Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? (3029 Views)

*(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So / Ladies; Slim Or Plump Guys? Your Reasons / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by MsPotato(f): 2:47am On Sep 30, 2010
Ladies, what if your bf loves u plump but you prefer to be slightly slim. Who's choice do you follow? Yours or his?

Guys, if you love your gf plump but she wants to loose weight and be slimmer, what will you do? Will you follow her decision and still love her or protest?
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by InkedNerd(f): 3:01am On Sep 30, 2010
lol, I haven't really had a guy complain about my physique. There's a Ghanaian guy that I've been wanting to have s.ex with for a while now and although he's comfortable with my body, in the back of my mind, I get the feeling that he'd prefer a plumpier girl. Anyway like I said, its in my mind. He's never complained. I'd never go out of my way to change my body just because my partner didn't like it.
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Osama10(m): 3:30am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, I haven't really had a guy complain about my physique. There's a Ghanaian guy that I've been wanting to have s.ex with for a while now and although he's comfortable with my body, in the back of my mind, I get the feeling that he'd prefer a plumpier girl. Anyway like I said, its in my mind. He's never complained. I'd never go out of my way to change my body just because my partner didn't like it.
Hmmn, na wa for you oh.
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by gbolahan1(m): 3:34am On Sep 30, 2010
@Poster. As for me, love conquers everything-including her physique. If she's someone I love, I wouldn't mind if she's plump or slim. My physical eyes will be closed to all that and my mind eyes will be wide open. @Inked_Nerd. How did u read your guy's mind even when he's not coplaining?
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by InkedNerd(f): 3:38am On Sep 30, 2010
Osama10:

Hmmn, na wa for you oh.

lol, what?

gbolahan1:

@Inked_Nerd. How did u read your guy's mind even when he's not coplaining?

I don't wanna generalize about African men but most African men that I know like girls with a little extra meat on them I didn't read his mind. He always told me that I had a nice body and that my physique was nice but I just had a feeling he liked curvier girls. I'm kinda over it now. Now, I have no problem prancing around his house half n.aked
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Osama10(m): 4:23am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times]
lol, what?

Exactly, you know what I was referring to.

Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by InkedNerd(f): 4:47am On Sep 30, 2010
Osama10:

Exactly, you know what I was referring to.

Actually, I don't.
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by bkbabe97y(m): 5:21am On Sep 30, 2010
You do Ghanians too? Girl, u got no class! lipsrsealed
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by InkedNerd(f): 5:24am On Sep 30, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You should be the last person to talk about class.
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You two?!

Hi Five! grin grin grin
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Osama10(m): 5:28am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Actually, I don't.

There's a Ghanaian guy that I've been wanting to have s.ex with for a while now and although he's comfortable with my body, in the back of my mind, I get the feeling that he'd prefer a plumpier girl
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by InkedNerd(f): 5:29am On Sep 30, 2010
lol @ Ileke-IdI. You in Ghanaian men club too? grin

Osama10:

There's a Ghanaian guy that I've been wanting to have s.ex with for a while now and although he's comfortable with my body, in the back of my mind, I get the feeling that he'd prefer a plumpier girl

And?

Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 30, 2010
@poster
any individuals are the higher authority on whats good or not for THEIR own body, and if that person's bf met her like this and NOW has a problem with it then, bf can go and date someone else because he has no ground for complaint.

on the other hand, if gf was slim and now is chubby, bf has all the rights to complain about it, AND for the sake of that relationship, gf should try her hardest to get back to her initial "look" or accept the fact that the lack of physical attraction may cause friction in the union. same goes for men and pot bellies!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol @ Ileke-IdI. You in Ghanaian men club too? grin

wink
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, what?

I don't wanna generalize about African men but most African men that I know like girls with a little extra meat on them I didn't read his mind. He always told me that I had a nice body and that my physique was nice but I just had a feeling he liked curvier girls. I'm kinda over it now. Now, I have no problem prancing around his house half n.aked

It's good to know that after all the beans on NL, skinny Inky's still getting some to remind her she's still a girl. (Oya reply and say I should say "woman" and not "girl"wink
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by InkedNerd(f): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2010
2buff:

It's good to know that after all the beans on NL, skinny Inky's still getting some to remind her she's still a girl. (Oya reply and say I should say "woman" and not "girl"wink

What's that supposed to mean?
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by MsPotato(f): 7:03am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmmm, . . . I hardly believe that African men loves Plump ladies anymore due to civilization. sad

gbolahan1:

