Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Rugged Don Reply 9ice - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rugged Don Reply 9ice (10592 Views)

Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim / 9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 30, 2010
oya let the beef goes on

RUGGED DON REPLY 9ICE USING CHINADU LIKE 9ICE USE SERIKI

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/09/29/exclusive-chinaydu-9ice-the-ingrate-the-beef-goes-on/

the outro of the song is touching,
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Mobinga: 6:02am On Sep 30, 2010
Javalove, where are you? lipsrsealed
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2010
Well, that song is a nice dizz track i must admit. Its obvious, loghead man fed that guy with all the infos. And i think 9ice didn't come enough hard on "Talk i am listening"  and this loghead using "shi ewedu" to reply is a call out on Seriki. Oya Seriki! Gbe ran le ko dide! I still see 9ice killin loghead as" the beef goes on"
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Dotman01(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2010
Can someone pls upload it to 4shared?
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Djswaggz(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2010
Ol'boi!!! dis track crazy mayn!!! 2-1. . .Rugged leading!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Djswaggz(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2010
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by DBR: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2010
Dayyyuuuummmm!!!
Now this is a diss track!

oNe
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by waypavers: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2010
The thing be say Rugged get too much details to attack 9ice, but Ruggedy is a Logheadman, naughty person

He is a liar too
1. He said 9ice album didn't sell, almost everyone I know has 9ice's tradition album, even though the sale was slow at the beginning, it later went up.
2. He claimed 9ice has ran out of Yoruba proverbs; The  should know 9ice's last album was his best lyrical album ever
3. He said 9ice messed up mandela concerts, didn't we watch it ourselves, ? He did well amazingly well!
4. He claimed 9ice is in decline? He should know 9ice has played in London alone about 6 times this year already, who dey invite ruggedy for concert? wereee
5. 9ice is a made man, MOBO, MTV,name any awards he has on his shelves, u are still there nothing to show for your wack career,

Infact, Fade eee, bast*ard!!!!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by goldplated(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2010
waypavers:

The thing be say Rugged get too much details to attack 9ice, but Ruggedy is a Logheadman, naughty person

He is a liar too
1. He said 9ice album didn't sell, almost everyone I know has 9ice's tradition album, even though the sale was slow at the beginning, it later went up.
2. He claimed 9ice has ran out of Yoruba proverbs; The  should know 9ice's last album was his best lyrical album ever
3. He said 9ice messed up mandela concerts, didn't we watch it ourselves, ? He did well amazingly well!
4. He claimed 9ice is in decline? He should know 9ice has played in London alone about 6 times this year already, who dey invite ruggedy for concert? wereee
5. 9ice is a made man, MOBO, MTV,name any awards he has on his shelves, u are still there nothing to show for your wack career,

is that what the song is about? thats nothing
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Slyr0x: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2010
Only time you sound 9ice is when U sleep snoring

When i say Basorun, you say goo, Basoorun Goo! Basoorun Goo!!

Now that track was crazy, thats wht a diss track is.!

Talk i am li[b]zz[/b]ening  grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2010
waypavers:

He is a liar too

OLODO make i tell you

1. 9ice tradition went up when the rumor begins,
2. are you yoruba at all. then u dont know provebs
3. are you behind the stage to see what happen ( did you know how he got the shows)
4. playing 6 times in london means he is not declining, how much did they sell ticket in LONDON and how many people they come watch shows compere to naija.  i can give many artise that performs in london and not even popular here in nigeria.
5. Best rapper kora awards ( you don forget ), is it tradition album that won him mobo awards or gongo aso which his wife promote.

always say what you know, not what you here

lie wande coal no slap am? you no even no that
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by semid4lyfe(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2010
GAWD!!!
This diss is DEATHBLOW to 9ice. . .Oops! Sorry, I meant ice. This protege of Rugged just murdered 9ice and buried him 6 feet under.

The outro lason lason packs more punch, is more loaded & is better than 9ice's entire "talk I am listening" IMO.

Good move by Ruggedy baba to sit back and let someone reply 9ice on his behalf. It reinforces his "baba" image and passes the message that he's too big to reply 9ice cos dem nor be mates.

For now na Ruggedy baba dey lead. . .oya 9ice, over to you.

Boyz dey vex nor be small o grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by dejiariyo1: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2010
So a rapper as big as ruggedman needs someone help to diss a singer like 9ice?
To me this is just a failed attempt, where is the ruggedman dat was involved in those early days battles
PPle might start rumor that he does not even write his own songs cos what made him not reply deathblow?

