Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? (11131 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2010
Ladies,

Are you a ride or die romantic chick? Let me explain what the definition of that for those who don't know. A ride or die chick stands up for her man or with her man whether she married to him or not. If something needed to be done and the man can't do the chick steps in and handle that for her man. I am not talking about physical or going off to pop someone. But, to simply be there for her man THICK OR THIN.

A ride and die chick is strong, intelligent, powerful with words, can adapt to any situations without wavering in doubt, and she can HANDLE anything that comes her way. She can be a mother, co-worker, a wife, a girlfriend, business woman, and much more. She is the reason WHY THE MAN SHE IS WITH, standing strong and powerful.

Now since you know the definition of the ride and die chick,

Are you that ride and die chick?

I know I am wink
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 01, 2010
Oh for ladies
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 5:41am On Oct 01, 2010
Let me share an incident with yall that I had to put on my ride and die chick cape on one day,

My husband and I were going on our date, we all dressed to the nine looking good and smelling good.  We thought we were the CHIIIIIT, anyway, we went to this place that had an event going on and we got us a table and ordered beverages.

A dude and his chick came walking pass the table and knocked against the table which spilled our drink so we shouted out hey, you knocked our drinks over, this couple proceed to turn around and copped an attitude.

Now, I was a good girl Yes I was, but when that trick ROLLED HER EYE and said we shouldn't put the drinks on the table.  I told her if she watch where her wide loaded azz where going then it wouldn't be knocked over.

So the girl thought she could fight or whatever she thought she were doing, she proceeded to walk toward me like she was gon do something so I grabbed my glass where my drink was in and said I don't think you want to go there with me.

Meanwhile, my husband and this dude sharing words with each other and my husband was like you can perform a kind gesture and pay for our drinks the guy told my husband to go handle his ho, my husband responded and said I see you don't handle yours.  I taught my baby the WHIP A NUKKA technique, he still learning!  

I jumped in and said can you spell ho you ILLITERATE LOOKING, SOUNDING, AND EYES LOOKING LIKE FOREST WHITAKER (he is famous for having a dead eye for the ones who like who is that?!!) and I motioned for the manager to come handle the situation because they were going to pay for our drinks regardless how they feel.  So the situation were handled and the drinks were paid for after I said my few little WHIP A NUKKA RANTS,

So there ya have it, I was riding for my husband!  Fuggg with him, ya fugged with me!
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 5:43am On Oct 01, 2010
Men,

Do you like a ride or die romantic chick?

Reality,

Do you want your chick to be a ride or die chick or the kind that sit back and blows her nails?
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 01, 2010
queeneve:

Men,

Do you like a ride or die romantic chick?

Reality,

Do you want your chick to be a ride or die chick or the kind that sit back and blows her nails?

Based on your explanation I can understand that I have one already and I am liking it, she is so sweet, amazing and adorable. kiss
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by saintneo(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2010
you are the bomb queeneve.

seriously, both of you make a great team.
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2010
Thanks!

Yes we do, we even look good TOGETHER, very uncommon for couples to look MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by madlady(f): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2010
queeneve:

Thanks!

Yes we do, we even look good TOGETHER, very uncommon for couples to look MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!

@Queenie your  grin grin grin .
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2010
@MUMMY(QUEENIE) PLS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,DON'T LET ANYBODY COME BTW. YOU AND DAD,ALWAYS FIGHT LIKE YOU JUST TAKEN MARY J. . . . . . You are the best mom. . . love YA
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by iice(f): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2010
Ride or die chick? Yes. Romantic? Hell to da no cheesy
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by jaybee3(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2010
@ queen
So u actually wanted to fight the other woman? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by Ifedisky(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
queeneve:

Let me share an incident with yall that I had to put on my ride and die chick cape on one day,

My husband and I were going on our date, we all dressed to the nine looking good and smelling good.  We thought we were the CHIIIIIT, anyway, we went to this place that had an event going on and we got us a table and ordered beverages.

A dude and his chick came walking pass the table and knocked against the table which spilled our drink so we shouted out hey, you knocked our drinks over, this couple proceed to turn around and copped an attitude.