@Poster. As for me, love conquers everything-including her physique. If she's someone I love, I wouldn't mind if she's plump or slim. My physical eyes will be closed to all that and my mind eyes will be wide open. @Inked_Nerd. How did u read your guy's mind even when he's not coplaining?I don't wanna generalize about African men but most African men that I know like girls with a little extra meat on them I didn't read his mind. He always told me that I had a nice body and that my physique was nice but I just had a feeling he liked curvier girls. I'm kinda over it now. Now, I have no problem prancing around his house half n.aked

I hope loves really conquers anything. Ive heard of guys having no interest anymore for their wife especially after she has given birth to his own child. sad

LMAO at the prancing half naked act! grin

bk.babe97y:

Hey, whats wrong with Ghanian men? undecided

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
any individuals are the higher authority on whats good or not for THEIR own body, and if that person's bf met her like this and NOW has a problem with it then, bf can go and date someone else because he has no ground for complaint.

on the other hand, if gf was slim and now is chubby, bf has all the rights to complain about it, AND for the sake of that relationship, gf should try her hardest to get back to her initial "look" or accept the fact that the lack of physical attraction may cause friction in the union. same goes for men and pot bellies!

Hmmm. . . . . . . And yet we see alot of married men gaining weight and growing a pot belly after marriage without any excuse (having to get pregnant and all) but their wives still sitck to them?

Mr. Jay, will you dump your wife if she gains weight especially after child birth?
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by adagz01(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2010
bk.babe97y:

bulala wtf
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You should be the last person to talk about class.

Babe, u the one fuxcking Ghanians. . . . .
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by InkedNerd(f): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Hmmmm,  . . . I hardly believe that African men loves Plump ladies anymore due to civilization.  sad

Hmmm, the guy told me it didn't matter to him cheesy

Ms. Potato:

LMAO at the prancing half unclothed act!  grin

lol, he doesn't seem to mind when I'm prancing around in my undies in front of him grin

Ms. Potato:

Hey, whats wrong with Ghanian men?   undecided

Don't mind him. He seems to hate everyone. His hatred ranges from Central Americans to Ghanaians.

bk.babe97y:

Babe, u the one fuxcking Ghanians. . . . .

I'd rather be fuc.k a Ghanian than be fuc.k you tongue
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I'd rather be fuc.k a Ghanian than be fuc.k you tongue

You know u just told a lie even u dont believe!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by InkedNerd(f): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You know u just told a lie even u dont believe!

Oh really? And when did you become a psychic?
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Hmmm. . . . . . . And yet we see alot of married men gaining weight and growing a pot belly after marriage without any excuse (having to get pregnant and all) but their wives still sitck to them?

stick with it because they want to or because they have no other choices?!
as i wrote earlier, both WOMEN and MEN get comfortable in marriage/relationships and thus they start to take for granted the passion/attraction/desires etc that is needed in any union to keep it alive and burning.

if any person think that they can change in such HIDEOUS ways and still have all the same se-xual attraction within their union then they are TRULY DREAMING!!!!!!
same goes for going on dates, doing fun things etc after marriage, even if you are both tired or whatever. being happily married doesnt mean simply putting a ring on someone fingers and providing for their financial needs.

everyone needs to be at the top of their games physically to keep the passion/attraction in that said union, if they dont then THATS THE BEGINNING OF THE END for you guys

Mr. Jay, will you dump your wife if she gains weight especially after child birth?
no i wouldnt but i would make DAMN sure that she understands the implication of me not being attracted to her se-xually any longer. i would help her get back to her former self as this is the only person i am physically attracted to, not the whale that she may have turned into.

we would go to the gym together or train at home, go jogging, change our eating habits. . . . . . . . .whatever it takes to make her lose the extra baby fat. one thing that i would never do is pretend that this is not a problem, when it is.

PS: remember this has nothing to do with how much i love her, but rather, how se-xually attracted i would be towards her. some guy love chubby (or fat) women and others simply dont!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by MsPotato(f): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, he doesn't seem to mind when I'm prancing around in my undies in front of him grin

LMAO!!!!! grin grin grin DANG! U so funny! grin grin grin

MRbrownJAY:

stick with it because they want to or because they have no other choices?!

I think its to the fact that they love their husbands no matter how big they blow up or how small they would deflate. After all, they say Love conquers all. Dont you think?

