Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. (2152 Views)

My Love/respect For Nl Babes / Why Do Women Respect Their Bosses More Than Their Husbands? / Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by Stevogue(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
Yea I was told that NL chicks are very honest and down-to-earth. Lets check it out. So may all the NL babes sleeping with their bosses 'stand up' for recognition. There may be rewards or awards waiting for the first ten. Lets get cracking,
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by 1102(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
I didnt see this!! grin grin
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by kayla79(f): 6:14am On Sep 30, 2010
lol !!!!you are going to tick a lot of women off lol!!!!
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by dobodobo(m): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2010
kayla_79:

lol !!!!you are going to tick a lot of women off lol!!!!
This is the first person to stand up in style, grin
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by queeneve: 6:26am On Sep 30, 2010
Can a boss be my husband? , IF SO I AM GUILTY, and I will do it again, again, again, again, again, again, OOOOOOoooh lawd and again!!!

LET ME STAND UP AND pose booty front and head back, Like that dontcha? wink
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by Stevogue(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2010
I assume queeneve just stood up cos she perfectly understands the slant of the thread. Congrats!
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by Tosinville(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2010
They are nasty girlz
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2010
Never a dull moment on NL grin grin grin
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by 1102(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2010
Poster

How do u expect such ladies to come out here

and at-testify to the fact that they are sleeping with their bosses

U might wanna think twice
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2010
What bout guys sleeping with em boss lady??
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by InkedNerd(f): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2010
REALITY101:

What bout guys sleeping with em boss lady??

Or what about the ones sleeping with their male bosses? lipsrsealed grin
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by 1102(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2010
^^
That isnt issue

Its been ON for ages and its really cool

But for women, I dont tink so~ grin grin
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by sohiemi(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2010
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2010
Has ur babe (on NI) slept with her boss?
Sorry about that if it is true.
Cos i wonder y u asked this Q
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by queeneve: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2010
I loooove sleeping with my Boss King Adam, OOOOH LAWD, I get all the benefits and perks of sleeping with the bossman KING ADAM,

Let me go "sleep" some more, grin
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by saintneo(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2010
nikkykay:

Has your babe (on NI) slept with her boss?
Sorry about that if it is true.
Cos i wonder y u asked this Q
excellent!
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by MsPotato(f): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2010
U askin me to sleep with my father that had produced me with his own semen? Ewwww!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Or what about the ones sleeping with their male bosses? lipsrsealed grin

LOL

queeneve:

I loooove sleeping with my Boss King Adam, OOOOH LAWD, I get all the benefits and perks of sleeping with the bossman KING ADAM,

Let me go "sleep" some more,  grin

Your craziness is so amazing  grin grin
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by MsPotato(f): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2010
Queeneve and Inked Nerd, gosh! U ladies crak me up! LMAO! grin
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by queeneve: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2010
(looking innocent) Moi? grin

I was abducted by the funnybones, LONG STORY, take my word for it,

My husband keep saying I aint gon kill him! It took me a minute to realize that it was a Nigerian slang, I was like I aint going to jail for nobody!

Yall so silly, I am not funny at all! I am boring, mundane, and calm!
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by 1102(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2010
^^
we need to skin this FURRY AZZ ALIVE,

Heard she has a Juicy azz somewhere on NL
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by kayla79(f): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2010
dobodobo:

This is the first person to stand up in style, grin
My dear I am my boss!!! So I wonder wut u meant by I stood up n style I was simply laughing at the poster, and How funny this forum is lol,GROSS
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by djojo(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2010
I don't know why NL ladies are not confident of themselves,

i know lot of ladies are doing this but they are shy to come out with it
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by Beync(f): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2010
To be frank my colleaque who is a graduate here is sleeping wit our MD, a maried man wit grownup children, there is'nt anythin dat goes on here and the MD wil not know both the one he is suposd and the one he is not, an is makin the work environs uncondusive. i thank God this wil soon end.
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by MsPotato(f): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2010
queeneve:

(looking innocent) Moi? grin

I was abducted by the funnybones, LONG STORY, take my word for it,

My husband keep saying I aint gon kill him!  It took me a minute to realize that it was a Nigerian slang, I was like I aint going to jail for nobody!

Yall so silly, I am not funny at all!  I am boring, mundane, and calm! 

Ehen! I hope u mean the opposite smiley
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by babyme1(f): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sleeping with one's boss? Just thinking of ma boss is giving me headache, backache, toothache, stomach ache and the rest of 'em aches. embarassed
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by SALady(f): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2010
I just came in here to see them anyone stood up yet grin grin grin
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by 198: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2010
SA Lady:

I just came in here to see them anyone stood up yet grin grin grin

why dont u stand urself 1st grin grin
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by SALady(f): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2010
^^^hahhaaaha 190 I have no reason to. I am thinking about it and I thought I could get some tips before I launch  grin grin grin
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by 198: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
^^
Just an advice

Pls dont else the angry Mob of Nairaland Guyz would launch their

Vexation on you and i wont be able 2 rescue you!
Re: May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. by Stevogue(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sanctimony is not our strong point in NL, so we are still waiting for the award winners, they are here and will definitely show.
Queeneve, could you please stand up and take a bow, thats if am not missing ur point!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best & Affordable Gift For Your Fiance's Birthday / 175 Romantic Things You Could Easily Do For Your Lover / She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.