Now, I was a good girl Yes I was, but when that trick ROLLED HER EYE and said we shouldn't put the drinks on the table.  I told her if she watch where her wide loaded azz where going then it wouldn't be knocked over.

So the girl thought she could fight or whatever she thought she were doing, she proceeded to walk toward me like she was gon do something so I grabbed my glass where my drink was in and said I don't think you want to go there with me.

Meanwhile, my husband and this dude sharing words with each other and my husband was like you can perform a kind gesture and pay for our drinks the guy told my husband to go handle his ho, my husband responded and said I see you don't handle yours.  I taught my baby the WHIP A NUKKA technique, he still learning!  

I jumped in and said can you spell ho you ILLITERATE LOOKING, SOUNDING, AND EYES LOOKING LIKE FOREST WHITAKER (he is famous for having a dead eye for the ones who like who is that?!!) and I motioned for the manager to come handle the situation because they were going to pay for our drinks regardless how they feel.  So the situation were handled and the drinks were paid for after I said my few little WHIP A NUKKA RANTS,

So there ya have it, I was riding for my husband!  Fuggg with him, ya fugged with me!  
Going by your own definition of "ride or die" placed alongside your lil anecdote, sorry I do not think you strictly make the grade. You picked a fight and saw to it simple. It does't have anything to do with your beau neither does it make you a "ride or die" except you have other instances
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by MrCork21: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2010
if only queeeneve gots Nyansh, I make her my chick!!

Anyways, JAY BEE, hello sir!!! wink
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by jaybee3(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2010
Stop all these ur nyansh and no offeinse posts Mr Cork.
It's seriously becoming stale.
Hello to u as well.
I have my eyes on u though grin grin grin
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2010
jay bee:

Stop all these your nyansh and no offeinse posts Mr Cork.
It's seriously becoming stale.
Hello to u as well.
I have my eyes on u though grin grin grin

FBI or CIA
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2010
Jaybee,

Where ANYWHERE on my thread I said I wanted to fight the woman? I exchanged words with the woman and told her she need to pay for the drink, Maybe in AFRICA, people can knock chit over and not have to pay for the accidents, IN AMERICA, if you FUGG UP, you CLEAN UP,

We simply told them they knocked our drinks over and they copped an attitude, SO THINGS WENT SOUR FROM THERE and instead of staying SORRY and we will take care of it, THEY WANTED TO FIGHT, not us!!

We stood our ground and handled it, NOW IF you still think I wanted to fight, YOU ARE WRONG,

IFE,

WTF is you a teacher? A grade? That the definition of a ride or die chick, A CHICK WHO STANDS UP WITH HER MAN and has his back, APPARENTLY YOU STILL STUCK on the SPILLED BEVERAGE PART, some of us don't read as fast as others, CONTINUE,
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
Mr. Cock,

You will never have me SO LET IT GO,
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by jaybee3(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2010
Oh i c. Sorry i must have gotten the wrong end of the stick.
Chei, it's only friday at the end of the day embarassed embarassed
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2010
Hey Mommie Maddie!!

Benmon,

Oh lawd, DONT BE LIKE MR COCK, OBSESSED WITH ME, (singing like Mariah Carey, Oohhhh Oooooh OOooooh why you so obsessed wiiiith meee)
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2010
You forgiven Jaybee!

You celebrating the ANNIVERSARY OF NIGERIA INDEPENDENCE? I know my husband is, HE GOT ON THIS FUNNY LOOKING OUTFIT ON, it got all them COLORS THAT DON'T MATCH and he doing some kind of FUNNY LOOKING DANCE, anyway,
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by jaybee3(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2010
I'm sure it's def going to be ON in london city 2day but i got a bad knee so sadly doing a couch potato today cry cry cry
Are u not going to join in the fun with ur hubby?
U could also go along and represent with a green top, white pants and lastly green snickers. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2010
Jaybee,
shocked (FAINTED)

Oh lawd my husband painting his face WHITE with some IGBO MARKINGS,

Help somebody help!

