Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: (2731 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / New Coverless Pix Of Goldie - Nigeria Version Of Lady Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2010
Four brothers of the same parents have been charged to Ejigbo Magistrate’s Court for allegedly despoiling two sisters of the same parents and infecting them with venereal disease.

The brothers, Peter Eboka, 30, Chuks Eboka, 28, Emeka Eboka 26 and 22-year-old Ejike Eboka were alleged to have despoiled the victims (names withheld) aged six and seven years. The are the daughters of their neighbour.

They knew that all of them were involved in the same act when the matter blew open. They were alleged to have had sex with the victims at various times and warned them not to tell anyone about it.

The incident happened at Olorunfemi area of Igando, Lagos, South-West Nigeria where both the defendants and the family of the victims reside.

The matter, however came to the open when the mother of the victims discovered that her daughters were no more walking properly and on checking their private parts, she discovered that they had wounds and bruises.

It was then that the mother asked them who had been assaulting them sexually. They told her it was the defendants that usually took them into their apartments and had sex with them.

According to their mother, Blessing (surname withheld) she went to report the matter at Igando Police Station and the police advised her to take the little girls to the Alimosho General Hospital at Igando for check up.

The checks conducted on them showed that they had contracted a sexually transmitted disease as a result of the despoil.

The four brothers were arrested and charged to court on a four-count charge of defilement, unlawful carnal knowledge and threat to lives of the victims.

The offences, the police said, were contrary to Section 516, 218 and 86 of the Criminal Code Cap 17 Vol. 2 Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria 2003.

They pleaded not guilty to the charge. The Magistrate, Mrs. S. O. Solebo granted them bail in the sum of N200,000 with one responsible surety.

The court also ordered that the surety must deposit N225,000 into the Chief Registrar’s account each and must be gainfully employed.

The matter has been adjourned till 25 October, 2010 while the defendants were remanded in prison custody at Kirikiri, Apapa, pending when they meet their bail conditions.

No Tribal war on this thread please, You can curse this E-diots  they really deserve stoning to death.
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by 1102(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2010
No Tribal war on this thread please

why are ibo peeps like this

Why kant they stay without r@ping someone!
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by vitool: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2010
Blood of Jesus, Abi ashewo no dey street again?
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2010
pedos in 9ja dey plenty oh!!!!!
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by vitool: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2010
--190--:

why are ibo peeps like this

Why kant they stay without r@ping someone!

dooc*hbag  stop hating. Back on topic
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Tosinville(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2010
Igbo boys again?¿¿ Igbo guys always be the rapist across Nigeria, all igbos should be evicted from west side back to their various states the way they want so that they can continue raping their kids over there, stupid folks that find it hard to locate the brothels again.
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by saintneo(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2010
mehn! i am amazed by this. these guys are really e-diots.

personally, i find it had to roll w/ a girl 5 years younger not to talk of babies (6/7 years old)

guys, dont make this thread tribal.
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Vic2k3(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2010
Tosinville y don't u address the topic and stop being sentimental.
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by 1102(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2010
Tosinville:

Igbo boys again?¿¿ Igbo guys always be the despoiler across Nigeria, all igbos should be evicted from west side back to their various states the way they want so that they can continue despoiling their kids over there, silly folks that find it hard to locate the brothels again.

Tosin the women are alot way worse,
Hair on their chest and cheeks and Muscular Tissued legs
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Tinksh(f): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2010
I have no words! my heart is breaking for those babies. Sure, those guys should be whipped!! Or line them up and rape them, see how they like it!
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2010
--190--:

Tosin the women are alot way worse,
Hair on their chest and cheeks and Muscular Tissued legs

angry angry angry angry Topic please

Tosinville:

Igbo boys again?¿¿ Igbo guys always be  the despoiler across Nigeria, all igbos should be evicted from west side back to their various states the way they want so that they can continue despoiling their kids over there, silly folks that find it hard to locate the brothels again.  

angry angry angry
Grow up dude it's important. face the topic
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Vic2k3(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2010
^^ rotflmao
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Tosinville(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2010
Vic2k3,

