Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,079 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (646731 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
v3:

If you chakra is wind natured then the only thing you could possibly, most likely do with it is create a rasengan or wind-based attacks, like Asuma did. So far, naruto has developed the rasengan past what its previous users have been able achieve.

Another thing worth noting is though naruto can control the 9 tails and use its chakra,its ONLY a minute fraction of what the REAL chakra is. .here're reasons why i feel so.

The 9 tails is the strongest of all the beast - there's no ten tails yet.
If its that powerful and Naruto can control it, why can he manage just two bijuu rasengans in RS mode?

Bee has control of the hachibi and can produce as manage tailed beast bombs as he likes but naruto has tried on 2/3 attempts but failed. . and thats because the 9-tails hasn't surrendered TOTALLY.

@wacky
There's some truth in what Laxender says. Sasuke would've been long dead if not for last-minute saves by either people/jutsu, besides Kishimoto likes him so he keeps saving his gayazz grin cheesy

Now tell me this. . .

Pound for pound, skill for skill. .Do you think Sasuke would've survived after battles with Mizukage/Tsuchikage,Itachi, Killer Bee. . .?

there are a lot of things you can do with wind Natured Chakra, ah check out Sora and Danzo and what they did with wind natured Chakra,
The fault is not with the Chakra but with Naruto's level of control over it.
1. The amount of chakra with naruto is only half of the total it was as of the time before the nine tails before it's attack.
2. The fact that one has Chakra does not mean he'll have access to all the chakra. The problem is the control he has with the nine tails you can't compare the control naruto has with control Bee has, Bee works hand in hand with the 8 tails to perform techniques
, bee has to enter the tailed beast state, Naruto on the other hand collected all the chakra from the nine tails and is not working with the nine tails in any way. Naruto can enter the tailed beast state which gives him access to the chakra as If it's his own but that does not make everything automatic, he has to practice working wit it,
3. About Sasuke, i believe that he's trying, For him to be able to challenge the Kages with the confidence sometimes i have to remind myself that he is just 16, i will say it again. Naruto at the stage he is at the anime cannot take on the people that sasuke fought and won without. Naruto did not defeat pain on his own, seems we've forgotten that, I praise what Kishimoto is doing, developing Naruto and Sasukes powers at intervals
a. Naruto Trains with Jiraiya and sasuke trains with Orochimaru
b. Naruto gets sage mode and Sasuke gets the mangeykyo Sharingan
c. Naruto gets the nine tails chakra mode and Sasuke gets the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. The full powers of these two states has been yet to be revealed.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
i tink sasuke can take killerbee others will kill him
@wacky u are downgradin naruto victory against pein.only madara can fight pein witout aid and am sure u all know why
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
Brisingr:

@wacky u are downgradin naruto victory against pein.only madara can fight pein witout aid and am sure u all know why
Sasuke,the genius of the uchiha clan and his team mate were fooled and beaten to a pulp by a foolish and playful killer bee even before entering the biju state and sasuke genjutsu and ameraterasu were rendered useless. Do u think sasukes' sasuno can withstand a tailed beast bomb or rasen shiruken?
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
i tink susanoo can withstand bijuu dama
now is dis d same killerbee dat was almost killed by kisame d same kisame dat mighty guy later captured b4 he commited harakiri.if guy can beat kisame who almost killed bee i don't see wat d fuss is bout bee.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^Says who?? Guy, it might destroy the susannõ
WackyJ1:

there are a lot of things you can do with wind Natured Chakra, ah check out Sora and Danzo and what they did with wind natured Chakra,
1. The amount of chakra with naruto is only half of the total it was as of the time before the nine tails before it's attack.
2. The fact that one has Chakra does not mean he'll have access to all the chakra. The problem is the control he has with the nine tails you can't compare the control naruto has with control Bee has, Bee works hand in hand with the 8 tails to perform techniques
, bee has to enter the tailed beast state, Naruto on the other hand collected all the chakra from the nine tails and is not working with the nine tails in any way. Naruto can enter the tailed beast state which gives him access to the chakra as If it's his own but that does not make everything automatic, he has to practice working wit it,
3. About Sasuke, i believe that he's trying, For him to be able to challenge the Kages with the confidence sometimes i have to remind myself that he is just 16, i will say it again. Naruto at the stage he is at the anime cannot take on the people that sasuke fought and won without. Naruto did not defeat pain on his own, seems we've forgotten that, I praise what Kishimoto is doing, developing Naruto and Sasukes powers at intervals
c. Naruto gets the nine tails chakra mode and Sasuke gets the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. The full powers of these two states has been yet to be revealed.
Here we go again praising sasuke as if he could defeat only the raikage talkless of the others and do you think sasuke will defeat pain all by himself? Even naruto can take on deidara. I second what you said about the way their powers are being developed at intervals
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2011
WackyJ1:

2. The fact that one has Chakra does not mean he'll have access to all the chakra. The problem is the control he has with the nine tails you can't compare the control naruto has with control Bee has,  Bee works hand in hand with the 8 tails to perform techniques
, bee has to enter the tailed beast state,  Naruto on the other hand collected all the chakra from the nine tails and is not working with the nine tails in any way. Naruto can enter the tailed beast state which gives him access to the chakra as If it's his own but that does not make everything automatic, he has to practice working wit it,
3. About Sasuke, i believe that he's trying,  For him to be able to challenge the Kages with the confidence sometimes i have to remind myself that he is just 16, i will say it again. Naruto at the stage he is at the anime cannot take on the people that sasuke fought and won without. Naruto did not defeat pain on his own, seems we've forgotten that,  I praise what Kishimoto is doing, developing Naruto and Sasukes powers at intervals
You sure love shifting the post, don't you
Here's my post earlier about the wind nature
v3:

If you chakra is wind natured then the only thing you could possibly, most likely do with it is create a rasengan or wind-based attacks, like Asuma did.
The bold part covers for Sora, Danzou's wind nature attacks.

FYI, Sasuke didn't train with Orochimaru, he was being prepared as a host. .Sasuke already had most of his abilities i .e Sharingan, Chidori, Cursed seal state. . .

About sasuke challenging the Kages you seem to forget Naruto has done something in that regard? He's fought Orochimaru, in tailed beast form. .call it Sasuke's version of Susanoo', he's gone toe-to-toe (speed wise) against the raikage(and his predecessor) and even sasuke can't match that. He fought all the paths of pein on his own.

Sasuke would have been blown off the surface of the anime world by Deidara if not for the reverse summon.
Do you think Sasuke would've lived really long if that cursed seal was still on his neck?
In terms of physical pain, sasuke has a low tolerance of pain compared to Naruto, Sasuke's powers are "stolen" not acquired (Amaterasu, not sure if he can use Tsukiyomi just yet, EMS et al).

Using the susanoo for an extended period of time physical weakens your body, for naruto and his beast. . thats a breeze grin cheesy

I know you love Sasuke but face it brov, Naruto is light years ahead of that gayboy cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
Brisingr:

As of the time that Sasuke fought Killer bee, he didn't have the power he used to challenge The raikage but the match never the less was a fair one, the 35year old Killer bee defeated Sasuke with Pure skill,
I'm not downgrading it, i'm just reminding you guys that naruto didn't fight pain on his own, when his sage mode finished the first time, he was just holding his own and fukusaku0 had to assist him in entering Sage mode, He was already captured when he entered 6 tailed mode, and still the remaining pain could keep up with him, then his dad helped him come out of semi 9 tails mode, I'm just mentioning the main parts where people assisted him. Naruto did well in that fight. helped him come out of semi 9 tails mode, I'm just mentioning the main parts where people assisted him. Naruto did well in that fight.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2011
WackyJ1:

