Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

National Assembly Website Hacked . . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Website Hacked . . . (6192 Views)

Breaking: National Assembly Website Misplaces Pictures Of Lawmakers / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Nigeria National House Of Assembly Website Hacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2010

Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by blacksta(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2010
nice one
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2010
Unfortunately, I like this/ the alternate voice.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Adonike(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2010
Please give me their 'password' so that I could carry out some repair on it!
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by tpiah: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2010
is it the joker calling himself one name like that.

he needs a proper job and should lay off the ganja.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by monkeyleg: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2010
Na wha. the whole country is so porous. I bet you it will remains this way for weeks if time is not taken
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2010
Porous na understatement
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2010
I pray for many more of this to come. Nigerians no dey joke anymore o, cheiii.

I just hope any "revolution" is not carried out on innocent civilians.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by oderemo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2010
that must be becomerich at work ;d ;d
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Mbeki: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2010
This a dangerous dimension the revolution is going to take, Nigerians are not even strong in physical security as displayed in today's car bomb blast by eagle square talk more of cyberattack, very soon Nigerians will wake up to see that their communication networks has been hacked, they won't be able to make calls, or connect to the internet.
Trust those sinators and legislooters, they won't make any statement on the hacked site.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by monkeyleg: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2010
@Mbeki,

I doubt they even know
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by ladi02(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2010
This country is sinking and all the govt does is mere dressing it

Its like a sick person, that refuses to spend money on seeing a doctor, but continue to buy clothes to look good
What eventually happens is, angry
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by monkeyleg: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
Jonathan really has multiple problems on his hand. the whole wahala is beyond him
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by oderemo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2010
it shows that this gej guy cant hack it.
the problems are far beyond him, like sending a boy to do a man job.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by rebranded(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
man people are really upset with this government, guess we all expected way more than we are getting
its all spending upon spending and the Nigerian people are not seeing any change, looks like our Mr. President might be clueless, his wife is not any better with her constant lavish spending and travelling

Looks like things are about to get really nasty in this country, the lack of an effective policing has really started to take its toll on us, because all we see now is complete lawlessness, something needs to be done fast, pls vote wisely!, vote Ribadu!
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by koruji(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2010
None of the jokesters parading themselves for the presidency or any other office in Nigeria can hack it.

The reason is simple. This house called Nigeria is built on a spittle foundation and has dew for walls. It does not matter who you are angel or demon you are destined to failure until this non-nation is restructured.

ode remo:

it shows that this gej guy cant hack it.
the problems are far beyond him, like sending a boy to do a man job.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Beaf: 12:13am On Oct 02, 2010
Mbeki:

This a dangerous dimension the revolution is going to take, Nigerians are not even strong in physical security as displayed in today's car bomb blast by eagle square talk more of cyberattack, very soon Nigerians will wake up to see that their communication networks has been hacked, they won't be able to make calls, or connect to the internet.
Trust those sinators and legislooters, they won't make any statement on the hacked site.

This is exactly what will happen if out of the foolishness of a lot of Nigerians, IBB gets elected. You can also add airports and anything that runs on any sort of network to the bargain.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Osama10(m): 12:22am On Oct 02, 2010
Na wa oh, things are really getting worse by the day a whole national assembly website. shocked
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by 9jaCyb3r: 12:43am On Oct 02, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-523714.0.html

I see lotta solidarity here.smiley

monkeyleg:

I bet you it will remains this way for weeks if time is not taken

Yeah it will.

-9jaCyberActivists
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 02, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/328394_sen1_JPGe9f130666a3df98b5e8f6fbb288ab7b9

now this is the sort of protest i can identify with

carry go
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by becomrich4: 2:52am On Oct 02, 2010
why would anyone want to hack people website.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by tpiah: 3:50am On Oct 02, 2010
it's like a mosquito biting an elephant.

how many people even check the site to begin with and how many people care or notice if it's hacked or not.

if you wan flex muscle hack the US senate website nah and see if they dont send your azz smoking back to wherever you came from.

tales by moonlight.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 02, 2010
It's Nigerian Ind day. . . which will make many people want to check theĀ  Nigeria website to see what is going on at home.

Not everyone knows that Nigeria has spent another 6 million naira to set up anther crappy "Nigerian Independence Day" website.

So yeah, the hacker knew what he/she was doing. . . .
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by tpiah: 3:59am On Oct 02, 2010
the hacker is a juvenile with too much time on his hands.

very few people check that site and so its not a big deal.

let him play there as long as he likes.

when he's tired, nobody go tell am before im go comot.

in the meantime, he should enjoy his 2 minutes of internet fame.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by OAM4J: 5:23am On Oct 02, 2010
9jaCyb3r:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-523714.0.html

I see lotta solidarity here.smiley

Yeah it will.

-9jaCyberActivists

hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

So you are the hacker. Congratulations!
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by tpiah: 5:26am On Oct 02, 2010
^^when he logs into your computer and steals your information, remember to congratulate him then too.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by OAM4J: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2010
^^ he has nothing on me to steal, and the congratulation was sarcasm, am just surprised to find out he is a Nlder.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by tpiah: 5:53am On Oct 02, 2010
OAM4J:

^^ he has nothing on me to steal,

is that so.

and i doubt you know the meaning of sarcasm.

either that or you're not a very good liar.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by OAM4J: 6:04am On Oct 02, 2010
tpia, tpia! grin I no get your strength.
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by spikedcylinder: 6:17am On Oct 02, 2010
oyb:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/328394_sen1_JPGe9f130666a3df98b5e8f6fbb288ab7b9

now this is the sort of protest i can identify with

carry go

Seconded! cheesy
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by monkeyleg: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2010
@Beaf,

why do you think the only options Nigerians are left with are either your uncle or IBB. Whats wrong with Ribadu or Buhari, or Utomi? Your uncle and his friend IBB belong to the devils party PDP (Popular Devils Party)
Re: National Assembly Website Hacked . . . by fxmaxony(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2010
Oh, One web-master has lost his/her job. its a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

kwara politics / I Was Abducted, Not Arrested - Emmanuel Ihenacho / Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.