Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Woman Bites Off Man's Testicles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off Man's Testicles (8190 Views)

Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / Woman Bites Off , Swallows Neighbour’s Tip (Pictured) / Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites Off Man's Testicles by johndoe200: 5:26am On Sep 30, 2010
Woman bites off neighbour’s testicles
By CHRISTINE ONWUACHUMBA
Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section

What can be described as despicable and horrific happened on Saturday, September 25, 2010, when a man had his scrotum brutally bitten by a fellow tenant, who is a woman. The victim (name witheld), a 41-year-old indigene of Ikwuano Local Govt Area of Delta State, was attacked by a gang of two men and two women.

The bloody brawl that erupted was a spin-off of an event that happened earlier in the year. According to the wife of the victim, the landlord of the house located at 425 Old Ojo Road, Lagos, who resides in America, had through his representatives served quit notices on all the tenants.

He alleged that most of the tenants had lived there for about 13 years without paying rent. This decision apparently did not go down well with some tenants. The aggrieved tenants, it was gathered, were led by a female tenant allegedly started peddling tales that the victim was the cause of their problem. Her reason was hinged on the fact that the victim was the manager of the landlord’s water-producing company.

The 31-year-old pregnant wife of the victim, narrated the crux of the cold war that eventually snowballed into bloody scuffles: “There was this cold malice towards us, but my husband and I just ignored the situation and stayed on our own. “When the representatives came on that Saturday for another eviction meeting with the tenants, my husband, during the meeting asked the representatives to clarify the misconception, which they did.

They told the tenants that the decision to evict everyone was of an independent decision devoid of any influence from my husband, since he was also given an eviction letter. They encouraged us to live the remainder of our days in the house in harmony. “Inspite of the entreaties from the arbitrating party, she arrogantly stood up and announced that the landlord was her brother and so she could not be forced out since they were from the same village, Amaigbo in Imo State.

“After the meeting, we all went back to our respective rooms and my husband went to see off a guest. While in my room, she came and stood in front of our room and started raining abuses on me and my husband. She was joined by her younger sister, who said: “Judith you are pregnant now right. I promise you that this will be your last.

“Hearing this, a colleague of my husband and a fellow resident cautioned her on what she said warning her of the implications of such a pronouncement. At this point, I had had enough and opened my door to give them a piece of my mind. I did not know this was the chance they were waiting for. They immediately pounced on me, hitting me with a wooden plank, fists and buckets.
“Seeing the onslaught on my person, my husband’s colleague ran to look for my husband who met the scene. He immediately rushed to my aid by pushing the women off me. Instantly two men, one of them being a fellow tenant and the other guy I assume will be his friend attacked my husband and held him down and away from my attackers. As though on cue, she went to work on my husband. She went down on him and bit off two layers of my husband’s scrotum, as revealed by a doctor after he examined it.”

The case which is being handled by the Satellite Police Station, Lagos. Daily Sun learnt that the two sisters had been released on bail. Meanwhile, the Edo State born wife of the victim was heavily burdened with taking care of her husband. The task, according to her becomes more burdensome by the fact that her husband was an only child, and his parents were deceased:
“He has nobody but me. It has not been easy and he cries out in pains every time describing the pain as unbearable.” He is scheduled to be operated upon today.

The wife revealed that aside the trauma and the physical discomfort suffered by her husband, she also has some fears too: “I’ve had three miscarriages in the last one year. I don’t want to lose this pregnancy too. In fact, our lives are in danger and yet the perperators have been released.” Meanwhile, the other suspects were still at large. One of them was single parent with five children. Divorced 11 years ago, she is described by neighbours as a “troublesome woman.”

Efforts made by Daily Sun to reach the other accused proved futile. The first suspect was last seen by neighbours on Wednesday September 29, 2010 by 7 a.m. The males seem to have disappeared into thin air. Only the younger sister was in police custody. A trip to the first suspect brother’s place also proved fruitless as the man claimed to have neither heard or seen the sister.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/sept/30/national-30-09-2010-023.htm

Nigerian women again!!!!
Re: Woman Bites Off Man's Testicles by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2010
These are the kind of backward-thinking behaviors that make me ashamed for my country sometimes.

How will she say she won't pay her landlord rent for 13 BLOODY YEARS because they both came from the same village?!
Was that the deal that was brokered when she entered the house?!!

Police better do something to those animals.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man's Testicles by kokoye(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2010
ouch!
Re: Woman Bites Off Man's Testicles by MaiSuya(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2010
I'm findin it very difficult 2 imagine a scenario where a man is held down, then a woman strips him &then proceeds to castrate him wit her teeth!! Right in d wife's presence!!
What level of cannibalistic barbarism is dat?!
The Good Lord have Mercy!
Re: Woman Bites Off Man's Testicles by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hahahahaahaha grin grin grin
Re: Woman Bites Off Man's Testicles by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mai Suya: I'm findin it very difficult 2 imagine a scenario where a man is held down, then a woman strips him &then proceeds to castrate him wit her teeth!! Right in d wife's presence!!
What level of cannibalistic barbarism is dat?!
The Good Lord have Mercy!
funny but real.thats the best punishment you can ever give a man and he will not forget in his life.eheeen,the wife of the castrated man needs to start living without dick in ver vagyna for d rest of her life cheesy.konji go kill d wife,i swerugawd.who go shine im congo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping A Man With Fake Job Offer In America / Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously / NDLEA Intercepts 581 Million Tramadol Tablets In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.