As of the time that Sasuke fought Killer bee, he didn't have the power he used to challenge The raikage but the match never the less was a fair one, the 35year old Killer bee defeated Sasuke with Pure skill,
I'm not downgrading it, i'm just reminding you guys that naruto didn't fight pain on his own, when his sage mode finished the first time, he was just holding his own and fukusaku0 had to assist him in entering Sage mode, He was already captured when he entered 6 tailed mode, and still the remaining pain could keep up with him, then his dad helped him come out of semi 9 tails mode, I'm just mentioning the main parts where people assisted him. Naruto did well in that fight. helped him come out of semi 9 tails mode, I'm just mentioning the main parts where people assisted him. Naruto did well in that fight.
cheesy cheesy
And Sasuke didn't need help against Bee from Jugo,Suigetsu and Karin? Madara?

Aite, it seems Itachi has revealed Madara's weakness to Sasuke/the tailed beast is also revealing it to Naruto at the moment.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
v3:

You sure love shifting the post, don't you
Here's my post earlier about the wind nature The bold part covers for Sora, Danzou's wind nature attacks.

FYI, Sasuke didn't train with Orochimaru, he was being prepared as a host. .Sasuke already had most of his abilities i .e Sharingan, Chidori, Cursed seal state. . .

About sasuke challenging the Kages you seem to forget Naruto has done something in that regard? He's fought Orochimaru, in tailed beast form. .call it Sasuke's version of Susanoo', he's gone toe-to-toe (speed wise) against the raikage(and his predecessor) and even sasuke can't match that. He fought all the paths of pein on his own.

Sasuke would have been blown off the surface of the anime world by Deidara if not for the reverse summon.
Do you think Sasuke would've lived really long if that cursed seal was still on his neck?
In terms of physical pain, sasuke has a low tolerance of pain compared to Naruto, Sasuke's powers are "stolen" not acquired (Amaterasu, not sure if he can use Tsukiyomi just yet, EMS et al).

Using the susanoo for an extended period of time physical weakens your body, for naruto and his beast. . thats a breeze grin cheesy

I know you love Sasuke but face it brov, Naruto is light years ahead of that gayboy cheesy

Orochimaru was training him though it was for the purpose of him being a host, his enhanced speed and skill was as a result of the training, though Sasuke was the one who improved his own techniques but i believe Orochimaru gave him some pointers( though from Sasuke's face you'll never be able to tell).
Naruto fought Orochimaru in tailed beast form but he wasn't in control, at that moment it was the nine tails power, knowledge of it's own techniques and experience that were fighting Orochimaru. He evaded the raikage's punch after he acquired the tailed beast mode. Sasuke fought the raikage and was able to make him lose an arm( and almost a leg), he tried though he was no match. I maintain that naruto at that point with just sage mode and no interference from the nine tails won't have defeated the raikage because the match would have definitely exceeded 5 minutes and no way in hell would he have a chance to recharge.
Yes sasuke would have been blown off the face of the anime world by Deidera but remember it was a suicide technique and sasuke tried for him to be able to push Deidera to the point of suicide. You're right about the cursed seal but it was necessary to compensate for Naruto's much chakra and wind techniques,
His techniques i'll admit some are stolen cos i'm disappointed that he's still using Chidori and apart from Kirin, nothing new from his lightning side. Though that Kirin made sense.
Amaterasu was partly stolen but he learnt to use it more than the person who gave it to him, yes he can use Tsukyomi but he's a pipe at it.
He didn't steal the EMS, The conditions for the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan are so strict that if he didn't have itachi as a brother he couldn't have taken it, even if itachi was his cousin, Besides Madara also did it,
And stop calling sasuke a gayboy, he's just career driven besides i've found him a wife unlike Naruto who will die single,
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
WackyJ1:

Orochimaru was training him though it was for the purpose of him being a host, his enhanced speed and skill was as a result of the training, though Sasuke was the one who improved his own techniques but i believe Orochimaru gave him some pointers( though from Sasuke's face you'll never be able to tell).
Naruto fought Orochimaru in tailed beast form but he wasn't in control, at that moment it was the nine tails power, knowledge of it's own techniques and experience that were fighting Orochimaru. He evaded the raikage's punch after he acquired the tailed beast mode. Sasuke fought the raikage and was able to make him lose an arm( and almost a leg), he tried though he was no match. I maintain that naruto at that point with just sage mode and no interference from the nine tails won't have defeated the raikage because the match would have definitely exceeded 5 minutes and no way in hell would he have a chance to recharge.
Yes sasuke would have been blown off the face of the anime world by Deidera but remember it was a suicide technique and sasuke tried for him to be able to push Deidera to the point of suicide. You're right about the cursed seal but it was necessary to compensate for Naruto's much chakra and wind techniques,
His techniques i'll admit some are stolen cos i'm disappointed that he's still using Chidori and apart from Kirin, nothing new from his lightning side. Though that Kirin made sense.
Amaterasu was partly stolen but he learnt to use it more than the person who gave it to him, yes he can use Tsukyomi but he's a pipe at it.
He didn't steal the EMS, The conditions for the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan are so strict that if he didn't have itachi as a brother he couldn't have taken it, even if itachi was his cousin,  Besides Madara also did it,
And stop calling sasuke a gayboy, he's just career driven besides i've found him a wife unlike Naruto who will die single,
My friend stop shifting the post jare.
Ninjas are known for one thing. .SPEED, there's no training required for that! You're either fast with your movements or jutsu

Riddle me this though, how does being groomed to be a host increase your speed? undecided

Zabuza - Renowned  for his speed at killing foes
Kakashi - Renowned for his speed at copying and forming seals and Madara even commented on how fast he is.
Minato - You know why they call him Yello flash, abi?
Rock Lee, Gai, Byakugan users(their speed in finding targets in vast areas). . .Do i go on

About the raikage vs sasuke, do you know what 'harakiri' means?, a ninja is likely to give his life for the good of his community. .The raikage knows about Amaterasu but was prepared to sacrifice himself for the good of Konoha. Do you honestly think Sasuke would be alive if the Raikage had sacrificed his leg too? cheesy grin

We both know Sasuke's a gaykid, Naruto'll end up with Sakura or the other Byakugan chic cheesy grin
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
v3:

My friend stop shifting the post jare.
Ninjas are known for one thing. .SPEED, there's no training required for that! You're either fast with your movements or jutsu

Riddle me this though, how does being groomed to be a host increase your speed? undecided

Zabuza - Renowned  for his speed at killing foes
Kakashi - Renowned for his speed at copying and forming seals and Madara even commented on how fast he is.
Minato - You know why they call him Yello flash, abi?
Rock Lee, Gai, Byakugan users(their speed in finding targets in vast areas). . .Do i go on

About the raikage vs sasuke, do you know what 'harakiri' means?, a ninja is likely to give his life for the good of his community. .The raikage knows about Amaterasu but was prepared to sacrifice himself for the good of Konoha. Do you honestly think Sasuke would be alive if the Raikage had sacrificed his leg too? cheesy grin

We both know Sasuke's a gaykid, Naruto'll end up with Sakura or the other Byakugan chic cheesy grin
I can't believe you said that speed doesn't require training, You're talking about speed as a general concept but there are different speeds for those things you mentioned(movement, reflexes and forming hand seals) , before those ninja's you mentioned got those speed they had to train.
1. kakashi was fast at forming seals and he too is fast in his movements as well but Itachi was faster than he was at both why is that? Natural talent and training.
2. Naruto became faster than he was in part 2 and why was that? Because of his training with Jiraiya, Sasuke couldn't compete with Lee's speed but he could later because he had trained with Kakashi on how to move at the speed he copied.
3. When sasuke fought with lee the very first time, it was noted that while he could see the fast movements, his body had not been trained to react that fast. He also became faster in Part two because of his training with Orochimaru, even Sakura thought that he was given drugs to augment his speed, Ninja's are fast with their movements to varying degrees, sasuke was fast in Part one and naruto was noticeably slower, but as at now(anime) you almost can't tell the difference between the two,. Okay answer this what does being groomed entail? Orochimaru was training Sasuke's body to become stronger and faster before he took it for his own.
I don't know what Harakiri is oh, But don't you think sasuke tried for putting the raikage in a position to lose his hand and leg and for even making him lose it,
If naruto marries that Golddigger(jutsudigger) sakura then i'll travel to Japan and put Kishimoto to rest grin, Look at the reasons she was saying when she was telling him that she now loved him, imagine, And nothing has happened between naruto and hinata that suggest anything is going to happen in the future. By the way. Give me proof that sasuke is a Gaykid, If sasuke is a gaykid then Kakashi is a GayMan cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2011
WackyJ1:

I can't believe you said that speed doesn't require training, You're talking about speed as a general concept but there are different speeds for those things you mentioned(movement, reflexes and forming hand seals) , before those ninja's you mentioned got those speed they had to train.
1. kakashi was fast at forming seals and he too is fast in his movements as well but Itachi was faster than he was at both why is that? Natural talent and training.
2. Naruto became faster than he was in part 2 and why was that? Because of his training with Jiraiya, Sasuke couldn't compete with Lee's speed but he could later because he had trained with Kakashi on how to move at the speed he copied.
3. When sasuke fought with lee the very first time, it was noted that while he could see the fast movements, his body had not been trained to react that fast. He also became faster in Part two because of his training with Orochimaru, even Sakura thought that he was given drugs to augment his speed, Ninja's are fast with their movements to varying degrees, sasuke was fast in Part one and naruto was noticeably slower, but as at now(anime) you almost can't tell the difference between the two,. Okay answer this what does being groomed entail? Orochimaru was training Sasuke's body to become stronger and faster before he took it for his own.
I don't know what Harakiri is oh, But don't you think sasuke tried for putting the raikage in a position to lose his hand and leg and for even making him lose it,
If naruto marries that Golddigger(jutsudigger) sakura then i'll travel to Japan and put Kishimoto to rest grin, Look at the reasons she was saying when she was telling him that she now loved him, imagine, And nothing has happened between naruto and hinata that suggest anything is going to happen in the future. By the way. Give me proof that sasuke is a Gaykid, If sasuke is a gaykid then Kakashi is a GayMan cheesy
shocked shocked I give up!!!
Christ man. . how can you put Kakashi and Itachi in one sentence? shocked shocked You've just insulted the Uchiha clan,don't let Susanoo' hunt you down o grin
The ability of a sharingan is to 1 - copy techniques, 2 - catch each movement(frame) and devise a counter-attack strategy. .Sasuke was able to keep up pace with rock lee cuz his sharingan slowed down Lee's movements well enough & most notably 3 - Genjutsu

If i remember correctly, Naruto training with Jiraiya had nothing to do with speed, so don't bring that into it (He learnt how to enhance his rasengan, counter-genjutsu and sage mode). A ninja by default is known to have speed. .in different ways, which i listed already.

The guy from Asuma's team. .can't remember his name, has the ability (speed) to think up battle strategies like his father.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2011
the guy u mean is shikamaru
lee trained to attain his speed i remeba he were heavy weights clamped 2 his leg
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2011
Brisingr:

the guy u mean is shikamaru
lee trained to attain his speed i remeba he were heavy weights clamped 2 his leg
Yeah, shikmaru. . . mistook him for the kid with a dog
About Lee, we both kid had his speed way before that, heck. . Gai sensei can do 100 push-ups in less than 10secs, they're that fast. shocked
Lets drop the training/speed argument jare.