Lets be realistic, man, i have to spit out the truth about igbo guys.
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Vic2k3(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2010
Tosinville and when spitting out the truth remember to put the prefix -> some
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Tinksh(f): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2010
Why is this thread seem to be going tribal?? Can you not focus on the damage to those babies. Geez, im a white girl and there are sure some white pedo's. Doesnt mean im going to turn on the race. Its the individual!! C'mon guys!! Focus on the issue not the tribe. Please!!
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Tosinville(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2010
Reality101,

Man, try and hold the fuk up pls cos u don't really whats up with these igbo guys across Nigeria so its what u see on the net that u paste here and don't tell me to face the topic, if its your kid that was rape by one of these stupid igbo boys how u gon' feel?
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Vic2k3(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2010
Tink_sh its a shame that we Nigerians are most concerned about the tribal part of it, rather than address the matter holistically.

As for me i'm Igbo but what does those guys did is unforgiveable. If I was to be their father i wont even go to the police, I will rape them with a blunt knife.
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by queeneve: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2010
There are RAPISTS in every race, color, creed, gender, nationality, region, religion, culture, economic status, educational status, every tribe, every village, every city, every town, every country, THERE ARE RAPISTS EVERRRRYWHERE.

Stop making this about ONE TRIBE or group, RAPISTS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Tosinville(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2010
Tink_sh,

Well as a matter of fact, this is not my first time of seeing this kinda incident about igbo guys but i counted it as nothing cos i know its can happen from anyone, any tribe or race but issues like this is getting too much with igbo guys being a rap1st across the nation thats why i'm voicing out not until sh1t like this happen to one of your family members. Those guys are extremely nut.
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Vic2k3(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2010
Queeneve my regard for u has increased tremendously 'cos of ur witty sentence. Keep it up wink
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by queeneve: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2010
Anybody got some handcuffs I can borrow, I am feeling a little uhmm, NAUGHTY grin
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by queeneve: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2010
THANKS AND WELCOME, BUT IT THE TRUTH!
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Tinksh(f): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2010
Vic2k3:

Tink_sh its a shame that we Nigerians are most concerned about the tribal part of it, rather than address the matter holistically.

As for me i'm Igbo but what does those guys did is unforgiveable. If I was to be their father i wont even go to the police, I will despoil them with a blunt knife.

I agree. It would be nice. Love the idea of the blunt knife, i'll bring mine!

queeneve:

There are RAPISTS in every race, color, creed, gender, nationality, region, religion, culture, economic status, educational status, every tribe, every village, every city, every town, every country, THERE ARE RAPISTS EVERRRRYWHERE.

Brilliantly said!!!!
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by 1102(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2010
queeneve:

but ibo people own are just too much

Tink_sh:

Why is this thread seem to be going tribal?? Can you not focus on the damage to those babies. Geez, im a white girl and there are sure some white pedo's. Doesnt mean im going to turn on the race. Its the individual!! C'mon guys!! Focus on the issue not the tribe. Please!!
Now sweetheart u are the peeps going tribal here**winks*
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Vic2k3(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2010
Queeneve what do u want to do wif a handcuff?
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by queeneve: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2010
Vic,

IF you gotta ask then you DONT NEED TO KNOW, see that why men be creeping nobody spices up their LIVES!!

TRY IT, you might like it VIC!

You can do alot with some good handcuffs, YES LAWDIE!
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Omolola1(f): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2010
she wants to use it on the rapists, hehehe
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Vic2k3(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2010
190, Tink_sh is not igbo!!
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Omolola1(f): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2010
Those guys need to be hanged and stoned to death
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Tosinville(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2010
QueenEve,

Stop screaming, phat azz lol you don't know sh1t, we already know there are rap1st everywhere but its too common with this tribe called IGBO across the nation than the rest of tribe. Incidents like this happens with igbo guys every year in Nigeria so why is it so common for igbo people thats what i'm trying to know, man

Is that how huge their libido are that they can't visit the nearest brothel than raping every kids in every cities.
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Vic2k3(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2010
Queeneve are u sure u wont be needing some sort of chaperon/bodyguard like ma humble self on ur quest 'cos those dudes sound s3x-starved. They might want to . . . . . wink
Re: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Nigeria Version: by Tinksh(f): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2010
Vic2k3:

190, Tink_sh is not igbo!!

No, im not, not even close, hehe!! 190 knows that he is just being cheeky! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'. / But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! / Signs He/she Is Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.