MRbrownJAY:

as i wrote earlier, both WOMEN and MEN get comfortable in marriage/relationships and thus they start to take for granted the passion/attraction/desires etc that is needed in any union to keep it alive and burning.

Yes, that I agree. Infact, some even are blinded about their looks that they simply dont bother. They treat as if their stock value in the market marriage life has gone down the hill. Thats sad really undecided

MRbrownJAY:

if any person think that they can change in such HIDEOUS ways and still have all the same se-xual attraction within their union then they are TRULY DREAMING!!!!!!
same goes for going on dates, doing fun things etc after marriage, even if you are both tired or whatever. being happily married doesnt mean simply putting a ring on someone fingers and providing for their financial needs.

everyone needs to be at the top of their games physically to keep the passion/attraction in that said union, if they dont then THATS THE BEGINNING OF THE END for you guys

Hmmmm. . . . . . Maybe. . . I still see hot couples not sexually attrated to each other after marriage and they both would go cheating on each others back. I think its not just about physical attraction but also due to other criterias like behaviour change for instance. The behaviour alone is enough to put someone off from a relationship or from sex.

MRbrownJAY:

no i wouldnt but i would make DAMN sure that she understands the implication of me not being attracted to her se-xually any longer. i would help her get back to her former self as this is the only person i am physically attracted to, not the whale that she may have turned into.

we would go to the gym together or train at home, go jogging, change our eating habits. . . . . . . . .whatever it takes to make her lose the extra baby fat. one thing that i would never do is pretend that this is not a problem, when it is.

PS: remember this has nothing to do with how much i love her, but rather, how se-xually attracted i would be towards her. some guy love chubby (or fat) women and others simply dont!

So do you like thin girls, slim girls, slim girls with a little plumpness, plump or fat girls?

Just a general question cheesy
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2010
Ms. Potato:

I think its to the fact that they love their husbands no matter how big they blow up or how small they would deflate. After all, they say Love conquers all. Dont you think?

sadly, love has absolutely nothing to do with physical attraction. if the brain isnt stimulated by the sight of a partner's nak-ed body then that said brain wont send the signals to your groin area to "attack". . . . . . . .thus one of the simple causes of weak erection.
as hard as we may try, we cannot control our minds and what makes our juices flowing in these instances. LOVE will simply make us SETTLE FOR LESS (or more) but never turn us into lovers of big women just because our women just got big.

Hmmmm. . . . . . Maybe. . . I still see hot couples not sexually attrated to each other after marriage and they both would go cheating on each others back. I think its not just about physical attraction but also due to other criterias like behaviour change for instance. The behaviour alone is enough to put someone off from a relationship or from sex.

it could simply be that these hot couples dont upgrade their love making habits and therefore it becomes a routine which, in return, brings the needs for some "new" se-xual sparks in their lives. just being sexy isnt enough, you got work hard too!

as the saying goes: "no matter how sexy a woman is, some guy somewhere is tired of fukcing her".
depending on how open minded one person is, you can only do so much until you have exhausted all your possibilities of "upgrades". thats the sad reality of our bedroom lives!

So do you like thin girls, slim girls, slim girls with a little plumpness, plump or fat girls?
Just a general question cheesy

i have never been attracted physically (or romantically) to a big woman and probably never will. a woman with big features, yes. . . . . . . but an all rounder big woman, NO.
i like my women to be freaky in the bedroom and to be able to swing from the chandelier, if needs be. a big gal wouldnt be able to do that or i would need some serious repairs done in the house every week, lol!
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by dbigrod(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2010
[size=14pt]
MRbrownJAY:

as the saying goes: "no matter how sexy a woman is, some guy somewhere is tired of fukcing her".

this is so so so so so true.
[/size]
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by MsPotato(f): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

sadly, love has absolutely nothing to do with physical attraction. if the brain isnt stimulated by the sight of a partner's nak-ed body then that said brain wont send the signals to your groin area to "attack". . . . . . . .thus one of the simple causes of weak erection.
as hard as we may try, we cannot control our minds and what makes our juices flowing in these instances. LOVE will simply make us SETTLE FOR LESS (or more) but never turn us into lovers of big women just because our women just got big.

Do you think pure love is the one that would stimulate a man or physical attraction is the one that would stimulate a man?

Some of my guy friends will tell me that if he really loves someone, he would f**k her day and night and his desires to have her on bed is very strong. is it the same for you?