I didn't like how they wasted the latest manga on Gaara vs Mizukage, all these fillers sef angry,na kishimoto sabi jare
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2011
v3:

Christ man. . how can you put Kakashi and Itachi in one sentence? shocked shocked You've just insulted the Uchiha clan,don't let Susanoo' hunt you down o grin
The ability of a sharingan is to 1 - copy techniques, 2 - catch each movement(frame) and devise a counter-attack strategy. .Sasuke was able to keep up pace with rock lee cuz his sharingan slowed down Lee's movements well enough & most notably 3 - Genjutsu

If i remember correctly, Naruto training with Jiraiya had nothing to do with speed, so don't bring that into it (He learnt how to enhance his rasengan, counter-genjutsu and sage mode). A ninja by default is known to have speed. .in different ways, which i listed already.

The guy from Asuma's team. .can't remember his name, has the ability (speed) to think up battle strategies like his father.

Guy Speed requires training. Hear this
about Kakashi
" His skills also
improve between Part I and
Part II: in Part I he has difficulty
keeping up with Itachi Uchiha's
speed, but by Part II he is able
to match Itachi in combat."
and how do you think that happened?
Okay hear this about the abilities of the sharingan
"In order to reproduce a
copied technique, however, one
must have the necessary skill or
ability to perform them. A
prime example is Rock Lee's
brand of taijutsu. While Sasuke
was able to copy some of Lee's
moves, they put a much more
significant strain on him since
he hasn't trained nearly as
much as Lee has.
"
You see,
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2011
WackyJ1:

Guy Speed requires training. Hear this
about Kakashi
" His skills also
improve between Part I and
Part II: in Part I he has difficulty
keeping up with Itachi Uchiha's
speed, but by Part II he is able
to match Itachi in combat."
and how do you think that happened?
Okay hear this about the abilities of the sharingan
"In order to reproduce a
copied technique, however, one
must have the necessary skill or
ability to perform them. A
prime example is Rock Lee's
brand of taijutsu. While Sasuke
was able to copy some of Lee's
moves, they put a much more
significant strain on him since
he hasn't trained nearly as
much as Lee has.

"
You see,
This is a classic case of 'shooting yourself in the foot' with a statement grin cheesy
I no wan argue again. .woulda said something, but for the sake of progress. .i'll let it rest grin
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
v3:

This is a classic case of 'shooting yourself in the foot' with a statement grin cheesy
I no wan argue again. .woulda said something, but for the sake of progress. .i'll let it rest grin
alright,
Re: Naruto Information by pkasso(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2011
Let's all take a breather . . . cool
Re: Naruto Information by pkasso(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2011
@WackyJ1 welcome to the Uchiha Sasuke Fan Club! grin
I bet Kishimoto doesn't know who 'that guy' is.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2011
p_kasso:

@WackyJ1 welcome to the Uchiha Sasuke Fan Club! grin
I bet Kishimoto doesn't know who 'that guy' is.
i'm only defending him because the ex-pipe now has some skills,
Re: Naruto Information by MadMax1(f): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2011
v3:

Yeah. Kakachi and Itachi had their one fight and Itachi showed who was boss. It wasn't even much of a fight. 'Gai Sensei!'- as Rock Lee orgasmically calls him- had to rescue Kakachi's b, utt. But Kakachi's no slouch himself. The guy was a Hokage nominee na, after Tsunade's encounter with Pain.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2011
Nominating kakashi showed that konoha ninja force is now on the decline. tongue thank goodness tsunade came back.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2011
Mad_Max:

Yeah. Kakachi and Itachi had their one fight and Itachi showed who was boss. It wasn't even much of a fight. 'Gai Sensei!'- as Rock Lee orgasmically calls him- had to rescue Kakachi's b, utt. But Kakachi's no slouch himself. The guy was a Hokage nominee na, after Tsunade's encounter with Pain.
Kakashi was the only one they could trust at that point.
Re: Naruto Information by Bawss1(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2011
v3