ActiveMan:

OLODO make i tell you

3. are you behind the stage to see what happen ( did you know how he got the shows)
4. playing 6 times in london means he is not declining, how much did they sell ticket in LONDON and how many people they come watch shows compere to naija.  i can give many artise that performs in london and not even popular here in nigeria.
5. Best rapper kora awards ( you don forget ), is it tradition album that won him mobo awards or gongo aso which his wife promote.

Activeman/ruggedman/twitterman, this shiit you just spew  in here made no sense
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2010
deji.ariyo:

So a rapper as big as ruggedman needs someone help to diss a singer like 9ice?
To me this is just a failed attempt, where is the ruggedman dat was involved in those early days battles
PPle might start rumor that he does not even write his own songs cos what made him not reply deathblow?

Activeman/ruggedman/twitterman, this shiit you just spew  in here made no sense

you think he no make sense no problem time go tell
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by waypavers: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2010
ActiveMan:

OLODO make i tell you

Now, u r a mumu,

1. I am a yoruba, listen very well to his last album, then u know it's the lyrical content is next to none, If u think otherwise then u know nothing
2. Yh. I have been to 9ice's show in London and dey were great, Get it right, He was the main headliner at Nottinghill Carnival, He killed The show with terry G, He is still coming for Ay show, U fit invite Rugged to your show? wetin he wan sing?  Get your facts right bro

DONT EVEN COMPARE 9ICE'S CAREER AND LOG HEAD MAN'S CAREER, BOTH CAREERS ARE AT TWO ENDS OF A SPECTRUM!

Rugged Koshiiiiiii

so what r u saying?
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by dejiariyo1: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2010
ActiveMan:

you think he no make sense no problem time go tell

why u no tell us say u be loghead man?
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Djswaggz(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2010
Deji, 9ice no use seriki for the first one? So there is no issue with Rugged letting one of his boys ride on 9ice. . .

U got to admit that on a side-by-side comparison, this is a way better diss track.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by dejiariyo1: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2010
Djswaggz:

Deji, 9ice no use seriki for the first one? So there is no issue with Rugged letting one of his boys ride on 9ice. . .

U got to admit that on a side-by-side comparison, this is a way better diss track.

Are you serious, its was seriki and 9ice , where do you hear logheadman/activeman verse on here

so with ur logic 9ice and ruggedman don become mate abi?
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Djswaggz(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2010
deji.ariyo:

Are you serious, its was seriki and 9ice , where do you hear logheadman/activeman verse on here

so with your logic 9ice and ruggedman don become mate abi?

Guy d fact that Rugged no even show on d track means that he is bigger(or like Semid said
semid4lyfe:
It reinforces his "baba" image and passes the message that he's too big to reply 9ice cos dem nor be mates.
)

Guy what I said is that u shud compare both tracks not the personalities. . . angry angry
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Dotman01(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2010
ActiveMan:

OLODO make i tell you

1. 9ice tradition went up when the rumor begins
. . . . Well, must u  lie?
ActiveMan:

. . . .look at urself asking if someone's a yoruba
ActiveMan:

. . . U must be log head man himself
ActiveMan:

4. playing 6 times in london means he is not declining, how much did they sell ticket in LONDON and how many people they come watch shows compere to naija.  i can give many artise that performs in london and not even popular here in nigeria
. . . . U see wat u're typing again!
ActiveMan:

5. Best rapper kora awards ( you don forget ), is it tradition album that won him mobo awards or gongo aso which his wife promote
. . . O boi quit u aint gud at it. . . Its enough

ActiveMan:

. . . U don hear 4 urself?

ActiveMan:

. . . Even wande sef no go wan die
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by dejiariyo1: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2010
Djswaggz:

Guy d fact that Rugged no even show on d track means that he is bigger(or like Semid said )

Guy what I said is that u shud compare both tracks not the personalities. . . angry angry

Bigger in what?
so he was smaller when he posted the conversation online himself? and when he is meant to reply a diss track he had to seek help.#failed

Or is this not the same ruggedman that said i no go fear,i go name names and i no go trade blames?
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Djswaggz(m): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2010
u still neva compare the tracks o Deji, cheesy U dey dodge? Give me ur analysis of d track!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by GBENGA14: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2010
hahahahahahahaha cheesy grin the both of them are crazy and stupid, best friends now becoming worst enemies to the extend that they do beef tracks, on which matter, WOMAN?, Since all this matter started i never support 9ice because for him to sang the song(Once Bitten Twice Shy)in his album and 9ice lied about many thing in the song then i knew when it come to girls 9ICE IS A SMALL BOY, take it or leave it, he said many things in the song which his wife later came out to say it was a lie on her Facebook page, and then Ruggedman came out to say 9ICE himself should come out to identify who he is talking too but for the small boy to come out and identify the person he is talking to he start with a beef track what a shame, i am sure 9ice can not defend himself even if it is true that ruggedman was banging his wife, why did he lie in the track ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY?because his lie has giving ruggedman so much power confidence, whatever they like they should both sing, i don't like anyone of them cause they both trash,
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Dotman01(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2010
deji.ariyo:

Bigger in what?
so he was smaller when he posted the conversation online himself? and when he is meant to reply a diss track he had to seek help.#failed

Or is this not the same ruggedman that said i no go fear,i go name names and i no go trade blames?
. . . . Rugged is a failure
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Dotman01(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2010
When i see some peeps comment like . . . . This is deathblow!!!. . . I was like, i av to listen to quickly, but afta listening to his talking. . . I could see he wasnt rapping. . . He was just rhyming alone ni jare. . . There's no sense in the song.
1. He was just repeating same thing . . . He claimed toni payne bought 9ice 1st car for him, then later he said 'toni payne's riding taxi wit ur baby boy'. . . . Big contradiction.
2. He said 9ice couldnt spell his name right?. . . .what the eff is this,is this wat mr log head man calls a rap?. . . . To him 'chinaydu lets use this its a punchline'. . . Ode oshi!
3.9ice is gay, wande slap him, he had a crush on don jazzy?. . . WTF is this!
4. Messed up Mandela's bday?. . . I can nw see whats wrong wit log head man. . . Shey na d thing wey dey pain am be dis . . . Make him talk true. . . 9ice was d only nigerian there . . . . That one sef na great achievement
5. Honestly , like 9ice said 'log head oti fori fole agbon dan dan ni ko ta e' . . . . If u listen carefully to 9ice's version, he was coding some messages like Tboy issue, he didnt wanna blow everythin up . . But as mr. Log head man don take the batton. . . . I trust 9ice. . . Lets go there!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by dejiariyo1: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2010
Djswaggz:

u still neva compare the tracks o Deji, cheesy U dey dodge? Give me your analysis of d track!

Compare what? a singer to a rapper? has ruggedman career nosedived so low?
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by lakeside4love(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2010
Who said its 2-1?it isnt, instead its just 1-1.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2010
Anybody. I mean whosoever. Somebody or whatever body wey talk say "Tradition" no sell or say na failed album need to be put to rush hour death by STONING. Tradition, the most lyrical album of its year! I'm still waiting to that album that will surpass "Tradition" lyrically.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2010
lakeside4love:

Yes! Na 2-1. Logheadman bang hin wife, con diss am put. grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2010
GBENGA14:

hahahahahahahaha cheesy grin the both of them are crazy and silly, best friends now becoming worst enemies to the extend that they do beef tracks, on which matter, WOMAN?, Since all this matter started i never support 9ice because [b]for him to [size=15pt]sang the song[/size](Once Bitten Twice Shy)in his album and 9ice lied about many thing in the song then i knew when it come to girls 9ICE IS A SMALL BOY, take it or leave it, he said many things in the song which his wife later came out to say it was a lie on her Facebook page, and then Ruggedman came out to say 9ICE himself should come out to identify who he is talking too but for the small boy to come out and identify the person he is talking to he start with a beef track what a shame, i am sure 9ice can not defend himself even if it is true that ruggedman was banging his wife, why did he lie in the track ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY?[/b]because his lie has giving ruggedman so much power confidence, whatever they like they should both sing, i don't like anyone of them cause they both trash,

Are you ok at all? grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Dotman01(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2010
lakeside4love:

. . . . Wetin?. . .o boi, its still in favour of 9ice, jare. . . Btw. . .no 4get say no be log head do the 'talking' sef. . . .he has no oral input watsoever.
bjmighty:

Anybody. I mean whosoever. Somebody or whatever body wey talk say "Tradition" no sell or say na failed album need to be put to rush hour death by STONING. Tradition, the most lyrical album of its year! I'm still waiting to that album that will surpass "Tradition" lyrically.
. . . . No mind em jare, i just dey laff wit dat 'mandela birthday messed up thing' imagine using ur enemy's achievement as a diss line. Loghead is a joke
deji.ariyo:

Compare what? a singer to a rapper? has ruggedman career nosedived so low?
. . . Abi ooo, why hin no just add just a line for may be intro or outro of d 'talking'. . . . Haaaaa log head wan deny this boy later abi?. . . Ha ha ha ha h!a
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Mobinga: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2010
bjmighty:

Yes! Na 2-1. Logheadman bang hin wife, con diss am put. grin grin

hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omo na 3-1. Im fire the girl, still com recieve bj mighty, still com release diss track

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

[video] Banky W – "Love U Baby" / Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) / Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.