Yeah Jaybee, I will go support with my husband, I DID SIGNED UP FOR THIS HUH? I DONT HAVE TO FLASH NOTHING DO I?
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by jaybee3(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2010
No flashing.
Just represent is all we ask
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by Ifedisky(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2010
queeneve:

Jaybee,

Where ANYWHERE on my thread I said I wanted to fight the woman? I exchanged words with the woman and told her she need to pay for the drink, Maybe in AFRICA, people can knock chit over and not have to pay for the accidents, IN AMERICA, if you FUGG UP, you CLEAN UP,

We simply told them they knocked our drinks over and they copped an attitude, SO THINGS WENT SOUR FROM THERE and instead of staying SORRY and we will take care of it, THEY WANTED TO FIGHT, not us!!

We stood our ground and handled it, NOW IF you still think I wanted to fight, YOU ARE WRONG,

IFE,

WTF is you a teacher? A grade? That the definition of a ride or die chick, A CHICK WHO STANDS UP WITH HER MAN and has his back, APPARENTLY YOU STILL STUCK on the SPILLED BEVERAGE PART, some of us don't read as fast as others, CONTINUE,
Daggars drawn already? Sorry sweets, you're a THUG
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by Gbemyte(f): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2010
I am
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2010
Yeah the daggers were drawn when I saw your picture,

Good Jaybee, Glad I didnt have to flash, I was getting a little nervous,

Reality, I don't think it either CIA OR FBI, I think it more so a daddy role, You know Mr cock reminds us that he a child posing as an adult,
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by Ifedisky(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2010
queeneve:

Yeah the daggers were drawn when I saw your picture
That a signpost to your battle ground? Hmm, I no run oo
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by kokoye(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2010
queeneve:

My husband and I were going on our date, we all dressed to the nine looking good and smelling good.  We thought we were the CHIIIIIT, anyway, we went to this place that had an event going on and we got us a table and ordered beverages.

Now, I was a good girl Yes I was, but when that trick ROLLED HER EYE and said we shouldn't put the drinks on the table. I told her if she watch where her wide loaded azz where going then it wouldn't be knocked over.

Meanwhile, my husband and this dude sharing words with each other and my husband was like you can perform a kind gesture and pay for our drinks the guy told my husband to go handle his ho, my husband responded and said I see you don't handle yours.  I taught my baby the WHIP A NUKKA technique, he still learning! 

I jumped in and said can you spell ho you ILLITERATE LOOKING, SOUNDING, AND EYES LOOKING LIKE FOREST WHITAKER (he is famous for having a dead eye for the ones who like who is that?!!) and I motioned for the manager to come handle the situation because they were going to pay for our drinks regardless how they feel.  So the situation were handled and the drinks were paid for after I said my few little WHIP A NUKKA RANTS,

So there ya have it, I was riding for my husband!  Fuggg with him, ya fugged with me! 

Here we go,

Queeneve was the same person who wanted me crucified (and saying I wasnt a real man) for calling some very rude lady a 'b.itch'. So I guess it is ok you for to call someone names . . real lady?

But I will go ahead and do the right thing here and not take revenge on you:

You did the right thing by setting the lady straight and standing up for your man.
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2010
WIDE LOADED AZZ VERSUS CALLING A LADY A BITCCH,

HMMMMMMM LET ME SEE THE SIMILARITY,

I get back to you on that when I START to give a fucccck, and first of all WHEN I SAID WHAT DID YOU SOLVED CALLING HER A BIIITTCH, then you went on your little rants and threw a hissy fit,

I got my dranks PAID FOR and an apology,

Honey boo chile!!
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by Kelvinj(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2010
Hnmmmm
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by nanidee(f): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2010
Oh yes, i definitely am!!

I'm not gonna stand by and watch my guy being brought down by anyone, im gonna do everything in my power to defend him in all situations,   wink wink
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by A40(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2010
nanidee:

Oh yes, i definitely am!!

I'm not gonna stand by and watch my guy being brought down by anyone, im gonna do everything in my power to defend him in all situations,   wink wink
You are the last of a dying breed. Keep doing what you are doing! We fellas appreciate it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Boy Posted These Pictures On Facebook! See Reactions / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / Rate This Girl On A Scale Of 1 - 10. Would You Fuçk, Date Or Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.