How come you think Sasuke is g[i]a[/i]y?  grin
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2011
No wait. Kakashi is powerful oh, his father was more powerful than the sannin at one point and he inherited it. Just like itachi, he finished from the academy at a very young age and rose quickly through the ranks, became a Jounin at 13 and worked with the anbu for a while but compared to his predessesors he's not up to Par but at that point he was one Of the most powerful ninjas in the village.
Bawss1:

v3

How come you think Sasuke is g[i]a[/i]y?  grin

Abeg help Me ask am oh. I've told him to give me proof yet nothing, i said that sasuke was just career driven, he didn't agree. Itachi on orders killed his own babe, why will sasuke go and look for a girlfriend,
Re: Naruto Information by Bawss1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2011
Maybe its because v3 sees Sasuke's good looks to be somewhat effeminate. I know Sasuke is emotionally challenged though, he can't express any real emotion (other than anger) and he is always striving for the detached and cool veneer. Na fine boy go kill am. Kishimoto should do something about Sasuke's repressed sexuality to kill off all this g[i]a[/i]yish suggestions. Sasuke needs a girl in his life, he has enough girls infatuated with him already. Maybe be should start something with Karin. grin
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2011
If Sasuke's g[i]a[/i]y, then so are the other 'pretty' boys of the series starting with Haku, Neji, Minato, Itachi, Benten, Deidara, Nagato. . . and the list goes on. {[size=4pt]Rolls eyes[/size]}

Not g[i]a[/i]y jare. That 'incident' in part I was an accident.

Bawss1:

Maybe its because v3 sees Sasuke's good looks to be somewhat effeminate. I know Sasuke is emotionally challenged though, he can't express any real emotion (other than anger) and he is always striving for the detached and cool veneer.  Na fine boy go kill am. Kishimoto should do something about Sasuke's repressed sexuality to kill off all this g[i]a[/i]yish suggestions. Sasuke needs a girl in his life, he has enough girls infatuated with him already. Maybe be should start something with Karin.  grin

Anybody but Karin. She should pair up with Kiba instead.
Naruto will definitely end up with Hinata and have a set of twins.
And now that Itachi's in the picture, he should talk some sense into his foolish brother about reviving the clan through Sakura.
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2011
it probably because of the emo look and haku is totally gay a grown man and an androgynous boy doesnt take a genius too see dat grin
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2011
firestar:

If Sasuke's g[i]a[/i]y, then so are the other 'pretty' boys of the series starting with Haku, Neji, Minato, Itachi, Benten, Deidara, Nagato. . . and the list goes on. {[size=4pt]Rolls eyes[/size]}

Not g[i]a[/i]y jare. That 'incident' in part I was an accident.

Anybody but Karin. She should pair up with Kiba instead.
Naruto will definitely end up with Hinata and have a set of twins.
And now that Itachi's in the picture, he should talk some sense into his foolish brother about reviving the clan through Sakura.

Thank you! All the other pretty boys should follow. Look at itachi's eyes, they look more feminine than Sasuke and that's because both boys resemble their mother.
Karin should die single abeg. I still don't see any future between naruto and hinata but if they get hitched, their child will have the first blue Byakugan eyes, excess chakra plus precise chakra control, OMO That child go surpass everyone oh,
Sasuke and itachi know they can't risk the future of the uchiha clan with someone like sakura, the disadvantages are too much.
Re: Naruto Information by kombats: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2011
hey guys, there are no gays in naruto universe. Like kakashi that most of u call gay man is the number 1 fan of jiraiya's MAKE OUT TACTICS book, the best seller in konoha and most of the guys are too ambitious to start thinking about girls.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2011
kombats:

hey guys, there are no man-loving-men in naruto universe. Like kakashi that most of u call man-lover man is the number 1 fan of jiraiya's MAKE OUT TACTICS book, the best seller in konoha and most of the guys are too ambitious to start thinking about girls.
Tell v3 oh, Lol
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2011
kombats:

hey guys, there are no man-loving-men in naruto universe. Like kakashi that most of u call man-lover man is the number 1 fan of jiraiya's MAKE OUT TACTICS book, the best seller in konoha and most of the guys are too ambitious to start thinking about girls.

Ero Sennin. . . an apt name. His perversion is ridiculous!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.