Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,011 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:26 AM

Download Abuja Map, Lagos Island Map, 1999 Constitution And More - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Download Abuja Map, Lagos Island Map, 1999 Constitution And More (9144 Views)

Laptop Chargers For Sale In Lagos Island (08033015976) / Your One-stop Shop For Computer Accessories In Lagos Island / The New Ikeja Computer Village Directory And Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Abuja Map, Lagos Island Map, 1999 Constitution And More by NumberOne2(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2010
I have launched some mobile applications which is adapted to the Nigerian environment. Applications like Abuja Mobile Map, Lagos Island Mobile Map, 1999 Amended Constitution and other free apps like Nigeria @ 50.

My apps can be shared via Infrared, Bluetooth or USB. You can view my apps at http://www.greenspek.com
The mobile game and application market in Nigeria is very small but I'm optimistic. You can view my apps at http://www.greenspek.com

P.S: The apps aren't free.
Re: Download Abuja Map, Lagos Island Map, 1999 Constitution And More by honsule(m): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2010
Guy,the constitution as amended is kool.But i was just wondering if i shd pay the 400bucks and u give me the key to unlock it,and i format my phone and install the Constitution again,I believe same key will not work.Does it mean i have to pay another 400bucks?
What network shd i send the recharge?
KEEP THE GD WORK UP wink wink
Re: Download Abuja Map, Lagos Island Map, 1999 Constitution And More by NumberOne2(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2010
Well if you format the phone, yes you loose all the data and have to pay another N400. One unlock per download.
This is industry standard. If you format you Blackberry, the company will not install another one for you. Also if you format your Windows computer, Microsoft does not give you another Windows OS free right?

(1) (Reply)

White Samsung S3 One Month Used For Sale (very Clean) / Ipad Air Screen Replacement In Lagos / Hp Folio 9470m Intel core i7 256gbssd 8gb/kb lit@150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.