MRbrownJAY:

it could simply be that these hot couples dont upgrade their love making habits and therefore it becomes a routine which, in return, brings the needs for some "new" se-xual sparks in their lives. just being sexy isnt enough, you got work hard too!

Must one necessarily upgrade their love making skills? What if the peson loves making love in a traditional way? Like do people really get put off having to do he same routine everyday? Or do you mean the changes of position both will do on a daily basis?

MRbrownJAY:

i have never been attracted physically (or romantically) to a big woman and probably never will. a woman with big features, yes. . . . . . . but an all rounder big woman, NO.
i like my women to be freaky in the bedroom and to be able to swing from the chandelier, if needs be. a big gal wouldnt be able to do that or i would need some serious repairs done in the house every week, lol!

But will you go for a very slim girl with small features?

Example:
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 05, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Do you think pure love is the one that would stimulate a man or physical attraction is the one that would stimulate a man?

we all need both in a substantial amount to have a fulfilling relationship.
only love cannot keep a man satisfied with a woman who is physically hideous because one day or another, his se-xual "needs" would be too strong to control.
while being with a woman who is physically/se-xually perfect but, yet, is doing all the wrong things for you to love her isnt going to help. we all got to be satisfied physically and emotionally, to say the least!

Some of my guy friends will tell me that if he really loves someone, he would be intimate with her day and night and his desires to have her on bed is very strong. is it the same for you?

definitely not! yes i can love someone and teach her how to be better in the bedroom but my desires in physical attraction will not change. so if i love big bootay and br-east and my gal doesnt have any then as much as i will still have great se-x with her, she will never be able to fulfill my se-xual desires and have a long term fulfilling relationship. some people can suppress their desires for life while other are very open and honest about it. how will you feel if your man is obsessed with something that you aint got thus looking at i every time he catches a glimpse of it outside?! its just a matter of time before he sucombs and goes for his DRUG!!!!!

Must one necessarily upgrade their love making skills? What if the peson loves making love in a traditional way? Like do people really get put off having to do he same routine everyday? Or do you mean the changes of position both will do on a daily basis?

YES YES YES, you have to upgrade if you do not want to make lovemaking a routine and thus not AS pleasurable as before. a lot has to do with the mind and getting use to the same old technique will have your mind not respond as it use to. yes you could probably still get some pleasure but it wouldnt be the same.
well ask your self this question: if you do the same old stuff for 10yrs, day in and day out, do you think that A) it will still make your juices flowing B) you will be as excited as now to do it?

as for people into traditional stuff, its the same old thing.

But will you go for a very slim girl with small features?

if its to enjoy one night of passion, probably yes because she may be freaky and able to swing from the chandelier, but if it is to have a long term relationship no i wouldnt as there would be nothing exciting/desirable about her physically therefore, after the lack of sha-gging nice bootay and tittay, i would be desperate for some of my "drug".
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by MsPotato(f): 3:25am On Oct 05, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

if its to enjoy one night of passion, probably yes because she may be freaky and able to swing from the chandelier, but if it is to have a long term relationship no i wouldnt as there would be nothing exciting/desirable about her physically therefore, after the lack of sha-gging nice bootay and tittay, i would be desperate for some of my "drug".

LMAO at swing from the chandelier grin grin grin Mehn. . . Based on all your post, I can see you like wild sex! grin grin grin Hope not as wild as me LOL! grin grin grin
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 05, 2010
^^^^^^i love women with open mind and wild imagination, the freakier the better. its easy to have se-x wih someone but it takes real dedication and passion in the art of lovemaking to blow someone's mind!
i want women to "blow" my mind in the bedroom or women not afraid to at least try.
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by MsPotato(f): 5:45am On Oct 05, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^^i love women with open mind and wild imagination, the freakier the better. its easy to have se-x wih someone but it takes real dedication and passion in the art of lovemaking to blow someone's mind!
i want women to "blow" my mind in the bedroom or women not afraid to at least try.

I would presume that based on that statement you made, you must not really like doing it with a virgin embarassed
Re: What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 05, 2010
you are right, i dislike virgin se-x. the gals are never comfortable in the act, mostly dont know what to do and cant really "open up"as they should to enjoy the act. definitely not a time for se-xual satisfaction for either of us.

funny how some people would prefer virgins just because they want to be the first. . . . . . . . . . . .that sensation is so overrated in my book!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Know When Your Boyfriend Is In Love With You / She Must Be Very Lucky / Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.