Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. (32648 Views)

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by walata44(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/10/01/unveil-perpetrators-of-bomb-blasts-goodluck-sambo-campaign-organisation-tasks-security-agencies/

If this guys are the Nigerian Army anti-bomb squad then Nigeria has no security. Using bare hand to inspect bomb, no protective clothing etc. Sorry, good night Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Mobinga: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2010
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by slap1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2010
Do they even know what to look for?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by MaziUche0(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2010
They do not even know what they are looking for. Buffoons. They do not seem like some bomb squad to me.

This is what a bomb squad is suppose to look like.

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by walata44(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2010
Do they even know what to look for?

My bro or sister I tire o.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by ElRazur: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
Do we even have Forensic knowledge at all back home? What about SECURING THE BLOODY CRIME SCENE? Nah wah. Also what happened to our intelligence organization?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by snowdrops(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2010
they look pretty cool in them suits.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by naijaway(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2010
Very unreassuring. Those standing are leaning on one side and one is laffing. No upfront statue at all. When upfront, is only to bully civilians. No security like you said ^.
  We have another 50yrs to have an assuring security system that is an equivalent of thailand of today and even yet i doubt because we nigerians as a whole have a serious problem of not being serious and following up for the better of the nation and region.  
  Always excuses, pace setting greed, all forms of wickedness, arrogance, fake pride (stolen money pride) etc. We have a good side but it so small that it feels like an atom of good.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2010
NO WAY MAN  . . . .  cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The second picture loaded first and I thought to myself "man, we are doing better than I expected oo". It wasn't until I decided to scroll up a bit that I noticed the other picture above with naija policemen looking at what seems to be a wrecked car, and then I saw the uncle sam poster in the second picture, that I even got the gist . . . ROFLMAO!!!

snowdrops:

they look pretty cool in them suits.
The guys in the suit are not our guys ooo . . . . ROFLMAO!!! look up!!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by slap1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2010
Anti-bomb squad or post-bomb squad?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by slap1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2010
If I were a journalist at the scene I'd ask them to tell us their findings. From their posture you'd know they're clueless. I BET THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THE COMPONENTS OF A BOMB!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by ElRazur: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2010
IN their defence, they are wearing the right outfits that bomb disposal experts wear. (A blast suit and head gear)
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by jcross19: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2010
Mobinga:

Nija i dey hail poooooooooooooooh giant of africa indeed NIGERIA IS A FAIL COUNTRY . are they mopol or army ahahahahahahahahahaha or even civil defence
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by grafikdon: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2010
Looks like Man O' War to me undecided
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by xterra2(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2010
[size=16pt]This is not the Army Bomb Squad[/size]

If you have been close to the Presidential Convoy or when the PDP is holding a meeting at the Wadata Plaza you would not believe this, This are ordinary soldiers

Thought they said bomb squad are Police,they have their Van and special cloth
The Police can diffuse a bomb

When The former IGP Sir Mike Okiro was pulling out of the Force I saw Police Anti-bomb diffusing two bombs one succesfully done while the other one done inside their car (they did an "controlled explosion" inside the car)

Though i only saw the Army Anti-Bomb squad i believe they are also good better than our "friends" the police grin
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Osama10(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2010
They dont look like them at all.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by koruji(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2010
Nigeria probably has top of the line anti-bomb equipment, BUT only a couple for the use of the president and a few others.

Nigeria cannot secure its capital for its own 50th independence day celebration. Shame on us!

Can you imagine what a really insane person could do to Abuja or any other Nigerian city? We manufacture nothing, importing to the last pin to satisfy corrupt officials, yet our needs are 150 million huge in all areas.

If MEND is going to damn the devil and do this kind of thing they should go after those who are actually enriching themselves by our misery, although I won't recommend any violence. Sowing further fear among the already downtrodden masses and maiming the innocent is not helping anybody.

xterra2:

[size=16pt]This is not the Army Bomb Squad[/size]

If you have been close to the Presidential Convoy or when the PDP is holding a meeting at the Wadata Plaza you would not believe this, This are ordinary soldiers

Thought they said bomb squad are Police,they have their Van and special cloth
The Police can diffuse a bomb

When The former IGP Sir Mike Okiro was pulling out of the Force I saw Police Anti-bomb diffusing two bombs one succesfully done while the other one done inside their car (they did an "controlled explosion" inside the car)

Though i only saw the Army Anti-Bomb squad i believe they are also good better than our "friends" the police grin

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by superboi(m): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2010
abeg make una dey shine una eyes before una comment, thats nigerian police and not army.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 02, 2010
whether police or army, what are they doing rummaging through a crime scene like kids, no forensic gear, even the most basic gloves, no defined police perimeter,. so lackadaisical, one is even giggling.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by xterra2(m): 12:35am On Oct 02, 2010
Osama10:

They dont look like them at all.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Beaf: 12:38am On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by zugoboss(m): 12:39am On Oct 02, 2010
At first glance you'll think they were pricing roasted corn by the roadside,lol.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Beaf: 12:45am On Oct 02, 2010
BoboYekini:

whether police or army, what are they doing rummaging through a crime scene like kids, no forensic gear, even the most basic gloves, no defined police perimeter,. so lackadaisical, one is even giggling.

What about the members of the public that were allowed to view from uncomfortably close proximity?
Nigeria na wa!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by koruji(m): 1:31am On Oct 02, 2010
Believe me that is what they thought was the right thing to do at that point. See how they are paying attention like avid apprentices - it betrays their utter confusion at the situation.

What we lack in Nigeria is not unwillingness, but an almost complete absence of standards and the requisite knowledge. If these guys knew any better most of them would probably do the right thing.

Instead, Nigeria is organized like a large INVERTED pyramid kept in place by struggling giants - no matter how hard they try it will always be a struggle.

All hardware and no software makes Nigeria a useless country.

BoboYekini:

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by bkbabe97y(m): 1:39am On Oct 02, 2010
Kobojunkie:

NO WAY MAN  . . . .  cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The second picture loaded first and I thought to myself "man, we are doing better than I expected oo". It wasn't until I decided to scroll up a bit that I noticed the other picture above with naija policemen looking at what seems to be a wrecked car, and then I saw the uncle sam poster in the second picture, that I even got the gist . . . ROFLMAO!!!

The guys in the suit are not our guys ooo . . . . ROFLMAO!!! look up!!

Lol. I was like " I thought these folks be complaining about their country. Look at them their bomb squad is as good as any in any Western Coun. . . . ooooh, hellllooooo!!!!"
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by tpiah: 2:10am On Oct 02, 2010
s.tupid thread, i.diotic op.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by olafolarin(m): 3:54am On Oct 02, 2010
zugoboss:

At first glance you'll think they were pricing roasted corn by the roadside,lol.

LOL :- shocked cry shocked
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by bjmighty(m): 4:39am On Oct 02, 2010
At the independence celebration, our dear Baba Iyabo and Yakubu Gowon zoomed off. grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 02, 2010
Even Shagari couldnt resist nodding off. It must be boring listening to the same empty speeches they gave when they were in power too.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 02, 2010
Mobinga:

This is not the police bomb squad, i've seen some before.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by koruji(m): 4:51am On Oct 02, 2010
I guess IBB refused to show up!

Baba Iyabo doesn't give a damn - when sleep calls OBJ sleeps.

davidylan:

Even Shagari couldnt resist nodding off. It must be boring listening to the same empty speeches they gave when they were in power too.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. by bjmighty(m): 4:53am On Oct 02, 2010
Lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity / Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.