
Re: Naruto Information by realtem(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Una no dey taya??
Re: Naruto Information by realtem(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Check this out guys. Gaara vs toph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGbN_fIoX0o
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

im sorry are you saying it was part of the top three d year it came out, where did u get that info from
can u post it.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

im sorry are you saying it was part of the top three d year it came out, where did u get that info from
can u post it.

My bad, twas a year after its release it entered top 3 and has remained there till date... The year of its release twas on 9th position.
Still, no series have achieved that.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=PRINCEZUKO1 post=38308243]
quote]
Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
rapmike:

Are you reading it in the correct sequence, i.e right to left? That may be a hindrance to your enjoyment.

Correct sequence! What does that even mean? All I see from right to left or left to right are drawing and some words attached. I know how read the dialogues but still doesn't change the fact that the actions are dry.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Csami:

Correct sequence! What does that even mean? All I see from right to left or left to right are drawing and some words attached. I know how read the dialogues but still doesn't change the fact that the actions are dry.

Have you read comics before? Like Marvel or DC comics?
Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
rapmike:

Have you read comics before? Like Marvel or DC comics?

Yep!
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Csami:

Yep!

Well, the way you enjoy that is the same way you enjoy manga, only that it may not be as detailed as comics. The best way to enjoy manga is to start from the beginning and continue gradually. And use your imagination!
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
rapmike:

@bolded, epic Anime/Manga, after watching the Season 1 of the anime, I read the manga tirelessly, even through midnight till like 2am. Shin of the Hi shin Unit.
I think I fell in love with it because of the Naruto like storyline, even though there's no Justu or special magic tricks or boosts.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Dottune:
@bolded, epic Anime/Manga, after watching the Season 1 of the anime, I read the manga tirelessly, even through midnight till like 2am. Shin of the Hi shin Unit.
I think I fell in love with it because of the Naruto like storyline, even though there's no Justu or special magic tricks or boosts.

Do you care to come over......https://www.nairaland.com/2464148/kingdom-anime-manga/3#38326150
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hashirana vs 8th gate Maito Gai. Who wins? I mean can Shinobi no kami withstand the onslaught
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tosyn007:
Hashirana vs 8th gate Maito Gai. Who wins? I mean can Shinobi no kami withstand the onslaught
Did u see wat he did to madara, even powerful ninjas wont be able to withstand dat.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

You don't come to a fan thread and tell others to watch another anime because it's better than their favourite anime and expect a warm welcome bro. Expecting the opposite is insane, actually.

And maybe for u, one piece took off and never looked back, but for me who actuallygave it a chance (300+ episodes is very generous) it never did. Maybe it has now. Might actually check it out again when I'm bored and have nothing else to watch.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
kimco:

You don't come to a fan thread and tell others to watch another anime because it's better than their favourite anime and expect a warm welcome bro. Expecting the opposite is insane, actually.

And maybe for u, one piece took off and never looked back, but for me who actuallygave it a chance (300+ episodes is very generous) it never did. Maybe it has now. Might actually check it out again when I'm bored and have nothing else to watch.

You're more direct than I am..

Humor me, 8th gate Gai vs Shinobi no kami
Re: Naruto Information by nerdfrost(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Abeg who knows any sure site for downloading naruto manga
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
kimco:

OK, you got bored and wanted to start up something you were present when it ended.
And again, its not just for me....with 2 Guinness world records and an 8years consistent position, OP has proven that it stands on top of all. At this point, it doesn't matter what 'you think' about it...
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
nerdfrost:
Abeg who knows any sure site for downloading naruto manga

If you're using Android, download mangarock app into it. Look up Naruto and download the chapters.

Or go to narutobase.net and download chapter by chapter. You may need to register though.
Re: Naruto Information by nerdfrost(m): 12:30am On Sep 28, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

If you're using Android, download mangarock app into it. Look up Naruto and download the chapters.

Or go to narutobase.net and download chapter by chapter. You may need to register though.

thanks man
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:02am On Sep 28, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

OK, you got bored and wanted to start up something you were present when it ended.
And again, its not just for me....with 2 Guinness wild records and an 8years consistent position, OP has proven that it stands on top of all. At this point, it doesn't matter what 'you think' about it...
Come Una never taya by d way if its 8 yrs doesnt it contradict ur previous statment where u said it started being top place after a yr it was released
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Come Una never taya by d way if its 8 yrs doesnt it contradict ur previous statment where u said it started being top place after a yr it was released

Not really....it has been in top 3 ranking since 1999 (16 years now) and has been ranking 1st since 2007(8 consecutive years). Still currently leading this year which will make its 9th year in a row (and 17 years). 2000-2003 it also had its 4 years unbeaten.

nerdfrost:
thanks man

Welcome.
Re: Naruto Information by solodox(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2015
rapmike:

Open your One Piece thread jare.

I am totally behind that advice! as a naruto fan i was averse to one piece buh everywhere i turn to its 'atta boy luffy' 'knock em dead luffy' and many more! so me don port o! will be in touch sha, love hinata too much to just leave her like that!
LUFFY ALL THE WAY!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

lol, clearly you dont know what predictability means. What you just mentioned as the flow of OP happened in just 10 of 28 arcs and fact still remains that you can never tell where the trouble is or how it'll go till it all ends and that's how Oda keeps his audience till the end. If you say OP has storyline faults, come to the thread lets discuss it. And pls dont come telling me how you think the story should've been written, point out flaws in the writing. The only credible fault one can give it is its arts style, yet that's the style best suited for its frequent fun times. A stupid story is when your greatest villain is a good-boy-turn-bad because the girl who friendzoned him died.
LMAO! Epic punchline!

But was it his fault? Did Madara not decide everything that happened?

Hello guys! How are we? Long time!!!

Who here reads Noblesse?
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
kimco:

Don't evun botha.....it'z nut a manga u follow without ya memory 100% attention.
Followimg it when bored is a lazy style of reading or watching.
So guy, don't evun waste ya time.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Where can I download videos of naruto anime.

Wanna continue after yamato started dreaming when the light of the tree got into him at the war
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Largas:
Where can I download videos of naruto anime.

Wanna continue after yamato started dreaming when the light of the tree got into him at the war
www.naruchigo.com
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.