Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Still On Diamond Bank! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still On Diamond Bank! (3886 Views)

Help On Diamond Bank Application!! / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / "server Error On Diamond Bank Application" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Diamond Bank! by Ladapo(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2007
pEOPLE,

SORRY TO BOTHER YOU O. hOW FAR WITH DIAMOND BANK STILL? DO U KNOW
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by uzzi: 4:53pm On May 07, 2007
my brother i tire oo. my only confidence be say if dey no need us dem for no conduct d test in d first place and if mago mago dey, we for no pass d exam. so hope in God, He still dey alive. by d way d hr number na 014626663. try and call dem
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Ladapo(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2007
what is happening hey!!!have u heard from them, treid calling their number,but was engaged all thru the period.

Some1 shld let us know as soon as there is a new dev.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by evetee: 9:07pm On May 09, 2007
can u imagine i missed the primepeople test cos of db oping they will call, cos d pp test is in lagos n d db interview i think will b at owerri n am in the east right now. ohh my god i don tire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Ladapo(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2007
I only hope they don't put the Nigerian factor into this thing now. It is about a month and some days since we wrote the test.

All the best anyways.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by jumah(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2007
'dipo,i will try to call d hr before d week runs out.lets continue praying .success is our portion.u can update me on 08054577145 if u get intough before me .thanksssssssssssss.
sina.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Ladapo(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2007
Hello,

Peeps,I was at Diamond bank Human Capital development Office to find out how far and I was made top understand that they have not called anybody for further interviews. Both the Mar. 30 and April; 4th groups are still pending. They however said, they might be contacting us soonest.

Let's keep hoping and praying.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by oniyele(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2007
you guys should just relax. Daimond Bank has the best recruitment process in the industry today. If you pass the test, you should have known by now, because they sent sms immediately. If you are waiting for the interview, just prepare had, they are two stages, if you scale through,you then go for medicals and if God is on your side, you become a Diamond.Presently they are trainning in the 3 trainning schs. in Nigeria, ABJ, LAG and OWERRI. So pray hard, they are very sincere and transparent .
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by 2007: 10:42pm On May 10, 2007
hi haus!!
i got a mail from GTbank today tellin me that they were refusing my application afta goin tru my c.v, has anyone gotten such mail huh angry angry angry angry
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Ladapo(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2007
Yes o,I got this same mail from GTB. I am not bothered!!!
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by seun001(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2007
HELLO ALL,
I THINK YOU PEOPLE SHOULD REALISE THAT THERE ARE SO MANY APPLICATIONS COMING INTO THIS BANKS AND THEY NEED TIME TO SORT THRU THIS.ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY ON THE WAITING LIST THAT IS, HAVE SCALED THRU THE EXAM PROCESS.SO I'D SAY JUST BE PATIENT AND ALWAYS KEEP UP TO DATE INFO THAT GOES ON IN THE SAID COMPANIES.DONT JUST SIT AT HOME AND EXPECT A CALL FROM THEM,IN THE PROCESS OF DISTURBING THEM U MIGHT MEET SOMEBODY WILLING TO HELP YOU.SINCERELY,I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION BUT ALL IS WEL THAT ENDS WELL CHEERS
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Ladapo(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2007
Seun,

Good talk.

O se o
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by machaz(f): 9:22am On May 16, 2007
I got a txt yestarday inviting me for an interview 4 thurs. in Owerri, have anyone recieved such txt and how is their interview like? pls help. thanks
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by zigi(f): 10:49am On May 16, 2007
@machaz
Wish you the best of luck and please contact me for more info on how and what to expect in the interview. Its a great place to work and there is no IM in Diamond Bank. Beleive me. Drop ur no b/4 the day ends and i will call u after work. Take care
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by machaz(f): 11:54am On May 16, 2007
@zigi,
Thanks for that, my email is machaz2002@yahoo.com or could call on 08057739854.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by uzzi: 9:08am On May 18, 2007
Zigi, those of us that took the test in Lagos are yet to be called, please drop the interview tips for us in this forum. Thanks.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Ladapo(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2007
Uzzi,

Good talk.

I wish us all the best.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by evetee: 12:48pm On May 20, 2007
hi guys,

i just finished d last interview wit diamondbank n i believe i will soon become a diamond.
pray 4 me and i will b prayin 4 u guys to get a job of ur own very soon.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Dozzy1(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2007
evetee, plz which of the interviews where u invited for and at which venue. cos i was sent a txt that i passed their test and they will invite me for an interview since April 3 2007. plz do not scare me,  let me/us know the full details.

thanks
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by evetee: 8:26am On May 21, 2007
Dozzy1,
it was d one dey did on d 4th of this month at owerri, we just finished d second and last interview on saturday.

we were up to 40. dont worry they will soon call u guys, i believe our own was 4 the eastern part of the country.

they will definitely call u cos i think they are d most organised in d industry.

Good Luck wink
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by babyfaze09: 9:42am On May 21, 2007
Hi guys,

I also participated in the interview in Lagos and made through to the medical stage.

Pls, who knows what the pay is like for fresh graduates?

Would like to know if the pay is attractive.

Thank you guys.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by uzzi: 10:17am On May 21, 2007
babyfaze whatever it is the pay must be good. And please when did u write this exam u took its interview. For those that did their interview in Owerri last week, mind sharing with us the things they asked u and what they are looking out for, how many of participated and how many scaled through? Just being curious cheesy
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by zigi(f): 11:07am On May 21, 2007
Uzzi,
Man sorry for not getting back atr u since. Have u done the interview yet? If not then i we could talk. Pls indicate when u reply this ok.

Regards
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Ladapo(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2007
Hello peeps,

I have finall recieved a text to attend an Interview at their office on Thurs. 24th. Has anyone recieved such?

All the best. see u there
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by adesong: 7:33pm On May 21, 2007
I wrote the test April n got a text msg that I will be called 4 an interview soonest but av nt got any by now o. Please what may be wrong. I did mine at apapa lagos. Please help or is it in batches.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Dozzy1(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2007
evetee, plz could u give us the tips of the interview questions u were asked. uu could also get me on 08024244122.
tanx
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Ladapo(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2007
I also wrote the test in April, 3rd to be precise and I have been called for an interview.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by progychiy: 4:23pm On May 22, 2007
hey ladapo,
i'm happy for you. I wrote the test on the same date as well
and succeded in the test, yet I have not been called for interview.
just be courageous and positively minded. God is near to see u thru.
cheers.
progy
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by adesong: 6:12pm On May 22, 2007
Is Diamond calling in batches or what do we still wait 4 them to call those of us who av nt been called or thats all.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by uzzi: 7:57pm On May 22, 2007
Zigi, i have been invited 4 interview in lagos on 24th of May by 2pm at their annex head office. 4 those dt took d exam and were successful and have not yet been invited for the interview, why not call the hr. d number is somewhere up. Zigi, mind giving us one or two clues. God will bless u as u do that. Remember, we have only tomorrow to PRACTICE. Hey dat reminds me, my own time is 2pm, is that the time for all of us.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Ladapo(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2007
mine is 12 noon.

oladapo
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by progychiy: 4:40pm On May 25, 2007
LADAPO,
HOW WAS UR INTERVIEW WITH DIAMOND? PLS COULD U UPDATE WITH THE INTERVIEW TIPS.
AM EXPECTIN THEIR INVITATION SOON. THANK YOU
PROGYCHIY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. / If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah / Best Recruitment Companies In Nigeria 2019 & Agencies Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.